NATION

PASSWORD

N-Day 4 coverage on NSindex

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Praeceps
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Praeceps » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:33 pm

Strange World wrote:I think the "Destruction of the Catholic Alliance" is also pretty worth noting.

It originally started because Praeceps began targeting thousands of nukes at CA, bringing down every single one of their shields, making a huge # of strikes against them, and allowing the Horsemen to clean up the rest:

https://www.nationstates.net/page=facti ... =radiation (scroll to the very bottom)

It's also really interesting because CA had an active non-aggression pact with UPPERCUTS at the time. Apparently this is the greatest case of a rogue user?

We did not have a NAP with CA.

Let it no longer be said there are no repercussions for non-compliance in the GA. There are now. 8)
Apparently simultaneously a Ravenclaw puppet, a NPO plant, and a Warden spy. I had no idea I was that good. Depending on who you ask, my aliases include Krulltopia.

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs for The North Pacific, Former Guildmaster of The North Pacific Cards Guild

New Waldensia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby New Waldensia » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:33 pm

Any way to find which individual nations landed the most strikes? Most in our faction was 631 (Waldensian Hospital, one of my puppets).
IC WA Diplomat Josiah Garrett
Author of GA #414 (Freedom to Seek Medical Care) and GA #456 (Freedom to Seek Medical Care II)

Army of Freedom medals received:
N-Day² Medals -- N-Day³ Medals -- N-Day⁴ Medals
Z-Day6 Medals

Previous

Return to Vault 41