NATION

PASSWORD

Was it worth it?

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:46 am

Rovikstead wrote:It was totally worth it. No regerts!!1!!1!!!1!111

I thought it was really enjoyable to team up with Uppercut. I also loved nuking the hell out of my now-mortal-enemied friends.

However, next year, I want to run with a smaller faction or make my own to change things up and, even though I will inevitably be reduced to nuclear ash and debris, it'll be fun to see how it'll turn out.

I would highly recommend small factions.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:58 am

Pax Nerdvana wrote:I would highly recommend small factions.

Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:00 am

The New California Republic wrote:
Pax Nerdvana wrote:I would highly recommend small factions.

Winning? My faction had a few survivors, myself included, but we did lose.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:02 am

Pax Nerdvana wrote:

Winning? My faction had a few survivors, myself included, but we did lose.

Which faction?
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

Wave on, wave on

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:52 am

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Winning? My faction had a few survivors, myself included, but we did lose.

Which faction?

Rogue Squadron II. Yours?
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:18 am

Pax Nerdvana wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:Which faction?

Rogue Squadron II. Yours?

UPPERCUT, of course.

Wave on, wave on

Iran Borovan
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Iran Borovan » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:05 am

My faction I person got 231 in radiation ranking.

Got fucking nuked by rejected realms and caw caw

I also shielded a disliked region in gameplay from a blacklisted region

And the vinny nukes were crazy and I went shielding NS celebrities like Australian republic and crazybloxian empire

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:26 am

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Rogue Squadron II. Yours?

UPPERCUT, of course.

Ah. You didn't nuke us.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:36 am

Pax Nerdvana wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:UPPERCUT, of course.

Ah. You didn't nuke us.

Think yourself lucky. At some points I saw in excess of 2,000 nukes flying from UPPERCUT at any one time... :?

Wave on, wave on

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:23 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Ah. You didn't nuke us.

Think yourself lucky. At some points I saw in excess of 2,000 nukes flying from UPPERCUT at any one time... :?

Well I'm glad no one noticed us. :)
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:06 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Ah. You didn't nuke us.

NS Sports threw one hundred and thirty nukes at you lot and you have to respond with ten thousand? But I liked Margaret! ;(
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:24 pm

Yes, it was worth it, but on the next N-Day, I'm joining a larger faction, so I don't get destroyed in the first hour.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:33 pm

Iran Borovan wrote:My faction I person got 231 in radiation ranking.

Got fucking nuked by rejected realms and caw caw

I also shielded a disliked region in gameplay from a blacklisted region

And the vinny nukes were crazy and I went shielding NS celebrities like Australian republic and crazybloxian empire

So Crazybloxian Empire is a NS celebrity? I thought the player is just a regular player who posts regularly on the Continue the story thread
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:35 pm

Tinhampton wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:Think yourself lucky. At some points I saw in excess of 2,000 nukes flying from UPPERCUT at any one time... :?

NS Sports threw one hundred and thirty nukes at you lot and you have to respond with ten thousand?

Wave on, wave on

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:36 pm

Iran Borovan wrote:I went shielding NS celebrities like Australian republic and crazybloxian empire

C...celebrities...?

:rofl:

Wave on, wave on

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Vault 41