NATION

PASSWORD

The Decepticon Legions

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

The Decepticon Legions

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:56 pm

The Decepticons are an army of transforming mechanical robots who seek to conquer the Universe and, perhaps, beyond. Opposing the freedom-loving Autobots, the Decepticons have fought a civil war against them that has lasted for millions of years. With the start of another N-Day, the Decepticons have readied themselves for the commencement of yet another intergalactic rampage. With many Decepticon soldiers ready to go, armed with only the best weaponry, they are preparing to use the zombie epidemic to attack organic lifeforms with the disease and aid them in the conquest of planets for as long as N-Day takes place.

However, they now seek to form an army of warriors who will join the Decepticons in a campaign of intergalactic conquest. Megatron has decided to name this organization "The Decepticon Legions", its name derived from the faction that created it all. All those who are willing to participate in war and the destruction of their enemies - and especially those who are willing to fight the Autobots - are welcome to join The Decepticon Legions.
My current RP - you can join if you want. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | If you want to join our region, come and join; you're more than welcome! | My Q&A's here as well.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.

Return to Vault 41