NATION

PASSWORD

Army of Freedom 2 Confirmed

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
Gagium
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Army of Freedom 2 Confirmed

Postby Gagium » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:07 am

Are you a capitalistic, libertarian, or conservative nation? Join the ARMY OF FREEDOM today!

This Faction will again seek to defend freedom-loving nations and regions from attack by totalitarian (Communist/Fascist) hordes and opportunistic bad guys, and advance our values through targeted conquest of those who threaten freeeeeeeeedom!

We are in the process of bolstering our efforts through alliances and non-aggression pacts with like-minded factions, as well as recruitment of new nations. By joining us, you can win cool medals, as well as have the satisfaction of destroying those who deny the basic rights freedom has to offer! We are skilled veterans of N-day 2, and are seeking to get revenge on those who lowered our score last time. Join us!

Libertatem Vincit!
(Freedom Conquers All)

[DISCORD TO BE POSTED]
E

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:29 am

Given I failed with my own faction last year, I'm going to join this
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

The Liamese Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Liamese Empire » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:32 am

I might get my region to as well...
The Liamese Empire is a Conservative, Imperialist, Celtic nation with a large Christian population.

P.S. The symbol on my flag is not the triforce, It is supposed to be a symbol of the trinity, the star in the middle represents the Empire.

Our Embassy Program
Ask any questions here.
Marry Into The Liamese Royal Family!
The Emperor's Jukebox
We don't Use any NS Policies and some ns stats

New Waldensia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby New Waldensia » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:07 am

HALLELUJAH!!!

Waldensia nuclear forces are reporting for duty!
IC WA Diplomat Josiah Garrett
Author of GA #414 (Freedom to Seek Medical Care) and GA #456 (Freedom to Seek Medical Care II)

Army of Freedom medals received:
N-Day² Medals -- N-Day³ Medals -- N-Day⁴ Medals
Z-Day6 Medals

New Waldensia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby New Waldensia » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:21 am

N-Day³ is almost upon us! Join the FCN's own Army of Freedom faction, an interregional fellowship of right/center-right regions seeking to promote and defend our mutual values of conservatism, libertarianism, capitalism, freedom and liberty during the upcoming Nuclear War. Pro-democracy, pro-freedom, pro-capitalism, and anti-Communism, anti-Nazi, anti-tyranny and anti-authoritarianism.

We seek to defend freedom-loving nations and regions from attack by totalitarian hordes and opportunistic bad guys, and advance our values through targeted conquest of those who threaten freedom.

Discord is here: https://discord.gg/xvk26Jt Join for further instructions and communications during battle.

AOF N-Day³ RP is here: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=450474
AOF N-Day forum thread here: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=450465

We want YOU to help drop nuclear FREEEEEEEEEEDOMMM!!! during N-Day³!

N-Day³ will start on Wednesday at 4pm CDT (9pm UTC); factions will go live minutes before the launch. N-Day³ will last for 24-hours. We will notify everyone when our faction can be joined.

N-Day³ announcement: https://www.nationstates.net/page=news/ ... index.html
Briefing on N-Day and what it is: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=874170
IC WA Diplomat Josiah Garrett
Author of GA #414 (Freedom to Seek Medical Care) and GA #456 (Freedom to Seek Medical Care II)

Army of Freedom medals received:
N-Day² Medals -- N-Day³ Medals -- N-Day⁴ Medals
Z-Day6 Medals

Southen Mark
Secretary

Founded: Nov 29, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Southen Mark » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:15 pm

As leader of the United Authoritarian Force,i wish you goodluck and fun in these family friendly event. May the best win or survive-Imperator Georgi Ivan Bakalov IV ''The Conquerer''
Signed by his Imperial Majesty and Saviour of the Markian Race,Imperator Georgi Ivan Bakalov III ''The Conqurer'' EMAIL: djskelly@zoho.com

Gagium
Ambassador

Postby Gagium » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:12 pm

Bump

Remember folks, democracy is non-negotiable!
E

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:15 pm

Do ya' like libertarian center-left nations?
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Gagium
Ambassador

Postby Gagium » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:16 pm

Skyhooked wrote:Do ya' like libertarian center-left nations?

Libertarian sounds like democracy to me!

so yea
E

Lalop
Attaché

Founded: Sep 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Freedom,who we nuking?

Postby Lalop » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:56 pm

Who we Nuking?

Gagium
Ambassador

Postby Gagium » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:03 pm

T-2:00, make sure to join our discord server if you intend on joining the faction before the bombs start falling!
E

Second Empire of America
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Second Empire of America » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:29 am

We spit on everything you hold dear! We will not rest until the forces of the Army of Freedom are completely destroyed, and Liberal Autocracies like us rule over the ashes! Democracy is always negotiable.

OOC: Though I disagree with you politically, I feel bad that your alliance was crushed so soon. Who attacked you?
Last edited by Second Empire of America on Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have left NationStates. This account is inactive and will not respond to any form of communication.

Deltanium
Envoy

Founded: Feb 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Deltanium » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:59 am

Gagium wrote:Are you a capitalistic, libertarian, or conservative nation? Join the ARMY OF FREEDOM today!

This Faction will again seek to defend freedom-loving nations and regions from attack by totalitarian (Communist/Fascist) hordes and opportunistic bad guys, and advance our values through targeted conquest of those who threaten freeeeeeeeedom!

We are in the process of bolstering our efforts through alliances and non-aggression pacts with like-minded factions, as well as recruitment of new nations. By joining us, you can win cool medals, as well as have the satisfaction of destroying those who deny the basic rights freedom has to offer! We are skilled veterans of N-day 2, and are seeking to get revenge on those who lowered our score last time. Join us!

I wanna join!
Libertatem Vincit!
(Freedom Conquers All)

[DISCORD TO BE POSTED]
The Empire of Deltia
"As He died to make men holy, let us die 'cause we want to!"

I have joined the light theme war against the dark theme.

Death is a preferable alternative to communism, death is a preferable alternative to democracy. Death is a preferable alternative to fascism. I just wanna die.

Discord server!

Christian Atheists are Atheists who behave like Christians... I guess that makes me an Atheist Christian?

I created a leader template with the stolen ideas of SC and Zitravgrad.

Radio Łódź:Sabaton- To Hell And Back|Der Warzau Telegraf: BREAKING: Valentine Z says the N-word!|American troops arrive in France

Gagium
Ambassador

Postby Gagium » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:21 pm

Second Empire of America wrote:We spit on everything you hold dear! We will not rest until the forces of the Army of Freedom are completely destroyed, and Liberal Autocracies like us rule over the ashes! Democracy is always negotiable.

OOC: Though I disagree with you politically, I feel bad that your alliance was crushed so soon. Who attacked you?

communists and communist-loving GCRs, a few disgruntled fascists as well
E

Second Empire of America
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Second Empire of America » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:36 pm

Are the fascists still around? I'm going to nuke them if they are, otherwise I'm just going to finish mopping up your faction.
I have left NationStates. This account is inactive and will not respond to any form of communication.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Vault 41