NATION

PASSWORD

Reasons to Hate...

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
Cerussite
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Reasons to Hate...

Postby Cerussite » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:02 pm

Looky here the annoying pirates have to pick on the small and minuscule factions to be make themselves supposedly big & strong rather than actually going against the top factions who sit atop of them... to make a difference on their influence...

I'll always hate the Black Hawks and their degenerate region of outlaws
Last edited by Cerussite on Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cerusian Empire ~ A galactic empire located in the centre-most region of the Asteria Galaxy, a fierce & formidable nation ruled by an Emperor under an Ironfist.
"The arrogance of a subordinate isn't tolerated, follow the orders given to you, Soldier, or perish in oblivion."

OOC :: Please excuse me if I make any grammatical errors, as I'm a quick typist that has tendencies to skip or overlook what they're typing .
Special Thanks :: Escocaria ~Revising my Signature Errors
NS Stats [Aren't] used

NeuPolska
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby NeuPolska » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:05 pm

It's literally just a little mini-game within a game that doesn't matter and won't actually affect anything.

Please, call me POLSKA
U.S. Army Enlisted
Kar-Esseria wrote:Who is that and are they female because if not then they can go make love to their hand.
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Go home Polska wins NS.
United Mongol Hordes wrote:Polska isn't exactly the nicest guy in the world
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Hurd you miss the point more than Polska misses Poland.
Rhodesialund wrote:when you have Charlie ten feet away or something operating operationally.
Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:Gayla is living in 1985 but these guys are already in 1916

Cerussite
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerussite » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:09 pm

I at least wanted to enjoy a couple hours of gameplay... but yeah...
Cerusian Empire ~ A galactic empire located in the centre-most region of the Asteria Galaxy, a fierce & formidable nation ruled by an Emperor under an Ironfist.
"The arrogance of a subordinate isn't tolerated, follow the orders given to you, Soldier, or perish in oblivion."

OOC :: Please excuse me if I make any grammatical errors, as I'm a quick typist that has tendencies to skip or overlook what they're typing .
Special Thanks :: Escocaria ~Revising my Signature Errors
NS Stats [Aren't] used

Dysmastan
Attaché

Founded: Jul 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Dysmastan » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:02 pm

make 100 new nations and attack them in 12 hours. huehuehuehue.
Separatist Peoples wrote:OOC: Well, the GA is full of obstructionist elite, and the rules are just there to hold the OP back. Haven't you heard?
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.
Jerzylvania wrote:*drinking goblet of Patriots fans tears*

Now that's refreshing!!!
Necromancer of Corruption(Former) - Undead Dominion of Lazarus
Dislike me? Disagree with me? I'll let you meet my FLUFFY dog mittens!

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:04 am

N-day2 also known as the mighty Puppet War.
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Altmoras
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Altmoras » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:08 am

You won't have to worry about them much anymore.
Benevolent Thomas-Today at 11:15 AM
"I'm not sure if Altmoras has ever been wrong about anything."

Inhumanly good at the game according to official word of site staff.

Return to Vault 41