NATION

PASSWORD

You can help bring an end to tyranny through nuclear fire!

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
Volkmacht
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

You can help bring an end to tyranny through nuclear fire!

Postby Volkmacht » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:37 pm

Nuclear warfare is on the horizon. IN the course of this war, we, the members of the United Nations Against Supreme Authority and Allies, seek to reduce our enemies to rubble, especially Supreme Authority, the Iron Alliance and all who will stand against us and our values. If you wish to take the fight to the oppressors of freedom-loving people worldwide, join us in our mighty crusade!

(UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, IGNORE ALL NS STATS) (I AM POPULI-TERRAE)-It was deleted, now stop asking!
My Discord: https://discord.gg/FAmQCD9
TERRAEN NEWS NETWORK: Martial law to be lifted?|NYOP dominates parade|Prankster arrested|Indoctrinated teenagers began rehabilitation courses|Black sites don't exist: Ministry of Justice [/url]

"There should be no discrimination against languages people speak, skin colour, or religion",-Malala Yousafzai

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:51 pm

Volkmacht wrote:
Nuclear warfare is on the horizon. IN the course of this war, we, the members of the United Nations Against Supreme Authority and Allies, seek to reduce our enemies to rubble, especially Supreme Authority, the Iron Alliance and all who will stand against us and our values. If you wish to take the fight to the oppressors of freedom-loving people worldwide, join us in our mighty crusade!

OOC: I think the N-Day will be non-canon for more RP oriented players, as well as some other players. So why not use this opportunity to recruit more nations into our organization
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Return to Vault 41