NATION

PASSWORD

Join my alliance?

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
United Republic of Lepala
Envoy

Founded: Jul 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Join my alliance?

Postby United Republic of Lepala » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:20 am

I'm going to make an alliance for N-Day that is based off a canon alliance my nation was in during the Cold War. The alliance will be called SANN, the factbook for it is here, and if you want to join please say so.
The Elected Emperor is just a democratically elected official who is in office for life. No monarchy involved. I don't get what's hard to understand.
This nation does represent my political beliefs.
Ask questions here.
Democratic Empire of Romania wrote:A gift which flyes and when lands it does some radioactive boom-boom
Destructive Government Economic System wrote:Strangling deranged terrorists with octopus legs before throwing their limp bodies into the Bermuda Triangle.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:22 am

Not sure about that, since if you were to make a faction in this case, you would need to be a regional officer.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Return to Vault 41