NATION

PASSWORD

On the bright side...

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
The Army Republic of Prussia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

On the bright side...

Postby The Army Republic of Prussia » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:51 pm

Good news citizens, we are pleased to announce that we've survived the wave of over a hundred nuclear weapons with minimal damage. In addition when you come out of your bunkers, may notice a few a changes to the landscape. 86% of the land now glows in the dark and scientists say that there is a slight chance that you gain superpowers from exposure. Just think of how much we will save on electricity if the land lights up for us, or how great it would be if you got super powers while doing your day job. Keep these facts in mind citizen as we celebrate this glorious day for the nation.

Now for the weather forecast; snow all week. That's right everyday this week will be a snow day that you can play in for your free time. Truly there has been no better time to be alive.
"If that don't work, use more gun"- The Engineer.
"There's something to love about a nation that builds a cannon and then says "Nah, son, not big enough.""-Cumberlanda
The liberal Fascist Alt-history Germany.

Old Cumberland
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Cumberland » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:56 pm

Hah. Neutrality- sir/madam, is the best option. 86% radiation you say? Why, That means you produce so much slower! And on the first day! Why not avoid most of the war, build up weapons, and then attack with your overwhelming force when everything is almost all said and done! It will be much more effective. Just some advice, sir/madam, I hope you consider it.

Holy Empire of Loaf
Secretary

Founded: Jul 06, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Holy Empire of Loaf » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:59 pm

Alternatively, I only shoot to kill.
Holy Empire of Loaf, Founder of The Great Experiment

Rateria
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Rateria » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:59 pm

Old Cumberland wrote:Hah. Neutrality- sir/madam, is the best option. 86% radiation you say? Why, That means you produce so much slower! And on the first day! Why not avoid most of the war, build up weapons, and then attack with your overwhelming force when everything is almost all said and done! It will be much more effective. Just some advice, sir/madam, I hope you consider it.

That actually sounds like an excellent idea. Thank you.
GENERATION 14: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

The Army Republic of Prussia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Army Republic of Prussia » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:06 pm

Old Cumberland wrote:Hah. Neutrality- sir/madam, is the best option. 86% radiation you say? Why, That means you produce so much slower! And on the first day! Why not avoid most of the war, build up weapons, and then attack with your overwhelming force when everything is almost all said and done! It will be much more effective. Just some advice, sir/madam, I hope you consider it.

Only those that arrive early in the war get to say how it is run, and those who come at the end will be soon forgotten by history. Besides it is our experts' opinion that Prussia will be more productive than ever with the savings in electricity and the slight chance of random super powers appearing in our citizens. Plus, with the exposure to the radiation the people are be more resilient to it in the future. Over all this is a net positive.
"If that don't work, use more gun"- The Engineer.
"There's something to love about a nation that builds a cannon and then says "Nah, son, not big enough.""-Cumberlanda
The liberal Fascist Alt-history Germany.

Old Cumberland
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Cumberland » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:06 pm

The Army Republic of Prussia wrote:

Only those that arrive early in the war get to say how it is run, and those who come at the end will be soon forgotten by history. Besides it is our experts' opinion that Prussia will be more productive than ever with the savings in electricity and the slight chance of random super powers appearing in our citizens. Plus, with the exposure to the radiation the people are be more resilient to it in the future. Over all this is a net positive.

Perhaps you see it that way. I say history is littered with examples where a last minute, fresh arrival changed the outcome of a war. Also, radiation tends to be harmful, unless you count sickness, deformity, and death as super powers. I like my radiation free homeland, FYI.

Wolflandil
Envoy

Founded: Jun 15, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Wolflandil » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:57 pm

On the bright side I don't have to share my food.

Lautrec-
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Lautrec- » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:01 am

Survived with 0% and bombed a clone nation in the process

Win-Win
Greek, social democrat, atheist.

Political compass

Economic Left/Right: -1.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.85

General description: In short, it's a human, FTL, space-faring civilization. Think of Halo's UNSC
RP population: About 500 million, spread throughout many space colonies. Some have more, some less
Civilization index: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... #p29724780

Hey Dark Souls players. Want to extinguish a bonfire? Get rid of a troublesome firekeeper? Don't hesitate to make the call. Me and my squad will take care of it in no time at the low price of a firekeeper soul.

Seminola Incorporated
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Seminola Incorporated » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:05 am

survived with 0% by joining the region with the lowest score 30 minutes before stop

i, truly, won

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Vault 41