NATION

PASSWORD

Who is still alive?

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Luziyca
Post Czar
 
Posts: 39136
Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:39 pm

I am alive: did die for a little bit in the middle of the night, but apparently my radiation disappeared, so I was able to fling a few more nukes.
||| • The Kingdom of Rwizikuru • |||
Your feeble attempts to change the very nature of how time itself has been organized by mankind shall fall on barren ground and bear no fruit
Wiki • Kylaris: the best region for ten years running • About me • YouTube • Political compass
NS stats have been lovingly sent back in time to 26 July, 1184 for an immersive medieval experience at the Erfurt Cathedral

User avatar
Helcretia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 54
Founded: Nov 29, 2025
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Helcretia » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:40 pm

If it weren't for Potato Gun, I would still be (partially) alive.
Last edited by Helcretia on Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long Live le Helcretia!
also im too lazy to make any factbooks, so all ns stats are canon. for my nation at least.

Autocracy is not canon for me.

User avatar
Luziyca
Post Czar
 
Posts: 39136
Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:43 pm

Luziyca wrote:I am alive: did die for a little bit in the middle of the night, but apparently my radiation disappeared, so I was able to fling a few more nukes.

...and I spoke a little too soon. :lol:

At least I managed to get some nuclear strikes in when I did, which was more than can be said for last year (probably because I joined a faction that didn't piss everyone else off this time around). Pretty fun experience, will probably do that again next year.
||| • The Kingdom of Rwizikuru • |||
Your feeble attempts to change the very nature of how time itself has been organized by mankind shall fall on barren ground and bear no fruit
Wiki • Kylaris: the best region for ten years running • About me • YouTube • Political compass
NS stats have been lovingly sent back in time to 26 July, 1184 for an immersive medieval experience at the Erfurt Cathedral

User avatar
QSX30
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Jan 04, 2026
Capitalist Paradise

Postby QSX30 » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:44 pm

As I made this thread we were safe. Now we are being attacked by canopy a massive mega faction.

User avatar
The Puppet nation of Core
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Jul 18, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Puppet nation of Core » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:46 pm

Moved to Subspace. Taken by surprise of Canopy targeting them so went to help
Last edited by The Puppet nation of Core on Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Potato Gun
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1018
Founded: Dec 19, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Potato Gun » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:48 pm

Helcretia wrote:If it weren't for Potato Gun, I would still be (partially) alive.

Your welcome
The WA delegate for Endless Highway, and aerospace enthusiast.
The stars on my flag are the symbol of Infinitism the dominant religion in Potato Gun.
GUNNIC CIVIL WAR
Fuck it the entire Nation States multiverse is canon now.
NS stats ARE canon because I am not a coward.
(excluding population which is canonically 160 million)
Potato Gun wrote:Power, fame, and fortune feed you ego, charity, humility, and compassion feed your soul. I implore you to starve the ego and feed the soul, you will be all the greater for it.
Zooble wrote:Holy Shit
Christian Socialist
I HAVE AUTISM
Despite the colors of my flag I am a cishet man, not nonbinary.
I am a college student slowly working his way towards a PhD


User avatar
Coreras
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 6
Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Coreras » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:49 pm

Still alive even though I am #1 in the faction and yet I have not had that many target me, or get the radiation. Surprising when I joined, decided not to join 10KI's faction.

User avatar
Might Delete Later
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6786
Founded: Apr 05, 2025
Capitalizt

Postby Might Delete Later » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:37 pm

I survived the Let Out

User avatar
Felid Robloxia
Attaché
 
Posts: 89
Founded: Oct 03, 2025
Father Knows Best State

Postby Felid Robloxia » Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:10 am

All my nations survived, I’m pretty sure. I’d say that they all survived with no radiation too but I feel like at least one of them had at least some, after those Canopy volleys. And I didn’t check all of them to see if they had radiation or not so I can’t verify that. I do know for a fact they all lived tho
The Puppet nation of Core wrote:Moved to Subspace. Taken by surprise of Canopy targeting them so went to help

Thank you :)
he/they/blox (he/him + blox/bloxs preferred)
call me 1x, Apollyon, 007n7, Sixer, Rex, or Leo (can change on a daily basis, see more here)
on NS since March 5th, 2024. +5008 posts on my old main nation
oh yeah and i'm also the Cabinmaster (governor) of The Lobby
keeping the N-Day flag up until the news post is out

User avatar
The Republic of the United Marble Tribes
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1607
Founded: Jan 25, 2025
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Republic of the United Marble Tribes » Thu Oct 01, 2026 3:13 am

I had 0 radiation as of the last time I checked, I'm not very sure what happened hours later before the end of the event. (N-day ended while I was asleep, btw) So, I guess I survived.
Welcome to The Republic of the United Marble Tribes! or Marbleland for short | PLS VISIT US, WE ARE VERY NICEeeeee;  Know more about us here! | #PrideoftheLeague #SPEARS | "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well" Pslams 139:14 |  STRAIGHT/MALE


1. Africa or Europe or ANY OTHER CONTINENT as a country
2. FOOTBALL/SOCCER SUCKS, It is just 11 idiots kicking a ball around a green rectangle pitch! American football > Soccer
3. USA is da best country in the world!!!
4. Mocking God

✯ This NS-loving user
is Influential in TET/F7 ✯

according to this dispatch

User avatar
Falloa
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: Oct 23, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Falloa » Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:00 am

I am still alive as I started with 0 radiation and ended with 0 radiation

User avatar
OdinRuune
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Sep 29, 2026
Civil Rights Lovefest

/

Postby OdinRuune » Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:23 pm

OdinRuune is alive and well — mainly because we're so small that the nuke targeting maps just... skipped us. Every major faction looked at us, did the math, and collectively decided "not worth a single missile."
Some call that luck. I call it strategic insignificance. While SPEAR and ANAL were going at each other, we were peacefully farming in Peaceful Lands and figuring out how to make pizza with marginally less radiation.
Honestly, if a nuke ever did get launched at us, it would probably get lost and end up hitting some unfortunate nation with 1,024 cantons instead.

User avatar
Might Delete Later
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6786
Founded: Apr 05, 2025
Capitalizt

Postby Might Delete Later » Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:24 pm

OdinRuune wrote:OdinRuune is alive and well — mainly because we're so small that the nuke targeting maps just... skipped us. Every major faction looked at us, did the math, and collectively decided "not worth a single missile."
Some call that luck. I call it strategic insignificance. While SPEAR and ANAL were going at each other, we were peacefully farming in Peaceful Lands and figuring out how to make pizza with marginally less radiation.
Honestly, if a nuke ever did get launched at us, it would probably get lost and end up hitting some unfortunate nation with 1,024 cantons instead.

are you larping participation in n-day

User avatar
Ethensia
Envoy
 
Posts: 248
Founded: Aug 23, 2022
New York Times Democracy

Postby Ethensia » Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:26 pm

Proud to say that all of my nations and my main survived!
Although I was kicked out of the faction for something but they kept one of my puppets in
But still I survived
8)
The United Federal Commonwealth of Ethensia
Ethensia, officially the United Federal Commonwealth of Ethensia, is an island country situated in the Northern Vowesi region in Coyphus. It has a population of around 37.4 million people, and consists of 7 self-governing states: Jandura, Abutakia, Buroda, Viola, Maybel, Tunouth, and Northern Ethensia. Carlton Capitol is the country's capital (in the Carlton Capitol District).

|| Singapore born Filipino-Australian || Born on the 25th of August || AUADHD || he/him ||
- ★--_
Sowerval wrote:Most of your posts are mindless slop. I respect the grind.

⬆️ did they really delete that quote? nooooooo!!!!!
it is NOT that deep bro
potato gun
Most NS stats are not canon
Dre Kpahud Fūrãvò Manāka ko Ethensiani
Overview || Map || Flag || National Anthem

User avatar
The Kingdom of the Three Isles
Diplomat
 
Posts: 835
Founded: Jun 01, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Kingdom of the Three Isles » Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:26 pm

OdinRuune wrote:OdinRuune is alive and well — mainly because we're so small that the nuke targeting maps just... skipped us. Every major faction looked at us, did the math, and collectively decided "not worth a single missile."
Some call that luck. I call it strategic insignificance. While SPEAR and ANAL were going at each other, we were peacefully farming in Peaceful Lands and figuring out how to make pizza with marginally less radiation.
Honestly, if a nuke ever did get launched at us, it would probably get lost and end up hitting some unfortunate nation with 1,024 cantons instead.

Are you saying all your faction members did during N-Day was peacefully farm and figure out how to make pizza
Ordo Theutonicorum wrote: they have a cross-pattee on their flag??

User avatar
Felid Robloxia
Attaché
 
Posts: 89
Founded: Oct 03, 2025
Father Knows Best State

Postby Felid Robloxia » Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:43 pm

Ethensia wrote:Although I was kicked out of the faction for something but they kept one of my puppets in

we do that so that we can do well on the Score Per Nation leaderboard when the news post comes out
but yeah we really didn't care much about who or what we kicked this time. there were so many nations that we were only concerned about having exactly 10 left
he/they/blox (he/him + blox/bloxs preferred)
call me 1x, Apollyon, 007n7, Sixer, Rex, or Leo (can change on a daily basis, see more here)
on NS since March 5th, 2024. +5008 posts on my old main nation
oh yeah and i'm also the Cabinmaster (governor) of The Lobby
keeping the N-Day flag up until the news post is out

User avatar
The Sernetian Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6198
Founded: Jul 04, 2024
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Sernetian Empire » Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:28 pm

Vault 41 still open? Funny
Last edited by The Sernetian Empire on Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Polish-algerian muslim madman who lives in SE london, Arsenal supporter, I also am passionate about trains, I play nationstates and stepford county railway (roblox) and some stuff on switch. Location (where I live): London, UK
Sexuality: straight
Sernet is a large nation famous for its extensive rail network and our skyscrapers and tower blocks. Capital city: Sernetesen. Sernet is a space-capable state and maintains a network of terriories, but we're not your traditional earth-based empire (we are very benevolent). The nation is rich in history and culture and is extremely patriotic.
Mostly modern tech, except in some fields where we'd be PMT


#thepowerofsernet
The Sernetian Empire

Rest in peace OG Sernet - Sernet is back
NS stats were gunned down by anti-aircraft guns
News can't fit

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Vault 41

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads