NATION

PASSWORD

Witchery Way OOC | PIT Case | Closed

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:08 am

Midlonia wrote:Malikov has not gotten back to me with the notes. I will give him until Friday before trying to draft up something we can use plot-wise for this case. Unfortunate as I was really looking forward to developing Quintus while not having to worry simultaneously about a case at the same time, but it'll be better than being stuck in limbo again.

Umm... hello there. My name is Camicon, and I suppose you're wondering why I'm here. Well, I'm friends with Malikov, through school teams and stuff. He tried to get my into this (NationStates) earlier in the year, but it didn't really fly. I was in General mostly. Anyways, he asked me to tell you that you guys have two options: 1) I can get you in notes he promised Midlonia who would take over as "GM", or 2) I can carry on as "GM" in his place, and control Sarah and stuff. If you go with 2 though, I'll need to sign off on the posts with him, so there might only be a post from me every few days or so. The story would move slower I guess.

So I guess you guys should vote, and I'll tell Mali the results, and then get back to you. See ya!
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

Midlonia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 24, 2003
Ex-Nation

Postby Midlonia » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:18 pm

Could always send me the notes. Is he ok?
The Greater Kingdom, resurgent.

A Consolidated History of Midlonia

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:04 pm

Midlonia wrote:Could always send me the notes. Is he ok?

Yeah, he's fine. No physical injuries or life-threatening diseases. If he hasn't told anyone what's up, then it isn't my place to. So, I suppose you want the notes Midlonia, but Mali wanted me to have everyone throw a vote on what's to happen, so unless there's a majority for Option 1) I can't give you the notes. And with six people, excluding Mali, that means a majority vote of four. I'll talk to Mali about what happens in the case of a tie. Hope you understand everyone!

Votes For:
Option 1) - 1
Option 2) - 0
Majority of 4 required
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Tagmatium
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 17, 2004
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Tagmatium » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:53 pm

I'd be more than happy to give option 1 a go. If, of course, Midlonia is happy to do so.
Last edited by Tagmatium on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The above post may or may not be serious.
"For too long, we have been a passive, tolerant society, saying to our citizens: as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone."
North Calaveras wrote:Tagmatium, it was never about pie...

Bazalonia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Bazalonia » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Assuming Option 1 means that Witchery Way continues under Jim's modship.

I vote Option 1
Bazalonia.bz: For all your Bazalonian Government needs
Bazalonia, my characters, my settings - A Blog

* Han has an utter sinking feeling that details of this are going to surreptitiously slip out into someone's siggy...
<Han> so let's hope it's neither precognitive nor self-fulfilling...

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:50 am

Bazalonia wrote:Assuming Option 1 means that Witchery Way continues under Jim's modship.

I vote Option 1

Option 1) means that this thing would be controlled by Midlonia, after getting Mali's notes on it.
Option 2) means that I would act as Mali's mouthpiece, and Mali would still direct this thing.

Obviously with Option 1) the story would move faster. With Option 2) you'd keep Mali as this GM thing (What does that mean? I don't get this role-play jargon), and keep the story and his character true to form.

Votes For:
Option 1) - 3
Option 2) - 0
Majority of 4 required
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun

Midlonia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 24, 2003
Ex-Nation

Postby Midlonia » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:29 am

Camicon wrote:
Bazalonia wrote:
(What does that mean? I don't get this role-play jargon)

Means "Game Master" in this case, derived from Dungeons and Dragons' Dungeon Master.
The Greater Kingdom, resurgent.

A Consolidated History of Midlonia

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:30 pm

So, uh, Mali just texted me. Said that he wants the thread closed. I'm guessing it has something to do with what's going on right now, but I don't know really.

Umm... yeah, so kind've awkward I guess. Especially considering I'm going to ask something of you guys.

How does one lock a thread?
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun

Bazalonia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Bazalonia » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:52 pm

If you want any forum action by a mod, you can post a thread in moderation a mod will see it and get to it. However as Mali, the threads creator isn't available, they may not do so.

However we can just alternative just leave the threads of Witchery Way to let them die.
Bazalonia.bz: For all your Bazalonian Government needs
Bazalonia, my characters, my settings - A Blog

* Han has an utter sinking feeling that details of this are going to surreptitiously slip out into someone's siggy...
<Han> so let's hope it's neither precognitive nor self-fulfilling...

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:56 pm

Bazalonia wrote:If you want any forum action by a mod, you can post a thread in moderation a mod will see it and get to it. However as Mali, the threads creator isn't available, they may not do so.

However we can just alternative just leave the threads of Witchery Way to let them die.

Oh. Well, thanks for your help everyone. I might come back here in the future. I guess we'll see. Later!
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates