NATION

PASSWORD

Vermont Summit (IC,See Signups Thread)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gharin
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Gharin » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:58 pm

'Great' thought Steiner. 'Whats next. He has the letter i sent to him proposing to him. Atleast he doesnt have the ring which was in my hand with the lock....et'

"Im screwed" Steiner was practically in tears. "Im so screwed"

Now Alex would know and never wanna speak to him again. He my as well just die right then.
Factbook: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=47943
President-John Wallace

Vice President- Fiona Harold

Gharin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gharin » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:05 pm

'Great' thought Steiner. 'Whats next. He has the letter i sent to him proposing to him. Atleast he doesnt have the ring which was in my hand with the lock....et'

"Im screwed" Steiner was practically in tears. "Im so screwed"

Now Alex would know and never wanna speak to him again. He my as well just die right then.
President-John Wallace

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:12 pm

"I see." Sir Taladthus said. "May we sample the not so sweet type? I assume the reason it is not so sweet is that it was allowed to ferment longer so as to remove more of the sugars from it?"
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

Seperate Vermont
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Seperate Vermont » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:19 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:"I see." Sir Taladthus said. "May we sample the not so sweet type? I assume the reason it is not so sweet is that it was allowed to ferment longer so as to remove more of the sugars from it?"

"Yes Indeed." Ethan said, walking up and handing a few cups of the stuff to Sir Taladthus.
No, we are not obsessed with Maple Syrup. Speaking of that, Would you like some 100% Pure Vermont Maple Syrup? We have a surplus this year.
http://www.mechiwiki.com/nationstates/index.php?nation=Seperate_Vermont
GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Maraque
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 22, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maraque » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:25 pm

"The Maple Wine's GOOD!" the King declared excitedly.

The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:32 pm

Embassy Chief Nyan Win sat at his desk calmed down from hearing the stunning news from his nation. He hoped most people would understand why he had given the speech. He had to. It was important to notify delegates of this summit of a change in the government he represented. "Surely," he thought, "any human being would understand why I had to do it." He looks over at the confused delegation from Kreanoltha. Smiling, he thinks, "Doesn't look like those guys get it though."

He looks at the portfolio regarding the Kreanolthans. He chuckles.
"Yep," he thought, "I thought so. Elves and Provecti. What the fuck are they doing here? Weirdos. If only the old government were still around; would have let me rip off Kreanoltha. Seeing as they aren't human, would have been relatively easy."

Seperate Vermont
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Seperate Vermont » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:33 pm

Maraque wrote:"The Maple Wine's GOOD!" the King declared excitedly.

"Support, I see!" Ethan smiled, directing his gaze to the Maraquean delegation.
No, we are not obsessed with Maple Syrup. Speaking of that, Would you like some 100% Pure Vermont Maple Syrup? We have a surplus this year.
GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Gharin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gharin » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 pm

'Theres only one soloution' thought Steiner. 'Ive gotta ask for the ring back before he know`s what it is.'

Steiner rose. "May I get some of the wine over here" He said.

He needed something to occupy the time.
President-John Wallace

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:41 pm

"Thank you." Sir Taladthus said. He passed a glass to each of the three other delegates. "I tend to prefer a something a bit more complex such as an old Bordeaux, but," he sniffed the wine and took a small sip, "this is a vast improvement over the last sampling. Allowing it age long brings out the overtones in the syrup. What kind of cask was it aged in? You know I think I know an importing company you may wish to contact."

While Taladthus was commenting on the wine, Sir Funalmus caught sight of the Myanmari delegates. Humans he thought. What a limited species. I wonder how they function when their brain is only 2% of their body weight?
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.

The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:47 pm

OOC: Don't mean anything personal against Kreanoltha haha. I found their comment on the speech really funny. ALSO! I love how they call the delegates Myanmari instead of the bulky current terms Myanmarese or Myanmarian.... From now on I'm gonna use the term Myanmari! It works! haha Thanks Kreanoltha!

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:50 pm

The Union of Myanmar wrote:OOC: Don't mean anything personal against Kreanoltha haha. I found their comment on the speech really funny. ALSO! I love how they call the delegates Myanmari instead of the bulky current terms Myanmarese or Myanmarian.... From now on I'm gonna use the term Myanmari! It works! haha Thanks Kreanoltha!

OOC: You're welcome. I wasn't taking it that way. I've been working this speciesism into my characters. Just private thoughts about how they are so far ahead of humans and other species like them. It makes for good filler at the very least.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

Rhoacolin
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhoacolin » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:00 am

Josev stood with his delegation following him. He turned and shook his head at them, gesturing them to be seated. He raised his voice, a technique that he was used to. He straightened up, cleared his throat, and began.

"If I may? We are in the midst of very rough times down in Rhoacolin, very harsh indeed. No offense but I truthfully doubt we came here to be served individually with selections of wine and cider. All of the chit chat that is so mindless and from what I can tell has nothing to do yet far with diplomacy. I do not mean to dictate processions. I am one used to custom and formality, but I am the President Minister of my Fare State. I have traveled long and far and with a large speech to deliver with hardly any sleep. As a leader I know that these are my duties but I could have sent the delegation, I could of sent aides. I could be right now dealing with disastrous and fatal terrors in my own land. I don't mean to push and still by all means take your time, but could we begin before the hour ends? Thank you"

He tucked his suit back and sat whispering to Lucas "Make sure everything is alright back home." Taking a sip of water and a deep breath feeling the speech in his pocket.

Seperate Vermont
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Seperate Vermont » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:08 am

Rhoacolin wrote:Josev stood with his delegation following him. He turned and shook his head at them, gesturing them to be seated. He raised his voice, a technique that he was used to. He straightened up, cleared his throat, and began.

"If I may? We are in the midst of very rough times down in Rhoacolin, very harsh indeed. No offense but I truthfully doubt we came here to be served individually with selections of wine and cider. All of the chit chat that is so mindless and from what I can tell has nothing to do yet far with diplomacy. I do not mean to dictate processions. I am one used to custom and formality, but I am the President Minister of my Fare State. I have traveled long and far and with a large speech to deliver with hardly any sleep. As a leader I know that these are my duties but I could have sent the delegation, I could of sent aides. I could be right now dealing with disastrous and fatal terrors in my own land. I don't mean to push and still by all means take your time, but could we begin before the hour ends? Thank you"

He tucked his suit back and sat whispering to Lucas "Make sure everything is alright back home." Taking a sip of water and a deep breath feeling the speech in his pocket.

Ethan looked frozen. Alex, however, was grinning. "Yes, Indeed."

He stood up.

"Perhaps, now for the sake of the President from Rhoacolin, we shall conclude the trade talks and jump to diplomatic matters?"

Lancov
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 02, 2008
New York Times Democracy

Postby Lancov » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:14 pm

"Are we late?" The Premier asked.

"A little, Your Excellency."

"Bugger."

The two men sat is silence for a minute or so, as their motorcade continued along the route to the summit hall. Sandor Kruschev, the Foreign Minister, fingered his rosary while Premier Egarov frowned at an English phrasebook. The language made no sense to him, it was a good thing Kruschev spoke perfect English.

The small motorcade stopped in front of the summit hall. A red-uniformed Gendarme stepped out of the lead vehicle, surveyed the area, walked back to the state car to open the door, delivering a snappy salute as the national leaders climbed out.

The Lancovian delegation, the Premier, Foreign Minister, some aides, two unarmed guards, made their way into the meeting room, where the summit had already began.

"My apologies for our lateness. We were confronted by protestors at the airport." Sandor Kruschev addressed the room politely, and deferentially. "May I please present His Excellency, Premier Mikhail Egarov, who does not speak a word of English but wanted to attend the summit all the same."
Демократска Република Лaнкoв | RP population: 60 million | rewriting canon as of 2023. previous posts may no longer be accurate | Currency: Haid (1 LVH = 0.41 USD)

| WA Mission | Factbook |
Everyone wrote:Who?

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:49 pm

"I was under the impression that the trade talks were the reason we were here." Sir Taladthus said.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:19 pm

"I agree with the Elf! Everyone here has other matters to deal with! If the Prime Minister of Rhoacolin wishes to make a speech then let us hear it fast. I came here to open up trade agreements! If listening to the Prime Minister of Rhoacolin's speech makes us get to economics much faster, then let him start speaking now." - Nyan Win

Seperate Vermont
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Seperate Vermont » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:07 pm

The Union of Myanmar wrote:"I agree with the Elf! Everyone here has other matters to deal with! If the Prime Minister of Rhoacolin wishes to make a speech then let us hear it fast. I came here to open up trade agreements! If listening to the Prime Minister of Rhoacolin's speech makes us get to economics much faster, then let him start speaking now." - Nyan Win

Alex smiled again, simply enjoying the pile of delegates that jumped to agree with the PM of Rhoacolin.

"Ah, but was that not just a promotion to trade with Vermont for their products?"

Seperate Vermont
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Seperate Vermont » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:11 pm

Lancov wrote:"Are we late?" The Premier asked.

"A little, Your Excellency."

"Bugger."

The two men sat is silence for a minute or so, as their motorcade continued along the route to the summit hall. Sandor Kruschev, the Foreign Minister, fingered his rosary while Premier Egarov frowned at an English phrasebook. The language made no sense to him, it was a good thing Kruschev spoke perfect English.

The small motorcade stopped in front of the summit hall. A red-uniformed Gendarme stepped out of the lead vehicle, surveyed the area, walked back to the state car to open the door, delivering a snappy salute as the national leaders climbed out.

The Lancovian delegation, the Premier, Foreign Minister, some aides, two unarmed guards, made their way into the meeting room, where the summit had already began.

"My apologies for our lateness. We were confronted by protestors at the airport." Sandor Kruschev addressed the room politely, and deferentially. "May I please present His Excellency, Premier Mikhail Egarov, who does not speak a word of English but wanted to attend the summit all the same."

Ethan Yates moved to talk with the newly arrived delegation.

"Argh, Protestors can indeed be so unpredictable! WE welcome you, the summit has yet not really begun anyway."

He walked to the Premier, bowing in an international sign of welcoming and respect.

Lancov
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 02, 2008
New York Times Democracy

Postby Lancov » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:12 am

An aide translated what Mr. Yates had said.

"Thank you." The Premier said warmly, after consulting the phrasebook.

"Yes, we see that the refreshments have just been served. Maple wine I presume? I hear it's good. May we please be seated?" Sandor asked, with his usual impeccable politeness.
Демократска Република Лaнкoв | RP population: 60 million | rewriting canon as of 2023. previous posts may no longer be accurate | Currency: Haid (1 LVH = 0.41 USD)

| WA Mission | Factbook |
Everyone wrote:Who?

The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:50 pm

Nyan Win started shooting and killing the delegates of other nations.
Last edited by The Union of Myanmar on Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gharin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gharin » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:56 pm

Steiner pulled out a desert Eagle and shot Nyan Win dead. Gharin Secret Service agents rushed in and arrested the rest of the myanmar delegation.

Void
Last edited by Gharin on Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
President-John Wallace

The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:08 pm

OOC: LMAO just wanted to know if people were still checking on this thread haha. The two previous posts never happened. haha

Seperate Vermont
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Seperate Vermont » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:23 pm

:blink:

Rhoacolin
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhoacolin » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:11 pm

((uhh what just happened?))

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:43 pm

OOC: I think the thread just got killed in a rather epic fashion.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates