NATION

PASSWORD

Vermont Summit (IC,See Signups Thread)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Seperate Vermont
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Vermont Summit (IC,See Signups Thread)

Postby Seperate Vermont » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:21 pm

It was a calm evening in Vermont, which was beautifully temeratured in the beginning of autumn. Burlington International Aiport had been placed under a special arrivals system, a hangar set up for arriving delegates.

President Alex Mapleoir of Seperate Vermont was standing not so far, discussing something with the Executive Advisor of Foreign Affairs, Ethan Yates, who was beside him.

One thing noticeable about the two figures was not only Ethan's blonde hair and Alex's brown hair, it was also a matter of age.

Ethan was a middle aged adult, who looked dignified enough to be the President.

Next to him was Alex Mapleoir, who was 13 years old, yet resonated dignification, even if his stature led one to believe he was about a year younger.

He looked forward to these trade and diplomatic talks. They had actually been Ethan Yates's idea, one that resonated with clear international goals.

"When do you expect the delegates to arrive, Mr. President?" Ethan said, hurriedly and quietly.

"Anytime now." Alex replied.

"What were you thinking, Alex? I liked the idea of a confrence, but you practically picked polar opposites.. You know the inevitable?"

Alex nodded. "If these nations are so reluctant and assuming that they cannot face their disagreements and opponents, then it is my statement that they are not fit to rule at all."

"The possibility remains, though..."

"Dont worry. The hotel and the conference rooms will be fully guarded. Ive already contacted both centres and alerted them to the possibility of....certain scenarios. No delegates will be of any security threat."

They and the arrival party of guards and a few other Vermont Delegates looked up, as fighter jets took off to secure the airspace around the International Airport.

[OOC: Signups still open until meeting officially begins.]
Last edited by Seperate Vermont on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
No, we are not obsessed with Maple Syrup. Speaking of that, Would you like some 100% Pure Vermont Maple Syrup? We have a surplus this year.
http://www.mechiwiki.com/nationstates/index.php?nation=Seperate_Vermont
GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Maraque
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 22, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maraque » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:22 am

The plane taxied inside the designed hangar and the Tsvarchivan delegation exited the plane. In the delegation was the Advisor of External Affairs Dajiya Javaani and, at the last minute, His Royal Highness King Whirnak Beschia Ajari. His trusty assistant, Vori, was not far behind.

They saw President Mapleoir and Mr. Yates waiting and approached. "Mr. President, what a pleasure it is to meet you once again," Dajiya said. "And of course, Mr. Yates." The King said "Hey!" and shook both their hands.

"It is much colder than I remember," the Advisor remarked. "Although, I haven't been back here since I was six. I was born in Montpelier, you know." She smiled.

Seperate Vermont
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Seperate Vermont » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:34 am

Maraque wrote:The plane taxied inside the designed hangar and the Tsvarchivan delegation exited the plane. In the delegation was the Advisor of External Affairs Dajiya Javaani and, at the last minute, His Royal Highness King Whirnak Beschia Ajari. His trusty assistant, Vori, was not far behind.

They saw President Mapleoir and Mr. Yates waiting and approached. "Mr. President, what a pleasure it is to meet you once again," Dajiya said. "And of course, Mr. Yates." The King said "Hey!" and shook both their hands.

"It is much colder than I remember," the Advisor remarked. "Although, I haven't been back here since I was six. I was born in Montpelier, you know." She smiled.

"It is a pleasure to meet again as well." President Mapleoir said, shaking both the Advisors and King's hands along with Ethan Yates.

Alex looked in surprise. "Really? I did not know." He briefly looked around at the slowly changing trees from green to the spectacular array of red and yellow. "It is indeed becoming fall, the most spectacular season here."
Last edited by Seperate Vermont on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
No, we are not obsessed with Maple Syrup. Speaking of that, Would you like some 100% Pure Vermont Maple Syrup? We have a surplus this year.
GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Maraque
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 22, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maraque » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:48 am

"Oh yes, my mother studied in Tsvarchi in the '70s. Apparently she joined one of the many parties we like to throw, and on her summer break she found out that one night stand would turn out to be something much longer than just a night... they married a week after and then moved to Vermont for a time, before going back six years later," the Advisor said. "It is great to be back after so long. The seasons are fabulous here. In Tsvarch you have six months of rain, then six months of pure, unadulterated heatwave. Not so pleasant," she continued, with a flick of her dangerously short mini dress. Noticing the King's lack of speaking, she turned around to see him and Vori wrestling on the ground.

"Oh, boys will be boys," she quipped.

Seperate Vermont
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Seperate Vermont » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:13 am

"Interesting!" The President said, before following the gaze of the Advisor to where the King and his recognizable assistant were wrestling. Mr. Yates and the President could not contain a laugh.

Alex turned to see the fleet of black diplomatic sedans arriving on the hangar. "Just in time!" he said, as the first parked parallel to the group, its driver stepping out and greeting the Maraquean delegation by offering a hand to shake.

The President cleared his throat, and the driver looked curiously before turning red and withdrawing the hand and simply bowing, opening the door.

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:15 am

A rupture opened in the orbit of the Vermont homeworld. Out of it popped a small sloop. The light from the systems sun briefly highlighted the name plate. It read Veritas. It quickly decelerated and took up orbit around the planet. "Sir Taladthus, the planet shows no space ports or orbital station with which we may dock. You're going down in your limo." "Very well Captain" said a tall man in a three piece suit. He had just entered the bridge, and was putting on his hat. He was at least 6' 9" tall, and he had gray eyes and shoulder length black hair. As he pulled his hair back and put on his hat you could see a pair of pointed ears. He was an elf, well technically a Homo Fabulus. "I'll get the other delegates and and head down to the hanger. I assume my Erdani 600T(OOC: just imagine it with out wheels.) is still in working order?" "Of course ambassador." replied the captain.

Soon Sir Taladthus and three other men were in the back of the limousine heading down to the planet's surface. The driver picked out the landing strip and headed for it. Soon the car was hovering over a section near five other men. A set of six struts descended from the underside of car and the gravity modulator shut off. The driver exited and opened the rear right door. The four men exited. Sir Taladthus saw a pair of human men, well one was a boy. He couldn't have been more than a teenager. Taladthus didn't even remember being a teenager. He was over five hundred years old. Well if there is a child here he must important. "Hello my most esteemed delegates and ambassadors. I am Sir Taladthus of the Intergalactic Imperial Republic of Kreanoltha, and these are my associates, Sirs Tinalgas, Orados, and Funalmus." They were all Homo Provectus, or Provecti as they were called casually. All were shorter, lacked the pointed ears, and were mortal. "Whom do I have the pleasure of addressing?" he asked with a slight bow.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

Seperate Vermont
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Seperate Vermont » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:27 am

Kreanoltha wrote:A rupture opened in the orbit of the Vermont homeworld. Out of it popped a small sloop. The light from the systems sun briefly highlighted the name plate. It read Veritas. It quickly decelerated and took up orbit around the planet. "Sir Taladthus, the planet shows no space ports or orbital station with which we may dock. You're going down in your limo." "Very well Captain" said a tall man in a three piece suit. He had just entered the bridge, and was putting on his hat. He was at least 6' 9" tall, and he had gray eyes and shoulder length black hair. As he pulled his hair back and put on his hat you could see a pair of pointed ears. He was an elf, well technically a Homo Fabulus. "I'll get the other delegates and and head down to the hanger. I assume my Erdani 600T(OOC: just imagine it with out wheels.) is still in working order?" "Of course ambassador." replied the captain.

Soon Sir Taladthus and three other men were in the back of the limousine heading down to the planet's surface. The driver picked out the landing strip and headed for it. Soon the car was hovering over a section near five other men. A set of six struts descended from the underside of car and the gravity modulator shut off. The driver exited and opened the rear right door. The four men exited. Sir Taladthus saw a pair of human men, well one was a boy. He couldn't have been more than a teenager. Taladthus didn't even remember being a teenager. He was over five hundred years old. Well if there is a child here he must important. "Hello my most esteemed delegates and ambassadors. I am Sir Taladthus of the Intergalactic Imperial Republic of Kreanoltha, and these are my associates, Sirs Tinalgas, Orados, and Funalmus." They were all Homo Provectus, or Provecti as they were called casually. All were shorter, lacked the pointed ears, and were mortal. "Whom do I have the pleasure of addressing?" he asked with a slight bow.

Alex was in the process of scowling at the driver, when he turned around to see a sort of car-rocket type vehicle emerge and land just before them.

Alex raised his eyebrows. "Now that is an arrival."

He stepped forward to the delegates, giving a slight bow. "I am Alex Mapleoir, the President of Vermont, and this is our Foreign Advisor, Ethan Yates."

The adult man nodded in a slight bow of introduction, walking forward. "It is nice to meet you."

NS Limbaugh Island
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby NS Limbaugh Island » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:48 am

IC:

Limbaugh Islanders generally did not like Vermont, and with good reasons. The pathetic Vermonters had tried to assault Limbaugh Island's brand new whaling fleets several years ago. People had been hurt, and thousands of dollars in profit were lost. What's worse, nobody had a real doubt that the pathetic enviro-freaks would deny it if accused. Even so, they had invited Limbaugh Island to a summit of some sort, a big gathering in their capital. It was still worth it to see what they wanted.

Felicitas J. Cardillo was the person selected to lead the USLI delegation to Vermont, and see what the Boy President, as he was known, had in mind for this summit. She would be accompanied by a secretary, Robert Churchill, and two Field Agents of the Diplomatic Security Service.

Her arrival was not so glamorous as some others, merely a specially modified Boeing 747, painted with the Great Seal of the United States, landed on the designated airstrip, and disgorged the small delegation. Early the same day, a US Air Force C-130 had been landed carrying a heavily armored limousine, just in case transport was needed.

Moving from the plane, the fiery redheaded, green eyed Cardillo smiled and looked at the two locals.

"Mr. President," she said to Alex. "Mr. Yates. I am Felicitas Cardillo. A pleasure to meet you."

OOC:

My computer's being troublesome, so this may be my only post today. We'll see.
You are not entitled to what I have earned. Deal with it. Fairness does not involve giving my money to lazy people.

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."

~ Thomas Jefferson

"Before all else, be armed."

~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Wanna' make an Embassy?

And that's what you get. You get my Axe of Capitalism...RIGHT IN YOUR FACE!

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:58 am

"Hello Mister President." said. A child runs the nation? They look like normal humans to me. This will be interesting. He shook hands with him. "It is a please to be here. I trust this will be a profitable venture."

He then saw the massive aircraft land. Nations still use those thing? Then he saw the delegate who exited. Hello... He waited until she had finished addressing the child. "Hello Miss Cardillo. I am Sir Taladthus of the Intergalactic Imperial Republic of Kreanoltha. Judging by the seal on your... plane, I believe they are called, you must be the Limbaugh Island's delegate. It is a pleasure to meet you." He offered his hand.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.

Seperate Vermont
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Seperate Vermont » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:07 am

Alex and the Foreign Advisor turned to the arriving Limbaugh Island delegates, the Foreign Advisior giving his usual impassive face.

Alex gave a smile and nodded. "As it is a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Cardillo."

Seperate Vermont
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Seperate Vermont » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:14 am

Kreanoltha wrote:"Hello Mister President." said. A child runs the nation? They look like normal humans to me. This will be interesting. He shook hands with him. "It is a please to be here. I trust this will be a profitable venture."

He then saw the massive aircraft land. Nations still use those thing? Then he saw the delegate who exited. Hello... He waited until she had finished addressing the child. "Hello Miss Cardillo. I am Sir Taladthus of the Intergalactic Imperial Republic of Kreanoltha. Judging by the seal on your... plane, I believe they are called, you must be the Limbaugh Island's delegate. It is a pleasure to meet you." He offered his hand.

The president shook hands in return.

"I would hope so. The sedans for transportation are just this way."

He motioned to the fleet of sedans.

NS Limbaugh Island
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NS Limbaugh Island » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:31 am

(OOC: I'm using the MT/Early PMT variant of my nation, since I'm fairly sure SV plays in MT only.)

IC:

Felicitas looked at the President, shaking his hand briefly. It was a typical Islander's handshake. Firm, and perhaps a bit aggressive. Her eyes immediately shifted then to Sir Taladthus.

"Greetings to you as well, Sir," she said, h er voice placing just the right emphasis on his title. "I do represent the United States. My name is Felicitas Cardillo, and I serve the Executive Office of the President."
Last edited by NS Limbaugh Island on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
You are not entitled to what I have earned. Deal with it. Fairness does not involve giving my money to lazy people.

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."

~ Thomas Jefferson

~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Wanna' make an Embassy?

Grantanata
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Grantanata » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:49 am

As the Blue Two taxied down the runway and into the what seemed the designated hangar, President Tanner Bowman and his Secretary of State were discussing matters that they were going to pursue in the conference.

Bowman hopped out of the plane and saw President Alex Mapleoir, of Seperate Vermont. He walked up to the young president and thrust out his hand, "Ah, Mr. President, how do you do?" said Bowman.
The Christian Theocracy of Grantanata
Head of State: Teocrático Presidente John Kirkpatrick
Head of Government: Teocrático Presidente John Kirkpatrick
Political Party In Control: Conservative Republicans
[/spoiler]
Embassies in: Wilconsin and Andorianus

Seperate Vermont
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Seperate Vermont » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:59 am

Grantanata wrote:As the Blue Two taxied down the runway and into the what seemed the designated hangar, President Tanner Bowman and his Secretary of State were discussing matters that they were going to pursue in the conference.

Bowman hopped out of the plane and saw President Alex Mapleoir, of Seperate Vermont. He walked up to the young president and thrust out his hand, "Ah, Mr. President, how do you do?" said Bowman.

Alex shook hands with the PResident and the Secretary of State. "Well. How are you?" the Vermontian Foreign Advisor stepped out to greet the Secretary of State and President as well.

Grantanata
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Grantanata » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:02 pm

Fine, and yourself?
The Christian Theocracy of Grantanata
Head of State: Teocrático Presidente John Kirkpatrick
Head of Government: Teocrático Presidente John Kirkpatrick
Political Party In Control: Conservative Republicans
[/spoiler]
Embassies in: Wilconsin and Andorianus

The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:09 pm

The Myanmar delegation stepped off an Air Bagan airliner and onto the tarmac at Burlington International Airport. Not a single person from the summit delegation wore anything that could be considered military-esque.Contrary to everyone's expected perceptions, the Myanmar diplomats were more humble & open than uptight. Crowds of senators and ambassadors from the various arriving nations took turns shaking hands and introducing themselves, but Minister of Foreign Affairs, Major General Nyan Win walked straight to President Mapleoir of Separate Vermont.

Minister of Foreign Affairs, Major General Nyan Win greeting the President of Separate Vermont.

"Thank you for allowing Myanmar to attend your nation's international summit," spoke Major General Nyan Win, "My name is Nyan Win. I'm the Minister of Foreign Affairs for The Union of Myanmar. I hope to discuss how a new democratic Myanmar will be of great benefit to all nations attending this summit."

Rhoacolin
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhoacolin » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:45 pm

The NICA came into the airport with little trouble, a bit of turbulence but that was nothing. The plane was the National Airplane of Rhoacolin. It had offices and was well fit for disaster and attack. The President Minister Harl stood as the plane came to a stop. He was familiar with this area. He had been here often. He knew that this summit was going to be interesting and he was excited to see his old friend President Mapleoir and Mr. Yates, whom he had met on his last two visits.

"Josev, the idea is for the Guard to come off the plane first followed by you and John together. Then the precession of Salvor, the three ministers, ambassador VanCampe then the Press " said one of Josev's secretaries and planers.

He nodded and they preceded to walk off the plane in that order. The President Minister smiling as people took snapshots of him and his guards, him and the general minister, him and the cabinet and so on and so fourth. The guard waited at the foot of the plane and he moved towards Alex and who he thought was Nyan Win of Myanmar. He waved to some people who said his name then greeted the two who were shaking hands. "Alex" He smiled shaking the president's hand. "And Minister" He smiled putting a hand to Nyan Win. "So glad you could have us Alex, my delegation is proud to be here." He smiled trying his best not to seem too tired.

Salvor had made it over to a group of senators and he saw Gina and a few others talking to Tanner Bowman. Everyone seemed happy and jolly to be meeting, but he knew that in just a half hour all these smiling delegates, all these presidents, emperors, generals, and lords would be arguing and shouting and yelling at each other about international Affairs and the whole parade. Josev didn't want to be rude however and keep Alex, they would have time to talk later. So he went to seat himself and his delegation, answering a few more of Cyndi Caplin's questions for the Rho-News back home. This was going to be an interesting meeting.

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:57 pm

President?!? That was a cold shower for the elf. Too bad. He liked short redheads. He brought his mind back to business, and kissed the lady's hand. "It is a great honor." he said.

He watched the new delegates file in. There was a Nyan Win from Myanmar, a man from the nation Rhoacolin whose name he didn't know, and a pair of men who had yet to introduce themselves by name from a nation called Grantanata. He noticed that they had all come by terrestrial vehicles. They must all be from this world. He realized that he and the other Kreanolthans were the only aliens here.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

Gharin
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Gharin » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:47 pm

President Steiner arrived in a motorcade. a small one of course,only 4 vans and an armored car,still it was a motorcade none the less.

He stepped out of the car. Approached President Mapleoir. "Hello I am President James Steiner of Gharin. How are you? Its colder than it was the last time I was here as President Porcha`s Secretary of State. I have a summer home her you know."

General Ricker (Reicher) followed the President. He was nervous about being here. After all,he had blown a Vermontian town to bits and become the butt of the joke back in Gharin. No one took him seriously anymore. Yet for some reason. Presidents from both parties kept asking for his advice and guidance on things.

Lately the General,after several key miltary victories,had been able to win back some of the respect he held before the Vermont incident.
Last edited by Gharin on Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Factbook: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=47943
President-John Wallace

Vice President- Fiona Harold

Seperate Vermont
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Seperate Vermont » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:03 pm

"Good,Good." Alex said to the President of Granatata, before moving to greet the Myanmar delegates.

"Welcome, General Nyan Win. It is a pleasure to have you in this summit. I too look forward to such talks."

He shook hands, when he was greeted by the President Minister of Rhoacolin. "It is a pleasure, Mr. President Minister. "We are glad to have you in Vermont." Shortly after a minute of small talk between the Myanmar and Rhoacolin delegates, Alex was confronted by President Steiner of Gharin.

"Ah, Mr. Steiner, I do indeed recognize you! I am fine, how are you?" He looked behind him.

"And I do believe that is General Reicher behind you? Greetings!"

Meanwhile, the Foreign Advisor to Vermont was beginning to order and direct the delegates into their cars, where drivers opened doors to the three-seating sedans.

Gharin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gharin » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:12 pm

Seperate Vermont wrote:"Good,Good." Alex said to the President of Granatata, before moving to greet the Myanmar delegates.

"Welcome, General Nyan Win. It is a pleasure to have you in this summit. I too look forward to such talks."

He shook hands, when he was greeted by the President Minister of Rhoacolin. "It is a pleasure, Mr. President Minister. "We are glad to have you in Vermont." Shortly after a minute of small talk between the Myanmar and Rhoacolin delegates, Alex was confronted by President Steiner of Gharin.

"Ah, Mr. Steiner, I do indeed recognize you! I am fine, how are you?" He looked behind him.

Meanwhile, the Foreign Advisor to Vermont was beginning to order and direct the delegates into their cars, where drivers opened doors to the three-seating sedans.

"Doing well,doing well. How is your father? I havent heard from him since the Vermontian war of Independance all those years ago."

General Ricker smiled and saluted the Vermontian President. It was a part of the Gharinian military code of ethics,he had to salute a foreign head of state,even if he didnt wat to.
President-John Wallace

Seperate Vermont
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Seperate Vermont » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Gharin wrote:
Seperate Vermont wrote:"Good,Good." Alex said to the President of Granatata, before moving to greet the Myanmar delegates.

"Doing well,doing well. How is your father? I havent heard from him since the Vermontian war of Independance all those years ago."

General Ricker smiled and saluted the Vermontian President. It was a part of the Gharinian military code of ethics,he had to salute a foreign head of state,even if he didnt wat to.

Alex returned the salute of the General, turning his gaze back to President Steiner's question. Alex grew almost pale and silent for a few seconds. "Well....he was assassinated shortly after the resolution of the war."

Gharin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gharin » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Seperate Vermont wrote:
Gharin wrote:

Alex returned the salute of the General, turning his gaze back to President Steiner's question. Alex grew almost pale and silent for a few seconds. "Well....he was assassinated shortly after the resolution of the war."

President Steiner hugged Alex. they had been the best of friends during his time there. He was sorry to hear about the loss of his father.

"I am truly sorry my old friend. I know he meant alot to you"

General Ricker spit on the ground when no one was looking. He HATED the showing of feelings. Especially by his bisexual President.
Last edited by Gharin on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
President-John Wallace

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:30 pm

"I am sorry to hear that President Mapleoir." Sir Taladthus said. He turned back to the crowed and introduced himself and the other three Kreanolthans to the rest of the delegates.He found that in maters of state the best way to hand people in grief was to go about your business and leave them alone. It had to be worse with a child.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

NS Limbaugh Island
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NS Limbaugh Island » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:30 pm

IC:

Felicitas stood quietly on the sidelines with her three fellows as the local President and some of the guests spoke.

'I don't even know why I'm here,' she groused in her mind. 'We don't even like this little pipsqueak, not with how his criminals have caused us so much trouble.'

Her eyes trailed around to her fellow visitors, especially the delegate from Kreanoltha, the imposingly tall Sir Taladthus.

'I need to ask the CIA about this one, and his nation,' she thought idly. 'They may be useful friends to have around.'

"My condolences on the loss of your father, Mr. President," she said aloud to Alex.

~ Thomas Jefferson

~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Wanna' make an Embassy?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates