NATION

PASSWORD

The Vault (IC) (ATTN: New Amerik)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shadow Drakes
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

ok again

Postby Shadow Drakes » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:14 pm

Tasila quickly left the compound a bit afraid out of what might come next :meh: :meh:

New Amerik
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby New Amerik » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Once more, the cheery voice rang out, and once more, the helicopter swooped low over the interior of the compound. It searched for the contestants, and then attempted to buzz the ones not yet inside, herding them towards the compound.

With a smirk, far away, he waited, looking through the multitude of cameras set up. It might be a while....but if they waited too long, they might never receive information about the antidote...
The Basics of New Amerik
Factbook | Portfolio | Resurrection Offered (Storefront) | Embassy
Founder of the ROUS
*NALOW 5 = Open Peace
NALOW 4 =
NALOW 3 = Defensive Actions
NALOW 2 = Open War
NALOW 1 = Total War
NALOW 0 = Blackout

Shadow Drakes
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadow Drakes » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:52 pm

Tasila saw the helicopter and thought "What would a helicopter want here?' :blink: :blink:

Shadow Drakes
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadow Drakes » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:05 pm

Tasila slowly advances back toward the compound

Shadow Drakes
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadow Drakes » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:24 pm

Tasila goes to the living room and sits down feeling a tingling feeling and fidgeting

Waterlords
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Waterlords » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:25 pm

Yolo Askal somehow managed to enter the main living room by going through a waterway. "What? A waterway in a middle of a dessert?" As an experienced survivor host, he tries if the water is safe. He first throws a rock, nothing happens, then he throw a cut of his sausage from his secret emergency food, and nothing still happens. He then jump into the tunnel. The water is only an ankle deep but the tunnel is getting smaller and smaller as he continues. Seeing a light, he now knows that he is near to the end. Viewers from the Waterlords see as their host survives the sewage. A sigh of relief came to the viewers as Yolo was able to get rid the obstacle at the top of the sewage. He pops up his head, surveying the area, "hmmm.. tiled room, mirrors, a shower..." he know concludes that he is now in the comfort room. He look at the back of his head, and realize that the obstacle is in fact a toilet bowl! He smells something, he scratches his head and look at his hand, there are lots of fesses on his long hair! Wanting to show the viewers that he is a brave man and do what a real survivor host would do, he tasted it, joyfully. After that, he then take a quick shower. While taking shower, he talk to the camera, "Well fans, as you know, if you found yourself in a comfort room, there is a tendency that there is a shower on it. Grab the opportunity and clean yourself. A good hygiene helps you to stay cool!" Well.. I am clean now.. Let us now look where the main living room is". After opening room, he see chairs, fireplace, and a contestant (Tasila). He is now on the main living room! "Good day to you my friend! Yolo Askal please to meet you." He then takes a seat at the corner.

Lathuria
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Lathuria » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:52 pm

Waterlords wrote:Yolo Askal somehow managed to enter the main living room by going through a waterway. "What? A waterway in a middle of a dessert?" As an experienced survivor host, he tries if the water is safe. He first throws a rock, nothing happens, then he throw a cut of his sausage from his secret emergency food, and nothing still happens. He then jump into the tunnel. The water is only an ankle deep but the tunnel is getting smaller and smaller as he continues. Seeing a light, he now knows that he is near to the end. Viewers from the Waterlords see as their host survives the sewage. A sigh of relief came to the viewers as Yolo was able to get rid the obstacle at the top of the sewage. He pops up his head, surveying the area, "hmmm.. tiled room, mirrors, a shower..." he know concludes that he is now in the comfort room. He look at the back of his head, and realize that the obstacle is in fact a toilet bowl! He smells something, he scratches his head and look at his hand, there are lots of fesses on his long hair! Wanting to show the viewers that he is a brave man and do what a real survivor host would do, he tasted it, joyfully. After that, he then take a quick shower. While taking shower, he talk to the camera, "Well fans, as you know, if you found yourself in a comfort room, there is a tendency that there is a shower on it. Grab the opportunity and clean yourself. A good hygiene helps you to stay cool!" Well.. I am clean now.. Let us now look where the main living room is". After opening room, he see chairs, fireplace, and a contestant (Tasila). He is now on the main living room! "Good day to you my friend! Yolo Askal please to meet you." He then takes a seat at the corner.

OOC: Sweet jesus.....

IC: "Hmmm.... a motly crew." Donovan was still buzzing, but he could think clearly. The perky voice over the speakers had woken him up from a bit of a daze, and he was alert and ready for anything. He looked around slyly, looking for anyone who might be watching.
Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out another magic stick...
a gum roll....
a fat joint.
He lit up and tried to relax.
The Corparation wrote:No. It could become popular among apple fanboys aka hipsters. As we all did NS "Before it was cool" It would turn us into hipsters. And I for one do not want to be a hipster.

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Here comes the mods in black...
Mods in black...
Internet defenders...

Gaeltach
Spokesperson

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaeltach » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:59 pm

It wasn't as long of a walk as she thought it might have been, and Shannon found herself at the enterance to a building as the chopper started dipping after straggling contestants. With a shrug, she stepped inside, surveying the room quietly. The pot-head was a dead giveaway, and she was careful to select a seat a little ways away from him. Setting down her pack, she settled somewhat uncomfortably into a chair to wait.
The brave may not live forever.
The cautious do not live at all.

<<female

Jolancorps
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jolancorps » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:52 am

ooc: I'm lost with the story so far so until further notice I am in the kitchen looking for popcorn.

Shadow Drakes
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadow Drakes » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:22 am

Tasila sees a man "Yolo dude" Hello to you too."
"I just sat because it's comfy wht are you here?"

Waterlords
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Waterlords » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:16 am

Shadow Drakes wrote:Tasila sees a man "Yolo dude" Hello to you too."
"I just sat because it's comfy wht are you here?"

"Due to popular demand, I am here because the people of the Waterlords voted me to do a surviving show about another surviving show. As you may know, I am a show host from another channel. And if you stay close to me,.. you may also get famous too.." Yolo gives him a wink from his chair. Fixing the lens of his camera. His camera is the latest camera created from Waterlords that has a battery life of 5 days, never turns off, and all proof. It is his first time to use this camera so he is familiarizing himself from it. He looked from the camera, zooming and taking video from the guy from the kitchen and a guy who seems distancing himself from Yolo. "Hmmm.. maybe he is just camera shy? Oh well.." Yolo then wait silently at his chair, feeling comfortable, he is getting sleepy.

Zahara Zanzi
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zahara Zanzi » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:46 am

Better alive than famous.

October stubbed out her cigarette on the sole of her boot. At least the room was filling up, they'd finally be able to start when the PA or even the executive producer himself came in. She watched the man with the camera fumbling with controls and zooms; she rolled her eyes. There were bound to be cameras all through this territory, let alone throughout this compound.

"Due to popular demand, I am here because the people of the Waterlords voted me to do a surviving show about another surviving show. As you may know, I am a show host from another channel. And if you stay close to me,.. you may also get famous too.." he said to another contestant.

She turned towards them, nodding her head in his direction, "Do you ever turn that thing off? I mean... ever? Or don't you mind getting really personal with your anonymous viewers?" And another - why wouldn't they just tune in to the "official" show?

Waterlords
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Waterlords » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:58 am

Focusing the camera to October, waving his hand, he responded "Oh cool! X-ray vision!.. Uh.. yeah.. Actually, I want to turn off this camera, not to edit or anything.. hahahahaha! I do not know, maybe I am just a better host.?". Looking at the sky, scratching the back of his head and with an unsure laugh. "Anyway, why did you joined this show?"

Lathuria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lathuria » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:31 pm

Donovan put out his smoldering joint, eyes red, and slowly turned towards Yolo.
"Money. WHy else would we put ourselves on the line like this, Mr. Perk? Shit, I got one bad fuckin' feeling about this." He laid his head back and breathed deeply.
The Corparation wrote:No. It could become popular among apple fanboys aka hipsters. As we all did NS "Before it was cool" It would turn us into hipsters. And I for one do not want to be a hipster.

Mods in black...
Internet defenders...

Zahara Zanzi
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zahara Zanzi » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:50 pm

"X-ray vision, eh? Maybe you'll be able to tell us which bones are broken."

She shifts her bag between her ankles, folds her arms over her chest, and leans back in her chair.

"It's not about money for all of us."

Gaeltach
Spokesperson

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaeltach » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:17 am

Catching that last comment, Shanned eyed October with interest. She wasn't here for money either, afterall, though she somehow doubted that the other woman was put up to this by a third party. She seemed more the type to view it as a personal challenge. That would be an interesting person to keep an eye on.
The brave may not live forever.
The cautious do not live at all.

<<female

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:07 am

OOC: Sorry about my inactivity, I was banned from the forums for a while.
IC: Killian had moved foward slowly and thought of what has been going on.
Now mostly a politik discuss account.

Zahara Zanzi
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zahara Zanzi » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:34 pm

[bump]

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Zahara Zanzi wrote:[bump]

OOC: Ain't helping!
IC: "What is going on here?" Killian said in mutter.
Now mostly a politik discuss account.

Lathuria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lathuria » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:03 pm

He finaly stretched out and reached into his backpack. He pulled a long, black machete from it. He raised it, admiring the light and how it glinted off the blade.
"One of you, maybe more, will most likely meet this machete headfirst if you get in my way..." He chuckled, dazed. "Who will it be?"

Mods in black...
Internet defenders...

New Amerik
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby New Amerik » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:14 pm

As the host watched all of the contestants gather, he snickered slightly. Then, he set to work.

Once everyone was inside, the doors locked shut, leaving them all trapped in the living room. The PA turned on, and the voice came out. "Why, good day, contestants, and say hi to America for us! I am not your original host, but you won't be meeting him...ever. You see, most everyone here has been struck dead, by an invention of my own creation.....a deadly fast-acting poison. And, of course..."

With a hiss, gas started to fill the room, choking some as it began to roll in. "you are getting a slower dose. Now, i have plenty of antidotes, but you are eleven people...and currently, i only have enough for ten. I am God, and we shall see if you can stand up to your darkest fears, your worst nightmares......and you will die in three days unless given the antidote. It is not permanent, of course.....that will only be given to the winner. Every three days, one of you will not get the antidote, and will DIE.....and America, land of freedom, will vote to see who to kill!"
The Basics of New Amerik
Factbook | Portfolio | Resurrection Offered (Storefront) | Embassy
Founder of the ROUS
*NALOW 5 = Open Peace
NALOW 4 =
NALOW 3 = Defensive Actions
NALOW 2 = Open War
NALOW 1 = Total War
NALOW 0 = Blackout

Waterlords
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Waterlords » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:11 am

A loud noise alarms Yolo, he quickly looks back while sitting in his chair and see that the door has closed! After hearing the voice from the PA, Yolo understood that this is not anymore a simple surviving show. "I knew this is a dead trap! Curse you T.V. ratiinngggg!!!!" As he stands up and shaking his fist into the air. The tube then releases gas directly sprays Yolo in his face. "Aaahhhh!! My face! My beautiful handsome face!!! It burrnnsss!!" he exclaims while wiping his face with his hands, rolling in the ground. His face is in great pain, unable to clearly open his eyes, he struggles to crawl to the comfort room where he was previously located. With every movement, a sound of pain releases into his mouth, "Ouch!.. Ouch!.. Ouch!.. Ouch!.." Yolo knew that he is already into the comfort room, he hang himself in the doorknob, stands up and tries to open it. But it is close! He tries it many time but the door is completely locked! He then decided to go back to his chair, he crawls. After reaching his chair, he grab his camera to the ground and focus into him, "Dear my countrymen in Waterlords, commander-in-chief and admirals, I am your favorite show host, the hearthrob of reality show, Yolo Askal, asking for your support. Please vote for me.. *pant* *pant* just type....aaahhh......". Yolo passed out because of inhaling too much gas.

Lathuria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lathuria » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:35 am

Donovan burst out laughing at Yolo. "FUckin' idiot...." he said. He was a bit alarmed by the turn of events, but he could deal with it. This would make a great book, anyway.

Mods in black...
Internet defenders...

Zahara Zanzi
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zahara Zanzi » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:30 pm

October had the collar of her shirt up and around her nose, her hand open over it, but it was no good against the poison.

"I am God, and we shall see if you can stand up to your darkest fears, your worst nightmares......and you will die in three days unless given the antidote."

When the gas dissappated she stood up, knocking her chair over. "Are you kidding me?" She straightened her shirt and scowled at the PA system. "That's all? When do we start? Argh!" She righted her chair and took a cigarette from her bag, lighting it agitatedly.

If I wanted to die I would have stayed in the Rogue Lands.
Last edited by Zahara Zanzi on Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voek
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Voek » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:10 am

As I was hiding under a bush the whole time
suspended

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates