NATION

PASSWORD

The Vault (OOC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shadow Drakes
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

well wait

Postby Shadow Drakes » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:29 pm

wait new amerik wants to kill us :(

Bolysus
Attaché

Founded: Apr 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolysus » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:31 pm

Yeah... it's kinda his job. And the reason I chose Get Out Alive for the Vault theme.
Last edited by Bolysus on Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shadow Drakes
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadow Drakes » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:31 pm

So What do I do I am new :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Shadow Drakes
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadow Drakes » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:32 pm

O I am going to run away and I run into a dude with an ax

Bolysus
Attaché

Founded: Apr 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolysus » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:33 pm

Head over to the In Character (IC) Thread, and compose a post describing your characters entry, how they're feeling about it, and then have them make their way towards the compound.

New Amerik
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby New Amerik » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:39 pm

Oh, I don't want to kill you......the character, though, doesn't really care so much that you live.

Anyways, the show host and crew just fell to a mysterious disease,the show helicopter crashed into the lake, and the new helicopter (and presumably crew) is now staffed by Blackwater mercenaries.
The Basics of New Amerik
Factbook | Portfolio | Resurrection Offered (Storefront) | Embassy
Founder of the ROUS
*NALOW 5 = Open Peace
NALOW 4 =
NALOW 3 = Defensive Actions
NALOW 2 = Open War
NALOW 1 = Total War
NALOW 0 = Blackout

Wanjestay
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wanjestay » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:41 pm

ohh nice twist. i got the idea for this from the jim brown book 24/7 where a reality tv show set on an island goes very, very bad.

Waterlords
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Waterlords » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:13 pm

is the main living room still locked? or we can now enter?

Shadow Drakes wrote:wait new amerik wants to kill us :(

Ofcourse he will, that what makes it more interesting. Imagine, an entire nation of Waterlords will watch how their host die in foreign land!?? :twisted:
Don't be afraid, you are the only one who can control your character's fate (but you must follow along with the RP)

Waterlords
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Waterlords » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:16 pm

New Amerik wrote:Anyways, the show host and crew just fell to a mysterious disease,the show helicopter crashed into the lake, and the new helicopter (and presumably crew) is now staffed by Blackwater mercenaries.

By the way, what is the name of the original / first / known company before Blackwater mercenaries?

Zahara Zanzi
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zahara Zanzi » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:44 pm

Shadow Drakes wrote:wait new amerik wants to kill us :(

His character, sure thing.

Perhaps we'll all have to pull together to find him? You know, more-or-less civilians against Blackwater mercs...how hard can it be? ;)

Waterlords
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Waterlords » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:52 pm

Zahara Zanzi wrote:Perhaps we'll all have to pull together to find him? You know, more-or-less civilians against Blackwater mercs...how hard can it be? ;)

PEOPLE POWER!!!!!!!! the good thing about it is Yolo Askal will capture the moments! Is the game a Fear Factor with Saw thing?

Waterlords
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Waterlords » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:14 am

bump.. wants the Saw to continue.. :?

Wanjestay
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Wanjestay » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:29 am

Waterlords wrote:
Zahara Zanzi wrote:Perhaps we'll all have to pull together to find him? You know, more-or-less civilians against Blackwater mercs...how hard can it be? ;)

PEOPLE POWER!!!!!!!! the good thing about it is Yolo Askal will capture the moments! Is the game a Fear Factor with Saw thing?

it was meant to be a big brother goes incredible wrong, thing, but play it how you want. I'm dead already.

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:29 am

Wanjestay wrote:
Waterlords wrote:

it was meant to be a big brother goes incredible wrong, thing, but play it how you want. I'm dead already.

Say, what happened to the RP?
Now mostly a politik discuss account.

Wanjestay
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Wanjestay » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:31 am

Sungai Pusat wrote:
Wanjestay wrote:
Waterlords wrote:

i've got no idea. i died, it went on for like half a page and then everyone stopped posting

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:35 am

Wanjestay wrote:
Sungai Pusat wrote:
Wanjestay wrote:
Waterlords wrote:

i've got no idea. i died, it went on for like half a page and then everyone stopped posting

I think others are busy with something else.
Now mostly a politik discuss account.

Waterlords
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Waterlords » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:17 pm

I stop posting because I am waiting for the next event or challenge..

Gaeltach
Spokesperson

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaeltach » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:47 am

Waterlords wrote:
New Amerik wrote:Anyways, the show host and crew just fell to a mysterious disease,the show helicopter crashed into the lake, and the new helicopter (and presumably crew) is now staffed by Blackwater mercenaries.

By the way, what is the name of the original / first / known company before Blackwater mercenaries?

Dunno if you're still looking for this, but their parent organization is Presidential Airways. Not sure if that was the previous name, but it's what their pilots use now anyway. At least our local ones.
The brave may not live forever.
The cautious do not live at all.

<<female

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates