NATION

PASSWORD

A Secret Meeting (Semi-Closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Kostane
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2022
Capitalist Paradise

A Secret Meeting (Semi-Closed)

Postby Kostane » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:08 pm

A continuation of the relationship established in this thread.

Elli shows up one day in Leon’s room, waiting for him to enter. She wants to talk to him, especially since the events of the Kostan civil war. Specifically, she’s reconsidered running off to live her life with him.

She sits on his bed, after breaking into his apartment and quickly sends him a text. “Thinking of u”

OOC: telegram me if you want to join and if you think you could somehow fit it reasonably into the plot line
New sig WIP
The old Kostane can’t come to the phone right now. Why? Cause it’s dead.
Member of MCoTO
Top 10 Clickbaiting Strategies — number 6 has experts in tears.

New Heldervinia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2024
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Heldervinia » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:28 am

Kostane wrote:A continuation of the relationship established in this thread.

Elli shows up one day in Leon’s room, waiting for him to enter. She wants to talk to him, especially since the events of the Kostan civil war. Specifically, she’s reconsidered running off to live her life with him.

She sits on his bed, after breaking into his apartment and quickly sends him a text. “Thinking of u”

OOC: telegram me if you want to join and if you think you could somehow fit it reasonably into the plot line

Leon would receive the text while driving home. He too was kicked out of the CSL board room, and now he had to find a new job.

He quickly texted her back, "thinking of u 2," while he pulled up in front of his home. He entered, and was shocked too see Elli on his bed.

Kostane
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kostane » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:48 am

New Heldervinia wrote:
Kostane wrote:A continuation of the relationship established in this thread.

Leon would receive the text while driving home. He too was kicked out of the CSL board room, and now he had to find a new job.

He quickly texted her back, "thinking of u 2," while he pulled up in front of his home. He entered, and was shocked to see Elli on his bed.

Elli smiled shyly back at home, not knowing how to start a conversation with someone whose apartment she had just broken into. “How have things been?”
New sig WIP
Member of MCoTO

New Heldervinia
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Heldervinia » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:21 am

Kostane wrote:
New Heldervinia wrote:Leon would receive the text while driving home. He too was kicked out of the CSL board room, and now he had to find a new job.

He quickly texted her back, "thinking of u 2," while he pulled up in front of his home. He entered, and was shocked to see Elli on his bed.

Elli smiled shyly back at home, not knowing how to start a conversation with someone whose apartment she had just broken into. “How have things been?”

"Oh, well, um," Leon would stutter. "Fine. Ish."

Kostane
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kostane » Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:02 pm

New Heldervinia wrote:
Kostane wrote:Elli smiled shyly back at home, not knowing how to start a conversation with someone whose apartment she had just broken into. “How have things been?”

"Oh, well, um," Leon would stutter. "Fine. Ish."

“I’ve never seen you stutter before. Is something on your mind?
New sig WIP
Member of MCoTO

New Heldervinia
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Heldervinia » Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:26 pm

Kostane wrote:
New Heldervinia wrote:"Oh, well, um," Leon would stutter. "Fine. Ish."

“I’ve never seen you stutter before. Is something on your mind?

"No," he would answer, blushing.

Kostane
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kostane » Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:49 pm

New Heldervinia wrote:
Kostane wrote:“I’ve never seen you stutter before. Is something on your mind?

"No," he would answer, blushing.

Elli laughed slightly. “Every word you say you seem nervous. Surely I couldn’t be making you that nervous?”
New sig WIP
Member of MCoTO

New Heldervinia
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Heldervinia » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:36 pm

Kostane wrote:
New Heldervinia wrote:"No," he would answer, blushing.

Elli laughed slightly. “Every word you say you seem nervous. Surely I couldn’t be making you that nervous?”

"You're not. I'm just..." Leon would pause to pick his words carefully, "surprised, that's all."

Kostane
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kostane » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:59 pm

New Heldervinia wrote:
Kostane wrote:Elli laughed slightly. “Every word you say you seem nervous. Surely I couldn’t be making you that nervous?”

"You're not. I'm just..." Leon would pause to pick his words carefully, "surprised, that's all."

“That’s fair. I did sneak into your room. But, I just couldn’t go any longer without seeing you, and couldn’t resist the opportunity for a surprise. You must understand that some things are very hard to resist.”
New sig WIP
Member of MCoTO

New Heldervinia
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Heldervinia » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:21 pm

Kostane wrote:
New Heldervinia wrote:"You're not. I'm just..." Leon would pause to pick his words carefully, "surprised, that's all."

“That’s fair. I did sneak into your room. But, I just couldn’t go any longer without seeing you, and couldn’t resist the opportunity for a surprise. You must understand that some things are very hard to resist.”

Siegert would raise an eyebrow questingly, slight disbelief in his eyes. "What if you gave me a heart attack?"

Kostane
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kostane » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:24 pm

New Heldervinia wrote:
Kostane wrote:“That’s fair. I did sneak into your room. But, I just couldn’t go any longer without seeing you, and couldn’t resist the opportunity for a surprise. You must understand that some things are very hard to resist.”

Siegert would raise an eyebrow questingly, slight disbelief in his eyes. "What if you gave me a heart attack?"

“If me attempting to ride a helderbu didn’t give you a heart attack, I doubt that anything would. Besides, I would have been able to nurse you back to health. And then you would be stuck in this room with me for days — it would be quite pleasant.”
New sig WIP
Member of MCoTO

New Heldervinia
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Heldervinia » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:25 pm

Kostane wrote:
New Heldervinia wrote:Siegert would raise an eyebrow questingly, slight disbelief in his eyes. "What if you gave me a heart attack?"

“If me attempting to ride a helderbu didn’t give you a heart attack, I doubt that anything would. Besides, I would have been able to nurse you back to health. And then you would be stuck in this room with me for days — it would be quite pleasant.”

"Irrelevant!" He would then raise his eyebrow even higher at the second remark.

Kostane
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kostane » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:27 pm

New Heldervinia wrote:
Kostane wrote:“If me attempting to ride a helderbu didn’t give you a heart attack, I doubt that anything would. Besides, I would have been able to nurse you back to health. And then you would be stuck in this room with me for days — it would be quite pleasant.”

"Irrelevant!" He would then raise his eyebrow even higher at the second remark.

“Oh boy, I am afraid your eyebrows may come off of your face if I continue. I wouldn’t want to ruin such a beautiful face.” She smirked at him.
New sig WIP
Member of MCoTO

New Heldervinia
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Heldervinia » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:31 pm

Kostane wrote:
New Heldervinia wrote:"Irrelevant!" He would then raise his eyebrow even higher at the second remark.

“Oh boy, I am afraid your eyebrows may come off of your face if I continue. I wouldn’t want to ruin such a beautiful face.” She smirked at him.

Leon would then snigger, snorting at the same time. Finally, he managed to calm down, face red, before sniggering again.

Kostane
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kostane » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:32 pm

New Heldervinia wrote:
Kostane wrote:“Oh boy, I am afraid your eyebrows may come off of your face if I continue. I wouldn’t want to ruin such a beautiful face.” She smirked at him.

Leon would then snigger, snorting at the same time. Finally, he managed to calm down, face red, before sniggering again.

“I appear to have broken you. Oh dear, however shall I fix you?” She then winks at Leon suggestively.
New sig WIP
Member of MCoTO

New Heldervinia
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Heldervinia » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:35 pm

Kostane wrote:
New Heldervinia wrote:Leon would then snigger, snorting at the same time. Finally, he managed to calm down, face red, before sniggering again.

“I appear to have broken you. Oh dear, however shall I fix you?” She then winks at Leon suggestively.

"What in tarnation does that mean!?"

Kostane
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kostane » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:36 pm

New Heldervinia wrote:
Kostane wrote:“I appear to have broken you. Oh dear, however shall I fix you?” She then winks at Leon suggestively.

"What in tarnation does that mean!?"

“Just that if you can’t recover from your laughing fits, you might need a little help focusing. And I would be proud to offer my services.”
New sig WIP
Member of MCoTO

New Heldervinia
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Heldervinia » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:37 pm

Kostane wrote:
New Heldervinia wrote:"What in tarnation does that mean!?"

“Just that if you can’t recover from your laughing fits, you might need a little help focusing. And I would be proud to offer my services.”

"And how, Ms. Port, would you do that? Whack me on the head?"

Kostane
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kostane » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:38 pm

New Heldervinia wrote:
Kostane wrote:“Just that if you can’t recover from your laughing fits, you might need a little help focusing. And I would be proud to offer my services.”

"And how, Ms. Port, would you do that? Whack me on the head?"

“Definitely not. That would get you less focused. No, I would do something that would bring you more into contact with the physical.” She considered for a second then said, “why are you still standing anyways? There’s a perfectly good bed here. Although it is rather small for both of us.”
New sig WIP
Member of MCoTO

New Heldervinia
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Heldervinia » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:45 pm

Kostane wrote:
New Heldervinia wrote:"And how, Ms. Port, would you do that? Whack me on the head?"

“Definitely not. That would get you less focused. No, I would do something that would bring you more into contact with the physical.” She considered for a second then said, “why are you still standing anyways? There’s a perfectly good bed here. Although it is rather small for both of us.”

Leon would then chuckle at the remark. "You mean 'absolutely not,' correct? But you're right." Leon would then proceed to sit on the bed, lightly brushing against Elli.

Kostane
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kostane » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:51 pm

New Heldervinia wrote:
Kostane wrote:“Definitely not. That would get you less focused. No, I would do something that would bring you more into contact with the physical.” She considered for a second then said, “why are you still standing anyways? There’s a perfectly good bed here. Although it is rather small for both of us.”

Leon would then chuckle at the remark. "You mean 'absolutely not,' correct? But you're right." Leon would then proceed to sit on the bed, lightly brushing against Elli.

“Now that we’re closer, I think you’ll be much more focused. Though, I may become much more distracted.” Elli then smiles at him slightly.
New sig WIP
Member of MCoTO

New Heldervinia
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Heldervinia » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:52 pm

Kostane wrote:
New Heldervinia wrote:Leon would then chuckle at the remark. "You mean 'absolutely not,' correct? But you're right." Leon would then proceed to sit on the bed, lightly brushing against Elli.

“Now that we’re closer, I think you’ll be much more focused. Though, I may become much more distracted.” Elli then smiles at him slightly.

"What was that?" he asked, his hearing aid having fallen out. Despite being young, his hearing was not the best.

Kostane
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kostane » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:53 pm

New Heldervinia wrote:
Kostane wrote:“Now that we’re closer, I think you’ll be much more focused. Though, I may become much more distracted.” Elli then smiles at him slightly.

"What was that?" he asked, his hearing aid having fallen out. Despite being young, his hearing was not the best.

She leaned in closer to his ear and whispered “I said that you’re a little bit distracting when you’re this close.”
New sig WIP
Member of MCoTO

New Heldervinia
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Heldervinia » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:53 pm

Kostane wrote:
New Heldervinia wrote:"What was that?" he asked, his hearing aid having fallen out. Despite being young, his hearing was not the best.

She leaned in closer to his ear and whispered “I said that you’re a little bit distracting when you’re this close.”

"Excuse me?"

Kostane
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kostane » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:54 pm

New Heldervinia wrote:
Kostane wrote:She leaned in closer to his ear and whispered “I said that you’re a little bit distracting when you’re this close.”

"Excuse me?"

“Well, this is going to be a rather one-sided conversation if you don’t get your hearing aid.”
New sig WIP
Member of MCoTO

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates