NATION

PASSWORD

Dark Corners of the Mind (OOC/Open)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Heaven Hieghts
Minister

Founded: Jun 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Heaven Hieghts » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:48 am

I was rather anticipating Mer's reaction to Robyn's stabiness.
Guess what, I'm radical left

Songri
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Songri » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:59 am

I am as well ... as well as someone else's reaction. Hopefully he will reappear soonish.
Songri deserves to be taken as seriously as a heart attack suffered while piloting a zeppelin over a bacon factory. Which is the most serious of heart attacks, because if that zepplin crashes into that bacon factory, all of us will be without bacon.

And that simply will not do.

98% of all internet users would cry if facebook broke down. If you are the 2% who would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Following new legislation in Songri, the nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle.

Mereshka
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 28, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mereshka » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:01 pm

I'm back. I offer the explanation as a mixture of hunting season, computer troubles, and more than a hint of laziness concerning said computer problems.
Current RP projects:

The World. Currenlty my main project, an offsite RP forum.
Death Company. Possibly on hold, once I make up my mind.

Kagetora
Minister

Founded: Sep 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Kagetora » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:35 pm

Mereshka wrote:I'm back. I offer the explanation as a mixture of hunting season, computer troubles, and more than a hint of laziness concerning said computer problems.

Ah I know this. The ultimate irony, too lazy to allow yourself an avenue of laziness.

Also, it was tranquilizer that was in the syringe :P
Last edited by Kagetora on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you want help with something, simply send me a telegram. I'll do my best to respond intelligently, and if I can't I'll refer you to someone who can.
Caladan Imperium||Montgomery Broadcasting [EII]

Songri
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Songri » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:04 pm

heh.

Working on my 'fun' surprise now, should have a post up soon that should shake things up a little.
Songri deserves to be taken as seriously as a heart attack suffered while piloting a zeppelin over a bacon factory. Which is the most serious of heart attacks, because if that zepplin crashes into that bacon factory, all of us will be without bacon.

98% of all internet users would cry if facebook broke down. If you are the 2% who would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Following new legislation in Songri, the nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle.

Heaven Hieghts
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Heaven Hieghts » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:21 pm

Posting will be minimal as Im participating in NaNoWriMo this year, just a heads up.

Heaven Hieghts
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Heaven Hieghts » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:38 pm

Did this die again?

Songri
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Songri » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:44 pm

My bad. End of semester coming up at uni, so got a little distracted by things and forgot to check NS.

Heaven Hieghts
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Heaven Hieghts » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:09 pm

Songri wrote:My bad. End of semester coming up at uni, so got a little distracted by things and forgot to check NS.

No problem.

EDIT: Oh thanks Songri, nice of ya to pick on Robyn like that. :P
Last edited by Heaven Hieghts on Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Songri
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Songri » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:20 pm

There is actually a reason for that. I could explain it, but I think it would be more fun to let it become apparant in the scene as it progresses. :p

Heaven Hieghts
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Heaven Hieghts » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:58 pm

You mean there's reason behind your tortuous madness?! Insanity!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates