NATION

PASSWORD

At Her Majesty’s Pleasure

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Meyarines
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 01, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Meyarines » Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:03 pm

Dariano and Alakas both stood from the seats, used to having to stand when a monarch did. Indeed, Alakas stood so quickly that he forgot about his book, which went falling and hit the floor with a Thump. He blushed as he dropped down to pick it up.

Adela sighed, standing as well, setting her cup down. “I did not think anything that terrible.” She looked to her charges. “I believe I gave you both quite the compliment. One that any prospective bride would be most eager to know on before they make their way to the marriage bed.”

She gathered her own skirts and followed after her cousin. Alakas poppers II’s head back up from under the table where he had grabbed the book. “If I may, what is lawn ball?”

Leriya
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 01, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Leriya » Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:27 pm

Natalie and Xarabar looked at one another as they saw that the party was apparently on the move. Xarabar pouted. It felt as if they had only just gotten to sit down. He rolled his eyes as he stood, and as his wife gathered her skirts to follow the two queens, snatched up a few more of the lemon cakes.

“A ball of fun,” Natalie said in response to the prince, “I’m sure.”

Turanda
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 30, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Turanda » Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:57 am

Queen Oiyora swept out of the room, her ladies-in-waiting rising up in unison as they hurried after the royals. She, the queen, smiled to herself. It was a delightful part of being queen. The way everyone ran after her. God forbid she dare move at too fast of a pace, for it might cause a panic, the sight of her ladies racing after her. A not-so-small part of her was still thoroughly amused by her cousins. Adela had loosened up since becoming queen, no doubt it seemed thanks to her husband's apparently grand royal spectre.

The Queen of Turanda deposited her guests onto a simple rectangular green in one of the palace's sweet-smelling courtyard, instructing a footman to gather the lawn games.

"In Genes, princestrials how one selects a spouse," Oiyora said. "I always believe Helena conducted hers far too quickly." she looked over her shoulder with a grin. "I prefer to see my men sweat." The footman returned with the kit, depositing the balls on the green. "Shall we play singles or pairs?"

Previous

Return to NationStates