NATION

PASSWORD

IMAC goes multiversal! (IC/Open/Sign-ups I guess)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Ardchu
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 07, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

IMAC goes multiversal! (IC/Open/Sign-ups I guess)

Postby Ardchu » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:42 pm

The International Museum of Animal Culture has gotten an expansion! They've decided that the ecosystems of other multiverses need to be respected and studied, and cultures preserved. They have bought up a lot of the surrounding land, converting it into the museum, while keeping it eco-friendly. They already have displays for all countries and ecosystems in the universe they are in, but now they look beyond our own universe, and to others.

If you wish to be represented in this museum, draw a display like the miniature displays from Night at the Museum. Or however you think your nation's non-human animal cultures should be represented. Try and label species (animal and plant) in the display, and maybe provide info on them as well. You may also just give a general description of what it would look like, and I'll try and draw it for you. Thank you for donating information to the International Museum of Animal Culture.

Name in Ardchuan: Hūkanaka Opla’arsch ke Schamakak Ftúla
Schamakak translates to animal, but it means non human animal. This is the museum representing non-human species across the multiverse. To include humans it would be Schamalak, but it is not that.

Rules:
1. no bad things that are inappropriate, like depictions of sexual stuff and whatever else
2. Be nice to each other please
3. Please treat the species (plural) you are describing as equal to humans, not lesser. The IMAC does not respect speciesism.
Last edited by Ardchu on Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ardchu is a fun country to enjoy nature in, but also you can be murdered on the street by police or by the native wildlife, who are citizens here. And yes, we can talk with them and they can talk with us. They are equal citizens of this country, and we are disgusted by speciesism. They are canonically as smart as humans and can think for themselves, and many of them have run the country. National language is Ardchuan, but it's mandatory to learn at least one other nature language in school.

please check these out as well, I feel like it could be a cool thing to do:

Flag made by Reprapburg

Ardchu
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:52 pm

The call is still out there for requests!
Ardchu is a fun country to enjoy nature in, but also you can be murdered on the street by police or by the native wildlife, who are citizens here. And yes, we can talk with them and they can talk with us. They are equal citizens of this country, and we are disgusted by speciesism. They are canonically as smart as humans and can think for themselves, and many of them have run the country. National language is Ardchuan, but it's mandatory to learn at least one other nature language in school.

Flag made by Reprapburg

Greater Morvonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 19, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Tunnel Lancehead (Bothrops Cuniculum)

Postby Greater Morvonia » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:28 pm

Bothrops Cuniculum, more commonly called the Tunnel Lancehead, is a venomous pit viper descended from B. Insularis, or Golden Lancehead. It is endemic to the São Paulo Tunnel Network. It is named for its lancehead-shaped head as is common throughout Bothrops genus and the fact that it lives in tunnels. There are multiple subspecies of B. Cuniculum, but they are too few and far between to be included in this exhibit for now.

The Tunnel Lancehead grows to about 70cm on average, however it is known to grow to 100cm sometimes. It has a yellowish-brown colour with polygonal blotches of a darker yellow. The Tunnel Lancehad's colour is darker than what wild Golden Lanceheads were, due to the cold temperature of the tunnel network. The eyes of B. Cuniculum are clouded to the point of near-total blindness due to the relatively high radiation levels in the lower-level service tunnels and side-corridors which it calls home. Due to its clouded vision, it navigates via its very sensitive tongue and nose. It has multiple large venomous fangs which it uses to hunt prey, such as the many tunnel-dwelling reptiles or rodents, or even humans occasionally.

it is unknown how Bothrops Insularis managed to get to mainland Brazil, considering their habitat is Queimada Grande Island, also called Snake Island.

The display shows a Tunnel Lancehead about to bite a large rat. There are other Tunnel Lanceheads around it and the base of the display is made to look like cracked concrete.
LORE REWORK IN PROGRESS
NS Stats never existed, you're delusional. My nation doesn't represent my IRL views!
ZGM Group: Congolmerate that owns Morvonia.
Zircorp: Main company of ZGM Group.
Fuzileiros Corporativos: Corporate Marines, the military of Morvonia.
Hy-Brasil: Mid-atlantic continent.
Morvonia: Northern Hy-Brasilian nation with an uninhabitable surface and underground tunnels.
SPATHA: Hyperintelligent AI given control of ZGM Group. Makes questionable decisions.
Everyone's favourite trainsgender!

Trans, Autistic, Anarchist, No.1 Guntank hater, No.1 train enjoyer
(Fav loco is the GWR 57XX)
she/it
Trans rights are human rights.
||||||||||||||||||||

Ardchu
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:29 pm

Greater Morvonia wrote:Bothrops Cuniculum, more commonly called the Tunnel Lancehead, is a venomous pit viper descended from B. Insularis, or Golden Lancehead. It is endemic to the São Paulo Tunnel Network. It is named for its lancehead-shaped head as is common throughout Bothrops genus and the fact that it lives in tunnels. There are multiple subspecies of B. Cuniculum, but they are too few and far between to be included in this exhibit for now.

The Tunnel Lancehead grows to about 70cm on average, however it is known to grow to 100cm sometimes. It has a yellowish-brown colour with polygonal blotches of a darker yellow. The Tunnel Lancehad's colour is darker than what wild Golden Lanceheads were, due to the cold temperature of the tunnel network. The eyes of B. Cuniculum are clouded to the point of near-total blindness due to the relatively high radiation levels in the lower-level service tunnels and side-corridors which it calls home. Due to its clouded vision, it navigates via its very sensitive tongue and nose. It has multiple large venomous fangs which it uses to hunt prey, such as the many tunnel-dwelling reptiles or rodents, or even humans occasionally.

it is unknown how Bothrops Insularis managed to get to mainland Brazil, considering their habitat is Queimada Grande Island, also called Snake Island.

The display shows a Tunnel Lancehead about to bite a large rat. There are other Tunnel Lanceheads around it and the base of the display is made to look like cracked concrete.

Are these your only two animals you wish to include in the display?

Flag made by Reprapburg

Greater Morvonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater Morvonia » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:31 pm

Ardchu wrote:
Greater Morvonia wrote:Bothrops Cuniculum, more commonly called the Tunnel Lancehead, is a venomous pit viper descended from B. Insularis, or Golden Lancehead. It is endemic to the São Paulo Tunnel Network. It is named for its lancehead-shaped head as is common throughout Bothrops genus and the fact that it lives in tunnels. There are multiple subspecies of B. Cuniculum, but they are too few and far between to be included in this exhibit for now.

Are these your only two animals you wish to include in the display?

Maybe a human about to hit the lancehead with a broom or something.
LORE REWORK IN PROGRESS
NS Stats never existed, you're delusional. My nation doesn't represent my IRL views!
Morvonia: Northern Hy-Brasilian nation with an uninhabitable surface and underground tunnels.
SPATHA: Hyperintelligent AI given control of ZGM Group. Makes questionable decisions.

she/it
||||||||||||||||||||

Ardchu
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:33 pm

Greater Morvonia wrote:
Ardchu wrote:Are these your only two animals you wish to include in the display?

Maybe a human about to hit the lancehead with a broom or something.

These are meant to show the diversity of nature in the country. It is generally recommended to have more than one, but if you wish for it to be one, we will make it so.

Flag made by Reprapburg

Greater Morvonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater Morvonia » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:35 pm

Ardchu wrote:
Greater Morvonia wrote:Maybe a human about to hit the lancehead with a broom or something.

These are meant to show the diversity of nature in the country. It is generally recommended to have more than one, but if you wish for it to be one, we will make it so.

Some lizards idk
there arent really that many animals in the tunnels
LORE REWORK IN PROGRESS

she/it
||||||||||||||||||||

Ardchu
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:14 pm

Greater Morvonia wrote:
Ardchu wrote:These are meant to show the diversity of nature in the country. It is generally recommended to have more than one, but if you wish for it to be one, we will make it so.

Some lizards idk

wait is your entire country tunnels?

Flag made by Reprapburg

Greater Morvonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater Morvonia » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:14 am

Ardchu wrote:
Greater Morvonia wrote:Some lizards idk

wait is your entire country tunnels?

Yeah
And a few surface buildings, you know like air ventilation structures and surface offices and the reactor that started this whole mess but the actual territory is just nuclear-proof tunnels
LORE REWORK IN PROGRESS

she/it
||||||||||||||||||||

Ardchu
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:29 am

Greater Morvonia wrote:
Ardchu wrote:wait is your entire country tunnels?

Yeah
And a few surface buildings, you know like air ventilation structures and surface offices and the reactor that started this whole mess but the actual territory is just nuclear-proof tunnels

Got it, I’ll start drawing it today

Flag made by Reprapburg

Greater Morvonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater Morvonia » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:40 am

Ardchu wrote:
Greater Morvonia wrote:Yeah

Got it, I’ll start drawing it today

Thanks! Can't wait to see it
LORE REWORK IN PROGRESS

she/it
||||||||||||||||||||

Ardchu
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:39 am

Greater Morvonia wrote:
Ardchu wrote:Got it, I’ll start drawing it today

Thanks! Can't wait to see it

Sorry I haven't been able to get to it, I've been forgetting to get on that

Flag made by Reprapburg

Greater Morvonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater Morvonia » Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:39 am

Ardchu wrote:
Greater Morvonia wrote:Thanks! Can't wait to see it

Sorry I haven't been able to get to it, I've been forgetting to get on that

It's fine
LORE REWORK IN PROGRESS

she/it
||||||||||||||||||||

Ardchu
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:40 am

Greater Morvonia wrote:
Ardchu wrote:Sorry I haven't been able to get to it, I've been forgetting to get on that

It's fine

thanks, I'll try to work on it later today, but don't be surprised if I don't

Flag made by Reprapburg

Ardchu
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:51 pm

Greater Morvonia wrote:
Ardchu wrote:Sorry I haven't been able to get to it, I've been forgetting to get on that

It's fine

I’m making it now, but sorry, there won’t be any color.

Flag made by Reprapburg

Greater Morvonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater Morvonia » Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:28 am

Ardchu wrote:
Greater Morvonia wrote:It's fine

I’m making it now, but sorry, there won’t be any color.

That's ok
I'm surprised I can be this patient tbh
LORE REWORK IN PROGRESS

she/it
||||||||||||||||||||

Ardchu
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:07 pm

Greater Morvonia wrote:
Ardchu wrote:I’m making it now, but sorry, there won’t be any color.

That's ok

cool
I'm just trying to figure out how to put images in factbooks
Last edited by Ardchu on Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flag made by Reprapburg

Ardchu
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:26 pm

Greater Morvonia wrote:
Ardchu wrote:I’m making it now, but sorry, there won’t be any color.

That's ok

I DID IT

Flag made by Reprapburg

Greater Morvonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater Morvonia » Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:34 pm

Ardchu wrote:
Greater Morvonia wrote:That's ok

I DID IT

THANK YOU IT LOOKS SO COOL
LORE REWORK IN PROGRESS

she/it
||||||||||||||||||||

Ardchu
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:36 pm

Greater Morvonia wrote:
Ardchu wrote:I DID IT

THANK YOU IT LOOKS SO COOL

:)
I was hoping it looked good

Flag made by Reprapburg

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:20 pm

Summary
Birgus. crucis otherwise known as The Regnum Aleian Cross Crab or The Red Cross Crab is a rare species of crab native only to the shorelines of Regnum Alea and the only relative to The Coconut Crab.

Appearance
An average male Birgus. crucis weighs in at whopping 9 pounds! Making it the second-largest crab on the earth with the females only being a bit smaller, being 8 pounds on average.
B. crucis is known for its exotic appearance, with a pale white body other than its bright red cross on its back and red cartilaginous sail (Note: only the males have the red, the females are just a pale white.).

Behaviours
B. crucis is known as an incredibly intelligent and emotional animal known for grieving the loss of its mate. B. crucis is known for its simple tool use, farming, and (Though unconfirmed) creation of fire using flint. B. crucis is known for breaking the shells of small shellfish and nuts. It is famously known for cultivating and farming mold similar to the ant tribe Attini. And finally, B. crucis is known for creating fires by bashing flint on rocks to create sparks to light dry wood.

Diet
B. crucis has a wide-ranging diet ranging from seagrass to sea fleas to mold to even tree leaves but it has been found that B. crucis prefers sweet fruits and foods.

Reproduction
When it is mating season (Spring/summer) the males begin a mating ritual in which he digs a spiral into the sand and then collects multiple items of varying "value", with "value" depending on the male and female's preferences. The most "valuable" being made the centerpiece of the spiral. If a male finds a mate, then the male brings all the items to the center of the spiral and makes a nest. Afterwards, the female will rest at the nest and the male will gather sticks and other hard or strong objects. After (Approx.) 5 weeks the female will (normally) let the male breed with her. A Female B. crucis will breed 6 times in her life with the same male, having 3 clutches of eggs every time. Each clutch of eggs will contain about 300 babies and out of those 300 (normally) only 50 will survive.

Habitat
Found on the coastal forests of Regnum Alea, B. crucis lives a life of peace due to no known predators and that they mate for life.

THIS POST WILL BE EDITED TO ADD MORE DETAIL!!!!!!!
Why is Emperor Nero in a red dress?
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore
Sometimes I'm glad Adam and Eve ate the apple.

Ardchu
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:43 pm

Regnum Alea Spaceflee wrote:

Looks good so far, but generally please have more than one animal, and if possible include plants. And please also give me a description of what the display will look like, or draw your own.
Last edited by Ardchu on Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flag made by Reprapburg

Ardchu
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:54 pm

/bump

Flag made by Reprapburg

Ardchu
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:13 pm

/bump

Flag made by Reprapburg

DeMoNiC sAtAn
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 06, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby DeMoNiC sAtAn » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:23 pm

Past, you don’t need number 1; it’s a sitewide rule!
Hello. I live in a place in this world. Or do I?
Read meh factbooks. They contain all meh lore.
Ceremonial Chant: POTATO! CARROT! NUKES! AND A HOUSEPLANT!
Latest Bad Idea: NaNoWrimo + Homestuck binge
Me according to F7: Ted the Satanist ranch-obsessive politics nerd.
Ex-meme nation, lore-making met procrastination
Current Pronouns: they/he
Askyclerollll. All hail askyclerol.
tAsTe tHe DeTeRgeNt.
Potatotatotato. Potota. Niurskirsi! potata. Think of screaming. There is rat. Barin. Brainbrainbrain. Snaisnailsnailsnail. Clooooooooosed captions.
voldemort saying give me harry potter style:
give meeee bobaaa teaaa
giveeee meee brownsugarmilkteawithlessicehalfsugar

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates