NATION

PASSWORD

Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organization (SCTO)|Open

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 20, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Jeltronia » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:40 am

Common Territories wrote:

To: Secretary-General Alexander Anderson; Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organization.
From: Representative Kevin Mayer, TECT; Emperor Johannes Christoph Karl, Imperial Marshal of the Imperion Coalition.
Subject: Applications & Cooperation.
Encryption: Highest.

Dear Mr. Anderson,

First, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kevin Mayer, Representative of TECT to the Imperion Coalition. I have the esteemed honor to represent my Emperor, and the Empire, in the Coalition's Assembly Hall as well as serve as its President Pro Tem while His Majesty isn't present. His Royal Imperial Majesty, Emperor Johannes Christoph Karl also serves as Imperial Marshal of the Imperion Coalition, leading the Coalition as its second Imperial Marshal to date. On behalf of my Emperor, and as acting representative for the Coalition towards this entity, I bid you good day and wish to welcome a fresh face interested in serving the monarchist/imperialist cause internationally. It is reassuring to bare witness to new international organizations such as yours who're also interested in safeguarding our culture and way of life. Hopefully, similar to Imperion, the SCSTO will also strive to expand our way of life abroad in order to reclaim what's been stolen from us.

If you are unfamiliar with the Coalition, our Coalition was born from the ashes of a fallen ally. The earliest members of the Coalition fought relentlessly to not only protect our culture, but to literally survive as states. It was a dark time in our history as we defended from all sides against endless onslaughts orchestrated by democratic-communist coalitions attempting to wipe our very existence off the face of the Earth. We have since evolved and developed ourselves in order to become a Coalition of monarchies and empires that fear no enemy, that look towards the future, and strive for nothing but perfection. We will not shy away from challenges we may face as we continue our path forward in this harsh world; whether the enemy are communist scum wishing to fillet us to enact their final solution, or democracies wishing to remove our heads along with our crowns for their sick fetishes of democracy. It is with sincere hope that this organization lives up to the same ideals that Imperion does, for there are not enough of us to properly represent our historical influences upon the world. For the sake of our continued survival, true monarchies and empires must cooperate in order to thrive in this harsh climate.

With that said and done, your organization has caught our eye and I must admit we are interested in where this story continues. We are interested if SCTO will meet our ideals, allowing us to work hand-in-hand, or if it will prove like others to by shy of that high goal. Imperion is always looking for nations to join us in our crusade, but we are always on the lookout for allies along the way too. As such, on behalf of the Imperial Marshal and Imperion Coalition, we wish to extend a hand in friendship at this time. You will find an application for observership so that we may foster a new relationship between our two organizations - we hope you apply for the same within Imperion.

On another, more personal note. The Emperor is interested in this organization outside of the Coalition's interests. As it does not conflict with Imperion Decree, I have been authorized to deliver an application for membership within SCTO. His Majesty has found interest in this organization for its high potential and wishes to invest in its future so that it may too serve the Empire's goals. Please note, however, that our membership is reliant on two factors. The first is that SCSTO remains a non-military/non-political union-esque organization. Second, SCTO must never come into conflict with our interests, namely the Empire's interests and the interests of the Imperion Coalition. For the first reasoning, TECT is bound by Imperion Coalition Decree that forbids it from joining another military/political organization without approval from, well, leadership; although we could override the rule for ourselves at our whims, it does not suit us to violate our own rules even if we become hypocrites to do it. As for the second reasoning, we must put ourselves and our interests above others and their desires - im sure you understand this reasoning. We don't see conflicts happening any time soon, but it is out of courtesy that we are upfront with the knowledge that we are loyal to our interests before others. If this is unacceptable at this time, then I apologize for wasting both our times and hope our two entities can remain friendly and cooperative, as well with the Coalition. If it is acceptable, I pray for our mutual success in the near future. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Representative Kevin Mayer of TECT
HIRM Emperor Johannes Christoph Karl, Imperial Marshal of the Imperion Coalition
The Imperion Coalition.

Partnership Application Form
Part I. Country and Government Information
Official Name of Country: Imperion Coalition.
Short Name of Country: Imperion.
Head of State: Imperial Marshal of the Imperion Coalition, Emperor Johannes Christoph Karl of The Empire of Common Territories.
Head of Government: First Marshal of the Imperion Coalition, Representative Nurin Abernaster of the Shazbotdom Empire.
Foreign Minister, or equivalent: Foreign Affairs Marshal of the Imperion Coalition, Mr. James Hammel of The Empire of Romic.
Permanent Representative to SCTO: Lothar Koenig. A senior staff member of Representative Mayer.

Part II. Conditions for Membership
Are you willing to accept and comply with the conditions for observer status(Y/N)?: Yes.

Part III. Other Information
Is there anything you would like to note, propose for SCTO consideration at this time?: Only that SCTO in return send a representative to the Coalition to act as their ambassador too so that both sides are readily available for the other party.

Membership Application Form
Official Name of Country: The Empire of Common Territories.
Short Name of Country: TECT, Common Territories.
Head of State: HIRM Emperor Johannes Christoph Karl.
Head of Government: Reichskanzler Johann Baptist Krüger.
Foreign Minister, or equivalent: Foreign Affairs Minister Lucas Nacht.
Permanent Representative to SCTO: Ralf Holtz. Fresh ambassador.

Are you willing to accept and cooperate on the attainment of SCTO's objectives (Y/N)?: Yes.
Are you willing to accept and comply with the conditions SCTO's membership (Y/N)?: Yes.

Is there anything you would like to note, propose for SCTO consideration at this time?: Not at this time.

OOC: I filled out the application anyways, but wanted to make sure you were aware that your observer application is marked as partner application. Not sure if the questions were in error as well, but wished to make you aware of the error.

Johannes Christoph Karl
Emperor of The Empire of Common Territories
Imperial Marshal of the Imperion Coalition

Your Majesty,

I have the honor to present this formal notification of the Empire of Common Territories' admission to the Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organization (SCTO) as a full member-state, with all the rights and duties thereto pertaining, following the approval of the Presidency of the Council of Crowns.

We welcome Common Territories's accession to the Treaty of Cooperation for Crowned States . We look forward to working with your government and permanent delegation as we pursue the collective peace and prosperity of member monarchies part of SCTO.

Finally, on behalf of SCTO, allow me to avail of this opportunity to offer our gratitude, for the support and partnership the Imperion Coalition has offered the SCTO, under your leadership. The Imperion Coalition is a renowned organization that has been credited for advancing of cause of monarchies around the world. We are honored by the interest of the Imperion Coalition to engage the SCTO and its member-states. There is much to gain from a partnership between our two organizations, a view that is so strongly shared by both this representation and the Presidency of the Crown Council. Accordingly, the presidency has directed me to inform your imperial office, that the application for observer status of the Imperion Coalition has been similarly approved.

May this herald the start of a productive partnership between SCTO and the Imperion Coalition

Alexander Anderson
Secretary-General
Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organization

www.scto.org
The Nabetseican Realm of Jeltronia
"Always for the Emperor and the Empire"

Monarch: His Most Imperial and Royal Majesty, High King Jon
Viceroy: Charles Darling II, The Duke of Templeton
Prime Minister: Raymond Thurman
Foreign Minister: Mark Taylor

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:41 am

Gardelrya wrote:Membership Application Form
Official Name of Country: The Kingdom of Gardelrya
Short Name of Country: Gardelrya
Head of State: Queen Eira I
Head of Government: Prime Minister Rens Sonnen
Foreign Minister, or equivalent: Minister of Foreign Affairs Rosalie Geissler
Permanent Representative to SCTO: Rt. Hon. Hans Nygaard

Are you willing to accept and cooperate on the attainment of SCTO's objectives (Y/N)?: Yes
Are you willing to accept and comply with the conditions SCTO's membership (Y/N)?: Yes

Is there anything you would like to note, propose for SCTO consideration at this time?: N/A

Eira I
Queen of Gardelryaa

Your Majesty,

I have the honor to present this formal notification of the Kingdom of Gardelrya's admission to the Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organization (SCTO) as a full member-state, with all the rights and duties thereto pertaining, following the approval of the Presidency of the Council of Crowns.

We welcome Gardelrya's accession to the Treaty of Cooperation for Crowned States . We look forward to working with your government and permanent delegation as we pursue the collective peace and prosperity of member monarchies part of SCTO.

Alexander Anderson
Secretary-General

www.scto.org

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:43 am

Horasia wrote:Membership Application Form
Official Name of Country: The Enlightened Empire of Horasia
Short Name of Country: Horasia
Head of State: Empress Sofijaa Gyldana

Full Title: Prof. Dr. Sofijaa Gyldana, constitutionally elected Empress of Horasia, Patroness of Science and Art, Queen of the Finns, Duchess of Edinburgh, Châteauvillain and Châteauroux, Princess of Orange, Countess of Schellenberg and the Champange, Lady of Kingsstead, Princley Garden and Rubeno, Guardian of the Constitution, Chancellor on the Imperial Court Council, Chief Archivist of the Imperial Historical State Archives.

Head of Government: Archcurator Santeri Alkio
Foreign Minister, or equivalent: Marija Ohisaalo, Curator and Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade.
Permanent Representative to SCTO: Nyyrikki Häkkinen, Doctor of Political Science and Imperial Councillor.

Are you willing to accept and cooperate on the attainment of SCTO's objectives (Y/N)?: Yes
Are you willing to accept and comply with the conditions SCTO's membership (Y/N)?: Yes

Is there anything you would like to note, propose for SCTO consideration at this time?: Everything

Sofijaa Gyldana
Empress of the Enlightened Empire of Horasia

Your Majesty,

I have the honor to present this formal notification of the Enlightened Empire of Horasia's admission to the Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organization (SCTO) as a full member-state, with all the rights and duties thereto pertaining, following the approval of the Presidency of the Council of Crowns.

We welcome Horasia's accession to the Treaty of Cooperation for Crowned States . We look forward to working with your government and permanent delegation as we pursue the collective peace and prosperity of member monarchies part of SCTO.

Alexander Anderson
Secretary-General

www.scto.org

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:14 am

Aristoria wrote:
(Image)
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade

To the Esteemed Alexander Anderson,

It is my privilege to humbly apply for Observer status to the Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organization on behalf of the Democratic Republic of Aristoria.

Although not officially a monarchy of any kind, the country has a long history of great Kings, Queens, and chivalrous knights. Indeed, were it not for the disastrous events of nearly a century ago, Aristoria might very well still be a Kingdom. Alas, it was not to be.

While many Aristorians are too young to remember the People's Revolution of 1936 and the history preceding it, the noble and royal heritages of many of those currently in positions of power imply a certain cyclical nature to human history. Indeed, my own heritage, almost stolen by the failed far-left attempts at historical revisionism, serve as a reminder of the long and deep traditions taken away from our culture during a moment of weakness and a period of temporary strife.

Please find enclosed the aforementioned application and please do not hesitate to ask questions.

Kind regards,
Lucien Beaudoin
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Aristoria

Observer Application Form
Official Name of Country/Organization: The Democratic Republic of Aristoria
Short Name of Country/Acronym of Organization: Aristoria
Head of State/Organization: President Henri Phillipe
Head of Government, or equivalent: Prime Minister Adele Dupont
Foreign Minister, or equivalent: The Rt. Hon. Lucien Beaudoin
Permanent Representative to SCTO: Mme. Rita Terradas

Part II. Conditions for the Grant of Observer Status
Are you willing to accept and comply with the conditions for observer status(Y/N)?: Yes

Is there anything you would like to note, propose for SCTO consideration at this time?: Not at the moment

President Henri Phillipe
President of Democratic Republic of Aristoria

Mr. President,

I have the honor to present this formal notification of the approval of the Presidency of the Council of Crowns of the application for observer status of the Democratic Republic of Aristoria's in Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organization (SCTO), with the accompanying rights and duties as outlined in the Provisional Guidelines entitled 'On the Observer State Status at the Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organization'.

This makes Aristoria's the first state to be granted observer status at the SCTO. We welcome Aristoria's active interest and engagement and we look forward to working with your government and observer delegation, as we pursue the collective peace and prosperity of all stakeholders of SCTO.

Alexander Anderson
Secretary-General

www.scto.org

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:17 am

A m e n r i a wrote:
Jeltronia wrote:

Tianshi
Heavenly Emperor of Amenria

Your Majesty,

I have the honor to present this formal notification of the Empire of Amenria's admission to the Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organization (SCTO) as a full member-state, with all the rights and duties thereto pertaining, following the approval of the Presidency of the Council of Crowns.

We welcome Amenria's accession to the Treaty of Cooperation for Crowned States . We look forward to working with your government and permanent delegation as we pursue the collective peace and prosperity of member monarchies part of SCTO.

Alexander Anderson
Secretary-General

www.scto.org

Based. Have you considered my suggestions?

[OOC: Hi A m e n r i a, thank you, yes I have. In the coming days, will open SCTO-specific threads to let you and the others start posting if you want. Also working on some of other projects right now. Once we get a couple more nations, we can proceed with some of them. If you also have specific activities in mind, please do feel free to telegram me and we can discuss them further!

Also, to Common Territories, I forgot to reply to the OOC note you made in your original application. Thank you for spotting the mistake in the forms, I think I have corrected it now. Appreciate the help! ]

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:45 am

Official Name of Country/Organization: Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda
Short Name of Country/Acronym of Organization: Hindia Belanda
Head of State/Organization: Anne Charlotte II of Hindia Belanda and Noordenstaat, represented in Hindia Belanda by Governor-General Maryam Rahmadisoerja
Head of Government, or equivalent: Antje Moeljani
Foreign Minister, or equivalent: Mr Brega Wardana
Permanent Representative to SCTO: Mr Ferdows Amatkoernia

Are you willing to accept and comply with the conditions for observer status(Y/N)?: Yes

Is there anything you would like to note, propose for SCTO consideration at this time?:

ALT TEXT: The Foreign Minister. Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda. 2 December 2022. Jakarta, Hindia Belanda. Mr Anderson, Following an exchange of letters between Her Hindia Belandan Majesty’s Government and His Supreme Majesty's Imperial Government in Jeltronia, I have been instructed by the former to formally submit an application, on its behalf, seeking observer status and thereby request that the Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organisation duly undertake consideration of conferring the said status on the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda at the earliest opportunity. I have enclosed with this letter the application pertaining to the matter. I should be obliged if you would inform me whether the enclosed application is satisfactory to the Organisation. Please accept, Your Excellency, the assurances of my highest consideration. Signature of the Rt. Hon. Brega Wardana. Foreign Minister of Hindia Belanda. Addressed to Alexander Anderson, Secretary-General, Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organisation, Bascav.
Nederlands-Indië - Hindia Belanda
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Ioannis Papakonstantinou, Senator (independent)

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:32 am

Hindia Belanda wrote:

Head of State/Organization: Anne Charlotte II of Hindia Belanda and Noordenstaat, represented in Hindia Belanda by Governor-General Maryam Rahmadisoerja

Is there anything you would like to note, propose for SCTO consideration at this time?:

ALT TEXT: The Foreign Minister. Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda. 2 December 2022. Jakarta, Hindia Belanda. Mr Anderson, Following an exchange of letters between Her Hindia Belandan Majesty’s Government and His Supreme Majesty's Imperial Government in Jeltronia, I have been instructed by the former to formally submit an application, on its behalf, seeking observer status and thereby request that the Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organisation duly undertake consideration of conferring the said status on the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda at the earliest opportunity. I have enclosed with this letter the application pertaining to the matter. I should be obliged if you would inform me whether the enclosed application is satisfactory to the Organisation. Please accept, Your Excellency, the assurances of my highest consideration. Signature of the Rt. Hon. Brega Wardana. Foreign Minister of Hindia Belanda. Addressed to Alexander Anderson, Secretary-General, Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organisation, Bascav.

Anne Charlotte II
Queen of of Hindia Belanda and Noordenstaat

Her Excellency, Maryam Rahmadisoerja
Governor-General of Hindia Belanda

Your Majesty,

I have the honor to present this formal notification of the approval of the Presidency of the Council of Crowns of the application for observer status of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda in Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organization (SCTO), with the accompanying rights and duties as outlined in the Provisional Guidelines entitled 'On the Observer State Status at the Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organization'.

We are delighted to receive Hindia Belanda's favorable consideration of our earlier invitation and welcome its active interest and engagement of SCTO. We look forward to working with your government and observer delegation, as we pursue the collective peace and prosperity of all stakeholders of SCTO.

Alexander Anderson
Secretary-General

www.scto.org
Last edited by Jeltronia on Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:51 am

Jeltronia wrote:
Hindia Belanda wrote:

Anne Charlotte II
Queen of of Hindia Belanda and Noordenstaat

Her Excellency, Maryam Rahmadisoerja
Governor-General of Hindia Belanda

Your Majesty,

I have the honor to present this formal notification of the approval of the Presidency of the Council of Crowns of the application for observer status of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda in Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organization (SCTO), with the accompanying rights and duties as outlined in the Provisional Guidelines entitled 'On the Observer State Status at the Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organization'.

We are delighted to receive Hindia Belanda's favorable consideration of our earlier invitation and welcome its active interest and engagement of SCTO. We look forward to working with your government and observer delegation, as we pursue the collective peace and prosperity of all stakeholders of SCTO.

Alexander Anderson
Secretary-General

www.scto.org

This would make for an interesting dynamic. Funnily enough, one of my characters has "Anjani" in her name.
Last edited by A m e n r i a on Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

TURTLESHROOM II
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby TURTLESHROOM II » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:09 pm

{ OOC: I just submitted the form because I was too lazy to write out an entire dispatch. If such a thing is required, please notify me and I will fix that matter.)

Official Name of Country: Great Bountiful Empire of the United Turtles, Mushrooms, and Men of TurtleShroom
Short Name of Country: Great Bountiful Empire of TurtleShroom (or just TurtleShroom)
Head of State: The TurtleShroomian Crown (comprising of three equal Tsars: Tsar Maven Outtacountry, Tsar Tammy Olvia, and Tsar Grigory Wip)
Head of Government: See above
Foreign Minister, or equivalent: Sue Preobrazhensky (sapient turtle, female)
Permanent Representative to SCTO: Carey Scotto (sapient mushroom, has no biological sex/gender, TS culture assigns masculine pronouns to mushrooms)

Are you willing to accept and cooperate on the attainment of SCTO's objectives (Y/N)?: Y
Are you willing to accept and comply with the conditions SCTO's membership (Y/N)?: Y

This should be noted, for clarification. The TurtleShroomian Crown is the head of state and it is comprised of three Tsars. One Tsar represents mankind, one represents the sapient turtles, and one Tsar represents the sapient mushrooms.

The three act collectively as the Crown, and the Crown cannot take any action unless two of the three Tsars agree to it. For this reason, while the Crown Council of this organization would technically have three TurtleShroomers, they would only have one vote combined.
Last edited by TURTLESHROOM II on Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jesus loves you and died for you!
World Factbook
First Constitution
Legation Quarter
"NOOKULAR" STOCKPILE: 701,033 fission and dropping, 7 fusion.
CM wrote:Have I reached peak enlightened centrism yet? I'm getting chills just thinking about taking an actual position.

Proctopeo wrote:anarcho-von habsburgism

Lillorainen wrote:"Tengri's balls, [do] boys really never grow up?!"
Nuroblav wrote:On the contrary! Seize the means of ROBOT ARMS!
News ticker (updated 4/6/2024 AD):

As TS adapts to new normal, large flagellant sects remain -|- TurtleShroom forfeits imperial dignity -|- "Skibidi Toilet" creator awarded highest artistic honor for contributions to wholesome family entertainment (obscene gestures cut out)

Hundredstar
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Hundredstar » Wed May 17, 2023 5:59 pm

Alexander Anderson
Secretary-General
Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organization,

I am writing on behalf of the Government of Hundredstar to express our interest in applying for membership in the Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organization (SCTO). Hundredstar is a sovereign state with a long and rich history of monarchy. Our current monarch, King Xavier II, is the second in a line of hereditary Xavier House. We believe that monarchy is the best form of government for Hundredstar and for the world. Monarchies are stable and accountable, and provide a strong foundation for economic growth and development. They also play an important role in preserving cultural heritage and traditions. We are particularly interested in the SCTO's objectives of promoting amity and cooperation between sovereign states that have a monarchical system of government. We believe that these objectives are essential for the future of the monarchy. In a world that is increasingly divided, it is more important than ever for monarchies to work together to promote peace and understanding.

We are also interested in the SCTO's objectives of fostering respect and appreciation of the individual monarchical history and traditions of member-states. We believe that these objectives are important for preserving the unique cultures and traditions of monarchies. Monarchies have a long and rich history, and it is important to ensure that these traditions are passed on to future generations.

Finally, we are interested in the SCTO's objective of developing a monarchical system that respects individual liberties and protections. We believe that monarchy can be a force for good in the world and that it can be a system that protects the rights of all people. We are committed to working with other members of the SCTO to develop a monarchical system that is both just and effective.

We would be honored to be a member of the SCTO, and we believe that we can make a significant contribution to the organization. We are hard-working and dedicated people, and we are committed to the cause of the monarchy. We are confident that we can work with other members of the SCTO to achieve the organization's goals.

Thank you for your time and consideration. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Dr. Paul Woodledge
Private Secretary to H.M Xavier II
Corryhurst Palace, Strandledge
Hundredstar
Official Name of Country: The Peaceful Realm of Hundredstar
Short Name of Country: Hundredstar
Head of State: Xavier II
Head of Government: Dr. Rachel van Tailcourts
Foreign Minister, or equivalent: Ian Stromguards
Permanent Representative to SCTO: Hons. Mark Breakwelders

Are you willing to accept and cooperate on the attainment of SCTO's objectives (Y/N)?: Y
Are you willing to accept and comply with the conditions SCTO's membership (Y/N)?: Y

Is there anything you would like to note, propose for SCTO consideration at this time?: None

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Wed May 17, 2023 9:55 pm

So, we gonna have an RP or something?
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Wed May 17, 2023 10:03 pm

Official Name of Country: The Most Serene Empire of Aeyariss
Short Name of Country: Aeyariss
Head of State: Emperor Raizen dai Shivaiii III
Head of Government: Count Ezar Rezatan
Foreign Minister, or equivalent: Countess Danielle Marielle Yuzan
Permanent Representative to SCTO: Baroness Selisia Ilzan

Is there anything you would like to note, propose for SCTO consideration at this time?: N

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Fri May 19, 2023 8:53 am

TURTLESHROOM II wrote:{ OOC: I just submitted the form because I was too lazy to write out an entire dispatch. If such a thing is required, please notify me and I will fix that matter.)

Official Name of Country: Great Bountiful Empire of the United Turtles, Mushrooms, and Men of TurtleShroom
Short Name of Country: Great Bountiful Empire of TurtleShroom (or just TurtleShroom)
Head of State: The TurtleShroomian Crown (comprising of three equal Tsars: Tsar Maven Outtacountry, Tsar Tammy Olvia, and Tsar Grigory Wip)
Head of Government: See above
Foreign Minister, or equivalent: Sue Preobrazhensky (sapient turtle, female)
Permanent Representative to SCTO: Carey Scotto (sapient mushroom, has no biological sex/gender, TS culture assigns masculine pronouns to mushrooms)

This should be noted, for clarification. The TurtleShroomian Crown is the head of state and it is comprised of three Tsars. One Tsar represents mankind, one represents the sapient turtles, and one Tsar represents the sapient mushrooms.

The three act collectively as the Crown, and the Crown cannot take any action unless two of the three Tsars agree to it. For this reason, while the Crown Council of this organization would technically have three TurtleShroomers, they would only have one vote combined.

OOC: It should be fine! Also, sincerest apologies for the lateness of the response. Please consider your state admitted as of the date you filed the application on 11 December 2022.

The TurtleShroomian Crown
The Great Bountiful Empire of the United Turtles, Mushrooms, and Men of TurtleShroom

Your Majesties,

I have the honor to present this formal notification of the Great Bountiful Empire of TurtleShroom's admission to the Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organization (SCTO) as a full member-state, with all the rights and duties thereto pertaining, following the approval of the Presidency of the Council of Crowns.

We welcome TurtleShroom's accession to the Treaty of Cooperation for Crowned States . We look forward to working with your government and permanent delegation as we pursue the collective peace and prosperity of member monarchies part of SCTO.

Alexander Anderson
Secretary-General

www.scto.org
Last edited by Jeltronia on Fri May 19, 2023 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Fri May 19, 2023 8:54 am

A m e n r i a wrote:So, we gonna have an RP or something?

OOC: Yes, so sorry for the delay in setting up the promised RP/organizational engagement threads fully after next week! Will get to them after I submit my research papers!

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Fri May 19, 2023 9:11 am

Hundredstar wrote:

Alexander Anderson
Secretary-General
Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organization,

I am writing on behalf of the Government of Hundredstar to express our interest in applying for membership in the Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organization (SCTO). Hundredstar is a sovereign state with a long and rich history of monarchy. Our current monarch, King Xavier II, is the second in a line of hereditary Xavier House. We believe that monarchy is the best form of government for Hundredstar and for the world. Monarchies are stable and accountable, and provide a strong foundation for economic growth and development. They also play an important role in preserving cultural heritage and traditions. We are particularly interested in the SCTO's objectives of promoting amity and cooperation between sovereign states that have a monarchical system of government. We believe that these objectives are essential for the future of the monarchy. In a world that is increasingly divided, it is more important than ever for monarchies to work together to promote peace and understanding.

We are also interested in the SCTO's objectives of fostering respect and appreciation of the individual monarchical history and traditions of member-states. We believe that these objectives are important for preserving the unique cultures and traditions of monarchies. Monarchies have a long and rich history, and it is important to ensure that these traditions are passed on to future generations.

Finally, we are interested in the SCTO's objective of developing a monarchical system that respects individual liberties and protections. We believe that monarchy can be a force for good in the world and that it can be a system that protects the rights of all people. We are committed to working with other members of the SCTO to develop a monarchical system that is both just and effective.

We would be honored to be a member of the SCTO, and we believe that we can make a significant contribution to the organization. We are hard-working and dedicated people, and we are committed to the cause of the monarchy. We are confident that we can work with other members of the SCTO to achieve the organization's goals.

Thank you for your time and consideration. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Dr. Paul Woodledge
Private Secretary to H.M Xavier II
Corryhurst Palace, Strandledge
Hundredstar
Official Name of Country: The Peaceful Realm of Hundredstar
Short Name of Country: Hundredstar
Head of State: Xavier II
Head of Government: Dr. Rachel van Tailcourts
Foreign Minister, or equivalent: Ian Stromguards
Permanent Representative to SCTO: Hons. Mark Breakwelders

Is there anything you would like to note, propose for SCTO consideration at this time?: None

His Majesty Xavier II
King of the Peaceful Realm of Hundredstar

Your Majesty,

I have the honor to present this formal notification of the Peaceful Realm of Hundredstar's admission to the Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organization (SCTO) as a full member-state, with all the rights and duties thereto pertaining, following the approval of the Presidency of the Council of Crowns.

We welcome Hundredstar's accession to the Treaty of Cooperation for Crowned States . We are grateful for your favorable support of our invitation to join SCTO. Thanks to your leadership, we welcome yet another respected monarchy into our organization. We look forward to working with your government and permanent delegation as we pursue the collective peace and prosperity of member monarchies part of SCTO.

Alexander Anderson
Secretary-General

www.scto.org

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Fri May 19, 2023 9:12 am

Aeyariss wrote:Membership Application Form
Official Name of Country: The Most Serene Empire of Aeyariss
Short Name of Country: Aeyariss
Head of State: Emperor Raizen dai Shivaiii III
Head of Government: Count Ezar Rezatan
Foreign Minister, or equivalent: Countess Danielle Marielle Yuzan
Permanent Representative to SCTO: Baroness Selisia Ilzan

Is there anything you would like to note, propose for SCTO consideration at this time?: N

His Majesty Raizen dai Shivaiii III
Emperor of the Most Serene Empire of Aeyariss

Your Majesty,

I have the honor to present this formal notification of the Most Serene Empire of Aeyariss' admission to the Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organization (SCTO) as a full member-state, with all the rights and duties thereto pertaining, following the approval of the Presidency of the Council of Crowns.

We welcome Aeyariss' accession to the Treaty of Cooperation for Crowned States . We look forward to working with your government and permanent delegation as we pursue the collective peace and prosperity of member monarchies part of SCTO.

Alexander Anderson
Secretary-General

www.scto.org

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Fri May 19, 2023 3:45 pm

Jeltronia wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:So, we gonna have an RP or something?

OOC: Yes, so sorry for the delay in setting up the promised RP/organizational engagement threads fully after next week! Will get to them after I submit my research papers!

Based, good luck, m8

The Xylvannian Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 06, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Xylvannian Empire » Fri May 19, 2023 7:33 pm

Official Name of Country: The Eternal Empire of Xylvannia
Short Name of Country: Xylvannia
Head of State: Archduke Hugo Stormkav
Head of Government: Supreme Chancellor Hellion Von Stein
Foreign Minister, or equivalent: High Overseer Julien Tiberius
Permanent Representative to SCTO: Ambassador Romaneo Montecourt

Are you willing to accept and cooperate on the attainment of SCTO's objectives (Y/N)?: Yes.
Are you willing to accept and comply with the conditions SCTO's membership (Y/N)?: Yes.

Is there anything you would like to note, or propose for SCTO consideration at this time?: Not at the moment.
Factbooks
Overview
OOC
Left-Centrist
American Nationalist
Non-interventionist
♔ The Eternal Xylvannian Empire ♔
From the North, the Blizzard Descends!
♔ Led by Archduke Hugo Stormkav. ♔
Proud member of Markion
[ Imperial Broadcasting Network ] The Empire launches OPERATION GLOBAL IMPACT with Human nations to stand together against this looming darkness! 

Cheirol
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 26, 2021

Postby Cheirol » Sat May 20, 2023 11:50 am

Official Name of Country: The United Kingdom of Cheirol
Short Name of Country: Cheirol
Head of State: Her Majesty Queen Astrid II
Head of Government: Prime Minister Dewey Petit
Foreign Minister, or equivalent: Secretary of State Armand Penner
Permanent Representative to SCTO: Keith Vipond

Is there anything you would like to note, propose for SCTO consideration at this time?: Yes

Krainin
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Krainin » Sat May 20, 2023 3:49 pm

Official Name of Country: The United Kingdoms of The Krainin Isles
Short Name of Country: The Krainin Isles, The Isles, or just Krainin
Head of State: Her Royal Majesty, Queen Alexis II
Head of Government: Her Most Honorable, Prime Minister Rachel Evans
Foreign Minister, or equivalent: Sir David Johnson, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Permanent Representative to SCTO: Edward Thomas

Is there anything you would like to note, propose for SCTO consideration at this time?: No
I RP as The United Kingdoms of The Krainin Isles.
Embassy Program

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Mon May 22, 2023 11:50 am

A m e n r i a wrote:
Jeltronia wrote:

Based, good luck, m8

OOC: Thank you! Hit me up with a TG for ideas you may have floating around!

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Mon May 22, 2023 11:52 am

The Xylvannian Empire wrote:
Official Name of Country: The Eternal Empire of Xylvannia
Short Name of Country: Xylvannia
Head of State: Archduke Hugo Stormkav
Head of Government: Supreme Chancellor Hellion Von Stein
Foreign Minister, or equivalent: High Overseer Julien Tiberius
Permanent Representative to SCTO: Ambassador Romaneo Montecourt

Is there anything you would like to note, or propose for SCTO consideration at this time?: Not at the moment.

His Imperial Majesty Hugo Stormkav
Archduke of the Eternal Empire of Xylvannia

Your Majesty,

I have the honor to present this formal notification of the Eternal Empire of Xylvannia's admission to the Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organization (SCTO) as a full member-state, with all the rights and duties thereto pertaining, following the approval of the Presidency of the Council of Crowns.

We welcome Xylvannia's accession to the Treaty of Cooperation for Crowned States . We look forward to working with your government and permanent delegation as we pursue the collective peace and prosperity of member monarchies part of SCTO.

Alexander Anderson
Secretary-General

www.scto.org

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Mon May 22, 2023 11:53 am

Cheirol wrote:Membership Application Form
Official Name of Country: The United Kingdom of Cheirol
Short Name of Country: Cheirol
Head of State: Her Majesty Queen Astrid II
Head of Government: Prime Minister Dewey Petit
Foreign Minister, or equivalent: Secretary of State Armand Penner
Permanent Representative to SCTO: Keith Vipond

Is there anything you would like to note, propose for SCTO consideration at this time?: Yes

Her Majesty Astrid II
Queen of the United Kingdom of Cheirol

Your Majesty,

I have the honor to present this formal notification of the United Kingdom of Cheirol's admission to the Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organization (SCTO) as a full member-state, with all the rights and duties thereto pertaining, following the approval of the Presidency of the Council of Crowns.

We welcome Cheirol's accession to the Treaty of Cooperation for Crowned States . We look forward to working with your government and permanent delegation as we pursue the collective peace and prosperity of member monarchies part of SCTO.

Alexander Anderson
Secretary-General

www.scto.org

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Mon May 22, 2023 11:54 am

Krainin wrote:Membership Application Form
Official Name of Country: The United Kingdoms of The Krainin Isles
Short Name of Country: The Krainin Isles, The Isles, or just Krainin
Head of State: Her Royal Majesty, Queen Alexis II
Head of Government: Her Most Honorable, Prime Minister Rachel Evans
Foreign Minister, or equivalent: Sir David Johnson, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Permanent Representative to SCTO: Edward Thomas

Is there anything you would like to note, propose for SCTO consideration at this time?: No

Her Majesty Alexis II
Queen of the United Kingdoms of The Krainin Isles

Your Majesty,

I have the honor to present this formal notification of the United Kingdoms of the Krainin Isles' admission to the Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organization (SCTO) as a full member-state, with all the rights and duties thereto pertaining, following the approval of the Presidency of the Council of Crowns.

We welcome the Krainin Isles' accession to the Treaty of Cooperation for Crowned States . We look forward to working with your government and permanent delegation as we pursue the collective peace and prosperity of member monarchies part of SCTO.

Alexander Anderson
Secretary-General

www.scto.org

Previous