NATION

PASSWORD

Ball of Lonesome Hearts (OOC|Semi-Open)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Brettenwald
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:50 pm

...bump?
BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:20 am

Bump. Also, I was writing my post and I realized I forgot to ask this: are cigarettes and lighters allowed inside?
Last edited by A m e n r i a on Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

The Grand Western Empire
Envoy

Founded: Sep 26, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Western Empire » Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:52 pm

bump?
══════∩═════  
    ╭╬╮        ◢
▁╭▅▆▇□□█▇▆▅▄▃▂▁(╳)█╮
╰═=_▃▁▁▁▁▁∠▔▔
   ╙O ╙O

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ╚(•⌂•)╝
--------------------------------------------

(O_O)€▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
[███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤.. ( う-´)づ︻╦̵̵̿╤── ¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\3=(^_^)

Previous

Return to NationStates