NATION

PASSWORD

GENA Global Senate (GENA GS members only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

GENA Global Senate (GENA GS members only)

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:47 am

OOC: GENA sign ups: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=519565

IC: The Global Senate is the official, sole democratically elected leadership of the Global Entente of Nations and Alliances, with annual elections taking place in the World Parliament every year (OOC: Month).

The Global Senate is the body that handles mergers with other alliances, declarations of war, international relations, international crises, with a 60% majority required with each and every single vote in this particular chamber due to the requirement of the complete and total enforcement of the Legislate, Enforce, and Control (LEC) Agenda. Only the following GENA members are considered to be a part of the Global Senate until the next election:

Muqaddasia (Islamic Holy Sites): Co-Founder of IDSF and successors.

The Marajarbian Federation (Southeast Marajarbia): Co-Founder of IDSF and successors.

Aursi: Large contributor and founding nation of IAD and GADN.

Current topics:
Slavacian Civil War intervention.
GENA acquisition of LIS
Sixth Slaver Crusade.
IHC-EDL Occupation of Zarnicovia nova.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Aursi
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:50 am

Sherman Holmes: "Hello, I would be representating Aursi in the Global Senate of GENA."
Founder and Co-Founder of
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Founded: 19.11.1975
Capital: Aurtumn
Chancellor: Fedor Sorokin
Population: 75 Million
GDP: 6@ Trillion Aursifens
Kingdom of Aursi
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Current Year: 2035

_
_
PortalOverviewNewsMilitaryMapsEmbassyStore

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:43 am

Aursi wrote:Sherman Holmes: "Hello, I would be representating Aursi in the Global Senate of GENA."

Julian Andrews: "Welcome! I believe that the first measure to bring to the Global Senate's attention would be complete and total intervention in the Slavacian Civil War on the side of the Government-Monarchist coalition. The war has gotten too brutal far too recently, but it provides the necessary spark to start off GENA's rise to even more power with a bang."
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:44 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Aursi wrote:Sherman Holmes: "Hello, I would be representating Aursi in the Global Senate of GENA."

Julian Andrews: "Welcome! I believe that the first measure to bring to the Global Senate's attention would be complete and total intervention in the Slavacian Civil War on the side of the Government-Monarchist coalition. The war has gotten too brutal far too recently, but it provides the necessary spark to start off GENA's rise to even more power with a bang."

Sherman Holmes: “You're correct. The Government needs help now.”
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:59 am

Aursi wrote:

Sherman Holmes: “You're correct. The Government needs help now.”

Julian Andrews: “I motion to start a vote on intervention.”

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:20 am

Aursi wrote:Sherman Holmes: “You're correct. The Government needs help now.”

Sherman Holmes: "I second. Aye!"
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Biladu Al Rafidayn
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Biladu Al Rafidayn » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:21 am

Aursi wrote:

Sherman Holmes: "I second. Aye!"

“I abstain.”
Alt of Islamic Holy Sites
PROUD FOUNDER OF GLEN!
See my military store!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:22 am

Biladu Al Rafidayn wrote:
Aursi wrote:Sherman Holmes: "I second. Aye!"

“I abstain.”

Julian Andrews: "Aye"

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:00 pm

Biladu Al Rafidayn wrote:“I abstain.”

Julian Andrews: “The motion to intervene in the Slavacian Civil War as an alliance has been passed via majority. Now it is time to discuss AFAASA and the possibility of a Sixth Slaver Crusade.”

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:21 am

Julian Andrews: "My fellow Global Senators, only 24 hours are left until the democratic vote that will lead to the AFAASA potentially merging into the GENA. This will be huge regardless if it is a successful merger or not, primarily due to ongoing events lighting the sparks and laying the foundations for new conflicts and new alliances to form and rise."

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:09 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Julian Andrews: "My fellow Global Senators, only 24 hours are left until the democratic vote that will lead to the AFAASA potentially merging into the GENA. This will be huge regardless if it is a successful merger or not, primarily due to ongoing events lighting the sparks and laying the foundations for new conflicts and new alliances to form and rise."

Julian Andrews: “I motion to start the GENA’s vote for the AFAASA merger, to determine if we ought to accept AFAASA or not.”

Biladu Al Rafidayn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Biladu Al Rafidayn » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:16 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Julian Andrews: "My fellow Global Senators, only 24 hours are left until the democratic vote that will lead to the AFAASA potentially merging into the GENA. This will be huge regardless if it is a successful merger or not, primarily due to ongoing events lighting the sparks and laying the foundations for new conflicts and new alliances to form and rise."

Julian Andrews: “I motion to start the GENA’s vote for the AFAASA merger, to determine if we ought to accept AFAASA or not.”

“I second, and abstain.”
PROUD FOUNDER OF GLEN!
See my military store!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:17 am

“I second, and abstain.”

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:31 am

Biladu Al Rafidayn wrote:“I second, and abstain.”

Julian Andrews: "I motion to stop the vote on the AFAASA merger due to recent trouble, and to start the vote on a potential merger with the LIS."

Biladu Al Rafidayn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Biladu Al Rafidayn » Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:18 am

“I second, and nay.”
PROUD FOUNDER OF GLEN!
See my military store!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:19 am

Biladu Al Rafidayn wrote:“I second, and nay.”

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:47 am

Biladu Al Rafidayn wrote:“I second, and nay.”

Sherman Holmes: "Aye!"
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:53 am

Aursi wrote:

Sherman Holmes: "Aye!"

Julian Andrews: “It is now official. The League of Independent States is now a part of the GENA, and GENA is now 15 Alliances Strong!”

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:54 am

Aursi wrote:Sherman Holmes: "Aye!"

Julian Andrews: “It is now official. The League of Independent States is now a part of the GENA, and GENA is now 15 Alliances Strong!”

Sherman Holmes: "Astonishing!"
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Biladu Al Rafidayn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Biladu Al Rafidayn » Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:54 am

Aursi wrote:Sherman Holmes: "Aye!"

OOC: Did LIS agree
PROUD FOUNDER OF GLEN!
See my military store!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:54 am

OOC: Did LIS agree

OOC: They did I think.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:09 pm

IC: Julian Andrews: "I believe it is time that this body starts discussing the ongoing slaver war in Mayyotte. GENA as a whole ought to intervene, as the AFAASA is in no position to do so due to their ongoing infighting made by ideological opposites fighting for what they believe is the common good. Since GENA is far more united than AFAASA at this point, I believe the time for intervention is now."

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=519693

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:50 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:IC: Julian Andrews: "I believe it is time that this body starts discussing the ongoing slaver war in Mayyotte. GENA as a whole ought to intervene, as the AFAASA is in no position to do so due to their ongoing infighting made by ideological opposites fighting for what they believe is the common good. Since GENA is far more united than AFAASA at this point, I believe the time for intervention is now."

Sherman Holmes: "We should destroy the Slavers again. I agree with this proposal."
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Biladu Al Rafidayn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Biladu Al Rafidayn » Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:53 am

Aursi wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:IC: Julian Andrews: "I believe it is time that this body starts discussing the ongoing slaver war in Mayyotte. GENA as a whole ought to intervene, as the AFAASA is in no position to do so due to their ongoing infighting made by ideological opposites fighting for what they believe is the common good. Since GENA is far more united than AFAASA at this point, I believe the time for intervention is now."

Sherman Holmes: "We should destroy the Slavers again. I agree with this proposal."

OOC: I’m just decanonising them.
PROUD FOUNDER OF GLEN!
See my military store!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:46 am

Aursi wrote:

Julian Andrews: "I motion to vote on it."

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates