NATION

PASSWORD

Marriage of the King of Bosnia-Herzegovina-Sanjak.

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Bosnia-Herzegovina-Sanjak
Attaché

Founded: May 26, 2022
Ex-Nation

Marriage of the King of Bosnia-Herzegovina-Sanjak.

Postby Bosnia-Herzegovina-Sanjak » Mon May 30, 2022 7:41 am

Before I start: Unlike in other previous nations of mine, this is not a parody of any religion or similar, but a serious one, so there are not going to be any kind of compulsory religious garments, misogyny, or similar.

The King of Bosnia-Herzegovina-Sanjak Husejn Kanz Gradascevic has decided to marry a second wife, provided by the Emir of Mayotte which has provided to the 82-year old king an excellent young female, 18 and a half years old, for him to marry. The King has been mesmerized by her beauty and her sincere, charming smile, the fortunate girl, Zaynab Madi, is bursting of happyness because, unlike his first wife, the wife-to-be of the King doesn't care about physical looks, but rather about heart, and he knows that the King is a caring, sensible, and respectful human being.

After months of preparations, the day has finally arrived. On the same day of the wedding, the girl arrives after a long, very long flight with no scales from Mayotte to the Sarajevo central airport. It is raining but at the same time there is quite a bit of heat.

The plane, chartered by the King himself, lands in style and deploys its stairs.

A slim, thin, not very tall young female, with her face exotically painted and with a dress that enhances her figure, descends from the play grabbing the arm of his father, the Emir of Mayotte, while the Queen Consort, Nadiyah, a Cuban-American converted to Islam, is at the side of her husband. She seems slightly amazed because, as she told to a journalist "Being not the wife, but a wife, of the four the King may have is a totally new experience to me, and, Allah willing, I will be able behave correctly in it"

The King greets the Emir as everybody present claps, and he thanks him again for providing her for such a beautiful wife provided to him. And then he takes the hand of Zaynab, which does a genuflexion, and kisses her hand, which has a fragrant floral aroma.

-Thank you for consenting to marry me, my dearest, I will not deceive you. All the wealth, jewellry, and pleasures you decide await to you after marrying me. Now, do the genuflexion to my Queen, she is my first wife and therefore, after me, she has authority over you, so be sure to obey her as much as you obey me, OK, my little chocolate?-says the King to Zaynab, while she blushes.

Mayyotte
Secretary

Founded: May 30, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Mayyotte » Mon May 30, 2022 7:46 am

IC:
She does the genuflexion and then blushes again. "Will you be kind to me?" she asks the King's first wife.
Last edited by Mayyotte on Mon May 30, 2022 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Bosnia-Herzegovina-Sanjak » Mon May 30, 2022 8:32 am

Mayyotte wrote:IC:
She does the genuflexion and then blushes again. "Will you be kind to me?" she asks the King's first wife.

The Queen consort smiles mischievously.

-Yes, my dear, if you behave properly and you know your place. I mean, I am the Queen Consort, you are his second wife, understood?

-Yes, your majesty, Zaynab says respectfully.

-Good, my girl, it seems that you are obedient and soon you will discover how this maybe the most appreciated virtue in this Royal Court, specially when it comes to the King-says Nadiyah, which takes the hand of the young Zaynab to the second car waiting at the motorcade- You are going to ride in the second car, where all enslaved ladies in waiting are waiting for you. First of all we are going to the Royal Palace, and there, you will be given a bath, tatooed in your back with Henna as any royal wife and perfumed, so your body smells like the wet grass of the morning and your mouth smells as roses.

-Yes, my lady-says Zaynab.

-Wrong! Says Nadiyah, from now on, you have to refer to me as YOUR MAJESTY NADIYAH THE QUEEN CONSORT!-says Nadiyah.

-My most sincere apologies, says Zaynab with a sad face, yes, your majesty Nadiyah the queen consort.

-Don't worry, says the Queen consort, hugging and caressing her, you are very new here, and you have a lot to learn, but the results are something by which you will thank Allah in eternity, she says while she kisses her forehead. Let's go.

They all enter the cars and the motorcade starts riding to the palace.
Last edited by Bosnia-Herzegovina-Sanjak on Mon May 30, 2022 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mayyotte
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Mayyotte » Mon May 30, 2022 8:47 am

Bosnia-Herzegovina-Sanjak wrote:
Mayyotte wrote:IC:

-Yes, my dear, if you behave properly and you know your place. I mean, I am the Queen Consort, you are his second wife, understood?

-Good, my girl, it seems that you are obedient and soon you will discover how this maybe the most appreciated virtue in this Royal Court, specially when it comes to the King-says Nadiyah, which takes the hand of the young Zaynab to the second car waiting at the motorcade- You are going to ride in the second car, where all enslaved ladies in waiting are waiting for you. First of all we are going to the Royal Palace, and there, you will be given a bad, tatooed in your back with Henna as any royal wife and perfumed, so your body smells like the wet grass of the morning and your mouth smells as roses.

-Wrong! Says Nadiyah, from now on, you have to refer to me as YOUR MAJESTY NADIYAH THE QUEEN CONSORT!-says Nadiyah.

-My most sincere apologies, says Zaynab with a sad face, yes, your majesty Nadiyah the queen consort.

-Don't worry, says the Queen consort, hugging and caressing her, you are very new here, and you have a lot to learn, but the results are something by which you will thank Allah in eternity, she says while she kisses her forehead. Let's go.

In the car she thinks pensively about her future, she looks forward to being shown love and affection from this man and to all the luxuries she will be provided with. She looks forward to being the King's second wife and is glad the Queen was nice to her.
She smiles, enigmatically and innocently. She has never been married before and has never done anything immoral in that regard either. She thinks she will enjoy her life at the palace, although her father was a Mufti and so she had a comfortable life he was not as a rich as a King. And he's so kind as well.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Bosnia-Herzegovina-Sanjak » Mon May 30, 2022 8:59 am

Mayyotte wrote:

-Good, my girl, it seems that you are obedient and soon you will discover how this maybe the most appreciated virtue in this Royal Court, specially when it comes to the King-says Nadiyah, which takes the hand of the young Zaynab to the second car waiting at the motorcade- You are going to ride in the second car, where all enslaved ladies in waiting are waiting for you. First of all we are going to the Royal Palace, and there, you will be given a bad, tatooed in your back with Henna as any royal wife and perfumed, so your body smells like the wet grass of the morning and your mouth smells as roses.

In the car she thinks pensively about her future, she looks forward to being shown love and affection from this man and to all the luxuries she will be provided with. She looks forward to being the King's second wife and is glad the Queen was nice to her.
She smiles, enigmatically and innocently. She has never been married before and has never done anything immoral in that regard either. She thinks she will enjoy her life at the palace, although her father was a Mufti and so she had a comfortable life he was not as a rich as a King. And he's so kind as well.

Btw, I wanted to say a BATH, not a bad.

Meanwhile, the King has started to smoke a Cohibas, the world's most expensive Cuban cigar, which he shares with his wife and Queen, and asks her:

-What do you think about Zaynab?

Nadiyah smokes a bit of the cigar and after that she blows off the smoke putting her lips in such a sensual position that the King closes his eyes to remember the moment.

Well-she says- She is very young, as you like it, so she is very inexpert, she needs a strict and strong, but fair and the same time loving, hand, and then he looks at her husband.

After looking at each other's side for a moment they both tongue-kiss passionately, and while doing that the motorcade arrives to the palace, and after a last lip kiss, the King tells his first wife.

-Don't worry, you are not going to be sidelined, now, go to your room and pray for the well being of my second marriage, i'll do the same.

They go to their respective prayer rooms and pray. Meanwhile Zaynab is brought to the bath. It is an extremely big jacuzzi, as big as a football field, with the scent of biblical herbs all around.

Mayyotte
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Mayyotte » Mon May 30, 2022 1:36 pm

Mayyotte wrote:In the car she thinks pensively about her future, she looks forward to being shown love and affection from this man and to all the luxuries she will be provided with. She looks forward to being the King's second wife and is glad the Queen was nice to her.

Meanwhile, the King has started to smoke a Cohibas, the world's most expensive Cuban cigar, which he shares with his wife and Queen, and asks her:

Nadiyah smokes a bit of the cigar and after that she blows off the smoke putting her lips in such a sensual position that the King closes his eyes to remember the moment.

Well-she says- She is very young, as you like it, so she is very inexpert, she needs a strict and strong, but fair and the same time loving, hand, and then he looks at her husband.

After looking at each other's side for a moment they both tongue-kiss passionately, and while doing that the motorcade arrives to the palace, and after a last lip kiss, the King tells his first wife.

-Don't worry, you are not going to be sidelined, now, go to your room and pray for the well being of my second marriage, i'll do the same.

They go to their respective prayer rooms and pray. Meanwhile Zaynab is brought to the bath. It is an extremely big jacuzzi, as big as a football field, with the scent of biblical herbs all around.

IC: She has her bath, "Am I go to go to bed, now your majesty?" she says, smiling innocently and slightly blushing. She looks forward to their wedding night but is also extremely shy. She is inexperienced but just about knows what she is now to do.
Last edited by Mayyotte on Mon May 30, 2022 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Bosnia-Herzegovina-Sanjak » Mon May 30, 2022 4:14 pm

Mayyotte wrote:

IC: She has her bath, "Am I go to go to bed, now your majesty?" she says, smiling innocently and slightly blushing. She looks forward to their wedding night but is also extremely shy. She is inexperienced but just about knows what she is now to do.

The King does not say anything, and suddenly starts to smell the neck of his wife-to-be, enjoying every bit of the herb scent that in her body.

-My dear little chocolate, you have to remain virgin till tomorrow after the wedding, on the other hand... it is not haram if there is no intercourse-he says.

Zaynab does not answer, she blushes even more and now she does not smile anymore, and her face expression turns to one of anxious expectation. She wants to say something, but the King says -Shhhhh to her, putting his finger in her lips, of which the temperature becomes higher. He can feel her passion bursting out. And slowly, his mouth substitutes his finger, more, and more, and more near to her lips, till there is no space left and the two mouths search for one another, he takes her hijab off and bites her ears, and she gasps.

-Now, Zaynab, go to bed. Be patient, the moment will come, my sweet dark chocolate-says the King. Tomorrow I will make you a woman. Because that is what you wish, right?

He then goes to the prayer room of his, for the last night, only wife, as she is very devout, she has been fasting, so out of respect for Nadiyah, he does so too.

-Come, and take off your hijab, we are at home, says the King with a commanding yet conforting voice.

-As you wish, my king, she says.
Last edited by Bosnia-Herzegovina-Sanjak on Mon May 30, 2022 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mayyotte
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Mayyotte » Tue May 31, 2022 8:09 am

Mayyotte wrote:IC: She has her bath, "Am I go to go to bed, now your majesty?" she says, smiling innocently and slightly blushing. She looks forward to their wedding night but is also extremely shy. She is inexperienced but just about knows what she is now to do.

The King does not say anything, and suddenly starts to smell the neck of his wife-to-be, enjoying every bit of the herb scent that in her body.

-My dear little chocolate, you have to remain virgin till tomorrow after the wedding, on the other hand... it is not haram if there is no intercourse-he says.

Zaynab does not answer, she blushes even more and now she does not smile anymore, and her face expression turns to one of anxious expectation. She wants to say something, but the King says -Shhhhh to her, putting his finger in her lips, of which the temperature becomes higher. He can feel her passion bursting out. And slowly, his mouth substitutes his finger, more, and more, and more near to her lips, till there is no space left and the two mouths search for one another, he takes her hijab off and bites her ears, and she gasps.

-Now, Zaynab, go to bed. Be patient, the moment will come, my sweet dark chocolate-says the King. Tomorrow I will make you a woman. Because that is what you wish, right?

He then goes to the prayer room of his, for the last night, only wife, as she is very devout, she has been fasting, so out of respect for Nadiyah, he does so too.

-Come, and take off your hijab, we are at home, says the King with a commanding yet conforting voice.

IC: Blushing and smiling whilst innocently looking forward to the events after the wedding, like a kitten who has smelt condensed milk
for the first time, she gets into the car to the wedding in a black hijab and gold necklace with emeralds, after genuflecting to the King and Queen.
The anticipation is killing her.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Bosnia-Herzegovina-Sanjak » Tue May 31, 2022 8:17 am

Mayyotte wrote:

IC: Blushing and smiling whilst innocently looking forward to the events after the wedding, like a kitten who has smelt condensed milk
for the first time, she gets into the car to the wedding in a black hijab and gold necklace with emeralds, after genuflecting to the King and Queen.

The King gets into his limousine too, and after a morning lip kiss, he lights a Cuban cigar for his queen, who gladly takes it, as sensually as ever, then passing it to him. The King has seen the excitement of Zaynab and he is waiting as much, if not more, for the events after the wedding, so, altough luxurious, he will have a fast ceremony. The King arrives and talks with the Imam, and he waits for Zaynab to come.

Mayyotte
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Mayyotte » Tue May 31, 2022 8:25 am

Mayyotte wrote:IC: Blushing and smiling whilst innocently looking forward to the events after the wedding, like a kitten who has smelt condensed milk

The King gets into his limousine too, and after a morning lip kiss, he lights a Cuban cigar for his queen, who gladly takes it, as sensually as ever, then passing it to him. The King has seen the excitement of Zaynab and he is waiting as much, if not more, for the events after the wedding, so, altough luxurious, he will have a fast ceremony. The King arrives and talks with the Imam, and he waits for Zaynab to come.

IC: Zaynab arrives at the mosque in her jilbab and jewellery, she thanks the slave-girl who was assisting her and then genuflects to the King and Queen. "I'm at your service, Your Majesty" she says to each of them.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Bosnia-Herzegovina-Sanjak » Tue May 31, 2022 8:46 am

Mayyotte wrote:

IC: Zaynab arrives at the mosque in her jilbab and jewellery, she thanks the slave-girl who was assisting her and then genuflects to the King and Queen. "I'm at your service, Your Majesty" she says to each of them.

The King smiles radiantly to the girl which, in few minutes, will be his second wife, and then he will already be able to enjoy her in every possible way, thinks while winking an eye to her King. After that, he orders a slave girl to bring him a special, diamond-made box. That box contains ten rings of the highest quality made specially for her.

The king kisses her hand and starts talking to her:

-1-This one, my dearest, I give you this ring to remember you the fact that you are like a diamond which must be preserved and saved

2-This one here, of pure gold, represents all the luxuries that you will have here at will,

3-This one, of precious stones, to remember that you are precious,

4-this one, of blood red colour, for you to remember that our blood will become one now with my union with you,

5-this one, painted in pink, to remember your femininity and your place in the marriage with a male, that is, to be a wife and a mother,

6-this one, painted in black, to remember that you must always be modes and fear ALLAH (All praise be to ALLAH!)

7-This one, in green, with the Shahadah written on it engraved in gold and diamonds, so you always remember the tenets of our faith.

8-This one, in blue, for the blue of our flag.

9-This one, in white, to pay tribute to your innocence and shyness.

10-And this one, a gold lily-shaped ring as a symbol of our country.

Now, my most beloved, could you be so kind to me as to extend your hands so that I can put each of those rings in your fingers?

Mayyotte
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Mayyotte » Tue May 31, 2022 8:58 am

Mayyotte wrote:IC: Zaynab arrives at the mosque in her jilbab and jewellery, she thanks the slave-girl who was assisting her and then genuflects to the King and Queen. "I'm at your service, Your Majesty" she says to each of them.

The King smiles radiantly to the girl which, in few minutes, will be his second wife, and then he will already be able to enjoy her in every possible way, thinks while winking an eye to her King. After that, he orders a slave girl to bring him a special, diamond-made box. That box contains ten rings of the highest quality made specially for her.

-1-This one, my dearest, I give you this ring to remember you the fact that you are like a diamond which must be preserved and saved

2-This one here, of pure gold, represents all the luxuries that you will have here at will,

4-this one, of blood red colour, for you to remember that our blood will become one now with my union with you,

5-this one, painted in pink, to remember your femininity and your place in the marriage with a male, that is, to be a wife and a mother,

6-this one, painted in black, to remember that you must always be modes and fear ALLAH (All praise be to ALLAH!)

7-This one, in green, with the Shahadah written on it engraved in gold and diamonds, so you always remember the tenets of our faith.

Now, my most beloved, could you be so kind to me as to extend your hands so that I can put each of those rings in your fingers?

IC: She extends her hands, this is the best day of her entire life, "Thank you, your majesty" she says to the King of Bosnia, blushing bright red." Then, she asks "Is the wedding soon, your majesty?" whilst her eyes go slightly down in a shy and submissive manner.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Bosnia-Herzegovina-Sanjak » Tue May 31, 2022 9:03 am

Mayyotte wrote:

IC: She extends her hands, this is the best day of her entire life, "Thank you, your majesty" she says to the King of Bosnia, blushing bright red." Then, she asks "Is the wedding soon, your majesty?" whilst her eyes go slightly down in a shy and submissive manner.

After seeing her doing that eye-fall, he holds her face by the chin and orders her:

-Do.That.Again.Now.

She obeys submissively and he appreciates his long black eyelashes, and tells to here that the Imam is already coming while the Imam appears.

-Both of you, kneel.

They do so, holding her hands one against other.

The sultan starts to read An-Nisa, the surah about females and their duties to their husbands (develop it here).

Mayyotte
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Mayyotte » Tue May 31, 2022 9:05 am

Mayyotte wrote:IC: She extends her hands, this is the best day of her entire life, "Thank you, your majesty" she says to the King of Bosnia, blushing bright red." Then, she asks "Is the wedding soon, your majesty?" whilst her eyes go slightly down in a shy and submissive manner.

After seeing her doing that eye-fall, he holds her face by the chin and orders her:

-Do.That.Again.Now.

She obeys submissively and he appreciates his long black eyelashes, and tells to here that the Imam is already coming while the Imam appears.

-Both of you, kneel.

The sultan starts to read An-Nisa, the surah about females and their duties to their husbands (develop it here).

IC: She listens to the beautiful words of the Quran, she is looking forward to such a strong man being in charge of her and finds it incredibly attractive. She waits for her to be required to say her vows or sign a marriage contract, in hopeful anticipation.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Bosnia-Herzegovina-Sanjak » Tue May 31, 2022 9:27 am

Mayyotte wrote:

-Do.That.Again.Now.

-Both of you, kneel.

IC: She listens to the beautiful words of the Quran, she is looking forward to such a strong man being in charge of her and finds it incredibly attractive. She waits for her to be required to say her vows or sign a marriage contract, in hopeful anticipation.

The Imam asks the King:

-Do you, Huseyn Kanz, want to take the female known as Zaynab, of 18 years of age, from the Emirate of Mayotte, to provide her, to be a fair husband, to care about here, in marriage?

-By Allah, yes-says the king and next, she turns his face to Zaynab.

(now do her acceptation)

Mayyotte
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Mayyotte » Tue May 31, 2022 9:38 am

Mayyotte wrote:IC: She listens to the beautiful words of the Quran, she is looking forward to such a strong man being in charge of her and finds it incredibly attractive. She waits for her to be required to say her vows or sign a marriage contract, in hopeful anticipation.

The Imam asks the King:

-Do you, Huseyn Kanz, want to take the female known as Zaynab, of 18 years of age, from the Emirate of Mayotte, to provide her, to be a fair husband, to care about here, in marriage?

(now do her acceptation)

"I, Zaynab Madi, accept being taken by Huseyn Kanz, I promise to be an obedient, faithful, loving and supportive wife.", she is in an almost ecstatic state of bliss, she wishes that life could be like this all the time, she smiles and blushes, she cries tears of joy.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Bosnia-Herzegovina-Sanjak » Tue May 31, 2022 10:01 am

Mayyotte wrote:
The Imam asks the King:

(now do her acceptation)

"I, Zaynab Madi, accept being taken by Huseyn Kanz, I promise to be an obedient, faithful, loving and supportive wife.", she is in an almost ecstatic state of bliss, she wishes that life could be like this all the time, she smiles and blushes, she cries tears of joy.

The King whispers to the right earth of Zaynab:

-From now one you are to be called Zaynab Naylah Najwah Gradascevica Al Muslimah Al Busnah Al Malikah, from now on, you are a royal wife, congratulations, enjoy and not only expect, but request everybody to have the respect they OWE to you by virtue of the position than ALLAH (all praise be to ALLAH!) the one who takes and who gives at his pleasure, has gifted you. Pray, praise, and fear him for what he has given you, my african chocolate.

After that, he kisses her in her mouth with a burning passion and desire, which he hopes she returns (write it) and all the people clap. After that, she goes to a changing room in the mosque and exists covered in a snow-white hijab. They both walk outside the prison, with his first wife, Nadiyah, behind both of them, two steps behind always, as the tradition marks in a marriage.

The people cheers and throws them red roses during half a minute, and after that, the tens of thousands of onlookers kowtow to both of them.

They are to bring the newlyweds back to the palace in a horse-drawn, 64 karats of pure gold carriage. The King offers his hand to (now he can say it) HIS Zaynab and she hops inside the carriage, the doors are closed by slaves as the night starts to fall and it starts to rain.

-Now....comes the best part, right, Zaynab?-says the King while biting her left ear. Also, after we do what you have been expecting since you arrived here, I have to give a proof to my subjects and slaves about, and so a linen piece in natural red, produced by your own body in the same moment that I make you a woman, will be hanged on the main window of our room for everybody to see, OK?-says the King as they arrive to the palace.

Mayyotte
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Mayyotte » Tue May 31, 2022 10:47 am

Mayyotte wrote:"I, Zaynab Madi, accept being taken by Huseyn Kanz, I promise to be an obedient, faithful, loving and supportive wife.", she is in an almost ecstatic state of bliss, she wishes that life could be like this all the time, she smiles and blushes, she cries tears of joy.

-From now one you are to be called Zaynab Naylah Najwah Gradascevica Al Muslimah Al Busnah Al Malikah, from now on, you are a royal wife, congratulations, enjoy and not only expect, but request everybody to have the respect they OWE to you by virtue of the position than ALLAH (all praise be to ALLAH!) the one who takes and who gives at his pleasure, has gifted you. Pray, praise, and fear him for what he has given you, my african chocolate.

After that, he kisses her in her mouth with a burning passion and desire, which he hopes she returns (write it) and all the people clap. After that, she goes to a changing room in the mosque and exists covered in a snow-white hijab. They both walk outside the prison, with his first wife, Nadiyah, behind both of them, two steps behind always, as the tradition marks in a marriage.

The people cheers and throws them red roses during half a minute, and after that, the tens of thousands of onlookers kowtow to both of them.

They are to bring the newlyweds back to the palace in a horse-drawn, 64 karats of pure gold carriage. The King offers his hand to (now he can say it) HIS Zaynab and she hops inside the carriage, the doors are closed by slaves as the night starts to fall and it starts to rain.

-Now....comes the best part, right, Zaynab?-says the King while biting her left ear. Also, after we do what you have been expecting since you arrived here, I have to give a proof to my subjects and slaves about, and so a linen piece in natural red, produced by your own body in the same moment that I make you a woman, will be hanged on the main window of our room for everybody to see, OK?-says the King as they arrive to the palace.

IC: "Excellent, it is the best part, your majesty" she says, she had returned the kiss earlier and now they are to passionately complete the marriage in his royal chambers.
She looks forward to this, she has been thinking about it ever since she arrived.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Bosnia-Herzegovina-Sanjak » Tue May 31, 2022 11:40 am

Mayyotte wrote:

IC: "Excellent, it is the best part, your majesty" she says, she had returned the kiss earlier and now they are to passionately complete the marriage in his royal chambers.
She looks forward to this, she has been thinking about it ever since she arrived.

They arrive to the palace, and he holds her to exit the carriage. He then kisses each of her fingers and says-see? He says pointing the palace. I will built one like that just for you, what do you think about it?

Then they enter the chamber and ask not to be disturbed till they go out of it, while Nadiyah, the King's first wife, prays the whole night for the success of the second marriage of her king.

Public RP ended, the completion of the marriage will be RP'ed by other channels, and I do not mean telegrams.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates