NATION

PASSWORD

The Two Nations

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Nationalist Northumbria
Senator
 
Posts: 3558
Founded: Apr 27, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Wed May 11, 2022 8:44 am

He has resigned.
Republic of Northumbria
Bede kinnie — Catgirl appreciator

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,
which comes across as House of Cards by the writers of Mr. Bean."

User avatar
Westmonkwick
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 364
Founded: Feb 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Westmonkwick » Wed May 11, 2022 9:05 am

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:He has resigned.

IC: Chief Constable Alasdair Reza Khan patrols the streets of Northumbria, meanwhile, Parliament has voted for special category status (Privileges akin to those the Geneva convention gives prisoners of war) for those who commit certain offences “in the course of armed struggle either for Northumbria independence or against it”. These privileges include not being housed with ordinary prisoners.

offences listed include affray, riot, carrying weapons, unlicensed possession of firearms and certain violent crimes committed on “an active participant on either side of the struggle” amongst certain other offences.

HMP Northumberland has been turned into a type of prison exclusively for Northumbrian Nationalist male prisoners , the Royal Military Police have been authorised to transport their existing prisoners to different prisoners and to transport Northumbrian Nationalist prisoners to HMP Northumberland or the equivalent female political prison.
(A group of Premier Inns have been converted into a prison for female Northumbrian Nationalist prisoners with Premier Inn being compensated).

Special Category Prisoners are allowed to roam freely within their prisons during the day and have one man cells at night.
Married or (prior to imprisonment) cohabiting prisoners are allowed visits in their cells.

Thus far there are no anti-nationalist special category prisons but there may be soon as outraged Metropolitan Police officers have recently battered an old man wearing a Northumbrian Nationalist Party badge and are currently being questioned by Professional Standards.
Last edited by Westmonkwick on Wed May 11, 2022 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
A city-state loosely based on the City of Westminster.
News:
Westmonkwick Lord-Chancellor to be married in Westmonkwick Cathedral.

User avatar
Nationalist Northumbria
Senator
 
Posts: 3558
Founded: Apr 27, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Wed May 11, 2022 9:32 am

Westmonkwick wrote:
Nationalist Northumbria wrote:He has resigned.

IC: Chief Constable Alasdair Reza Khan patrols the streets of Northumbria, meanwhile, Parliament has voted for special category status (Privileges akin to those the Geneva convention gives prisoners of war) for those who commit certain offences “in the course of armed struggle either for Northumbria independence or against it”. These privileges include not being housed with ordinary prisoners.

offences listed include affray, riot, carrying weapons, unlicensed possession of firearms and certain violent crimes committed on “an active participant on either side of the struggle” amongst certain other offences.

HMP Northumberland has been turned into a type of prison exclusively for Northumbrian Nationalist male prisoners , the Royal Military Police have been authorised to transport their existing prisoners to different prisoners and to transport Northumbrian Nationalist prisoners to HMP Northumberland or the equivalent female political prison.
(A group of Premier Inns have been converted into a prison for female Northumbrian Nationalist prisoners with Premier Inn being compensated).

Special Category Prisoners are allowed to roam freely within their prisons during the day and have one man cells at night.
Married or (prior to imprisonment) cohabiting prisoners are allowed visits in their cells.

Thus far there are no anti-nationalist special category prisons but there may be soon as outraged Metropolitan Police officers have recently battered an old man wearing a Northumbrian Nationalist Party badge and are currently being questioned by Professional Standards.

Alvin Ashleigh describes all this as "a bit of an over-reaction."
Republic of Northumbria
Bede kinnie — Catgirl appreciator

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,
which comes across as House of Cards by the writers of Mr. Bean."

User avatar
Westmonkwick
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 364
Founded: Feb 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Westmonkwick » Wed May 11, 2022 9:40 am

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:
Westmonkwick wrote:IC: Chief Constable Alasdair Reza Khan patrols the streets of Northumbria, meanwhile, Parliament has voted for special category status (Privileges akin to those the Geneva convention gives prisoners of war) for those who commit certain offences “in the course of armed struggle either for Northumbria independence or against it”. These privileges include not being housed with ordinary prisoners.

offences listed include affray, riot, carrying weapons, unlicensed possession of firearms and certain violent crimes committed on “an active participant on either side of the struggle” amongst certain other offences.

HMP Northumberland has been turned into a type of prison exclusively for Northumbrian Nationalist male prisoners , the Royal Military Police have been authorised to transport their existing prisoners to different prisoners and to transport Northumbrian Nationalist prisoners to HMP Northumberland or the equivalent female political prison.
(A group of Premier Inns have been converted into a prison for female Northumbrian Nationalist prisoners with Premier Inn being compensated).

Special Category Prisoners are allowed to roam freely within their prisons during the day and have one man cells at night.
Married or (prior to imprisonment) cohabiting prisoners are allowed visits in their cells.

Thus far there are no anti-nationalist special category prisons but there may be soon as outraged Metropolitan Police officers have recently battered an old man wearing a Northumbrian Nationalist Party badge and are currently being questioned by Professional Standards.

Alvin Ashleigh describes all this as "a bit of an over-reaction."

Oswald Greggs privately tells him the special category status is a good thing as “it gives our movement a form of recognition.”.

Meanwhile Chief Constable Alasdair Reza Khan begins searching youths in Byker , who should be in school, for knives.
A city-state loosely based on the City of Westminster.
News:
Westmonkwick Lord-Chancellor to be married in Westmonkwick Cathedral.

User avatar
Nationalist Northumbria
Senator
 
Posts: 3558
Founded: Apr 27, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Wed May 11, 2022 10:38 am

Westmonkwick wrote:
Nationalist Northumbria wrote:Alvin Ashleigh describes all this as "a bit of an over-reaction."

Oswald Greggs privately tells him the special category status is a good thing as “it gives our movement a form of recognition.”.

Meanwhile Chief Constable Alasdair Reza Khan begins searching youths in Byker , who should be in school, for knives.

OOC: Is he asking for their knife loicences?
Republic of Northumbria
Bede kinnie — Catgirl appreciator

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,
which comes across as House of Cards by the writers of Mr. Bean."

User avatar
Westmonkwick
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 364
Founded: Feb 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Westmonkwick » Wed May 11, 2022 10:46 am

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:
Westmonkwick wrote:Oswald Greggs privately tells him the special category status is a good thing as “it gives our movement a form of recognition.”.

Meanwhile Chief Constable Alasdair Reza Khan begins searching youths in Byker , who should be in school, for knives.

OOC: Is he asking for their knife loicences?

OOC: no, it’s illegal in the UK to publicly carry knives over a certain length except for very specific reasons (self-defence is not listed as one of those).

He’s searching people over twelve who appear under eighteen (and haven’t shown an Id proving the are eighteen or over) who are out during school hours.

IC: Upon finding some knives he orders the young males captured with knives to be questioned by Metropolitan Police CTC officers.
If any females are captured with knives he arranges for them to be questioned by female officers of the Northumbria Police.

Meanwhile, some male Metropolitan Police officers have plead guilty to assault and been sentenced to imprisonment in a Cat C prison converted to a special category status prison for male unionists.

8 Cleveland police officers (6 men and two women) are on trial for beating a seventeen year old Northumbrian youth (it’s a trial for the beating during the raid on the youth wing).
A city-state loosely based on the City of Westminster.
News:
Westmonkwick Lord-Chancellor to be married in Westmonkwick Cathedral.

User avatar
Nationalist Northumbria
Senator
 
Posts: 3558
Founded: Apr 27, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Wed May 11, 2022 2:40 pm

Westmonkwick wrote:
Nationalist Northumbria wrote:OOC: Is he asking for their knife loicences?

OOC: no, it’s illegal in the UK to publicly carry knives over a certain length except for very specific reasons (self-defence is not listed as one of those).

He’s searching people over twelve who appear under eighteen (and haven’t shown an Id proving the are eighteen or over) who are out during school hours.

IC: Upon finding some knives he orders the young males captured with knives to be questioned by Metropolitan Police CTC officers.
If any females are captured with knives he arranges for them to be questioned by female officers of the Northumbria Police.

Meanwhile, some male Metropolitan Police officers have plead guilty to assault and been sentenced to imprisonment in a Cat C prison converted to a special category status prison for male unionists.

8 Cleveland police officers (6 men and two women) are on trial for beating a seventeen year old Northumbrian youth (it’s a trial for the beating during the raid on the youth wing).

Alasdair Reza Khan gets knifed. Post losses.
Republic of Northumbria
Bede kinnie — Catgirl appreciator

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,
which comes across as House of Cards by the writers of Mr. Bean."

User avatar
Westmonkwick
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 364
Founded: Feb 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Westmonkwick » Wed May 11, 2022 11:17 pm

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:
Westmonkwick wrote:OOC: no, it’s illegal in the UK to publicly carry knives over a certain length except for very specific reasons (self-defence is not listed as one of those).

He’s searching people over twelve who appear under eighteen (and haven’t shown an Id proving the are eighteen or over) who are out during school hours.

IC: Upon finding some knives he orders the young males captured with knives to be questioned by Metropolitan Police CTC officers.
If any females are captured with knives he arranges for them to be questioned by female officers of the Northumbria Police.

Meanwhile, some male Metropolitan Police officers have plead guilty to assault and been sentenced to imprisonment in a Cat C prison converted to a special category status prison for male unionists.

8 Cleveland police officers (6 men and two women) are on trial for beating a seventeen year old Northumbrian youth (it’s a trial for the beating during the raid on the youth wing).

Alasdair Reza Khan gets knifed. Post losses.

He dies. Following the murder of a police officer who was simply doing his job the Scots Guard are deployed to the area.

OOC:
Are there any Muslim Northumbrian Nationalist MPs?
A city-state loosely based on the City of Westminster.
News:
Westmonkwick Lord-Chancellor to be married in Westmonkwick Cathedral.

User avatar
Nationalist Northumbria
Senator
 
Posts: 3558
Founded: Apr 27, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Thu May 12, 2022 5:06 am

Westmonkwick wrote:
Nationalist Northumbria wrote:Alasdair Reza Khan gets knifed. Post losses.

He dies. Following the murder of a police officer who was simply doing his job the Scots Guard are deployed to the area.

OOC:
Are there any Muslim Northumbrian Nationalist MPs?

OOC: There hasn't even been an election yet. The Gregg guy is only an MP because he defected from Labour didn't he.
Republic of Northumbria
Bede kinnie — Catgirl appreciator

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,
which comes across as House of Cards by the writers of Mr. Bean."

User avatar
Westmonkwick
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 364
Founded: Feb 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Westmonkwick » Thu May 12, 2022 8:14 am

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:
Westmonkwick wrote:He dies. Following the murder of a police officer who was simply doing his job the Scots Guard are deployed to the area.

OOC:
Are there any Muslim Northumbrian Nationalist MPs?

OOC: There hasn't even been an election yet. The Gregg guy is only an MP because he defected from Labour didn't he.

OOC: ok. Well it’s Thursday so there are elections now. 2017+5=2022.
IC:
Welsh Guardsmen are deployed to prevent violence outside polling stations, because 1.most police forces can’t cope and
2.the Army isn’t hated in the North-East as the Metropolitan Police Counter-Terrorism Command realistically would be by now.

The Conservatives operate on a tough law and order and national security platform , favouring an increase in the number of AFOs, the replacement of Northumbria Police with a North-East Police where all Inspectors and above would be AFOs from forces other than the Northumbria Police.

However, they also advocate reform of the Metropolitan Police including firing the heads of covert policing, the Counter-Terrorism Command and the Territorial Support Group.
They also vow to increase Army and police budgets and give military personnel ranked Lance-Corporal/Leading Seaman/Leading Aircraftsman and above full powers of a police Constable in Northumbria

Labour advocate similar reforms of the Met as well as advocating a referendum on Northumbrian independence once either the killers of Alasdair Khan are found or Alvin Ashleigh has agreed they will be extradited.
Labour also promise to increase NHS founding by 10% and educational funding by 12.5%.

The Liberal Democrats say they want a judicial inquiry into the situation in Northumbria and also borrow the “less extreme” policies of the Conservatives.

The Scottish National Party advocate an independent Northumbria, a second referendum on an independent Scotland (like what happened with Brexit under the Labour government) and greater funding for Police Scotland and education in Scotland if they are not independent.

Helen Khan is at Alasdair Reza Khan’s funeral along with his family, his colleagues from the Gloucestershire Constabulary Public Disorder Unit and Kent
Police, the Acting Chief Constable of Cleveland Police, Imam Asim Hafiz and Prince William.

OOC: do they have a Muslim candidate?
Last edited by Westmonkwick on Thu May 12, 2022 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
A city-state loosely based on the City of Westminster.
News:
Westmonkwick Lord-Chancellor to be married in Westmonkwick Cathedral.

User avatar
Nationalist Northumbria
Senator
 
Posts: 3558
Founded: Apr 27, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Fri May 13, 2022 6:16 am

The Newcastle Nives are out on polling day (their emblem is a dead Alasdair Reza Khan). They are a group of primary school-age children.
Republic of Northumbria
Bede kinnie — Catgirl appreciator

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,
which comes across as House of Cards by the writers of Mr. Bean."

User avatar
Westmonkwick
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 364
Founded: Feb 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Westmonkwick » Fri May 13, 2022 7:52 am

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:The Newcastle Nives are out on polling day (their emblem is a dead Alasdair Reza Khan). They are a group of primary school-age children.

A police Constable from Gloucestershire tells them to “go home.” He is accompanied by his male Sergeant and a fellow Constable (female).

Meanwhile, Dr. Helen Khan publicly points out that her late husband had disciplined officers who engaged in brutality (These officers currently being in special category status unionist prison), that the acts of brutality were committed before he was Chief Constable and that when he died ‘he was simply doing his job as a police officer”.
A city-state loosely based on the City of Westminster.
News:
Westmonkwick Lord-Chancellor to be married in Westmonkwick Cathedral.

User avatar
Nationalist Northumbria
Senator
 
Posts: 3558
Founded: Apr 27, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Fri May 13, 2022 11:01 am

Westmonkwick wrote:
Nationalist Northumbria wrote:The Newcastle Nives are out on polling day (their emblem is a dead Alasdair Reza Khan). They are a group of primary school-age children.

A police Constable from Gloucestershire tells them to “go home.” He is accompanied by his male Sergeant and a fellow Constable (female).

Meanwhile, Dr. Helen Khan publicly points out that her late husband had disciplined officers who engaged in brutality (These officers currently being in special category status unionist prison), that the acts of brutality were committed before he was Chief Constable and that when he died ‘he was simply doing his job as a police officer”.

"Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob," the children say in unison.
Republic of Northumbria
Bede kinnie — Catgirl appreciator

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,
which comes across as House of Cards by the writers of Mr. Bean."

User avatar
Westmonkwick
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 364
Founded: Feb 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Westmonkwick » Fri May 13, 2022 2:12 pm

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:
Westmonkwick wrote:A police Constable from Gloucestershire tells them to “go home.” He is accompanied by his male Sergeant and a fellow Constable (female).

Meanwhile, Dr. Helen Khan publicly points out that her late husband had disciplined officers who engaged in brutality (These officers currently being in special category status unionist prison), that the acts of brutality were committed before he was Chief Constable and that when he died ‘he was simply doing his job as a police officer”.

"Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob," the children say in unison.

They are asked if any of them are over ten (the minimum age to be arrested, charged or convicted of a crime under British law) and the Public Disorder Unit is called.

Meanwhile, many swing voters in the South of England and certain parts of Yorkshire are voting Conservative based on claims that the Labour government can’t protect the police officers under their indirect jurisdiction and, by implication, can’t protect the public.
Last edited by Westmonkwick on Fri May 13, 2022 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A city-state loosely based on the City of Westminster.
News:
Westmonkwick Lord-Chancellor to be married in Westmonkwick Cathedral.

User avatar
Nationalist Northumbria
Senator
 
Posts: 3558
Founded: Apr 27, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Sat May 14, 2022 1:18 am

Westmonkwick wrote:
Nationalist Northumbria wrote:"Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob," the children say in unison.

They are asked if any of them are over ten (the minimum age to be arrested, charged or convicted of a crime under British law) and the Public Disorder Unit is called.

Meanwhile, many swing voters in the South of England and certain parts of Yorkshire are voting Conservative based on claims that the Labour government can’t protect the police officers under their indirect jurisdiction and, by implication, can’t protect the public.

They refuse to answer.
Republic of Northumbria
Bede kinnie — Catgirl appreciator

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,
which comes across as House of Cards by the writers of Mr. Bean."

User avatar
Westmonkwick
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 364
Founded: Feb 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Westmonkwick » Sat May 14, 2022 2:32 am

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:
Westmonkwick wrote:They are asked if any of them are over ten (the minimum age to be arrested, charged or convicted of a crime under British law) and the Public Disorder Unit is called.

Meanwhile, many swing voters in the South of England and certain parts of Yorkshire are voting Conservative based on claims that the Labour government can’t protect the police officers under their indirect jurisdiction and, by implication, can’t protect the public.

They refuse to answer.

IC: The Public Disorder Unit arrives and social services are also called.
The police stop and search them telling them their names and police station (Quedgley Police Station in Gloucester).
That they expect to find knives and stolen property
and that they want to search them because they threatened them with violence and admitted to shoplifting
and that they are legally allowed to do so because they have reasonable suspicion of stolen items and violence.
Last edited by Westmonkwick on Sat May 14, 2022 3:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
A city-state loosely based on the City of Westminster.
News:
Westmonkwick Lord-Chancellor to be married in Westmonkwick Cathedral.

User avatar
Nationalist Northumbria
Senator
 
Posts: 3558
Founded: Apr 27, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Sat May 14, 2022 4:59 am

Westmonkwick wrote:
Nationalist Northumbria wrote:They refuse to answer.

IC: The Public Disorder Unit arrives and social services are also called.
The police stop and search them telling them their names and police station (Quedgley Police Station in Gloucester).
That they expect to find knives and stolen property
and that they want to search them because they threatened them with violence and admitted to shoplifting
and that they are legally allowed to do so because they have reasonable suspicion of stolen items and violence.

The sergeant, constables, and Public Disorder Unit all get knifed by the Nives. Post losses.
Last edited by Nationalist Northumbria on Sat May 14, 2022 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Republic of Northumbria
Bede kinnie — Catgirl appreciator

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,
which comes across as House of Cards by the writers of Mr. Bean."

User avatar
Westmonkwick
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 364
Founded: Feb 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Westmonkwick » Sat May 14, 2022 5:16 am

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:
Westmonkwick wrote:IC: The Public Disorder Unit arrives and social services are also called.
The police stop and search them telling them their names and police station (Quedgley Police Station in Gloucester).
That they expect to find knives and stolen property
and that they want to search them because they threatened them with violence and admitted to shoplifting
and that they are legally allowed to do so because they have reasonable suspicion of stolen items and violence.

The sergeant, constables, and Public Disorder Unit all get knifed by the Nives. Post losses.

IC:
All three of the non-specialist police dead, four public Disorder Unit personnel injured, the rest baton charge the Nives and, assuming any that look 8 years old or over are over 10, arrest them for attempted murder of police officers and preparing an attack for terrorism, they baton charge them.

An exit poll leads to support for the Conservatives due to concerns Labour can’t protect the police officers under their care and, by implication, can’t protect the public.
A city-state loosely based on the City of Westminster.
News:
Westmonkwick Lord-Chancellor to be married in Westmonkwick Cathedral.

User avatar
Nationalist Northumbria
Senator
 
Posts: 3558
Founded: Apr 27, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Sat May 14, 2022 5:20 am

Westmonkwick wrote:
Nationalist Northumbria wrote:The sergeant, constables, and Public Disorder Unit all get knifed by the Nives. Post losses.

IC:
All three of the non-specialist police dead, four public Disorder Unit personnel injured, the rest baton charge the Nives and, assuming any that look 8 years old or over are over 10, arrest them for attempted murder of police officers and preparing an attack for terrorism, they baton charge them.

An exit poll leads to support for the Conservatives due to concerns Labour can’t protect the police officers under their care and, by implication, can’t protect the public.

They get knifed again. Post losses.
Republic of Northumbria
Bede kinnie — Catgirl appreciator

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,
which comes across as House of Cards by the writers of Mr. Bean."

User avatar
Westmonkwick
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 364
Founded: Feb 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Westmonkwick » Sat May 14, 2022 5:46 am

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:
Westmonkwick wrote:IC:
All three of the non-specialist police dead, four public Disorder Unit personnel injured, the rest baton charge the Nives and, assuming any that look 8 years old or over are over 10, arrest them for attempted murder of police officers and preparing an attack for terrorism, they baton charge them.

An exit poll leads to support for the Conservatives due to concerns Labour can’t protect the police officers under their care and, by implication, can’t protect the public.

They get knifed again. Post losses.

IC:
6 die including the four who were already injured, 3 are injured and the other 9 retreat not wanting full-scale riots to kill more police officers if the children are killed or seriously injured.

Later the Conservatives win most seats in the South-East, South-West, Yorkshire, Worcestershire and the North-West whilst Labour hold onto their seats in London.

The Conservative government introduces the North-East (Emergency Powers) Bill.
It’s contents include:
- Giving soldiers ranked Lance-Corporal/Leading Seaman or above powers of a Police Constable in the previous jurisdiction of Northumbria Police.

- Allowing Army Sergeants or RAF Flight Sergeants to authorise the continued detention of up to 24 hours of a person arrested for an offence in the same and brought to a police station.

- Giving officers ranked 2nd Lieutenant/Midshipman/Pilot officer and above the powers of a police officer ranked Inspector.

- Giving officers ranked Major/Squadron Leader/Lieutenant Commander and above the powers of a police Superintendent.

- Disbanding the Northumbria police, merging the Durham and Cleveland Police and giving this new force jurisdiction over the previous area of the Northumbria Police as the North-East Constabulary.


A company of the Army Intelligence Corps in plainclothes have been deployed to Northumbria to surveil Alvin Ashleigh.

Phillip Proudfoot is told “try to infiltrate their armed wing.”
A city-state loosely based on the City of Westminster.
News:
Westmonkwick Lord-Chancellor to be married in Westmonkwick Cathedral.

User avatar
Nationalist Northumbria
Senator
 
Posts: 3558
Founded: Apr 27, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Sat May 14, 2022 6:12 am

Westmonkwick wrote:
Nationalist Northumbria wrote:They get knifed again. Post losses.

IC:
6 die including the four who were already injured, 3 are injured and the other 9 retreat not wanting full-scale riots to kill more police officers if the children are killed or seriously injured.

Later the Conservatives win most seats in the South-East, South-West, Yorkshire, Worcestershire and the North-West whilst Labour hold onto their seats in London.

The Conservative government introduces the North-East (Emergency Powers) Bill.
It’s contents include:
- Giving soldiers ranked Lance-Corporal/Leading Seaman or above powers of a Police Constable in the previous jurisdiction of Northumbria Police.

- Allowing Army Sergeants or RAF Flight Sergeants to authorise the continued detention of up to 24 hours of a person arrested for an offence in the same and brought to a police station.

- Giving officers ranked 2nd Lieutenant/Midshipman/Pilot officer and above the powers of a police officer ranked Inspector.

- Giving officers ranked Major/Squadron Leader/Lieutenant Commander and above the powers of a police Superintendent.

- Disbanding the Northumbria police, merging the Durham and Cleveland Police and giving this new force jurisdiction over the previous area of the Northumbria Police as the North-East Constabulary.


A company of the Army Intelligence Corps in plainclothes have been deployed to Northumbria to surveil Alvin Ashleigh.

Phillip Proudfoot is told “try to infiltrate their armed wing.”

Philip Proudfoot tries to infiltrate their armed wing, if such a thing really does exist.
Republic of Northumbria
Bede kinnie — Catgirl appreciator

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,
which comes across as House of Cards by the writers of Mr. Bean."

User avatar
Westmonkwick
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 364
Founded: Feb 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Westmonkwick » Sat May 14, 2022 6:14 am

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:
Westmonkwick wrote:IC:
6 die including the four who were already injured, 3 are injured and the other 9 retreat not wanting full-scale riots to kill more police officers if the children are killed or seriously injured.

Later the Conservatives win most seats in the South-East, South-West, Yorkshire, Worcestershire and the North-West whilst Labour hold onto their seats in London.

The Conservative government introduces the North-East (Emergency Powers) Bill.
It’s contents include:
- Giving soldiers ranked Lance-Corporal/Leading Seaman or above powers of a Police Constable in the previous jurisdiction of Northumbria Police.

- Allowing Army Sergeants or RAF Flight Sergeants to authorise the continued detention of up to 24 hours of a person arrested for an offence in the same and brought to a police station.

- Giving officers ranked 2nd Lieutenant/Midshipman/Pilot officer and above the powers of a police officer ranked Inspector.

- Giving officers ranked Major/Squadron Leader/Lieutenant Commander and above the powers of a police Superintendent.

- Disbanding the Northumbria police, merging the Durham and Cleveland Police and giving this new force jurisdiction over the previous area of the Northumbria Police as the North-East Constabulary.


A company of the Army Intelligence Corps in plainclothes have been deployed to Northumbria to surveil Alvin Ashleigh.

Phillip Proudfoot is told “try to infiltrate their armed wing.”

Philip Proudfoot tries to infiltrate their armed wing, if such a thing really does exist.

Voting for the Bill is on the Tory whip, half of Labour and a small majority of Liberal Democrats also vote for the Bill.
OOC:
I’m assuming the Northumbrian Nationalist Party will vote against it.
A city-state loosely based on the City of Westminster.
News:
Westmonkwick Lord-Chancellor to be married in Westmonkwick Cathedral.

User avatar
Nationalist Northumbria
Senator
 
Posts: 3558
Founded: Apr 27, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Sat May 14, 2022 10:16 am

A man in Byker calls 999. "There's been a fight at a chip shop!"
Republic of Northumbria
Bede kinnie — Catgirl appreciator

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,
which comes across as House of Cards by the writers of Mr. Bean."

User avatar
Westmonkwick
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 364
Founded: Feb 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Westmonkwick » Sat May 14, 2022 10:32 am

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:A man in Byker calls 999. "There's been a fight at a chip shop!"


The bill has passed so the RMP are deployed. Nine soldiers swing around batons whilst the Sergeant brandishes his gun.
A city-state loosely based on the City of Westminster.
News:
Westmonkwick Lord-Chancellor to be married in Westmonkwick Cathedral.

User avatar
Nationalist Northumbria
Senator
 
Posts: 3558
Founded: Apr 27, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Sat May 14, 2022 10:37 am

Westmonkwick wrote:
Nationalist Northumbria wrote:A man in Byker calls 999. "There's been a fight at a chip shop!"


The bill has passed so the RMP are deployed. Nine soldiers swing around batons whilst the Sergeant brandishes his gun.

Two fish got battered.
Republic of Northumbria
Bede kinnie — Catgirl appreciator

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,
which comes across as House of Cards by the writers of Mr. Bean."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baratheone, Dentricia and Dovene, Nova Anglicana, South Pacifican Kilendjj, StrayaRoos, Zamastan

Advertisement

Remove ads