NATION

PASSWORD

NS France s 2022 Second Round Presidential Elections

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

NS France 2022 Second Round Presidential Elections begins - Who do you support?

01 - Far Right Lady Party Leader Marine Le Pen of the Conservative Rally Nationalist Patriot Party - CRNPP. Vote and Post as instructed on our interactive international website page, with Pics if Possible with no Spoilers, I hate Spoilers of any kinds and we hate Spoilers of any kinds.
42%
02 - Centrist Center Right Center Left Emmanuel Macron of the Center Republic Party CRP. Vote and Post as instructed on our interactive international website page, with Pics if Possible with no Spoilers, I hate Spoilers of any kinds and we hate Spoilers of any kinds.
58%

Total votes : 43

NS France
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 19, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

NS France s 2022 Second Round Presidential Elections

Postby NS France » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:30 am

Image:
Marco - Director of The National Elections Council TNEC - An independent non governmental organization - Welcome to NS France s 2022 second round Presidential Elections, Your nations governments, private, non governmental, social and religious organizations, can send international election observers to NS France during the elections process. Post will any of your nations governments and social organizations send international election observers to NS France or not? If so Post their names, activities and nature. The voting and posting elections season has begun right now, the official election day and night is Sunday April 24 2022 NS France s time and real world France s time. You may Post with Pics of your nations leaders and VIPs without Spoilers, I hate Spoilers of any kinds and we hate Spoilers of any kinds.

Who does your government support, Far Right Wing Lady Marine Le Pen or Centrist Center Right, Center Left, Emmanuel Macron of NS France? Who do your nations legal Foreign Nationals, Immigrant citizens to be and citizens of NS France or French origins support and why, Far Right Wing Lady Marine Le Pen of the Conservative Rally Nationalist Patriot Party - CRNPP, or Centrist, Center Right, Center Left Emmanuel Macro of the Center Republic Party - CRP? In Percentage % terms and actual votes if Possible? Who do most of your nations People in and Political Parties, VIPs and social organizations s support and why?

Post Is there a Percentage % difference in support for these candidates based on Legal Foreign Nationals, Immigrant Citizens to be and Citizens of French origins in your nations

Image:
Far Right Lady Leader Marine Le Pen:
The Conservative Rally Nationalist Patriot Party.
The NS France Democratic Capitalist $ Republic.

Increase Cost of Living Purchasing $ Power.
No income tax for workers under 30 years old.
Lower the VAT Tax from 20 % to 5 % on energy resources, oil, natural gas and electricity bills. We will use all kinds of energy resources at the same time. We will give tax breaks to small private businesses and corporations to increase wages $, it will be required if they wish tax breaks. We will link Pensions $ to the rate % of inflation. Reduce the retirement age from 65 to 60 for young workers.

NS France should not withdraw from the NS Europe EU Nations, I will work with other NS Europe EU leaders to increase the power of EU Nations within NS Europe as a union of European nations.

I welcome Christian European NS Kiev Ukrainian War Refugees to NS France with open arms and heart.

When the NS Kiev Ukraine, Greater Moscow war ends, I will propose closer NS NATO and Greater Moscow Russian diplomatic relations, to encourage peace and understanding, to prevent future wars from developing. I will strengthen NS France's Armed Forces - Peace Through Strength.

Legal immigration is legal immigration with all their rights respected, as proposed by me the President and Parliament members, and as Passed by Parliament and signed into law by me the President. Illegal immigration is illegal immigration and I will not tolerate it. It is this easy to do and understand, and it really is this easy to do and understand, legal immigration is legal immigration with all their rights respected and illegal immigration is illegal immigration and I the President will not tolerate it.

I will respect Climate Change.

Leader Marine Le Pen - CRNPP Party Leader.
Conservative Rally Nationalist Patriot Party.
NS France Democratic Capitalist $ Republic.

Image:
President of NS France - Emmanuel Macron:
The Center Republic Party Leader - CRP.
I will increase the monthly retirement pensions $ and raise the retirement age from 62 to 65. I will triple special tax free bonuses $ for workers. I will cut corporate executive wages, pays $ and benefits $.

I will increase nuclear power, solar, wind power and Green Power. I will strengthen the French military forces. I will welcome legal immigrants. I support Brussels, NS Europe's EU as it is. I will triple special tax free bonus $ wages for workers.

President of NS France - Emmanuel Macron
Centrist, Center Right, Center Left.

The election season and voting begins.

The Democratic Capitalist $ Republic of NS France.
Last edited by NS France on Mon May 02, 2022 10:56 pm, edited 29 times in total.

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Founded: Apr 27, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:32 am

Alvin Ashleigh threatens nuclear war with France. "Northumbria is more than prepared to nuke France. If you don't believe me, just watch me."
Republic of Northumbria
Bede kinnie — Catgirl appreciator

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,
which comes across as House of Cards by the writers of Mr. Bean."

Greater Miami Shores 3
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 24, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Miami Shores 3 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:40 pm

ImageImage:
Minister of Immigration and Citizenship -
Mario Diaz-Balart, President Lincoln Diaz-Balart's brother.
Vice Minister of Immigration and Citizenship - Jewish Spaniard Cuban,
Carlos López-Cantera, born in Madrid España La Madre Patria, of Jewish Cuban Spaniard descent. They hold many dual citizenships.

In our nation you are something, you are not an other, an other what? Does not exist. Legal immigrants can become Presidents and Vice Presidents of Greater Miami Shores, when they become legal citizens. We recognize dual citizenships for all our citizens, we feel it helps promote democracy in their nations of origin.

Thank you for the diplomatic TG telegram, inviting our nation of Greater Miami Shores as an NS France election Poll observer during the Presidential election Process. Non governmental social and religious organizations of Greater Miami Shores and The Center of National Statistic Cen, will send election observers of non French ethnic origins, to make sure they are fair, unbiased and un partisan.

Image:
The government of Greater Miami Shores strongly supports the Far Right wing - Conservative Rally - Nationalist Patriot Party and its Lady Leader Marine Le Pen of NS France - Make and Keep NS France Greater Again.

According to The Center of National Statistics Cen, As of Dec 31 2020, there were at least 3,939 legal foreign nationals and 22,420 immigrant citizens to be, 26,359 French strong of GMS and NS France birth and descent.

As of Jan 01, 2021 there were at least 3,939 legal foreign nationals, 8,918 legal immigrant citizens to be, and 13,502 French Hispanic citizens, of NS France and Greater Miami Shores birth and descent. The Dec 31 2021 census has not been released.

Who wished to Participate in your Parliamentary elections at your embassy and consulates in Greater Miami Shores? We hope and trust you will accept their votes in your Presidential Elections? They all hope that in a close election their votes will make the difference.

El Centro de Estadisticas Nacionales Cen: Conducted the Parliamentary elections for your nation in our nation, using unbiased, non partisan vote counters of non French ethnic origins. Ethnic French, of all the Political Party ideologies observed the election vote counters. We hope and trust you will accept their votes in your elections? They all hope that in a close election their votes will count and make the difference.

The election Polls were divided into legal foreign nationals, legal immigrant citizens to be and legal French Hispanic citizens under the census. Keep in mind they are all proud French Citizens.

Because most nations only allow their legal foreign national residents in other nations to vote. But we hope and trust you will count all the votes of French origins?

Dec 31 2020:
FN - 03 939 - Legal Foreign Nationals.
IM - 22 420 - Legal Immigrant Citizens to be.
TT - 26 359 - French strong.

As of Jan 01 2021:

Jan 01 2021:
FN - 03 939 * 67.00 % - 02 639
IM - 08 918 * 67.00 % - 05 975
CT - 13 502 * 67.00 % - 09 047
TT - 26 359 * 67.00 % - 17661 - French strong.
of voting age in your nation's election, of which 100 % voted.

First Round Elections:
Emanuel Macron - Center - Center Right - and Center Left.

2639 * Legal Foreign Nationals:
2639 * 13.90 67 % - 0367 votes - For Far Leftist - Jean-Luc Mélenchon
2639 * 17.05 19 % - 0450 votes - For Centrist - Emmanuel Macron
2639 * 69.04 13 % - 1822 votes - For Far Right Wing Lady - Marine Le Pen

5975 * Legal Immigrant citizens too be:
5975 * 11.48 11 % - 0686 votes - For Far Leftist - Jean-Luc Mélenchon
5975 * 17 23 84 % - 1030 votes - For Centrist - Emmanuel Macron
5975 * 71.28 03 % - 4259 votes - For Far Right Wing Lady - Marine Le Pen

9047 * Legal Citizens strong:
9047 * 08.03 58 % - 0727 votes - For FarLeftist - Jean-Luc Mélenchon
9047 * 14.93 31 % - 1351 votes - For Centrist - Emmanuel Macron
9047 * 77.03 10 % - 6969 votes - For Far Right Wing Lady - Marine Le Pen

8914 * Legal Foreign Nationals and Legal Immigrants strong:
8614 * 12.22 42 % - 1053 votes - For Far Leftist - Jean-Luc Mélenchon
8614 * 17.18 13 % - 1480 votes - For Centrist Emmanuel Macron
8614 * 70.59 43 % - 6081 votes - For Far Right Wing - Marine Le Pen

17 661 Legal Foreign Nationals, Immigrants and Citizens strong:
17 661 * 27.87 49 % - 01 780 votes - For Far Leftist - Jean-Luc Mélenchon
17 661 * 72.12 50 % - 02 831 votes - For Centrist Emmanuel Macron
17 661 * 73.89 16 % - 13 050 votes - For Far Right Wing Lady - Marine Le Pen

The other candidates on the ballot received 0 votes.

All Percent s % slightly adjusted - Every Number % Counts.

Actual Percentages % and Votes - For First Round Elections:

Legal Foreign Nationals and Immigrant Citizens to be strong:
1053 - 12.22 4286 0459 7167 % - For Far Leftist - Jean-Luc Mélenchon
1480 - 17.18 1332 7141 8621 % - For Centrist Emmanuel Macron
6081 - 70.59 4381 2398 4212 % - For Far Right Wing Lady - Marine Le Pen
8614 -

Legal Foreign Nationals -Immigrant Citizens to be - and Citizens strong:
01 780 - 10.07 8704 4901 1947 % - For Far Leftist - Jean-Luc Mélenchon
02 831 - 16.02 9669 8941 1698 % - For Centrist Emmanuel Macron
13 050 - 73.89 1625 6157 6355 % - For Far Right Wing Lady - Marine Le Pen
17 661 -
Second Round:

2639 * Legal Foreign Nationals:
2639 * 28.83 66 % - 0761votes - For Centrist - Emmanuel Macron
2639 * 71.16 33 % - 1878 votes - For Far Right Wing Lady - Marine Le Pen

5975 * Legal Immigrant citizens too be:
5975 * 26.84 51 % - 1604 votes - For Centrist - Emmanuel Macron
5975 * 73.15 48 % - 4371 votes - For Far Right Wing Lady - Marine Le Pen

9047 * Legal Citizens strong:
9047 * 20.93 51 % - 1894 votes - For Centrist - Emmanuel Macron
9047 * 79.06 48 % - 7153 votes - For Far Right Wing Lady - Marine Le Pen

8614 * Legal Foreign Nationals and Legal Immigrants strong:
8614 * 27.45 53 % - 2365 votes - For Centrist - Emmanuel Macron
8614 * 72.54 46 % - 6249 votes - For Far Right Wing Lady - Marine Le Pen

17 661 * Legal Foreign Nationals, Immigrants and Citizens combined strong:
17 661 * 24.11 52 % - 04 259 votes - For Centrist - Emmanuel Macron
17 661 * 75.88 47 % - 13 402 votes - For Far Right Wing Lady - Marine Le Pen

All Percent s % slightly adjusted - Every Number Counts.

Every Number % Counts.

Interesting interpretations of the election results. Notice the slight and considerable differences in terms of Percentage % of support for the candidates, by the legal foreign nationals, immigrant citizens to be and citizens, it must be a process of political transformation and acculturation to our nation, while they are residing and living in our nation, the more permanent their stay is in Greater Miami Shores the more Far Right they become, don't you all think so? We think so.

Comparing the results of the first round and second round elections, notice that centrist Emmanuel Macron, gained the most votes in the second round, but actually won less votes as a Percentage % of the votes. Notice that he did not take any votes away from Marine Le Pen, while Marine Le Pen took away votes from Macron and from Far Leftist Jean-Luc Mélenchon?

Far Right Wing Lady, Marine Le Pen, gained votes slightly, but increased her number of votes and Percentages % of the votes across the board in every category, in a massive landslide.

First Round: Legal Foreign Nationals and Immigrant Citizens to be strong:
1053 - 12.22 4286 0459 7167 % - For Far Leftist - Jean-Luc Mélenchon
1480 - 17.18 1332 7141 8621 % - For Centrist - Emmanuel Macron
6081 - 70.59 4381 2398 4212 % - For Far Right Wing Lady - Marine Le Pen
8614 -

Second Round; Legal Foreign Nationals and Immigrant Citizens to be strong:
2365 - 27.45 5305 3169 2593 % - For Centrist - Emmanuel Macron
6249 - 72.54 4694 6830 7407 % - For Far Right Wing Lady - Marine Le Pen
8614 -

Legal Foreign Nationals - Immigrant Citizens to be - and Citizens strong:
01 780 - 10.07 8704 4901 1947 % - For Far Leftist - Jean-Luc Mélenchon
02 831 - 16.02 9669 8941 1698 % - For Centrist - Emmanuel Macron
13 050 - 73.89 1625 6157 6355 % - For Far Right Wing Lady - Marine Le Pen
17 661 -

Legal Foreign Nationals - Immigrant Citizens to be - and Citizens strong:
04 259 - 24.11 5282 2603 4766 % - For Centrist - Emmanuel Macron
13 402 - 75.88 4717 7396 5234 % - For Far Right Wing Lady - Marine Le Pen
17 661 -

Every Number % Counts.

They all hope you will count all their votes, they all hope that in a close election, their votes will make the difference?

El Centro de Estadisticas Nacionales Cen.
The Center of National Statistics Cen.

Minister of Immigration and Citizenship - Mario Diaz-Balart.
Vice Minister of Immigration and Citizenship - Carlos López-Cantera.

Ethnic Cubans:
Not all are Ethnic Cubans in Charge.
The GMS Council of Ministers.
President - Lincoln Diaz-Balart.
Vice President - Ileana Ros-Lehtinen.
The Conservative Republican Nationalist Patriot Party - CRNPP.
Make and Keep Greater Miami Shores Greater Again.
The Democratic Capitalist $ Republic of Greater Miami Shores.
Last edited by Greater Miami Shores 3 on Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:13 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Budapest Hungary
Secretary

Postby Budapest Hungary » Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:24 am

Image:
Protect our Nation.
Hungary for the Hungarians,
Ethnic Homelands for Homelanders,
Europe for Europeans.
Prime Minister Viktor Orbán.
Democratic Capitalist $ Kingdom Republic of Budapest Hungary.

Image:
We strongly support Far Right Lady Marine Le Pen - Leader of The Conservative Rally Nationalist Patriot Party of NS France. Make and Keep NS France and Budapest Hungary Greater Again.

According to our Dec 31 2021 census, there are at least 6,640 legal French Foreign National residents of NS France residing in our nation.

6640 * 75 % - 4980 of voting age, who voted in your nations Presidential elections in our nation. The National Elections office of Budapest Hungary conducted the elections, using unbiased, non partisan vote counters of non French ethnic origins. Ethnic French, of all the Political Party ideologies observed the election vote counters.

They voted like this:

4980 * 75 % - 3735 votes for Far Right Lady Marine Le Pen.
4980 * 25 % - 1245 votes for Center - Center Right - Center Left - Emmanuel Macron.

We hope and trust you will accept their votes in your elections? They hope that in a close election their votes will count and make the difference.

The Budapest Hungary will send international election observers to NS France, the leftist world does it to us, so we do it to the leftist world.

The Hungarians Fair Elections Council.

Prime Minister Viktor Orbán.
The Fidesz-KDNP Conservative Christian Nationalist Patriot Party.
The Democratic Capitalist $ Kingdom Republic of Budapest Hungary.
Last edited by Budapest Hungary on Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lol. I will never take any fellow nation before the Mod Gods and our Almighty Goddess Violet for any reasons, not even if it is against me. No I am not a saint and I am not perfect, only God is perfect. I choose to ignore as allowed under NS rules. I will never tell a fellow nation what to post, what not to post and how to post it, as was demanded of me, how dare I. Not even the RPs are safe anymore, that is sad, very sad. I am an RP addict with real world nations, leaders and statistics. We don't use NS stats we hate NS Stats, but we will index RL stats to NS stats when needed. lol.

The Jamesian Republic
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 28, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:37 pm

Michael Fleming an actor with Auberlonian descent from his mother’s side (Auberlon is France in the canon of The Jamesian Republic) has agreed to go to France to watch the election. Fleming was never one for politics. Politics often got too complicated and ultimately it was never really discussed when he was growing up. As an actor Fleming was notable for his raven black hair and grey eyes. Of course now a mallen streak wraps around his hair temple to temple. He had heard of France and it’s alleged similarities with Auberlon, the ancestral home of his mother. Fleming was also known in Poplarwood for his celebration of French culture almost on par with former First Lady Nadine Carter. While not being one for politics he was the most notable person in Jamesia with Auberlonian (French) ancestry.

With him is embattled Rosemond Republican Senator Philip Devlin. Devlin was always known for being a maverick in the party. The Rosemonds were a liberal conservative party. On par with the Rockefeller Republicans. They eventually became the ideology of The Republican Party beginning in the 1970s and by the 1980s totally took over the party with more conservative politicians joining the Religious Democratic Party. They essentially became a more moderate conservative version of the Grand Elk Party. However in 2020 the party became almost unrecognizable with Harry Grover getting the nomination and radicalized the party into a distressingly far right way. This ultimately resulted in Victory City almost being nuked. With that more right wing candidates took over and Devlin became a pariah even more so. Now with Marine Le Pen and Viktor Orban in power it churned Devlin’s stomach.

“So what do we say?” Michael asked.
“I don’t know.” Philip replied. “I find myself feeling slightly ill” He added.
“Should you go home?” Michael asked.
“No.” Philip said. “It’s just I remember how… Grover did what he did in 2020. It still haunts my mind.” He also said with a slight cringe.
“Try to be civil. We have been sent to represent Jamesia.” Michael said. “Anyway, Georges Dufort will meet us in Paris and tell us what is happening.” He said.
“Good.” Philip said.
“Stewardess, when do we arrive in France?” Michael asked.
“In a few minutes Monsieur Fleming.” She replied.
“I need you to be my translator.” Philip said.
“Well I should know the language quite well. After all my mother was Auberlonian and spoke French and English very well.” Michael replied.
“Very good.” Philip replied.

They spent the rest of the flight in silence.
Become an Independent. You’ll see how liberating it is.
My Political Beliefs: The Jamesianist Manifesto
General Theme
Special Theme

NS France
Civil Servant

Postby NS France » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:46 am

Image:
Vive La France.
The Conservative Rally Nationalist Patriot Party.

NS France
Civil Servant

Postby NS France » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:00 am

Image:
I Am Your Host Marco - Director of The National Elections Council TNEC - An independent non governmental organization of NS France, tonight Wednesday April 20 2022 real world Paris France Time, 6 Hours ahead of Miami Dade County Florida, USA time, there will be a French Presidential Debate between Centrist, Center Right, Center Left, Emmanuel Macron, and Far Right Lady Marine Le Pen of The Conservative Rally Nationalist Patriot Party. This is her chance to pull an upset and win the elections, three to four days before the Presidential elections, on Sunday April 24 2022, real France time. It will be broadcast live on NS France.24.com Live, for those who speak French. I am not sure if there will be English Translations or not.

Image:
Vive La France.
The Conservative Republic Rally Nationalist Patriot Party.

out of character in character Link. France24,com Live: https://www.france24.com/en/live

In Spanish:
https://www.france24.com/es/video/20220 ... -franceses
Last edited by NS France on Mon May 02, 2022 10:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:11 am

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:Alvin Ashleigh threatens nuclear war with France. "Northumbria is more than prepared to nuke France. If you don't believe me, just watch me."

"Alright, you made me," says Alvin Ashleigh.

Paris is nuked. Post losses.
Republic of Northumbria

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,

The Jamesian Republic
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:12 am

Meanwhile Fleming and Devlin met with Auberlonian President Georges Dufort. Since Auberlon is mostly similar to France. The difference being in 1970 the June70 movement resulted in the Sixth Republic being declared which resulted in a socialist economy under a democratic government. The Sixth Constitution resulted in the country being a confederal system with high levels of autonomy between communes. Like most socialist countries in Gaia (The world of The Jamesian Republic) the government owns only 25% of all the economy leaving the rest to private businesses which are for the most part cooperative worker owned businesses for the smaller businesses and for the large businesses giant worker’s unions. Michael Fleming was sent to meet Macron while Dufort and Devlin were sent to meet LePen.
General Theme
Special Theme

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:13 am

The Jamesian Republic wrote:Meanwhile Fleming and Devlin met with Auberlonian President Georges Dufort. Since Auberlon is mostly similar to France. The difference being in 1970 the June70 movement resulted in the Sixth Republic being declared which resulted in a socialist economy under a democratic government. The Sixth Constitution resulted in the country being a confederal system with high levels of autonomy between communes. Like most socialist countries in Gaia (The world of The Jamesian Republic) the government owns only 25% of all the economy leaving the rest to private businesses which are for the most part cooperative worker owned businesses for the smaller businesses and for the large businesses giant worker’s unions. Michael Fleming was sent to meet Macron while Dufort and Devlin were sent to meet LePen.

They arrive to a nuked Paris.
Republic of Northumbria

The Jamesian Republic
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:14 am

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:
The Jamesian Republic wrote:Meanwhile Fleming and Devlin met with Auberlonian President Georges Dufort. Since Auberlon is mostly similar to France. The difference being in 1970 the June70 movement resulted in the Sixth Republic being declared which resulted in a socialist economy under a democratic government. The Sixth Constitution resulted in the country being a confederal system with high levels of autonomy between communes. Like most socialist countries in Gaia (The world of The Jamesian Republic) the government owns only 25% of all the economy leaving the rest to private businesses which are for the most part cooperative worker owned businesses for the smaller businesses and for the large businesses giant worker’s unions. Michael Fleming was sent to meet Macron while Dufort and Devlin were sent to meet LePen.

They arrive to a nuked Paris.

Why did you nuke France? Just why?
General Theme
Special Theme

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:17 am

The Jamesian Republic wrote:
Nationalist Northumbria wrote:They arrive to a nuked Paris.

"It's sent a powerful message," says Alvin Ashleigh.
Republic of Northumbria

The Jamesian Republic
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:20 am

Well this getting ignored.
General Theme
Special Theme

NS France
Civil Servant

Postby NS France » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:21 am

Image:
I Am Your Host Marco - Director of The National Elections Council TNEC - An independent non governmental organization of NS France: We are not amused. This is a terrorist attack, to interfere in the Democratic French Presidential elections of NS France.
Last edited by NS France on Mon May 02, 2022 10:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.

NS France
Civil Servant

Postby NS France » Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:59 pm

Image:
I Am Your Host Marco - Director of The National Elections Council TNEC - An independent non governmental organization of NS France: Vote and Post. The second round of the French Presidential elections of NS France has begun. French citizens are voting throughout NS France. The French overseas and over border nations voters have already voted in embassies and consulates all over the world, their votes have been sent by mail to the National Elections Council and counted.

But it is not to late, vote and Post, who do your nations legal foreign Nationals, immigrant Citizens to be and Citizens of French birth and descent in your nations support and by how much in Percentage % terms, their votes can be sent by special delivery.

Image:
We are counting votes at polling centers throughout NS France right now. The Polls close at 8:00 PM, election results projections will start at 8:00 PM, we are ahead of the USA by about 6 Hours. Currently it is 8:55 AM in Paris France and 2.55 AM in Miami Dade County Florida, USA.

The candidates are:
1 - Far Right Lady Marine Le Pen of the Conservative Republican Nationalist Rally Patriot Party.
2 - Center - Center Right - Center Left - President Emmanuel Macron of NS France and leader of the Republic Center Party.

Vote and Post, who do your governments, VIPs, Political Parties, national and international organizations support? Who do your nations people of non French birth and descent support in Percentage % terms? Pro and con comments on the candidates in RP style are welcomed by your government leaders, VIPs and national and international organizations in your nations, during and after the election process. Post with Pics if Possible, with no spoilers, I hate spoilers and we hate spoilers.

Sunday, April 24, 2022 (GMT+2)
Time in Brussels, Belgium:

8:55 AM Madrid (GMT+2)
7:55 AM London (GMT+1)
8:55 AM Paris (GMT+2)
8:55 AM Rome (GMT+2)
8:55 AM Berlin (GMT+2)
8:55 AM Budapest (GMT+2)
9:55 AM Bucharest (GMT+3)
9:55 AM Minsk (GMT+3)
9:55 AM Kyiv (GMT+3)
9:55 AM Moscow (GMT+3)

Last edited by NS France on Mon May 02, 2022 10:59 pm, edited 19 times in total.

The Jamesian Republic
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:37 am

As for who Michael Fleming a Jamesian man with Auberlonian (French in The Jamesian Republic’s world) heritage after flipping a coin Heads for Macron and Tails for LePen it is Heads. “I have decided that I will support Emanuel Macron for president of France.” He said. Philip Devlin concurs “She reminds me too much of Harry Grover and is a painful reminder of how Jamesian conservatism has become tainted.” He said. The President of Auberlon Georges Dufort decided to support Macron. Due to the fact they are foreign observers it’s impossible for them to vote legally.
General Theme
Special Theme

NS France
Civil Servant

Postby NS France » Mon May 02, 2022 10:54 pm

Image:
I Am Your Host Marco -
Director of The National Elections Council TNEC.
An independent nongovernmental organization of NS France:

The 2022 NS France - second round Presidential election results: President Emmanuel Macron has won reelection as President of NS France.

01 - Conservative Republican, Nationalist Rally Patriot Party.
02 - Republic Center Party.

01 - Far Right Lady Marine Le Pen.
02 - Center Center Right Center Left President Emmanuel Macron.

13 288 686 votes - 27.25 7535 2743 5884 % - Far Right Lady Marine Le Pen
18 768 639 votes - 38.49 7925 1969 8388 % - President Emmanuel Macron
00 805 249 votes - 01.65 1713 5721 4266 % - Draw votes
15 889 765 votes - 32.59 2825 9565 1462 % - Blank votes and Absentee Not Voting.
48 752 339 votes - Eligible voters.

Every number counts %

13 288 686 votes - 41.45 2884 7931 0111 % - Far Right Lady Marine Le Pen
18 768 639 votes - 58.54 7115 2068 9889 % - President Emmanuel Macron

13 288 686 votes - 37.86 3303 5485 7829 % - Far Right Lady Marine Le Pen
18 768 639 votes - 53.47 7271 9929 3331 % - President Emmanuel Macron
00 805 249 votes - 02.29 4386 9182 5431 % - Draw votes
02 233 904 votes - 06.36 5037 5402 3409 % - Blank votes
35 096 478 votes - Total votes

02 233 904 votes - 04.58 2147 3304 0809 % - Blank votes
13 655 861 votes - 28.01 0678 6261 0653 % - Absentee votes - Not voting
48 752 339 votes - Eligible voters

02 233 904 votes - Blank votes -
13 655 861 votes - Absentee votes - Not Voting.
15 889 765 votes - 32.59 2825 9565 1462 % of all eligible voters

15 889 765 votes - 32.59 2825 9565 1462 % - Blank votes and Absentee Not Voting.
48 752 339 votes - Eligible voters.

Every number counts %

Image:
Your Host - Marco.

The National Elections Council - TNEC of NS France.
An Independent Non Governmental organization.

Last edited by NS France on Tue May 03, 2022 3:19 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Greater Miami Shores 3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Miami Shores 3 » Fri May 06, 2022 11:36 am

Director Carmen Santiago of The Center of National Statistics Cen.
The Lady In Republican Nationalist Red.

We sent thousands of Greater Miamian Poll observers throughout NS France, I have a suitcase full of reports of massive vote fraud incidents, against Far Right Lady Marine Le Pen, of the conservative Republican, Nationalist, Rally, Patriot Party of NS France. But President Emmanuel Macron of NS France is not responsible for any vote fraud incidents and does not even know about it. Based on my own report and thousands of reports of massive vote fraud incidents, according to the math experts at the Ministry of Immigration and Citizenship and the Ministry of The Center of National Statistics Cen of Greater Miami Shores, I declare Far Right Lady Marine Le Pen the winner of the second round French Presidential elections, by 17,489.999 votes to 16,801,233 votes, 51.00 4288 7931 2356 % to 48.99 5711 2068 7644 %, By a margin of 2.00 8577 5862 4712 %. Every number % counts.

17 489 999 votes - 51.00 4288 7931 2356 % - Far Right Lady Marine Le Pen.
16 801 233 votes - 48.99 5711 2068 7644 % - President Emmanuel Macron.
34 291 232 votes.

51.00 4288 7931 2356 %
48.99 5711 2068 7644 %
02.00 8577 5862 4712 %

Every Number % Counts.

Image:
Far Right Lady Leader Marine Le Pen - Vive La France.
The Conservative Republican, Rally, Nationalist Patriot Party.
If The National Elections Council TNEC of NS France, does not change the official election results, than Far Right Lady Marine Le Pen, of the Far Right, Conservative Republican, Nationalist, Rally, Patriot Party of NS France, will not be able to prove herself a great French President of NS France, To Make and Keep NS France Greater Again.

Director Carmen Santiago of The Center of National Statistics Cen.
The Lady In Republican Nationalist Red.
Last edited by Greater Miami Shores 3 on Sat May 07, 2022 6:10 am, edited 16 times in total.

Budapest Hungary
Secretary

Postby Budapest Hungary » Sat May 07, 2022 5:46 am

Image:
Spock - Director of Hungarians For Fair Elections: We sent out hundreds of Hungarian Poll observers throughout NS France, we have received hundreds of reports of massive vote fraud incidents, against Far Right Lady Marine Le Pen, of the conservative Republican, Nationalist, Rally, Patriot Party of NS France. But President Emmanuel Macron of NS France is not responsible for any vote fraud incidents and does not even know about it. Based on my personal experiences report and hundreds of reports of massive vote fraud incidents, it is logical to assume there has been massive vote fraud against Far Right Lady Marine Le Pen of NS France, like in the recent US Presidential elections against Far Right Gentleman President Trump. Based on my logical math, I calculate and declare Far Right Lady Marine Le Pen the winner of the second round French Presidential elections of NS France, by 17,489.999 votes to 16,801,233 votes, 51.00 4288 7931 2356 % to 48.99 5711 2068 7644 %, By a margin of 2.00 8577 5862 4712 %. Every number % counts.

17 489 999 votes - 51.00 4288 7931 2356 % - Far Right Lady Marine Le Pen.
16 801 233 votes - 48.99 5711 2068 7644 % - President Emmanuel Macron.
34 291 232 votes.

51.00 4288 7931 2356 %
48.99 5711 2068 7644 %
02.00 8577 5862 4712 %

Every Number % Counts.

Image:
Carmen Santiago, The Lady in Republican Nationalist Red, of Greater Miami Shores, is right. Thank you Spock, for your support, I feel vindicated by your very logical mind.

Spock - Director of Hungarians For Fair Elections:
The Democratic Capitalist $ Kingdom Republic of Budapest Hungary.
Last edited by Budapest Hungary on Sat May 07, 2022 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
lol. I will never take any fellow nation before the Mod Gods and our Almighty Goddess Violet for any reasons, not even if it is against me. No I am not a saint and I am not perfect, only God is perfect. I choose to ignore as allowed under NS rules. I will never tell a fellow nation what to post, what not to post and how to post it, as was demanded of me, how dare I. Not even the RPs are safe anymore, that is sad, very sad. I am an RP addict with real world nations, leaders and statistics. We don't use NS stats we hate NS Stats, but we will index RL stats to NS stats when needed. lol.

The Jamesian Republic
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Sat May 07, 2022 5:59 am

The Jamesian Republic at the request of the French government conducts an investigation and no Jamesian observer cast a fraudulent ballot.

Meanwhile Senator Devlin spoke with Miami citizens and found no election fraud.
Last edited by The Jamesian Republic on Sat May 07, 2022 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
General Theme
Special Theme

Greater Miami Shores 3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Miami Shores 3 » Sat May 07, 2022 9:40 am

ImageImage:
Minister of Immigration and Citizenship -
Mario Diaz-Balart, President Lincoln Diaz-Balart's brother.
Vice Minister of Immigration and Citizenship - Jewish Spaniard Cuban,
Carlos López-Cantera, born in Madrid España La Madre Patria, of Jewish Cuban Spaniard descent. They hold many dual citizenships.

According to our records, as of Dec 31 2021 there are at least 5,477 ethnic Cubans of Greater Miamian and French birth and descent in NS France. 67 %, 3670 are French Citizens and 67 %, 2459 are of voting age, and 67 %, 1648 strong voted for Far Right Lady Marine Le Pen, of the Far Right, Conservative Republican, Nationalist, Rally, Patriot Party:

An elections Poll conducted by The Center of National Statistics Cen of Greater Miami Shores, confirms the election results of ethnic Cubans support of 67 % by Legal Foreign Nationals and French citizens, For Far Right Lady Marine Le Pen of the Far Right, Conservative Republican, Nationalist, Rally, Patriot Party of NS France. Make and Keep NS France Greater Again - Vive La France.

FN - 1807
CT - 3670 * 67 % - 2459 * 67 % - 1648 strong.
TT - 5477

0811 - votes - 32.98 0886 5392 4359 % - For President Emmanuel Macron
1648 - votes - 67.01 9113 4607 5641 % - For Far Right Lady Marine Le Pen
2459 - votes -

Every Number % Counts.

El Centro de Estadisticas Nacionales Cen - The Center of National Statistics Cen.

Minister of Immigration and Citizenship - Mario Diaz-Balart.
Vice Minister of Immigration and Citizenship - Carlos López-Cantera.

Make and Keep Greater Miami Shores Greater Again.
The GMS Council of Ministers.
The Conservative Republican Nationalist Patriot Party - CRNPP.
The Democratic Capitalist Republic $ of Greater Miami Shores.
Last edited by Greater Miami Shores 3 on Sat May 07, 2022 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

NS France
Civil Servant

Postby NS France » Sun May 08, 2022 3:46 pm

Image:
Your Host Marco -
Director of The National Elections Council TNEC.
An independent nongovernmental organization of NS France:

We deny the charges of massive election vote fraud, against Far Right Lady Marine Le Pen, of the Conservative, Republican, Nationalist, Rally, Patriot, Party, by The Lady in Republican Nationalist Red, director Carmen Santiago, of The Center of National Statistics Cen, of Greater Miami Shores, and Director Spock, of Hungarians For Fair Elections, of the Kingdom Republic of Budapest Hungary.

We thank The Jamesian Republic election observers for finding no election fraud of any kind.

Marco, Director of The National Elections Council TNEC.
of The Democratic Capitalist $ Republic of NS France.
Last edited by NS France on Sun May 08, 2022 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NS France
Civil Servant

Postby NS France » Sun May 15, 2022 3:51 pm

Image:
President of NS France - Emmanuel Macron:
The Center Republic Party Leader - CRP.

Because of the massive election vote fraud charges, I had to delay my reelection victory speech, I thank all who like lime, all who love me and all who hate me, but voted for me anyway. I Promise to do all the things I did not do during the last 12 years. But we need to win a majority of the seats in Parliament during the June 2022 Parliamentary elections, for me to do and keep my promises.

I congratulate Far Right Lady Marine Le Pen, of the Conservative, Republican, Nationalist, Rally, Patriot Party of France, for putting up a good fight, a great fight and a better and stronger fight than in the 2 previous elections.

President Emmanuel Macron of NS France.
Center, Center Right, Center Left, Center All and All.

The First Round, French Parliamentary Elections will take place on Sunday June 12 2022. The second round, French Parliamentary elections will take place on Sunday June 19 2022.
Last edited by NS France on Sun May 15, 2022 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NS France
Civil Servant

Postby NS France » Sun May 22, 2022 1:11 pm

Far Right Lady Leader - Marine Le Pen:
Image:
As the Democratic Custom dictates, I congratulate President Emmanuel Macron for his reelection victory. But the war is not over, we have lost a battle, but we will win the war, To Make and Keep La France Greater Again. There will be French Parliamentary elections in June 2022. I am and will always be, La France First. Vive La France and the French People.

Far Right Lady Leader - Marine Le Pen:
The Conservative Republican, Nationalist Rally, Patriot Party.
The Democratic Capitalist $ Republic, of NS France.

The First Round, French Parliamentary Elections will take place on Sunday June 12 2022. The second round, French Parliamentary elections will take place on Sunday June 19 2022.
Last edited by NS France on Sun May 22, 2022 6:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates