NATION

PASSWORD

Q&A The H Corporation

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
The H Corporation
Minister

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Anarchy

Q&A The H Corporation

Postby The H Corporation » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:02 pm

The H Corporation

Welcome to the H Corporation, we are happy to have you here, may you want a cup of tea? Maybe you are more of a coffee fan? Whatever your likes may be, we are here to serve our employer, always serving the ideals of freedom and free-market enterprise, we have evolved to something greater than just one company, we have transformed this world for the better and everyone likes it, a land without restrictions is always a happy one.

You may have a lot of questions about how the corporation operates, about our story, any questions are welcome here. In order to provide a good service, you must know how to use it, that is why we made this place for you multiversal visitor, ask us whatever your heart wants, maybe you are confused about something and you need to clarify it, maybe you are curious about the developments of our history section, maybe you just want to ask us about our day. Millions of employees will be looking forward to answering your questions regardless of where you come from, please let us help you in your quest for knowledge in the vast world of the H Corporation.

Have a nice day sir, and once again let me welcome you to the H Corporation

In order to provide you with great service, please fill out the form below. After that wait for one of our employees to answer whatever question you have for us! We are more than grateful to have you here, if you are curious about our history, in the sig, there is a spoiler called "IC" which can get you straight to the factbook about our history, and just in case we will provide you with a link that brings you back here so you don't have to search for the thread again! Hope your questions have been answered in the best way possible.

Code: Select all
[box]
Name: (Please put the name of the person asking right here, if you don't want to then you can put "Anonymous")
Nation: (Please tell us where you are from! We are very excited to see which country you are from
Question: (Please ask us anything!)
[/box]
Welcome to The H Corporation
Money is everything, whether you like it or not
You don't like dark theme? Well good luck reading this >:D
Just a Mexican o((>ω< ))o. Talks nonsense whenever possible and loves cats. Cats are cute (^///^). Still writing Factbooks. If I cared about politics then I wouldn't need to visit 8values. "Life is like a rollercoaster, you have to pay to ride it" This nation does not represent my views and it will never do. College is hard, you know what else is hard? Life. Now making flags: Here! Callista's Best Politician and RPer!!
8values RightValues LeftValues 9axes
You want some lore? Here take this Not finished Lore (Heavy WIP) I am not lazy to finish it, I am just waiting for you to finish reading
Is a Corporation scary for you?
Boo!

Teffland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 19, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Teffland » Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:56 am

Name: Anonymous
Nation: Teffland
Question:
Hello, we are Teffland, a small country in the Pacific. We found you in F7, where we wanted to find the best line in your factbooks.

Our politics are very long-time oriented. To ensure our nation`s food supply in bad times, we want to invest some pocket change, just enough to get us invited to the annual stockholders' meeting and to eat the best food in years, there.

But - Is your corporation based on stocks available on a market? Is the price for a share low enough for us to buy?

We also want to know what the "H" stands for and what your general business model is. We heard, you produced some awesome space stations and places to be save from super powerful weapons. (Do you also run them and maintain them?)
Is "weapons and defense" a niche product, or your main product? We do not like arms manufacturers.
But what do you really produce - with whom and for whom?

As every investor, we want to know, what your "key performance indices" are. e.g. How many employees on how many worlds estimated. Your area of operation (galaxy-wide?) Is there competition?. Is there a "state" you belong to?
We heard, that your "bunker" is a safe haven in a world in chaos. Chaos itself is a risk for any business. We`d like to know about ongoing conflicts in your area of operation, that threaten your current or future profits.
Are there any other threats, such as environmental damage? Do you have environmental standards to prevent them? The materials invested in your projects must have some serious environmental impacts.

We want, that employees are treated with high social standards. Are there health insurance, holidays, maternal leave and similar social benefits available for them?
If you asked your employees to tell you anonymously, what they think about your corporation... what are their answers? Do they like it, or try to stab you in your back, as soon as an opportunity is found to do so?

Hope to hear from you soon. Feel free to skip some questions, I am pretty sure, you have not thought everything through ;)

The H Corporation
Minister

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Anarchy

Postby The H Corporation » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:31 am

Teffland wrote:
Name: Anonymous
Nation: Teffland
Question:
Hello, we are Teffland, a small country in the Pacific. We found you in F7, where we wanted to find the best line in your factbooks.

Our politics are very long-time oriented. To ensure our nation`s food supply in bad times, we want to invest some pocket change, just enough to get us invited to the annual stockholders' meeting and to eat the best food in years, there.

But - Is your corporation based on stocks available on a market? Is the price for a share low enough for us to buy?

We also want to know what the "H" stands for and what your general business model is. We heard, you produced some awesome space stations and places to be save from super powerful weapons. (Do you also run them and maintain them?)
Is "weapons and defense" a niche product, or your main product? We do not like arms manufacturers.
But what do you really produce - with whom and for whom?

As every investor, we want to know, what your "key performance indices" are. e.g. How many employees on how many worlds estimated. Your area of operation (galaxy-wide?) Is there competition?. Is there a "state" you belong to?
We heard, that your "bunker" is a safe haven in a world in chaos. Chaos itself is a risk for any business. We`d like to know about ongoing conflicts in your area of operation, that threaten your current or future profits.
Are there any other threats, such as environmental damage? Do you have environmental standards to prevent them? The materials invested in your projects must have some serious environmental impacts.

We want, that employees are treated with high social standards. Are there health insurance, holidays, maternal leave and similar social benefits available for them?
If you asked your employees to tell you anonymously, what they think about your corporation... what are their answers? Do they like it, or try to stab you in your back, as soon as an opportunity is found to do so?

Hope to hear from you soon. Feel free to skip some questions, I am pretty sure, you have not thought everything through ;)

Name: Javier Velazquez
Nation: HQ in Mexico

The Corporation does have stocks available on the market, our business expands from the most simple things like plants, food, to the most complicated things such as weaponry and as you said space stations, depending on the prices of the market in our world or which separate corporate branch you want to buy from ar the prices we are willing to accept though we are always open for negotiating the price per kilogram

The "H" does not stand for anything special or significant, the H is the logo we wanted to use because of its simplicity and ease to merchandise around the world, while it's true that we manufacture space stations and bunkers for the people to be safe when other nations want us to build one for them we make sure to fulfill what they are expecting and build it for them, the maintenance comes in a separate payment of monthly subscriptions that variate depending on the size of the space station, bunker, others. The maintenance can be made by yourself or you can pay a monthly subscription so you don't have to do it by yourself. The weapons we sell are the main products we sell as well, and we have a variety of them in stock. We also produce everything by ourselves, with every other company in the globe, and for any other company in the globe, and we are always open to selling and buying from other nations across the universe.

Our KPI in Annual Income is 100 trillion H Dollars, our capital available is circling around 50 trillion H Dollars, our obtained performance is around 950 million dollars so I would invite you to calculate your ROI depending on the amount you want to invest, our NPS is around 90% - 85%, and our profit margin is always a 90%. We have employees on every planet in the Sol System, though we are planning to expand further into the depths of our galaxy, having a total of more than 3 billion employees and our area of operation is large enough to be operating in other galaxies. There is always room for competition in the world the H Corporation is, many companies aligned with the H Corporation compete with each other to ensure to bring you the best services they can offer, and as such we don't belong to any state, those "states" fell in exchange for anarchy and freedom of the individual, the only left is a world where there are no limitations of one's self.

The H Corporation has ended conflicts across the planet in favor of peace and prosperity for the individuals, but not everyone agrees with these concepts of freedom, so there have been many independent rebel groups across the world trying to ruin our profit margin, but despite their efforts they only thing they can do is little to no problem that the H Corporation can't handle. Environmental issues are a problem of the past since we found a way to reduce the impact on the environment to the bare minimum, all thanks to the technological advances in the 22nd century.

In our Corporation, we make sure that our employees, like me, are treated in the most humane way possible, as well as providing the best facilities for them to do the work, so there are health insurance, holidays (depending on the religious background they have, or their cultural background as well), and if I asked my fellow coworkers... well I will let them communicate their feelings about the Corporation, as well as mine, let me have a moment to access the code and give you the experience of the average employee.

I always wondered how the H Corporation was not something we ever hard since the last century, they give you the opportunity to have a work they give you the option of paying your home expenses they are amazing. I don't have the words to express how grateful I am for being here, I really appreciate it.

Name: Mudiwa Okorie
Nation: HQ in Zambia
Question: What do they think about the corporation?

I would not have thought of a better place to start working, we have a living room right behind me where we take breaks from work though we want to make as much money as possible so, on my part, I always go back to my seat and do my job as always

Name: Jone Ståle
Nation: HQ in Norway

I hate working, so this place sucks. If we didn't have to work and live without the problems of money we would be better I am telling you, I am just working because I need money to pay for the hospital bills of my girlfriend, that's it.

Name: Wen Tsui
Nation: HQ in China

I just work here because this was the only place I could work for a small period of time and still earn money, I still prefer communism though, but I have to admit that the Corporation is nice, at least I can live calmly without worrying about police brutality or something

Name: Anselma Pietri
Nation: HQ in Italy

The Corporation is okay, I mean I can afford to pay their insurance subscriptions as well as bodyguards for myself and my family, I think the services they provide are of great quality since the service I paid for has successfully prevented burglars from entering my house

Name: Zef Casper
Nation: HQ in the US

The Corporation's sense of freedom is weird, I mean you can do whatever you want. That is how they define freedom and they take it far and beyond, you basically have to fend off by yourself, the Corporation does not obligate you to do anything outside of work, they don't want to prevent you from feeling oppressed and all those things are passed to the criminals who run rampant, they leave the populace to deal with them, and we have the means for that because they sell weapons two streets away from my house. They leave the responsibility to the individual, which is something that I really appreciate, at least I can go and punch a random guy on the street for annoying my mom, I feel safe on my own despite living with the highest crime rates. If you are wondering, no those do not affect the Corporation, for ever store they mug or rob there are other 40 stores selling everything in stock, amazing. I think of the Corporation as something amazing
Welcome to The H Corporation
Money is everything, whether you like it or not
You don't like dark theme? Well good luck reading this >:D
Just a Mexican o((>ω< ))o. Talks nonsense whenever possible and loves cats. Cats are cute (^///^). Still writing Factbooks. If I cared about politics then I wouldn't need to visit 8values. "Life is like a rollercoaster, you have to pay to ride it" This nation does not represent my views and it will never do. College is hard, you know what else is hard? Life. Now making flags: Here! Callista's Best Politician and RPer!!
8values RightValues LeftValues 9axes
You want some lore? Here take this Not finished Lore (Heavy WIP) I am not lazy to finish it, I am just waiting for you to finish reading
Is a Corporation scary for you?
Boo!

Return to NationStates