NATION

PASSWORD

The Eastern Lands News Thread

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Sorbauge
Lobbyist

Founded: May 05, 2021
Ex-Nation

The Eastern Lands News Thread

Postby Sorbauge » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:30 am

The Eastern Isles News Thread
The latest happenings from all over the region.

This thread is strictly restricted to the The Eastern Lands. In order to post here, please join the region first.

Welcome to The Eastern Isles News Thread, the place where you are able to share the latest news in your nation. Feel free to post about anything you feel is newsworthy. Also take note that all posts should be In Character (IC). There is no particular format, so you may post in anyway you like. However, don't forget to include these things:

- Date of publication
- Name of your nations news agency
- Title
- Content

Add as much detail into your post as you like. Use your imagination and have fun!
Founder of The Eastern Lands. Join our region for fun and engaging roleplays!

Sorbauge
Lobbyist

Founded: May 05, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Sorbauge » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:26 am

Mine collapse kills 7

The Sorbaugean Times

A coal mine in southern Sorbauge has collapsed, killing 7 miners and injuring dozens of others. The incident happened early this morning at 07:52, when the shaft's mine stopes suddenly collapsed. Latest reports state that at least 18 miners have been rescued and around 30 are still trapped. The mine owned by Sorbauge Donnes Energy, is located near the mining town of Paguera. The company also has a poor safety record and has been reported by former employees numerous times.

The government has revoked their license to operate. Information regarding this sitation will be continuously updated.
Founder of The Eastern Lands. Join our region for fun and engaging roleplays!

Return to NationStates