NATION

PASSWORD

GCN Global Senate (GCN GS Members Only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun May 08, 2022 8:51 am

The Sealandian State wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Julian Andrews: "I understand that these nations might be trying to invade Muqaddasi soil, but this actually gives me an idea. How about just holding a summit with an international live broadcast providing enough evidence that communists are not oppressed? If they continue their warmongering acts in spite of this, then no one nation would ever do business with the KTO."

The Galapagos didn't care when their propaganda campaign in Sealand failed, and instead responded by invading Sealand. Words haven't worked on the KTO in the past, and so we should make this a high-priority proxy war at the very least, while trying to get ULIBOR or AFAASA to mediate a peace treaty. Doing so could more easily help us make the KTO look like the ones trying to start a world war, especially if either of the neutral alliances agree to mediate a peace treaty.

Julian Andrews: “Perhaps. We should call on the only truly neutral nation in this conflict with the KTO, Wallowis, to create a peace treaty. That could genuinely work, and to enforce it we need to ensure that the governments responsible for KTO’s aggression are tried for starting a World War and disrupting peaceful efforts.”
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sun May 08, 2022 9:09 am

The Sealandian State wrote:The Galapagos didn't care when their propaganda campaign in Sealand failed, and instead responded by invading Sealand. Words haven't worked on the KTO in the past, and so we should make this a high-priority proxy war at the very least, while trying to get ULIBOR or AFAASA to mediate a peace treaty. Doing so could more easily help us make the KTO look like the ones trying to start a world war, especially if either of the neutral alliances agree to mediate a peace treaty.

Julian Andrews: “Perhaps. We should call on the only truly neutral nation in this conflict with the KTO, Wallowis, to create a peace treaty. That could genuinely work, and to enforce it we need to ensure that the governments responsible for KTO’s aggression are tried for starting a World War and disrupting peaceful efforts.”

“Because we all know the KTO’s reputation for respecting ceasefires and peace deals.”
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

The Sealandian State
Envoy

Founded: Jan 29, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sealandian State » Sun May 08, 2022 9:21 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:

“Because we all know the KTO’s reputation for respecting ceasefires and peace deals.”

''I never said we would let our guard down after signing the treaty, and the second any KTO member breaks the treaty that the GCN encouraged Wallowis to mediate, the GCN will have won a massive propaganda victory. The KTO would look even worse in the eyes of the international community than when they broke treaties in the past because the GCN would be backing a neutral alliance in stopping further bloodshed, which the KTO would have to disregard in order to have their crusade.''

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun May 08, 2022 9:23 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:“Because we all know the KTO’s reputation for respecting ceasefires and peace deals.”

''I never said we would let our guard down after signing the treaty, and the second any KTO member breaks the treaty that the GCN encouraged Wallowis to mediate, the GCN will have won a massive propaganda victory. The KTO would look even worse in the eyes of the international community than when they broke treaties in the past because the GCN would be backing a neutral alliance in stopping further bloodshed, which the KTO would have to disregard in order to have their crusade.''

Julian Andrews: “Indeed. I completely agree with you.”
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sun May 08, 2022 9:23 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:“Because we all know the KTO’s reputation for respecting ceasefires and peace deals.”

“The international community is split between the KTO and the GCN.”
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun May 08, 2022 9:25 am

The Sealandian State wrote:''I never said we would let our guard down after signing the treaty, and the second any KTO member breaks the treaty that the GCN encouraged Wallowis to mediate, the GCN will have won a massive propaganda victory. The KTO would look even worse in the eyes of the international community than when they broke treaties in the past because the GCN would be backing a neutral alliance in stopping further bloodshed, which the KTO would have to disregard in order to have their crusade.''

Julian Andrews: “True. It is either us or them. One faction or the other. One major power or the next. The best or the worst. In this case, the GCN would likely have this in the bag.”

The Sealandian State
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sealandian State » Sun May 08, 2022 9:35 am

The Sealandian State wrote:''I never said we would let our guard down after signing the treaty, and the second any KTO member breaks the treaty that the GCN encouraged Wallowis to mediate, the GCN will have won a massive propaganda victory. The KTO would look even worse in the eyes of the international community than when they broke treaties in the past because the GCN would be backing a neutral alliance in stopping further bloodshed, which the KTO would have to disregard in order to have their crusade.''

''And we must support as many peaceful efforts as possible in order to get the international community to support us. The KTO has continued to use the Galapagos Civil War to try to discredit the GCN, and the best ways to combat that is to support international compromise more publicly while seeking more inter-alliance relationships that don't end in annexation, both of which would be done with ULIBOR in this case. This means that this course of action would help us gain the favor of the international community that's necessary to deal with the KTO.''

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun May 08, 2022 9:57 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:“The international community is split between the KTO and the GCN.”

''And we must support as many peaceful efforts as possible in order to get the international community to support us. The KTO has continued to use the Galapagos Civil War to try to discredit the GCN, and the best ways to combat that is to support international compromise more publicly while seeking more inter-alliance relationships that don't end in annexation, both of which would be done with ULIBOR in this case. This means that this course of action would help us gain the favor of the international community that's necessary to deal with the KTO.''

Julian Andrews: “True. But we also need to strengthen the GCN and allow for the creation of the GENA through a merger or two.”

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon May 09, 2022 4:22 pm

Julian Andrews: “Ladies and Gentlemen, a new alliance wishes to join the GCN! The IOTFN has submitted an application to join the Global Confederation of Nations. I motion to vote on wether or not the IOTFN ought to be accepted.”

Aursi
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Tue May 10, 2022 6:51 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Julian Andrews: “Ladies and Gentlemen, a new alliance wishes to join the GCN! The IOTFN has submitted an application to join the Global Confederation of Nations. I motion to vote on wether or not the IOTFN ought to be accepted.”

Sherman Holmes: “I'd vote after I get the words from my Advisors.”
Founder and Co-Founder of
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Founded: 19.11.1975
Capital: Aurtumn
Chancellor: Fedor Sorokin
Population: 75 Million
GDP: 6@ Trillion Aursifens
Kingdom of Aursi
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Current Year: 2035

_
_
PortalOverviewNewsMilitaryMapsEmbassyStore

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue May 10, 2022 10:04 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Julian Andrews: “Ladies and Gentlemen, a new alliance wishes to join the GCN! The IOTFN has submitted an application to join the Global Confederation of Nations. I motion to vote on wether or not the IOTFN ought to be accepted.”

OOC: The IOFTN accepts FT nations
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Tue May 10, 2022 10:13 am

OOC: I informed him about this. Thats why he now only accepts MT nations
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 10, 2022 10:51 am

OOC: Looks like most of the nations accepted into ITOFN are MT.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed May 11, 2022 8:08 am

Julian Andrews: "I vote aye on the merger with ITOFN."

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed May 11, 2022 9:39 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Julian Andrews: "I vote aye on the merger with ITOFN."

“Aye.”
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Wed May 11, 2022 10:03 am

Sherman Holmes: “Aye!”
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed May 11, 2022 10:09 am

Aursi wrote:Sherman Holmes: “Aye!”

Julian Andrews: “I believe that either one or two more votes are needed to determine if the ITOFN gets accepted or not.”

The Sealandian State
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sealandian State » Wed May 11, 2022 1:44 pm

'I abstain.'

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed May 11, 2022 1:59 pm

The Sealandian State wrote:'I abstain.'

Julian Andrews: “I believe this makes the ITOFN merger official. While it’s not very concrete nor as beneficial as many would have hoped for, this officially means that the GCN has 13 alliances in its possession, which facilitates upcoming mergers and agreements.”

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri May 13, 2022 10:14 am

Julian Andrews: “Ladies and Gentlemen, there is a lot that we have to do in order to prepare for the future. This of course starts with a unique trade deal orchestrated by none other than the United Kingdom. This particular deal would be one that promotes commerce between GCN members and a majority of the rest of the international community. It would also be one of the many things that the GCN has done to contribute to the existing Anti-Slavery Triangle. I motion to hold a vote.”

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat May 14, 2022 5:10 am

/bump

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Sat May 14, 2022 8:56 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Julian Andrews: “Ladies and Gentlemen, there is a lot that we have to do in order to prepare for the future. This of course starts with a unique trade deal orchestrated by none other than the United Kingdom. This particular deal would be one that promotes commerce between GCN members and a majority of the rest of the international community. It would also be one of the many things that the GCN has done to contribute to the existing Anti-Slavery Triangle. I motion to hold a vote.”

Sherman Holmes: "It'd be great for spreading GCN's influence around the world. Aye!"
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sat May 14, 2022 8:59 am

Aursi wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Julian Andrews: “Ladies and Gentlemen, there is a lot that we have to do in order to prepare for the future. This of course starts with a unique trade deal orchestrated by none other than the United Kingdom. This particular deal would be one that promotes commerce between GCN members and a majority of the rest of the international community. It would also be one of the many things that the GCN has done to contribute to the existing Anti-Slavery Triangle. I motion to hold a vote.”

Sherman Holmes: "It'd be great for spreading GCN's influence around the world. Aye!"

“I abstain.”
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat May 14, 2022 9:00 am

Aursi wrote:Sherman Holmes: "It'd be great for spreading GCN's influence around the world. Aye!"

“I abstain.”

Julian Andrews: "Aye"

The Sealandian State
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sealandian State » Sat May 14, 2022 9:04 am

'Aye.'

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates