NATION

PASSWORD

GCN Global Senate (GCN GS Members Only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aursi
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Sun May 15, 2022 3:52 am

Sherman Holmes: “A communist regime has just been overthrown in the nation named Awsaf. They have formed a New Democratic nation. Their economy is in collapse and they're having problems with population as well. Their population has lowered to an all time low of 23 million. They're in need of help. I motion to have a vote on helping Awsaf. Yes, it was supposed to be the Awsafian representatives work to do this. But they cannot send one. They are poorly educated and their airports and ports are in shambles. Thats why, they've sent me to bring this up. I hope GCN can help rebuild a country from Authoritarianism's shadow. I wish to hold a vote on it, of course after this vote ends.”
Founder and Co-Founder of
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Founded: 19.11.1975
Capital: Aurtumn
Chancellor: Fedor Sorokin
Population: 75 Million
GDP: 6@ Trillion Aursifens
Kingdom of Aursi
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Current Year: 2035

_
_
PortalOverviewNewsMilitaryMapsEmbassyStore

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun May 15, 2022 6:23 am

Aursi wrote:Sherman Holmes: “A communist regime has just been overthrown in the nation named Awsaf. They have formed a New Democratic nation. Their economy is in collapse and they're having problems with population as well. Their population has lowered to an all time low of 23 million. They're in need of help. I motion to have a vote on helping Awsaf. Yes, it was supposed to be the Awsafian representatives work to do this. But they cannot send one. They are poorly educated and their airports and ports are in shambles. Thats why, they've sent me to bring this up. I hope GCN can help rebuild a country from Authoritarianism's shadow. I wish to hold a vote on it, of course after this vote ends.”

Julian Andrews: "Once the current vote ends, you should motion to bring this to a vote. One more vote is needed to pass the current motion, which is that of the trade deal."
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Sun May 15, 2022 6:25 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Aursi wrote:Sherman Holmes: “A communist regime has just been overthrown in the nation named Awsaf. They have formed a New Democratic nation. Their economy is in collapse and they're having problems with population as well. Their population has lowered to an all time low of 23 million. They're in need of help. I motion to have a vote on helping Awsaf. Yes, it was supposed to be the Awsafian representatives work to do this. But they cannot send one. They are poorly educated and their airports and ports are in shambles. Thats why, they've sent me to bring this up. I hope GCN can help rebuild a country from Authoritarianism's shadow. I wish to hold a vote on it, of course after this vote ends.”

Julian Andrews: "Once the current vote ends, you should motion to bring this to a vote. One more vote is needed to pass the current motion, which is that of the trade deal."

Sherman Holmes: "Thanks."
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon May 16, 2022 4:16 am

Julian Andrews: “With 3 ayes and one abstain, the motion on the trade deal passes via majority. Now, it is time to hear more about the situation in Awsaf.”
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Mon May 16, 2022 6:44 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Julian Andrews: “With 3 ayes and one abstain, the motion on the trade deal passes via majority. Now, it is time to hear more about the situation in Awsaf.”

Sherman Holmes: “They've managed to repair their Airport. The Awsafian Representative has said that their is some traffic. He shall be present here by 10 minutes to the World Parliament Conference Hall. Awsaf was ruled by a cruel Communist Dictator named Fiedro Chatista. A few days ago, the people of the country started a revolution. Fiedro Chatista was captured and he committed suicide in Custody. Few days later. The people were able to take power. It has moved to the right path of Democracy. But their economy is in a position, where they cannot do anything to improve their country. Thats why they've requested GCN to invest in the country so Awsaf can stand up again.”
Last edited by Aursi on Mon May 16, 2022 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon May 16, 2022 6:12 pm

Aursi wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Julian Andrews: “With 3 ayes and one abstain, the motion on the trade deal passes via majority. Now, it is time to hear more about the situation in Awsaf.”

Sherman Holmes: “They've managed to repair their Airport. The Awsafian Representative has said that their is some traffic. He shall be present here by 10 minutes to the World Parliament Conference Hall. Awsaf was ruled by a cruel Communist Dictator named Fiedro Chatista. A few days ago, the people of the country started a revolution. Fiedro Chatista was captured and he committed suicide in Custody. Few days later. The people were able to take power. It has moved to the right path of Democracy. But their economy is in a position, where they cannot do anything to improve their country. Thats why they've requested GCN to invest in the country so Awsaf can stand up again.”

Julian Andrews: "I believe that the GCN, or at the very least some GCN member nations can agree to contribute a couple million dollars to the redevelopment fund. The GCN Liberty and Democracy branch could also help refugees and homeless while also ensuring that the path to a democratic Awsaf is smooth and clear. What do my fellow representatives think of this?"

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue May 17, 2022 9:30 am

Aursi wrote:Sherman Holmes: “They've managed to repair their Airport. The Awsafian Representative has said that their is some traffic. He shall be present here by 10 minutes to the World Parliament Conference Hall. Awsaf was ruled by a cruel Communist Dictator named Fiedro Chatista. A few days ago, the people of the country started a revolution. Fiedro Chatista was captured and he committed suicide in Custody. Few days later. The people were able to take power. It has moved to the right path of Democracy. But their economy is in a position, where they cannot do anything to improve their country. Thats why they've requested GCN to invest in the country so Awsaf can stand up again.”

Julian Andrews: "I believe that the GCN, or at the very least some GCN member nations can agree to contribute a couple million dollars to the redevelopment fund. The GCN Liberty and Democracy branch could also help refugees and homeless while also ensuring that the path to a democratic Awsaf is smooth and clear. What do my fellow representatives think of this?"

“Muqaddasia cannot until the war ends.”
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Tue May 17, 2022 11:55 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:

“Muqaddasia cannot until the war ends.”

Sherman Holmes: “Of course! No one is forced. They have told me that they trust the nations of GCN, the Awsafians know that nations in GCN would help Awsaf if they have the opportunity.”
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed May 18, 2022 5:52 am

Aursi wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:“Muqaddasia cannot until the war ends.”

Sherman Holmes: “Of course! No one is forced. They have told me that they trust the nations of GCN, the Awsafians know that nations in GCN would help Awsaf if they have the opportunity.”

Julian Andrews: "That is certainly good. A country on the path towards becoming a stable democracy that is allied with the Global Confederation of Nations as it is would bring many economic and political benefits."

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates