Page 1 of 1

Union of Non Aligned States (SIGNUPS)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:43 pm
by Lushansk
Image

Ever Want to join a alliance but feel Rejected by major alliances

Don't want to join an alliance that has infighting and falls apart

Then join the Union of Non Aligned States we offer an alliance that is not full of dominant states


Image
UNAS Building in Kiev , Kiev Montreal Area
RULES :
No Infighting
Do Not God Mod
No Flaming
Follow the Game Rules

SIGN UPS
Name of Nation:
Head of State
Head of Goverment
Capital :
Will you obey the rules:

Union of Non Aligned States and everything related to the UNAS is the Sole Copyright of Lushansk and Independent South Africa (cofounder)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:44 pm
by Independent South Africa
Since I am a CoFounder , I will be accepting and rejecting applications

Also since we are a humanitarian group , this Alliance will be sending only humanitarian aid and peacekeepers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:47 pm
by Southeast Marajarbia
IC: The Marajarbian Government commends the formation of the UNAS, and would like to form an alliance between UNAS and the GCN. This alliance between alliances would ensure that the UNAS is backed by the GCN militarily and politically whilst also pursuing powerful amounts of good diplomacy.

OOC: With all of these new alliances being set up, I'm actively attempting to commence interfactional diplomacy to ensure that small alliances become backed by powerful alliances so that the rest of early 2022 goes off to a great start. I will likely post an app soon.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:49 pm
by THE FAKIS EMPIRE
Name of Nation:The fakir empire
Head of State: Emperor jetkah Darrick ramonio the great.
Head of Goverment: Crown prince divunt fat ur
Capital : Nijek City
Will you obey the rules: Absolutely

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:52 pm
by Lushansk
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:IC: The Marajarbian Government commends the formation of the UNAS, and would like to form an alliance between UNAS and the GCN. This alliance between alliances would ensure that the UNAS is backed by the GCN militarily and politically whilst also pursuing powerful amounts of good diplomacy.

OOC: With all of these new alliances being set up, I'm actively attempting to commence interfactional diplomacy to ensure that small alliances become backed by powerful alliances so that the rest of early 2022 goes off to a great start. I will likely post an app soon.

The Republic of Lushansk gladly accepts the alliance and sees it as a way to help UNAS Aid Workers get the protection they need from Hostile Environments as well as backup for Peacekeepers

THE FAKIS EMPIRE wrote:Name of Nation:The fakir empire
Head of State: Emperor jetkah Darrick ramonio the great.
Head of Goverment: Crown prince divunt fat ur
Capital : Nijek City
Will you obey the rules: Absolutely


Accepted

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:03 pm
by Independent South Africa
/bump

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:00 pm
by Southeast Marajarbia
Name of Nation: The Naval Federal Union of Southeast Marajarbia (Also known as the Second Marajarbian Federation)
Head of State: Emperor Jackson
Head of Government:^
Capital : Andreusville
Will you obey the rules: Yes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:13 pm
by Independent South Africa
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Name of Nation: The Naval Federal Union of Southeast Marajarbia (Also known as the Second Marajarbian Federation)
Head of State: Emperor Jackson
Head of Government:^
Capital : Andreusville
Will you obey the rules: Yes

Accepted

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:03 pm
by Lushansk
/bump

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:33 pm
by Independent South Africa
/bump