NATION

PASSWORD

GCN Legislative Assembly (GCN Members Only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

GCN Legislative Assembly (GCN Members Only)

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:26 am

OOC: Sign Up first: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=514297

IC: The Global Confederation of Nations seeks to improve the world and lay the foundations so that new alliances can be forged while also creating a Utopia of Peace, through a democratic process. The GCN Legislative Assembly (Or LA) is where first drafts are made, debated, edited, and voted upon before being sent over to the World Parliament. The Legislative Assembly and World Parliament, as per the GCN Framework, are the 2 assemblies with the most power out of the 3 assemblies, as they help to decide what becomes alliance laws. It is required for debate to take place prior to the voting process, to ensure that the laws that are voted upon are at least in the second or third draft before being voted on by the World Parliament.

Current Queued Proposals:

Helping Hands Act by Yaak
Creation of Alliance Political Parties by Southeast Marajarbia and Meretica
Nuclear Arms Limitation Act by Janpia and Southeast Marajarbia
Education Reform Act by Southeast Marajarbia
GCN Declaration of Human Rights by Trenaka
Judicial Election and Terms Act by Trenaka
Accession Criteria Act by Trenaka
Addition of 20th Amendment by South Olpen
Work-Release Program Creation Act by Southeast Marajarbia
Unanimous Consent Act by Meretica
CEDA Act by Meretica
WRA Act by Meretica
Archimedes Treaty by Southeast Marajarbia

Passed Proposals (Official Alliance Laws):
GCN Armed Forces Act
Silver Pathway Act
Infrastructure Reform Act
Industry and Manufacturing Act
GCN Judiciary Act
MEAD Act
Colonial Administration and Development Act
Native Rights Act
Establishment of Monthly GCN Conferences Act
Alliance Act Integration
Infrastructure and Transportation Modernization Act
Civil War Aid Act
Democratic Foundations Act
Colonial Alliance Foundations Act

Currently under debate/ at vote:

GCN Declaration of Human Rights by Trenaka
Alliance Political Parties Act by Southeast Marajarbia
Unanimous Consent Act by Meretica
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:04 am, edited 36 times in total.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:46 am

Carl Williams walks into the Legislative Assembly and takes his assigned seat. Carl is among the best of the best of Marajarbian Diplomats, and has been seen by many Marajarbians as one of the many excellent citizens of the Marajarbian Federation for representing Marajarbian interests on the world stage. Carl would, of course, put the first draft of the GCN Armed Forces Act up for debate.

The GCN Armed Forces Act goes as follows:

GCN Armed Forces Act:

The GCN, realizing a need for military in a world with brutal conflicts, hereby:

I: Establishes the GCN Military, with a requirement of a minimum of 5,000 soldiers per member nation to be a part of it.

II: Establishes the GCN Peacekeeping Force, with a requirement of a minimum of 3,000 soldiers per member nation to be a part of it.

III: Puts the Military Affairs Branch in command of the GCN Military.

IV: Puts the Liberty and Democracy Branch in charge of the GCN Peacekeeping Force.

V: Establishes Joint Military and Joint Peacekeeping Exercises to promote continued military success through the training of personnel.

VI: Shall send the Peacekeeping Force in any brutal conflicts first to act as a neutral third party in conflicts and protect the lives of innocent civilians before sending in the Military. In which case, Peacekeepers would have to be pulled out and redeployed in smaller numbers.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:50 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Carl Williams walks into the Legislative Assembly and takes his assigned seat. Carl is among the best of the best of Marajarbian Diplomats, and has been seen by many Marajarbians as one of the many excellent citizens of the Marajarbian Federation for representing Marajarbian interests on the world stage. Carl would, of course, put the first draft of the GCN Armed Forces Act up for debate.

GCN Armed Forces Act:

The GCN, realizing a need for military in a world with brutal conflicts, hereby:

I: Establishes the GCN Military, with a requirement of a minimum of 5,000 soldiers per member nation to be a part of it.

II: Establishes the GCN Peacekeeping Force, with a requirement of a minimum of 3,000 soldiers per member nation to be a part of it.
The representative of Czechoslovakia stands up and asks: "but what if a member state of the GNG is in one of these brutal conflicts?"

IV: Puts the Liberty and Democracy Branch in charge of the GCN Peacekeeping Force.

V: Establishes Joint Military and Joint Peacekeeping Exercises to promote continued military success through the training of personnel.

VI: Shall send the Peacekeeping Force in any brutal conflicts first to act as a neutral third party in conflicts and protect the lives of innocent civilians before sending in the Military. In which case, Peacekeepers would have to be pulled out and redeployed in smaller numbers.

The representative of Czechoslovakia stands up and asks: "but what if a member state of the GNG is in one of these brutal conflicts?"
Last edited by Grande Germania on Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Visegrad Empire, a federal union of states formed by Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland

IC my state is Called Union of the Empire of Visegrad, or Visegrad, OOC Grande Germania or whatever you like

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:53 am

Grande Germania wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Carl Williams walks into the Legislative Assembly and takes his assigned seat. Carl is among the best of the best of Marajarbian Diplomats, and has been seen by many Marajarbians as one of the many excellent citizens of the Marajarbian Federation for representing Marajarbian interests on the world stage. Carl would, of course, put the first draft of the GCN Armed Forces Act up for debate.

GCN Armed Forces Act:

Carl Williams: "If a member state is involved in a military conflict, they would have to call on the GCN to intervene. A voting process on full on military intervention would also have to take place in all 3 assemblies."

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:58 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Grande Germania wrote:The representative of Czechoslovakia stands up and asks: "but what if a member state of the GNG is in one of these brutal conflicts?"

Carl Williams: "If a member state is involved in a military conflict, they would have to call on the GCN to intervene. A voting process on full on military intervention would also have to take place in all 3 assemblies."

"Thanks for the clarification" said the Czechoslovakian representative before sitting down again.
The Visegrad Empire, a federal union of states formed by Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland

IC my state is Called Union of the Empire of Visegrad, or Visegrad, OOC Grande Germania or whatever you like

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:46 am

Carl would edit his proposal for GCN Armed Forces, including a clause that clarifies if GCN members are in military conflict:

GCN Armed Forces Act (Second Draft):

VII: GCN Member States currently involved in large scale military conflict that wish to call upon the GCN for reinforcements would need to start a vote in the Legislative Assembly for a war declaration, and wait until it passes the LA, WP, and Global Senate as well.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:01 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Carl would edit his proposal for GCN Armed Forces, including a clause that clarifies if GCN members are in military conflict:

VII: GCN Member States currently involved in large scale military conflict that wish to call upon the GCN for reinforcements would need to start a vote in the Legislative Assembly for a war declaration, and wait until it passes the LA, WP, and Global Senate as well.

Carl Williams: We are now in the second draft phase! Does anybody have any questions or objections to this bill that would engage in some friendly debate, in order to proceed with the 3rd draft?”

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:23 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Carl would edit his proposal for GCN Armed Forces, including a clause that clarifies if GCN members are in military conflict:

Carl Williams: We are now in the second draft phase! Does anybody have any questions or objections to this bill that would engage in some friendly debate, in order to proceed with the 3rd draft?”

Christoph Elkdale: "Can you define a brutal conflict for me, so I know what I am signing up for. Also, what will the peacekeepers permissions be in times of war.(ie: Can the shoot, or are they just like UN blue helmets)"
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:48 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:

Christoph Elkdale: "Can you define a brutal conflict for me, so I know what I am signing up for. Also, what will the peacekeepers permissions be in times of war.(ie: Can the shoot, or are they just like UN blue helmets)"

Carl Williams: “Well, brutal conflicts can be determined on a scale from one to ten. One would be the average, quick Military campaign of a few months with little resistance. Ten would be Tzatzikistan. As for the permission of peacekeepers, peacekeepers are only in conflict zones to defend civilians. If a civilian or a peacekeeper comes under attack, peacekeepers will be authorized to shoot. Self Defense tactics could also be used by peacekeepers, and annual joint military exercises managed by the GCN could be used to improve the abilities of the Armed Forces as well, including peacekeepers.”

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:55 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:Christoph Elkdale: "Can you define a brutal conflict for me, so I know what I am signing up for. Also, what will the peacekeepers permissions be in times of war.(ie: Can the shoot, or are they just like UN blue helmets)"

Carl Williams: “Well, brutal conflicts can be determined on a scale from one to ten. One would be the average, quick Military campaign of a few months with little resistance. Ten would be Tzatzikistan. As for the permission of peacekeepers, peacekeepers are only in conflict zones to defend civilians. If a civilian or a peacekeeper comes under attack, peacekeepers will be authorized to shoot. Self Defense tactics could also be used by peacekeepers, and annual joint military exercises managed by the GCN could be used to improve the abilities of the Armed Forces as well, including peacekeepers.”

Cristoph Elkdale: "The brutal conflicts scale seems like a regular conflicts scale. And this peacekeeper thing. What if the peacekeepers are biased. As humans it will happen. Are there any safegaurds to prevent the peacekeepers from going rouge."

OOC: I agree with the whole act, I just want a debate.
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:07 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:

Cristoph Elkdale: "The brutal conflicts scale seems like a regular conflicts scale. And this peacekeeper thing. What if the peacekeepers are biased. As humans it will happen. Are there any safegaurds to prevent the peacekeepers from going rouge."

OOC: I agree with the whole act, I just want a debate.

Carl Williams: “Interesting question. I suppose that, in the case of peacekeepers going rogue, a squad or two can be dispatched to arrest the rogue deserters, and then send them over to be processed by an international court.”

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:14 am

Carl would, of course, add in a few more articles thanks to the Tyranti Representative's suggestions. The new Armed Forces Act reads as following:

GCN Armed Forces Act (Third and Final Draft):

VI: Shall send the Peacekeeping Force in any brutal conflicts first to act as a neutral third party in conflicts and protect the lives of innocent civilians before sending in the Military. In which case, Peacekeepers would have to be pulled out and redeployed in smaller numbers. With this in mind, Peacekeepers can and will have permission to fire their firearm in self-defense and/or if civilians come under continued attack. However, this is only if civilians are non-hostile. To prevent unnecessary deaths, the peacekeepers will be armed with a combination of lethal and non-lethal weaponry.

VIII: Military Conflicts are ranged on a scale of one to ten, with one representing a brief military conflict of at least 2 months with little resistance, and ten representing a repeat of the brutality and unnecessary bloodshed seen in Tzatzikistan.

IX: In the event of GCN Military Personnel going rogue, a squad will be put together to locate and arrest the deserters. Should the arrest be successful, the deserters will be handed over to an International Court for their sentence.

Carl Williams: "With the third and final draft of the GCN Armed Forces Act now complete, it is time to vote on this Act to send it over to our colleagues in the World Parliament should it pass the Legislative Assembly vote. The Marajarbian Federation, being the author of the GCN Armed Forces Act, will vote Aye!"
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Eurasian Revolution Front
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Eurasian Revolution Front » Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:53 am

Gavriila Vorobeva:"The Eurasian Revolutionary Front votes Aye on this Act!"
Member of ICDN and The United Federation and Council of Nations

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:57 am

Czechoslovakia votes yes to this act, stressing that, given the internal situation of the country, it could be useful shortly.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:37 pm

Grande Germania wrote:Czechoslovakia votes yes to this act, stressing that, given the internal situation of the country, it could be useful shortly.

Carl Williams: " That would make 3 votes for the GCN Armed Forces Act. 2 more and we will have majority."

Zarnicovia nova
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:39 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Carl would, of course, add in a few more articles thanks to the Tyranti Representative's suggestions. The new Armed Forces Act reads as following:

VI: Shall send the Peacekeeping Force in any brutal conflicts first to act as a neutral third party in conflicts and protect the lives of innocent civilians before sending in the Military. In which case, Peacekeepers would have to be pulled out and redeployed in smaller numbers. With this in mind, Peacekeepers can and will have permission to fire their firearm in self-defense and/or if civilians come under continued attack. However, this is only if civilians are non-hostile. To prevent unnecessary deaths, the peacekeepers will be armed with a combination of lethal and non-lethal weaponry.

VIII: Military Conflicts are ranged on a scale of one to ten, with one representing a brief military conflict of at least 2 months with little resistance, and ten representing a repeat of the brutality and unnecessary bloodshed seen in Tzatzikistan.

IX: In the event of GCN Military Personnel going rogue, a squad will be put together to locate and arrest the deserters. Should the arrest be successful, the deserters will be handed over to an International Court for their sentence.

Carl Williams: "With the third and final draft of the GCN Armed Forces Act now complete, it is time to vote on this Act to send it over to our colleagues in the World Parliament should it pass the Legislative Assembly vote. The Marajarbian Federation, being the author of the GCN Armed Forces Act, will vote Aye!"

"Aye."
The Abrahamic Republic of Zarnicovia Nova

Free Palestine!

Trenaka
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:42 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Carl would, of course, add in a few more articles thanks to the Tyranti Representative's suggestions. The new Armed Forces Act reads as following:

“Trenaka votes aye.”
Last edited by Trenaka on Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

A unitary constitutional monarchy in Central Europe.
Anthem
Trenakan National News: Trenaka withdraws from the GENA, joins the IFC -:- King Frederick II dissolves Parliament, calls new election on Chancellor Friedel’s request.

Bisexual atheist and social democrat.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:49 pm

Trenaka wrote:

“Trenaka votes aye.”

Carl Williams: "With 5 Aye Votes, 0 Nay Votes, and 0 Abstains, the GCN Armed Forces Act has now officially PASSED the Legislative Assembly, and will now be sent over to the World Parliament for further debate and further voting. If passed there, the GCN Armed Forces Act will become official GCN Law."

Trenaka
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:02 pm

“We would like to queue the following act for eventual discussion.”

GCN Judiciary Act
An Act to establish a framework for international courts.

Understanding that the GCN must have a way to carry out its laws, hereby:

I. Establishes the Confederal Judiciary, the collective name for the GCN courts, hereafter called the Judiciary,

II. Establishes the Judicial Branches, the separate courts within the Judiciary that deal with certain matters,
a. Establishes the Military Court, the court responsible for the trying of GCN military forces for desertion, war crimes, or crimes against humanity.
b. Establishes the Disputes Court, the court responsible for settling disputes between member states,
c. Establishes the Criminal Court, the court responsible for trying criminals that commit crimes in multiple GCN nations, as well as war criminals that are not part of the GCN military forces,

III. Judge positions shall be granted by the GCN legislature, with there being a maximum of 3 judges per branch, and that no member nation may have more than one Judge per branch.
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

A unitary constitutional monarchy in Central Europe.
Anthem
Trenakan National News: Trenaka withdraws from the GENA, joins the IFC -:- King Frederick II dissolves Parliament, calls new election on Chancellor Friedel’s request.

Bisexual atheist and social democrat.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:56 am

Trenaka wrote:“We would like to queue the following act for eventual discussion.”

GCN Judiciary Act

I. Establishes the Confederal Judiciary, the collective name for the GCN courts, hereafter called the Judiciary,

II. Establishes the Judicial Branches, the separate courts within the Judiciary that deal with certain matters,
a. Establishes the Military Court, the court responsible for the trying of GCN military forces for desertion, war crimes, or crimes against humanity.
b. Establishes the Disputes Court, the court responsible for settling disputes between member states,
c. Establishes the Criminal Court, the court responsible for trying criminals that commit crimes in multiple GCN nations, as well as war criminals that are not part of the GCN military forces,

III. Judge positions shall be granted by the GCN legislature, with there being a maximum of 3 judges per branch, and that no member nation may have more than one Judge per branch.

Carl Williams: "This is an extremely interesting law proposal. Setting up a major international court system in a WA Successor and very powerful faction to lay the foundations for future international courts is definitely something that the GCN could use. I've spoken to my superiors in the Marajarbian Government, and they have agreed to queue the GCN Judiciary Act. Right now, we should start debate on the next act!"

Carl would be handed a document from an aide, which was the next act proposal found in the queue. The Proposal's first draft reads as follows:

The Silver Pathway Act (First Draft):
A motion to secure, establish, and manage international trade

The GCN, realizing that international trade is beneficial to many, shall:

I: Adopt the Silver Pathway Initiative, an international infrastructure initiative created by the governments of Marajarbia and the IHS.

II: Shall build new infrastructure/commit to new infrastructure construction throughout GCN Nations through the use of construction companies.

a) Workers from all GCN member nations will be offered to work at GCN Companies, also known as companies with branches in a majority of GCN Nations.

b) Businesses big and small will be given an opportunity through the socioeconomic trade policies that GCN Presents to expand throughout GCN Nations and sell products on an international scale.

III: Allows important commercial centers, such as canals, railroads, and economic blocs to come under GCN Military Protection to prevent any serious damage during brutal, violent military conflicts or attacks by hostile threats.

IV: Establishes a civilian management team led by businessmen and women of all GCN Nations to administrate and oversee the Silver Pathway and its expansion to other nations around the globe.

The proposal is moved to the floor for the first debate.

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:04 am

Trenaka wrote:“We would like to queue the following act for eventual discussion.”

GCN Judiciary Act

Carl Williams: "This is an extremely interesting law proposal. Setting up a major international court system in a WA Successor and very powerful faction to lay the foundations for future international courts is definitely something that the GCN could use. I've spoken to my superiors in the Marajarbian Government, and they have agreed to queue the GCN Judiciary Act. Right now, we should start debate on the next act!"

Carl would be handed a document from an aide, which was the next act proposal found in the queue. The Proposal's first draft reads as follows:

I: Adopt the Silver Pathway Initiative, an international infrastructure initiative created by the governments of Marajarbia and the IHS.

II: Shall build new infrastructure/commit to new infrastructure construction throughout GCN Nations through the use of construction companies.

a) Workers from all GCN member nations will be offered to work at GCN Companies, also known as companies with branches in a majority of GCN Nations.

b) Businesses big and small will be given an opportunity through the socioeconomic trade policies that GCN Presents to expand throughout GCN Nations and sell products on an international scale.

III: Allows important commercial centers, such as canals, railroads, and economic blocs to come under GCN Military Protection to prevent any serious damage during brutal, violent military conflicts or attacks by hostile threats.

IV: Establishes a civilian management team led by businessmen and women of all GCN Nations to administrate and oversee the Silver Pathway and its expansion to other nations around the globe.

The Czechoslovakian representative asks: "and the nations that have an autarchic politics? How will we manage them?"

OOC: I don't remember my representative's name anymore! XD

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:10 am

Grande Germania wrote:

The Czechoslovakian representative asks: "and the nations that have an autarchic politics? How will we manage them?"

Carl Williams: "I am not really sure how that changes anything when it isn’t an act that heavily relies on politics. However, it is ultimately up to the government of any GCN Nation if they want to adopt the Silver Pathway."
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:15 am

Grande Germania wrote:The Czechoslovakian representative asks: "and the nations that have an autarchic politics? How will we manage them?"

Carl Williams: "I am not really sure how that changes anything when it isn’t an act that heavily relies on politics. However, it is ultimately up to the government of any GCN Nation if they want to adopt the Silver Pathway."

"ah, maybe we need to specify that it is voluntary membership"

Zarnicovia nova
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:34 am

GCN Judiciary Act

"What about devoloped countries like Zarnicovia nova who's (habital regions not all regions) are mostly if not complete full of devolopement? What will they recive when their is little more room or need for new infratruture?"
The Abrahamic Republic of Zarnicovia Nova

Free Palestine!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:39 am

Zarnicovia nova wrote:

"What about devoloped countries like Zarnicovia nova who's (habital regions not all regions) are mostly if not complete full of devolopement? What will they recive when their is little more room or need for new infratruture?"

Carl Williams: "Well, one of the things that could be done would be to investigate if any old infrastructure needs to be fixed and/or replaced and work alongside local construction companies to fix aforementioned old infrastructure"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates