NATION

PASSWORD

United Cooperative Alliance Board Meetings (UCA Members Only

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:24 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:OOC:
So the following will basically be me venting all my anger about TKI, so if you don't really like reading that stuff, then skip over to where I get to the IC part.

TKI has been a pain in my ass for the past few months, but he is becoming a pain in the UCA's ass. And I feel the need to address this. Not only has he lowered the reputation of the alliance, but he has also repeatedly continued his rampant godmods and refuses to stop. Not only has he lied, but whenever he feels like someone is beating him he just kicked them out or rules it non-canon. It is getting really annoying and every time we enact sanctions or anything else, he uses his shiton of puppets to support his economy. And I have had enough. I would write more, but I don't want to bore you.

IC:

"Since TKI has once again denied our treaty and is attempting to restart hostilities, I propose heavy sanctions."

“First, we would like Tyrantio Land to vote on both of the already proposed proposals before doing anything about TKI.” Said Carl.

OOC: I understand, which is why I am going to draft a long telegram later telling TKI that he needs to respect treaties and avoiding doing that in the future. In fact, he’s banned from this thread, but not from the sign-up.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:15 am

OOC: For those of you that have not seen the UCA RMB, UCA is once again beginning the merge process after completing 70+ days of existence. This time, however, the UCA shall merge into the GA, becoming a founding alliance. This allows UCA to preserve its ideals into the future as well as allow for more activity from this alliance as a whole.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:56 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Tyrantio Land wrote:OOC:
So the following will basically be me venting all my anger about TKI, so if you don't really like reading that stuff, then skip over to where I get to the IC part.

TKI has been a pain in my ass for the past few months, but he is becoming a pain in the UCA's ass. And I feel the need to address this. Not only has he lowered the reputation of the alliance, but he has also repeatedly continued his rampant godmods and refuses to stop. Not only has he lied, but whenever he feels like someone is beating him he just kicked them out or rules it non-canon. It is getting really annoying and every time we enact sanctions or anything else, he uses his shiton of puppets to support his economy. And I have had enough. I would write more, but I don't want to bore you.

IC:

"Since TKI has once again denied our treaty and is attempting to restart hostilities, I propose heavy sanctions."

“First, we would like Tyrantio Land to vote on both of the already proposed proposals before doing anything about TKI.” Said Carl.

OOC: I understand, which is why I am going to draft a long telegram later telling TKI that he needs to respect treaties and avoiding doing that in the future. In fact, he’s banned from this thread, but not from the sign-up.

OOC: I'm done with him. He continues to blatantly lie to me and says he won't rp with me(after he said he would). And will not end his godmods. I really have had enough of his shit, and am about to block him. Time and time again he says 'ooh don't ban me I'll improve and time and time again he continues his ways. Anyone wishing to run an actual rp, I ask that you ban TKI(and his shiton of puppets) from your rp. As they won't contribute and will mess up your thread.
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:02 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:

OOC: I'm done with him. He continues to blatantly lie to me and says he won't rp with me(after he said he would). And will not end his godmods. I really have had enough of his shit, and am about to block him. Time and time again he says 'ooh don't ban me I'll improve and time and time again he continues his ways. Anyone wishing to run an actual rp, I ask that you ban TKI(and his shiton of puppets) from your rp. As they won't contribute and will mess up your thread.

OOC: TKI is already banned from this thread until he actually improves, and since he has not made due on that promise as of yet, he will remain banned. If he tries to join any of my alliances again (or any alliance full of players who know that he has not made due on his promises.), that's up to whoever is the leader of said alliance.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:42 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:"Ladies and Gentlemen of the UCA Assembly, it is time we forge our own alliances with other alliances. I propose that we establish a joint ambassadorship program with NATO, in order to calm any tensions down via a more diplomatic solution. Furthermore, I also propose allying (not merging) with the GA, in order to be able to establish and defend both UCA Trade Routes and GA Trade Routes while promoting Free Trade in the upcoming Phase 3 of the NWO. For the first proposal, the ambassador to UCA cannot be a founder, and cannot be a joint member of both alliances, so if any one of you wishes to represent both your member nation and UCA in NATO, feel free to step up and announce your participation." Said Carl.

"Tyrantio votes AYE. And Tyrantio is open to sending my esteemed colleague James Bonaparte to the GA. But as the international arms race intensifies, I propose finally reproducing those Nightmare-Lites as the brand new X-21 Nightmares. Named after the greatest sniper to ever live, these new beasts will be controlled from a command station and will have upgraded modern weaponry."
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Isle of Emerald
Secretary

Founded: Aug 18, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Isle of Emerald » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:57 am

anyone wanna start this back up again, its sorta silent lol
The Emeraldian Journal IOE becomes Durovsk

Post sent by the Premier of the United Communist Republic of Isle of Emerald. Proletarians of all countries, unite!
If you ask for help, it doesn't make you weak.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:59 am

Isle of Emerald wrote:anyone wanna start this back up again, its sorta silent lol

This alliance died a long time ago, but I do recommend joining its successor here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=514297

If a mod is reading this, please lock this thread.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates