NATION

PASSWORD

UDAF board meetings (UDAF members only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
NationStates Puppet
Envoy

Founded: Apr 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

UDAF board meetings (UDAF members only)

Postby NationStates Puppet » Thu May 20, 2021 8:40 am

OOC: A place where UDAF members discuss stuff.
IC: "Welcome, delegates! Take a seat and discuss, well, anything relevant about UDAF!"

Rules: Your posts must have IC in them.
No racism or harassment.
No getting arguments out of control.
You must be a member of UDAF to post in here.
PUPPET OF ISLAMIC HOLY SITES

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu May 20, 2021 9:07 am

"Glad to see you, delegates."
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu May 20, 2021 10:21 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:"Glad to see you, delegates."

OOC: Glad to be back on the forums.

IC: Representative Tom Skywards walks into the chamber, and proceeds to sit down and drink a glass of water. “It is great to see all of you here, fellow representatives” Said Tom Skywards.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

NationStates Puppet
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby NationStates Puppet » Thu May 20, 2021 10:22 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:"Glad to see you, delegates."

IC: Representative Tom Skywards walks into the chamber, and proceeds to sit down and drink a glass of water. “It is great to see all of you here, fellow representatives” Said Tom Skywards.

"What would you think is our most dangerous problem right now?"

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu May 20, 2021 10:25 am

NationStates Puppet wrote:

"What would you think is our most dangerous problem right now?"

“Well, there are a lot of problems we currently have to deal with. For one, a while ago, the former alliance known as the International Defense Shield Force went to war with the nation known as Mystery Realms, and then annexed and divided it between its members, in order to make sure that MR paid for defection and treason during the events that unfolded between the IDSF and ICDN.” Said Tom Skywards.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

NationStates Puppet
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby NationStates Puppet » Thu May 20, 2021 10:30 am

NationStates Puppet wrote:"What would you think is our most dangerous problem right now?"

“Well, there are a lot of problems we currently have to deal with. For one, a while ago, the former alliance known as the International Defense Shield Force went to war with the nation known as Mystery Realms, and then annexed and divided it between its members, in order to make sure that MR paid for defection and treason during the events that unfolded between the IDSF and ICDN.” Said Tom Skywards.

"So, could you explain the problem?"

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu May 20, 2021 10:41 am

"So, could you explain the problem?"

“It isn’t really a problem, but more of a solution. You see, we need to establish some new trade routes to make the UDAF a profitable organization. I say we give MR its independence back, and establish a new trade route through MR.” Said Tom Skywards.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Thu May 20, 2021 1:27 pm

Louis Capret marches into the building followed by his 5 Guards he gives his introductions "Hello representatives, Tyrantio Land is very excited to be a part of this new organization, as usual Tyrantio Land will donate money, soldiers, and weapons to the UDAF."
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu May 20, 2021 8:54 pm

NationStates Puppet wrote:"So, could you explain the problem?"

“It isn’t really a problem, but more of a solution. You see, we need to establish some new trade routes to make the UDAF a profitable organization. I say we give MR its independence back, and establish a new trade route through MR.” Said Tom Skywards.

“The IDSF actually voted on building infrastructure in MR, which included a series of ports, as well as a series of rail lines to connect the annexed and divided territory together. All of these were built with very powerful metal and other resources, intended to make sure that we would profit, especially way after MR regains his independence. So, we have both the infrastructure in MR, and the Nobelian Canal. I propose this trade route, as well as a proposal that allows us to write a new constitution for the new MR that can limit most of their governmental power and authority, making them less of a threat.”
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Thu May 20, 2021 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Fri May 21, 2021 2:05 am

Tyrantio Land wrote:Louis Capret marches into the building followed by his 5 Guards he gives his introductions "Hello representatives, Tyrantio Land is very excited to be a part of this new organization, as usual Tyrantio Land will donate money, soldiers, and weapons to the UDAF."

"We are glad to have you back. I agree to the proposal for MR."
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri May 21, 2021 11:28 am

“We also have another matter to discuss. As many of you might know, there are other organizations out there that may prove to be a threat. The organizations known as CUSP and ICDN have both gotten in the way of the IDSF prior to its collapse, usually in the forms of ineffective blockades and repeated attempts at increasing military power, as well as their respective security presence at both of their headquarters. This is why I must propose some form of diplomatic agreements between all sides, but not between organizations. What I mean is that we must establish diplomatic ties with individual nations instead of organizations. Southeast Marajarbia already is in the process of establishing a secondary trade deal with Corrington, and has also finally had its first foreign marriage as well, and our leaders are now in the process of drafting a Phase One Trade Deal between Southeast Marajarbia, Countesia, and Romextly, as part of an apology that Countesia now deserves after being sanctioned by the IDSF. Southeast Marajarbia wishes for Romextly to also agree to this deal, in order to allow us to purchase weaponry from Dragon Firepower at a discount, in exchange for them to be allowed access to Knightmare Lite Technology. Dragon Firepower might allow us to make a more powerful political statement compared to the many organizations out there.” Said Tom Skywards.

Ancapimania
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Ancapimania » Sat May 22, 2021 11:16 am

Fredrick Angeles speaks "I agree that a meeting should be held with representatives from UDAF,CUSP and ICDN. But if any agreement doesn't work this war of terror will continue"
The nation of Ancapimania is a free,democratic Nation with guns
officially a British ancap
Defcon 5-very peaceful
Ancappro drugsanti Americaanti Chinaanti EUpro choicemusketeerDragon city pro

Ancap wonderland
Here's why I'm anti American: they eat burger king.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Sat May 22, 2021 12:35 pm

Erik Cabret says "I believe that peacekeepers should be sent to Tyrantio Land due to the election for Prime Minister, this year might be a bit violent."
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat May 22, 2021 12:45 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:Erik Cabret says "I believe that peacekeepers should be sent to Tyrantio Land due to the election for Prime Minister, this year might be a bit violent."

“Aye. Definitely. Elections are very important and powerful in the modern world” Said Tom Skywards

The British Protectorate
Lobbyist

Founded: May 17, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The British Protectorate » Sun May 23, 2021 9:40 am

Ancapimania wrote:Fredrick Angeles speaks "I agree that a meeting should be held with representatives from UDAF,CUSP and ICDN. But if any agreement doesn't work this war of terror will continue"

Lord Protector Miller, having been sat down and covertly listening to the conversation chimes, "If it came down to that, the Commonwealths would be at the UDAF's beck and call."

NationStates Puppet
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby NationStates Puppet » Sun May 23, 2021 9:46 am

Tyrantio Land wrote:Erik Cabret says "I believe that peacekeepers should be sent to Tyrantio Land due to the election for Prime Minister, this year might be a bit violent."

"Aye. How did the revolt go? We didn't take the time to check, I'm afraid."

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun May 23, 2021 9:56 am

Tom Skywards receives a phone call from the Government. “Ok. Yeah. Yes Sir!” Exclaimed Tom Skywards as he put down his phone. “The Government of Southeast Marajarbia wishes to know wether or not we will intervene in Tztatzikistan, especially since there are precious resources such as oil being involved” Said Tom.

Corrington
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Corrington » Sun May 23, 2021 9:59 am

Taryn Boullante strides into the room with two of her guards from Corrington. “Hello representatives, Corrington is very excited to be here to observe this organization and find more allies. We are already quite familiar with several nations here, and wanted to join the UDAF as an observer as a symbol of unity with those such as the Islamic Holy Sites, Southeast Marajarbia and Tyrantio Land. I am an honorary citizen of the Islamic Holy Sites and the wife of their excellent Cultural Minister al-Zubaida, so I can assure you all that I have the UDAF’s best interests in my heart. I look forward to speaking with more of you.” She took her seat.
I.C.D.N. Security Council President, Founder of S.E.T.Z.A.

Ancapimania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ancapimania » Sun May 23, 2021 10:02 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Tom Skywards receives a phone call from the Government. “Ok. Yeah. Yes Sir!” Exclaimed Tom Skywards as he put down his phone. “The Government of Southeast Marajarbia wishes to know wether or not we will intervene in Tztatzikistan, especially since there are precious resources such as oil being involved” Said Tom.

"Oh hell yeah! Let's get oil,uranium and diamonds!!!" Fredrick Angeles says, "for capitalism!."
Defcon 5-very peaceful

Ancap wonderland

NationStates Puppet
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby NationStates Puppet » Sun May 23, 2021 10:05 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Tom Skywards receives a phone call from the Government. “Ok. Yeah. Yes Sir!” Exclaimed Tom Skywards as he put down his phone. “The Government of Southeast Marajarbia wishes to know wether or not we will intervene in Tztatzikistan, especially since there are precious resources such as oil being involved” Said Tom.

"We need to be careful about such a big decision. We have already deployed troops, but to defend the government only."

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun May 23, 2021 10:11 am

"We need to be careful about such a big decision. We have already deployed troops, but to defend the government only."

“Our leaders are also considering making sure that the Rebels, Royalists, and Nationalists merge to become the official Constitutional Monarchy of Tztatzikistan, as it appears that is the only good solution that can allow us and other nations and their corporations to trade with them.” Said Tom.

Ancapimania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ancapimania » Sun May 23, 2021 10:36 am

NationStates Puppet wrote:"We need to be careful about such a big decision. We have already deployed troops, but to defend the government only."

“Our leaders are also considering making sure that the Rebels, Royalists, and Nationalists merge to become the official Constitutional Monarchy of Tztatzikistan, as it appears that is the only good solution that can allow us and other nations and their corporations to trade with them.” Said Tom.

" Why don't we just invade as a United front? If the royalist win slavery could be legalised and if the nationalists win it will be a dictatorship with barely any freedom and who knows the rebels next move.The fact is we need to intervene and also exploit the market. "Frederick says.
Defcon 5-very peaceful

Ancap wonderland

NationStates Puppet
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby NationStates Puppet » Sun May 23, 2021 10:38 am

Ancapimania wrote:

" Why don't we just invade as a United front? If the royalist win slavery could be legalised and if the nationalists win it will be a dictatorship with barely any freedom and who knows the rebels next move.The fact is we need to intervene and also exploit the market. "Frederick says.

"The market isn't everything. There will be all sorts of resistance. We could just help the government win."

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun May 23, 2021 10:45 am

Ancapimania wrote:

“I do agree with you, but I don’t really understand how the Royal Family and rightful ruler of the land would legalize slavery.” Said Tom.

Ancapimania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ancapimania » Sun May 23, 2021 10:48 am

Ancapimania wrote:" Why don't we just invade as a United front? If the royalist win slavery could be legalised and if the nationalists win it will be a dictatorship with barely any freedom and who knows the rebels next move.The fact is we need to intervene and also exploit the market. "Frederick says.

"The market isn't everything. There will be all sorts of resistance. We could just help the government win."

" No,the government is corrupt.we should invade and put another government in power, we should also get the money. " Frederick says, " a democracy would fail without our help.Helping a democratic government win the civil war would be a sensible decision. "
Defcon 5-very peaceful

Ancap wonderland

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates