NATION

PASSWORD

Official United Alliance of Nations Sign-up

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Catarapania
Envoy
 
Posts: 230
Founded: Jun 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Catarapania » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:03 pm

Full name of nation: The Kingdom of Catarapania
Head of state: King Paremahana Ignon
Head of government: Chancellor Michael K. Davis
Population (NS population): Presently 7 million. Canonically, will be capped at 100 million-ish.
Government type: NS definition is Moralistic Democracy, but that may change. Canonically, Constitutional Monarchy.
Geographic location: A fictitious large island in the southern Atlantic.
Are you a member of any other international organizations? No.
How many troops does your military have? Presently about 5,000 (a single brigade). Canonically, will cap at ~750,000.
Do you have nuclear weapons? Technically, yes, but we don't have effective launch platforms for them. They are primarily used to power the Pangaton spacecraft, which in turn was inspired by Project Orion, a Cold War project of the US government that was cancelled in the 1960's, and so should count as MT.
How is your economy? NS stat wise, kind of meh. Canonically, it's decent, but not exceptional.
Do you have a free market? Many sectors of the economy are free. Some are government controlled - such as, eg, the energy industry (almost entirely nuclear).
Does your nation hold free elections? Yes, both for the national Senate and for the hierarchy of regional councils.
If so, how often? Annually.
Do your nation's citizens have basic freedoms? Freedom of Religion is enshrined in law, though Christianity is held in pride of place. Freedom of speech is limited somewhat by lese-majesty laws and (very limited) hate speech legislation. There is Freedom of Assembly, though to hold a public protest, 24 hours advance notice must be provided to the local nobility. See my "canon policies" factbook for more details.
Are you a member of the World Assembly? No, nor do I intend to become one.
OOC:
Is your nation a puppet? No.

User avatar
Thembrya
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: Feb 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Thembrya » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:59 am

Catarapania wrote:Full name of nation: The Kingdom of Catarapania
Head of state: King Paremahana Ignon
Head of government: Chancellor Michael K. Davis
Population (NS population): Presently 7 million. Canonically, will be capped at 100 million-ish.
Government type: NS definition is Moralistic Democracy, but that may change. Canonically, Constitutional Monarchy.
Geographic location: A fictitious large island in the southern Atlantic.
Are you a member of any other international organizations? No.
How many troops does your military have? Presently about 5,000 (a single brigade). Canonically, will cap at ~750,000.
Do you have nuclear weapons? Technically, yes, but we don't have effective launch platforms for them. They are primarily used to power the Pangaton spacecraft, which in turn was inspired by Project Orion, a Cold War project of the US government that was cancelled in the 1960's, and so should count as MT.
How is your economy? NS stat wise, kind of meh. Canonically, it's decent, but not exceptional.
Do you have a free market? Many sectors of the economy are free. Some are government controlled - such as, eg, the energy industry (almost entirely nuclear).
Does your nation hold free elections? Yes, both for the national Senate and for the hierarchy of regional councils.
If so, how often? Annually.
Do your nation's citizens have basic freedoms? Freedom of Religion is enshrined in law, though Christianity is held in pride of place. Freedom of speech is limited somewhat by lese-majesty laws and (very limited) hate speech legislation. There is Freedom of Assembly, though to hold a public protest, 24 hours advance notice must be provided to the local nobility. See my "canon policies" factbook for more details.
Are you a member of the World Assembly? No, nor do I intend to become one.
OOC:
Is your nation a puppet? No.

Accepted, welcome

User avatar
Alski
Secretary
 
Posts: 32
Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Alski » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:27 pm

Full name of nation: Empire Federation of Alski
Head of state: Emperor Saisho Alski
Head of government: Prime Minister Sakurako Yasuda
Population (NS population) 1.846 billion
Government type: (NYT Democracy, etc.) NYT Dem.
Geographic location: Hokkaido and Honshu islands
Are you a member of any other international organizations? (you are allowed to join other organizations) No
How many troops does your military have? 0
Do you have nuclear weapons? No
How is your economy? Great
Do you have a free market? Yes
Does your nation hold free elections? Yes
If so, how often? Every 4 years
Do your nation's citizens have basic freedoms?, (free speech, freedom of religion, etc.) Yes
Are you a member of the World Assembly? Yes
OOC:
Is your nation a puppet? No
The Empire Federation of Alski - Member of ICDN. A -228 civilization, according to this index.
A Class 1.6 Civilization according to this index.

User avatar
Awesome Imperium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 628
Founded: Feb 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Awesome Imperium » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:15 am

Full name of nation: Empire of Awesome Imperium
Head of state: President Luna
Head of government: Prime Minister Alex Cooper
Population (NS population) 317 million
Government type: (NYT Democracy, etc.) Inoffensive centrist democracy
Geographic location: Australia, Indian subcontinent, Philippines
Are you a member of any other international organizations? (you are allowed to join other organizations) Not really no.
How many troops does your military have? 2.6 millions (reserves and active included.)
Do you have nuclear weapons? yes
How is your economy? Exellent gdp of 14.1 trillion
Do you have a free market? Yes
Does your nation hold free elections? Yes
If so, how often? Every Month, Year and 4 years
Do your nation's citizens have basic freedoms?, (free speech, freedom of religion, etc.) Yes
Are you a member of the World Assembly? Yes
OOC:
Is your nation a puppet? No

User avatar
Nova Catania
Diplomat
 
Posts: 695
Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Nova Catania » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:49 am

Alski wrote:Full name of nation: Empire Federation of Alski
Head of state: Emperor Saisho Alski
Head of government: Prime Minister Sakurako Yasuda
Population (NS population) 1.846 billion
Government type: (NYT Democracy, etc.) NYT Dem.
Geographic location: Hokkaido and Honshu islands
Are you a member of any other international organizations? (you are allowed to join other organizations) No
How many troops does your military have? 0
Do you have nuclear weapons? No
How is your economy? Great
Do you have a free market? Yes
Does your nation hold free elections? Yes
If so, how often? Every 4 years
Do your nation's citizens have basic freedoms?, (free speech, freedom of religion, etc.) Yes
Are you a member of the World Assembly? Yes
OOC:
Is your nation a puppet? No

Accepted

Awesome Imperium wrote:Full name of nation: Empire of Awesome Imperium
Head of state: President Luna
Head of government: Prime Minister Alex Cooper
Population (NS population) 317 million
Government type: (NYT Democracy, etc.) Inoffensive centrist democracy
Geographic location: Australia, Indian subcontinent, Philippines
Are you a member of any other international organizations? (you are allowed to join other organizations) Not really no.
How many troops does your military have? 2.6 millions (reserves and active included.)
Do you have nuclear weapons? yes
How is your economy? Exellent gdp of 14.1 trillion
Do you have a free market? Yes
Does your nation hold free elections? Yes
If so, how often? Every Month, Year and 4 years
Do your nation's citizens have basic freedoms?, (free speech, freedom of religion, etc.) Yes
Are you a member of the World Assembly? Yes
OOC:
Is your nation a puppet? No

Pending review
High Schooler from the southeastern US, he/him, hetero, not politically aligned. Well, that was easy


Vladimir Putin is a really bad guy, like a real mean dude.
In all seriousness, though, I hope the people of Ukraine can stay safe.

Go Charlotte FC!

User avatar
Nova Catania
Diplomat
 
Posts: 695
Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Nova Catania » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:58 am

OOC: I can’t edit the OP for some reason, something about “approved image hosts” keeps popping up
High Schooler from the southeastern US, he/him, hetero, not politically aligned. Well, that was easy


Vladimir Putin is a really bad guy, like a real mean dude.
In all seriousness, though, I hope the people of Ukraine can stay safe.

Go Charlotte FC!

User avatar
Meretica
Senator
 
Posts: 4076
Founded: Nov 16, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Meretica » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:06 pm

Observer Status Application
Name of Nation: Meretica
Head of State: Empress Sinestra Dragonheart the First
Heads of Government: The Empress, RAB Leader Albus Organa, the Four Governors
Name of Representative: Isaiah Blackthorne
News: Pres. Carolina Edwards (Independent) will seek reelection to a six-year term; however, sources report that she would prefer to leave office and may be facing pressure to continue leading.

The Senate has passed the Thiran Citizenship Act, extending full rights to citizens of the former nation of Thira following the final defeat of the fascist Thiran state; Traditionalist Party leader Jaques vra Jeanarde referred to the passage of the bill as a "travesty" that was empowering the "Thiran Menace."

Other: Any Dem Will Do 2024; join the largest conflict since the end of the Second Wizarding War in a futuristic Harry Potter RP; bring out your inner American in Twilight's Last Gleaming.

User avatar
Nova Catania
Diplomat
 
Posts: 695
Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Nova Catania » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:00 am

Meretica wrote:Observer Status Application
Name of Nation: Meretica
Head of State: Empress Sinestra Dragonheart the First
Heads of Government: The Empress, RAB Leader Albus Organa, the Four Governors
Name of Representative: Isaiah Blackthorne

Accepted
High Schooler from the southeastern US, he/him, hetero, not politically aligned. Well, that was easy


Vladimir Putin is a really bad guy, like a real mean dude.
In all seriousness, though, I hope the people of Ukraine can stay safe.

Go Charlotte FC!

User avatar
The King Isle
Minister
 
Posts: 2964
Founded: Jun 21, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The King Isle » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:08 am

Full name of nation: The Crowned people's Republic of the King Isle
Head of state: Adam Strolat
Head of government: David laponsin
Population (NS population) 1.395 million it think
Government type: (NYT Democracy, etc.) communist but democratic
Geographic location: IDK
Are you a member of any other international organizations? (you are allowed to join other organizations) yes
How many troops does your military have? 2 Million active troops
Do you have nuclear weapons? Yes
How is your economy? Good
Do you have a free market? Yes
Does your nation hold free elections? Yes
If so, how often? Once every four years
Do your nation's citizens have basic freedoms?, (free speech, freedom of religion, etc.) Yes
Are you a member of the World Assembly? Yes
OOC:
Is your nation a puppet? No
Last edited by The King Isle on Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Long live The King Isle!
Also known as New King Isles/Eswaka. Proud Founder of Scottish

a Scottish lad

User avatar
Nova Catania
Diplomat
 
Posts: 695
Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Nova Catania » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:13 am

The King Isle wrote:Full name of nation: The Crowned people's Republic of the King Isle
Head of state: Adam Strolat
Head of government: David laponsin
Population (NS population) 1.395 million it think
Government type: (NYT Democracy, etc.) communist but democratic
Geographic location: IDK
Are you a member of any other international organizations? (you are allowed to join other organizations) yes
How many troops does your military have? 2 Million active troops
Do you have nuclear weapons? Yes
How is your economy? Good
Do you have a free market? Yes
Does your nation hold free elections? Yes
If so, how often? Once every four years
Do your nation's citizens have basic freedoms?, (free speech, freedom of religion, etc.) Yes
Are you a member of the World Assembly? Yes
OOC:
Is your nation a puppet? No

Pending
High Schooler from the southeastern US, he/him, hetero, not politically aligned. Well, that was easy


Vladimir Putin is a really bad guy, like a real mean dude.
In all seriousness, though, I hope the people of Ukraine can stay safe.

Go Charlotte FC!

User avatar
Greatest States Of America
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1339
Founded: Nov 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Greatest States Of America » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:33 am

Full name of nation: United States Of Greatest States Of America


Head of state: President Of United States Joseph R. Biden.


Head of government: President Joseph R. Biden


Population (NS population): 1.188 Billion and counting.


Government type: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy


Geographic location:Image


Are you a member of any other international organizations? Yes.


How many troops does your military have? 500 Million active and 200 million in reserves


Do you have nuclear weapons? Yes, we possess the legal authority to use WMDs and Nuclear Weapons.


How is your economy? Our economy is ranked 97 out of 100. We are among the top ten economies of the world.


Do you have a free market? We have a free based capitalist market.


Does your nation hold free elections? Yes, without a democracy country has nothing to offer.
If so, how often? Every four years.


Do your nation's citizens have basic freedoms?, (free speech, freedom of religion, etc.) Absolutely it is a birthright of every person in the world and who are we to take away these freedoms?


Are you a member of the World Assembly? Yes and we consistently vote on resolutions.
OOC:


Is your nation a puppet? We rule by authority and national sovereignty we aren't puppets of anyone.


CNN: The United States Of America with approval from Congress now a member of ACI to combat the rise of fascists and communist insurgencies.

User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6579
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:50 am

Greatest States Of America wrote:
Full name of nation: United States Of Greatest States Of America


Head of state: President Of United States Joseph R. Biden.


Head of government: President Joseph R. Biden


Population (NS population): 1.188 Billion and counting.


Government type: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy


Geographic location:(Image)


Are you a member of any other international organizations? Yes.


How many troops does your military have? 500 Million active and 200 million in reserves


Do you have nuclear weapons? Yes, we possess the legal authority to use WMDs and Nuclear Weapons.


How is your economy? Our economy is ranked 97 out of 100. We are among the top ten economies of the world.


Do you have a free market? We have a free based capitalist market.


Does your nation hold free elections? Yes, without a democracy country has nothing to offer.
If so, how often? Every four years.


Do your nation's citizens have basic freedoms?, (free speech, freedom of religion, etc.) Absolutely it is a birthright of every person in the world and who are we to take away these freedoms?


Are you a member of the World Assembly? Yes and we consistently vote on resolutions.
OOC:


Is your nation a puppet? We rule by authority and national sovereignty we aren't puppets of anyone.





OOC: By "puppet" he means are you an alt?
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the UIC, CFTC, LITA, the DEA and the ICDN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the UCA. Founder of the ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

User avatar
Nova Catania
Diplomat
 
Posts: 695
Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Nova Catania » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:54 am

Greatest States Of America wrote:
Full name of nation: United States Of Greatest States Of America


Head of state: President Of United States Joseph R. Biden.


Head of government: President Joseph R. Biden


Population (NS population): 1.188 Billion and counting.


Government type: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy


Geographic location:(Image)


Are you a member of any other international organizations? Yes.


How many troops does your military have? 500 Million active and 200 million in reserves


Do you have nuclear weapons? Yes, we possess the legal authority to use WMDs and Nuclear Weapons.


How is your economy? Our economy is ranked 97 out of 100. We are among the top ten economies of the world.


Do you have a free market? We have a free based capitalist market.


Does your nation hold free elections? Yes, without a democracy country has nothing to offer.
If so, how often? Every four years.


Do your nation's citizens have basic freedoms?, (free speech, freedom of religion, etc.) Absolutely it is a birthright of every person in the world and who are we to take away these freedoms?


Are you a member of the World Assembly? Yes and we consistently vote on resolutions.
OOC:


Is your nation a puppet? We rule by authority and national sovereignty we aren't puppets of anyone.



Accepted
High Schooler from the southeastern US, he/him, hetero, not politically aligned. Well, that was easy


Vladimir Putin is a really bad guy, like a real mean dude.
In all seriousness, though, I hope the people of Ukraine can stay safe.

Go Charlotte FC!
Top

User avatar
Ukcross
Diplomat
 
Posts: 631
Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ukcross » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:53 am

Full name of nation:Alexander Slazo
Head of state:Alexander Slazo
Head of government:Socialist Autocracy.
Population (NS population) 890 Million. (There's Lot's of Large Islands.)
Government type: (NYT Democracy, etc.)
Geographic location:Large Amount of Islands With one Bordering Nytoa. (So Wherever Nytoa is)
Are you a member of any other international organizations? (you are allowed to join other organizations) No.
How many troops does your military have? Well, Since there's Conscription.. 622 Million and Rising, It's a Very Militaristic Country. Conscription is 8 Years Though, So it Will Start to Drop Soon.
Do you have nuclear weapons? Yes.
How is your economy? Doing Amazing.
Do you have a free market? No.
Does your nation hold free elections? No.
If so, how often? N/A
Do your nation's citizens have basic freedoms?, (free speech, freedom of religion, etc.) Free Speech Mostly.. Some Small Restrictions, But Yes.
Are you a member of the World Assembly? No, Maybe Soon.
OOC:
Is your nation a puppet? No.
Last edited by Ukcross on Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Some Random Canadian Guy Who Made an Tyranical, Autocratic, Militarized Country Online.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

User avatar
Nova Catania
Diplomat
 
Posts: 695
Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Nova Catania » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:05 pm

Ukcross wrote:Full name of nation:Alexander Slazo
Head of state:Alexander Slazo
Head of government:Socialist Autocracy.
Population (NS population) 890 Million. (There's Lot's of Large Islands.)
Government type: (NYT Democracy, etc.)
Geographic location:Large Amount of Islands With one Bordering Nytoa. (So Wherever Nytoa is)
Are you a member of any other international organizations? (you are allowed to join other organizations) No.
How many troops does your military have? Well, Since there's Conscription.. 622 Million and Rising, It's a Very Militaristic Country. Conscription is 8 Years Though, So it Will Start to Drop Soon.
Do you have nuclear weapons? Yes.
How is your economy? Doing Amazing.
Do you have a free market? No.
Does your nation hold free elections? No.
If so, how often? N/A
Do your nation's citizens have basic freedoms?, (free speech, freedom of religion, etc.) Free Speech Mostly.. Some Small Restrictions, But Yes.
Are you a member of the World Assembly? No, Maybe Soon.
OOC:
Is your nation a puppet? No.

Pending
High Schooler from the southeastern US, he/him, hetero, not politically aligned. Well, that was easy


Vladimir Putin is a really bad guy, like a real mean dude.
In all seriousness, though, I hope the people of Ukraine can stay safe.

Go Charlotte FC!

User avatar
Magnited
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: May 09, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Magnited » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:22 am

Full name of nation: The Islamic Federal Republic of Magnited
Head of state: Muhammad Jai
Head of government: same
Population (NS population) 956 million
Government type: (NYT Democracy, etc.) inoffencive Centerist democracy
Geographic location: next to The King Isle
Are you a member of any other international organizations? (you are allowed to join other organizations) yes
How many troops does your military have?
32,542,388
Do you have nuclear weapons? yes
How is your economy? good
Do you have a free market? ABSOULTELY
Does your nation hold free elections? yes
If so, how often? every 4 years
Do your nation's citizens have basic freedoms?, (free speech, freedom of religion, etc.) yes
Are you a member of the World Assembly? no
OOC:
Is your nation a puppet? yes

User avatar
Nova Catania
Diplomat
 
Posts: 695
Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Nova Catania » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:01 am

Magnited wrote:Full name of nation: The Islamic Federal Republic of Magnited
Head of state: Muhammad Jai
Head of government: same
Population (NS population) 956 million
Government type: (NYT Democracy, etc.) inoffencive Centerist democracy
Geographic location: next to The King Isle
Are you a member of any other international organizations? (you are allowed to join other organizations) yes
How many troops does your military have?
32,542,388
Do you have nuclear weapons? yes
How is your economy? good
Do you have a free market? ABSOULTELY
Does your nation hold free elections? yes
If so, how often? every 4 years
Do your nation's citizens have basic freedoms?, (free speech, freedom of religion, etc.) yes
Are you a member of the World Assembly? no
OOC:
Is your nation a puppet? yes

pending
High Schooler from the southeastern US, he/him, hetero, not politically aligned. Well, that was easy


Vladimir Putin is a really bad guy, like a real mean dude.
In all seriousness, though, I hope the people of Ukraine can stay safe.

Go Charlotte FC!

User avatar
Dispertag
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 116
Founded: Nov 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Dispertag » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:38 am

Full name of nation: The Constitutional Monarchy of Dispertag
Head of state: Augusto Santamaría Úzqueda
Head of government: Sandra Uriarte Figueras
Population (NS population) 460 million
Government type: (NYT Democracy, etc.) Inoffensive centrist democracy
Geographic location: States of the East Coast, part of Ontario, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
Are you a member of any other international organizations? (you are allowed to join other organizations) No
How many troops does your military have? 4.852.000
Do you have nuclear weapons? No
How is your economy? Booming
Do you have a free market? Yes
Does your nation hold free elections? Yes
If so, how often? every 3 years
Do your nation's citizens have basic freedoms?, (free speech, freedom of religion, etc.) Yes
Are you a member of the World Assembly? Yes
OOC:
Is your nation a puppet? No
I, Augusto Santamaría Úzqueda, rule this Monarchy called Dispertag
Proud member of The Iron Alliance
Liberal Conservative
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori
“Tiempo de rojos: hambre y piojos” —> “Commie time: hunger and lice”

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Leriya, Union of Akoren

Advertisement

Remove ads