NATION

PASSWORD

ALEZIAN REUNIFICATION CEREMONY (IC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

North Alezia
Spokesperson

Founded: May 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby North Alezia » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:57 pm

(Idresh bowed after receiving the good reception from the people in the stadium. Idresh got down from the stage. Idresh exited the stadium through the western exit while the host reenters the stage.)

Imara: Well, I heard a few applauses even before Idresh starts singing, you really really really like the Worldvision Song Contest, huh? Because Idresh is the one responsible for returning North Alezia back to shape in Worldvision 86.

(the audience applaused like crazy)

Imara: Well, me too. And I got to experience it firsthand, even though I brought home 17th.

Helena: Oof. Anyway, in this segment, we already saw history happen. The South Alezian revolt against the old and tight government. Like what our previous speaker said, we are not just people that anyone can test.

Tatiana: Yeah, anyway, WHO'S READY FOR SOME AZ-POP?

(The audience went crazy, especially having heard the rumors of a new group being formed, just for this occasion.)

Arlaina: For those who don't know, AZ-POP stands for Alezian Pop. It's your normal pop, but noticeably more hijabs and a little bit more unique. Well, HERE THEY ARE! AU4AU!

(The audience went crazy again, and the four members off the AU4AU entered the field from different entrance, Mina Al-Diyyah (North Alezia's representative for Worldvision 84), Isabelia Reona (South Alezian pop star), Narlina Nesharidze (Mosin-Naganese singer, ex member of ZFI48), Selena Herlina Salem (Pantabangese singer, ex member of Salty Sweety) The four got up the stage for the second song.)

SONG NO. 2
“Call Me Crazy”
AU4AU

Music and Lyrics: Mina Al-Diyyah, Isabelia Reona, Narnia Nasharidze, and Selena Herlina Salem
Tune: Sugababes – About A Girl

Blue : Mina Al-Diyyah
Red : Isabelia Reona
Orange : Narlina Nesharidze
Green : Selena Herlina Salem
Black: All

(A-U, Union)
Girls, union time is right
Sugar time, party lights,

Let’s have a crazy time
Let’s have a crazy time
Let’s have a crazy time

Hey, come and give a go
It ain’t intention, no
Think you can beat me down?
Well, take my crown
(Try take my crown)

We’re riding Mercedes’
Ridin’ thru A-16
And I’ll stay elegant while on the road
(while on the road)

The city lights (yeah we love it)
The car lights (yeah we love it)
Day-night (yeah we love it)
Y’all will see

Y’all can call me crazy, boy
And I won’t even mind
But y’all better watch out when we slay, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

But we’ll conquer the world
So better watch your petty words, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

We be crazy singin’
Oh-oh ha-ay-ah oh-oh ha-day-oh
We be crazy singin’

I like how you say that,
And then I’ll be answering, “what?”
And I will break your heart if I need to
(if I need to)

I be like, “what the heck”
‘Cuz one acts like a brick
Better not make me click
Due to your tricks (to your tricks)

The city lights (yeah we love it)
The car lights (yeah we love it)
Day-night (yeah we love it)
Y’all will see

And I won’t even mind

We be crazy singin’
We be crazy singin’

Girls got the world’s big stage
Crazy like, “I can’t take”
Crazy trips through all the way
Let’s have a crazy time
When people says you’re cray
Take his number, prove your way
Kick him through, and make him cry
Let’s have a crazy time

Girls got the world’s big stage
Crazy like, “I can’t take”
Crazy trips through all the way
Let’s have a crazy time
When people says you’re cray
Take his number, prove your way
Kick him through, and make him cry
Let’s have a crazy time

We be crazy singin’
We be crazy singin’

And I won’t even mind

We be crazy singin’
We be crazy singin’

(The Quartet ends their song, and unisonly shouts, "THANK YOU ALEZIA!!!" )
FEDERATION OF NORTH ALEZIA

Member of the Alezian Union

North Alezia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Alezia » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:32 pm

(The Quartet walked to the exit where they came from previously. The host returns to the stage.)

Imara: Well! I enjoyed that a lot!

Helena: You should be, because they only practiced for two months while that referendum was taking place.

Tatiana: Ha. We can say that, people might've asked, we've seen North and South Alezian culture here, but where is the other two? The other two, are right in front of your eyes!

Arlaina: Right! This kind of tradition of recreating stories came from Pantabang Islands! And the construction of the sets and props are based on what they used back then.

Tatiana: And the ships, that came from Mosin-Nagan! The technology is made by a Mosin-Naganese! So this way, everyone is included!

(the audience applaused)

Imara: Anyway, we already heard speeches from three members of the Alezian Union, we'll hear the last member, which is North Alezia. Ladies and gentlemen, please give a round of applause to Mr. Aris Khalsanqaruddin.

(The audience applaused, Aris entered from the southern part of the entrance, where Aris is found riding a motorcycle followed by other motorcycles by all sides, giving a show before the speech ensues. The motorcycle arrived at the center stage, and Aris got off the motorcycle then proceeded to get up to the stage.)

ADDRESS BY ARIS KHALSANQARUDDIN
Representative and National Council Member for North Alezia

]Image

Ladies and gentlemen, madam Premier, members of the Alezian Union Preparation Committee, my colleagues of the National Council, and my friends from the international world.

والأهم من ذلك ، شعبي. شكرا لك على الحماس الكبير الليلة
And most importantly, my people. Thank you for the great enthusiasm you've shown today.

We've experienced many hardships tested by time and other parties. I'm not going to lie, it's scary thinking that we'd never unify. But today, I was proven severely wrong.

We've achieved the unbelieveable, we've achieved the unpredictable. We actually unify, this is the, not one of, THE greatest achievement we ever achieved.

I'm very thankful to everyone that made this happen, and I'm proud of everyone here. I won't add too long to the ceremony, but there's one thing I want to say, and that is... I love you all, no matter who you are. I love you all.

And about that motorcycle ride, I think that represents something we all has to have. And that is compassion, bravery, and ambition to try something new and to try harder to prove the world, that we're a country that people can love, and adore.

(Aris raised the Alezian Union flag)

This flag, will be the witness. The witness, as the poem said, the witness to something new. Ladies and gentlemen, as the representation of North Alezia, I declare North Alezia's official admission into the Alezian Union.

(Aris waved the flag left and right, then gave it to a soldier nearby.)

Just as my colleagues has said before, I hope this union will strengthen the Alezian friendship, and maybe, one day, we'll achieve the Alezian Dream. Together. Thank you very much.

(Aris got off the stage while people applaused.)

North Alezia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Alezia » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:22 pm

(After Aris finished his speech. The audience applaused while Aris got back on to his motorcycle to the northern entrance of the stadium, the hosts return to stage.)

Imara: Ladies and gentlemen, as four members of the Alezian Union agreed upon an agreement, let us witness, after selection made by the Alezian Union Preparation Committee, the joint agreement of all four members of the Alezian Union, and witnessed by all 12 delegates of various countries, please welcome our premier, Madam Sa'idah Mahmudaisyah.

(Hearing that name, the audience went crazy. People do predict that she'll be the one who'll lead the union due to her ability and her quick response to people's aspiration. Sa'idah and her team entered from the eastern side of the stadium, with probably the biggest flair, soldiers flying all flags of the four members of the Alezian Union, and arriving not by ships or anything, she's walking to the center stage together with her members of the National Council. Sa'idah arrived on the stage first, and got to the lectern.)

ADDRESS BY SA'IDAH MAHMUDAISYAH
Representative of North Alezia and Interim Premier of the Alezian Union

Ladies and gentlemen, members of the Alezian Union Preparation Committee, my friends of the National Council, and the international community who has gave us time to visit and attend the ceremony.

I'm so happy, that after hundreds and hundreds of years of separation and conflict, we have reached a joint agreement that will benefit all of us, not weighing on one. I can't wait to start working tomorrow after this ceremony.

This ceremony, is proof on how far we've gone, and after this, we have to prove our international delegates, that we can go much further. I hope everyone is ready for that.

I have to tell all of you in the National Stadium, and those watching at other places, that we have to help each other now that it's easier to do it. We reestablished train connection through the Pantabang Islands, we're giving economic stimulus to South Alezia in order to quickly recover their economy.

the Alezian Workforce is something we must be proud of, now that an addition of approximately 200 million people means that our workforce can be better than ever before, due to its obvious diversity. You don't have to worry about that person taking your job, since everyone will have something to work on.

Speaking of workforce, by reunification, we finally prove to the old generation that we can do it, we can do something that they can't, something they would never imagine ever happen. And everyone has to change their mindset, all towards the Alezian goal.

We have goals, and one of it now that we're united, is to be the best country there is and to be as loving and caring to the international world as possible, while staying strong in home, the Alezian way.

Lastly,

(Sa'idah Mahmudaisyah raised the Alezian Union flag)

Today, 28th of April 2021, I, Sa'idah Mahmudaisyah, the interim Premier of the Alezian Union, declared that the Alezian Union is officially established, and all governmental activities will go under the Alezian Union name. In layman's terms, it's:
GAME ON, WORLD! HERE COMES ALEZIA!

(Sa'idah Mahmudaisyah flew the flag left and right four times each)

Thank you for this occasion, and I'm proud to be selected to lead this country until a democratic election can be prepared. I will try my best to lead this country until that occasion happen. Long live Alezia!

(Sa'idah left the stage followed by the parade. Sa'idah herself returned to VIP seat through the western side of the stadium, and the others went to the other three sides.)
Last edited by North Alezia on Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alezian Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 30, 2021
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Alezian Union » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:42 pm

(The Audience applaused crazier than ever, with fireworks finally activated shooting around the outer ring of the stadium, where audience given a view on the National Stadium from outside, cars driving around, and towers lighting on the Alezian Union flag. The hosts return to the stage, this time all in Alezian Union flag sashes. While that happens, people with musical instruments and chairs entered from various places of the stadium. It's beautiful, people piling inside, sitting on their chairs. Correct. It's the Alezian Union Orchestra)

Imara: That was amazing! Nice job! The Union is on! Super on!

Helena: True, but before we get to the last song, we need to remind everyone that this is also a national event, and thus, the newly made national anthem has to be sung

Arlania: Correct, ladies and gentlemen, in the audience, or in the delegation wing, we would like to ask you to stand up, and celebrate Alezian Unity.

Tatiana: Ladies and gentlemen, may we present you, our conductor, Hasan Khalid! And the singers? Us! But you can help us sing and spread the love around, also, the lyrics are already out on the internet, do check it. And do look at your right, yes, those are flag poles! The four flags of the old government will be put down, and the flag of the Alezian Union will be flown for the first time.

(Hasan faced the camera, and bowed to the audience, and then prepared for the song. )

OH MY ALEZIA
Alezian Union National Anthem
Imara Syafani, Helena Baas, Tatiana Mzhavanadze, and Arlania Carrie Salem

Music: Andi Robi Idris Novogrody, Robert Sweerteejk, Adam Kharadashvili, Navila Hessonite Dadon
Lyrics: Idresh Noam-Khaled, Henriquez Van Tien, Makala Heanashvili, Henriquez Dalavi Salem, Adela Al Maltiyyah (representing international people)
TUNE: STEVEN UNIVERSE THE MOVIE - THE TALE OF STEVEN

Alezia.....
Land of those who Believe (Land of those who Believe)

Alezia.....
Spanning mountains and seaports

Happy and United and
Cooperative love
Even if when the world falls ...

Born from a beautiful castle....
Once divided by sea!

The seas won't ever break us
Forests won't separate us
As one, we'll grow, we'll grow.....

Alezia.....
United as peaceful (united as peaceful)

Alezia.....
Strong her heart and strong her land

Even if the world tests
The ships will sail onward

Oh My Alezia.....
THE ALEZIAN UNION

Member of the WMCAverse
Waisnor / Malta Comino Gozo / Carrelie / ALEZIAN UNION

Read The Alezian Union: The Comic HERE!

Winner of Worldvision 94,103, and 107
Runner-up of Worldvision 83 (through NA), 104, and 105, WHF 55, and JWHF 9

Alezian Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Alezian Union » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:15 pm

(After the instrumental ends, people got back to their seats, while applausing once again.)

Imara: And with that, we would like to announce the ceremony's closing.

Arlania: But no worries! We'll give you something memorable! And that is, Imara, you sung a song in the ending of Part 3, right?

Imara: Right? What's with that?

Helena: You said that you're going to sing that song again but with more positive lyrics.

Imara: Correct.

Tatiana: Ladies and gentlemen, it has been a fun ride, enjoying this ceremony together! If you can, you may stand, turn on your phone's flashlights and wave it around, because here we go, Imara Syafani!

FINAL SONG
We’ll forever be in love
Imara Syafani

Music: Ariena Lisanda
Lyrics: Andi Robi Idris Novogrody, Mark Sweetens
Tune: Carola – All The Reason To Live

(The stadium was dark all over again, with the props all cleaned off. The conductor from the song before moved his conducting stick again for the second song and the final one for the ceremony. The view from top slowly closed down to Imara Syafani who got all the spotlight to herself.)

Separated behind the wall,
Our feelings long stood still, and no one made the call,
Tryin’ to fight it all on my own
And I almost surrendered, yet I still refuse to fall

It’s because of you, I am still strong
Promise me

(The overhead lights (16 in total) starts to direct the light to Imara.)

We’ll forever be in love…
And nothing can break it ‘part
I prayed all day for you
And I hope you did the same for me
I won’t let go of your hand anymore

(The other hosts got to walk a few steps forward, and the light also revealed the flags of all members of the Alezian Union, where they would walk down the stage and stood still in front of Imara's direction on the stage.)

I’ll vow;
We’re stronger united in love
The waves, the soil, the sky will vow for our love
Forever in love!

(The instrumental plays, Imara kept her position while puts her microphone on her microphone stand while holding the hands of her fellow hosts)
Looking back through all the years
Wondering how did you survive?
Wondering how did you find me?

Was it worth years of waiting?
Because you’re my everything
More than anything

(The camera closes up on Imara, looking as dramatic as ever, and then it got back to the top view, where ships and motorcycles can be seen entering from all sides, actors as soldiers and civilians alike entered the field)

I miss you, after these years away…
I will pray;

(The fireworks starts getting intense in the stadium, (for the full scene, look at this video, and then after the view out, the view changes to the vip seats, where international delegates can be seen waving their hands to the slow tune, some even turned on the flashlight on their phones.
)
And nothing can break it ‘part
I prayed all day for you
And I hope you did the same for me
I won’t let go of your hand anymore

I’ll vow;
Forever in love!

(The view changes back to a close up on Imara, then changes to the top view again where 3 people holding other countries' flags from the separate entrances are seen running onto the stage:
North : Arduo, Eraman, Adab
West : Malta Comino Gozo, South Batoko
South: Islamic Holy Sites, Pemecutan, Carrelie
East: Waisnor, Elejamie, Britonisea.)

And if the world test our grand love, fight on
And if the sails says otherwise, sail on!
Remember our old past, but go on!
I’ll never let you go alone

(Imara lets off her co-hosts hands and took off her microphone and holds it again, at the same time, all 12 countries' flags arrived at the center part of the stadium, flying the flags in unison.)

I’ll vow
We’ll forever be in love!
Forever in love!

(The view zooms in from far away as Imara sung the last sentence)
Forever in Love!

(The audience gave Imara the ceremony's biggest applause ever, as the fireworks turns off. It's official, the ceremony has ended. The Alezian Union's era has started.)
THE ALEZIAN UNION

Member of the WMCAverse

Alezian Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Alezian Union » Sat May 01, 2021 12:12 am

(While people are celebrating, and especially those at the center, the credits on overlay plays.)

CREDITS

EXCECUTIVE PRODUCER
Harun Sahuldaffi

ASSOCIATE PRODUCER
Nevena Halisovic
Helga Voordersbrijk
Sarine Narniashvili
Amiruddin Hessoni Salem

LINE PRODUCER
Ismaraddin Khayarim

LIVE TELEVISION DIRECTOR
Yasmin Helga Rakic

LIVE TELEVISION ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR
Milhanera Malkolevich
Desiree Rouvan
Ali Hizama

LOCATION MANAGER
Swayne Aaronsen

MAKE UP ARTIST
Chelin Saratova

RESEARCHER
University of Zafizamarrah - Alezian History Department

SCREENWRITER
Alikana Molitvanova

SET DESIGNER
Bruce Konikrijk
Adam Leeuwarden
Malenka Saminaruddina

A1
Samalesh Da'an
Asheni Mara

A2
Dorothy Maxwell
Harunafi Salidan Dadon

BOOM MIXER
Terrence Aubigny

LIVE VIDEO OPERATOR
Muhammad Sa'id Dafaqara
Nuh Hisyam Alif
Merlin Souvriere

CHARACTER GENERATOR OPERATOR
Asmaret Dakishnov

FLOOR MANAGER
Ismet Dawruddin

ASSISTANT FLOOR MANAGER
Ferriara Adlenie
Navi Maatscherij
Alda Flourester

GRAPHICS COORDINATOR
Akram Halimuddin

GAFFER
Yama Harismana

KEY GRIP
Masytav Kakov

DOLLY GRIP
Astama Nazar

PRODUCTION CONTROL ROOM
Shesana Marin
Alif Husayn Dawi
Makkadana Madria
Hesson Tristan

PRODUCTION MANAGER
Aslam Haraqqa

PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
Narina Hablaqani
Ishaq Daffi

TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
Maresh Dam

TELEVISION DIRECTOR
Ali Safaruddin Fajar

VIDEO CONTROL OPERATOR
Selena Hashekov

CAMERA CONTROL UNIT OPERATOR
Aalster Krijver

VIDEO TAPE OPERATOR
Nevena Ljuznama

VISION MIXER
Elena Maatshavers

POEM AND CULTURAL DIRECTOR
Shava Reijksaaba

MAESTRO OF ORCHESTRA
Hasan Khalid

MUSIC COMPOSERS
Naren Halivais
Aziz Goridagyev Novogrody
Hasan Malindarazzi
Arlianna Safarudiyyah
Rahmat Zahulafi Yamaqzul
Muhammad Yasaqqi
Husain Fattah
Mukhlis Krasnaya Novogrody
Ariena Lisanda
Andi Robi Idris Novogrody
Mina Al-Diyyah
Isabelia Reona
Narnia Nasharidze
Selena Herlina Salem
Robert Sweerteejk
Adam Kharadashvili
Navila Hessonite Dadon

MUSIC LYRICIST
Elena Halivais
Aziz Goridagyev Novogrody
Hasan Malindarazzi
Arlianna Safarudiyyah
Harun Zahulafi
Husain Fattah
Mukhlis Krasnaya Novogrody
Ariena Lisanda
Idresh Noam-Khaled
Mina Al-Diyyah
Isabelia Reona
Narnia Nasharidze
Selena Herlina Salem
Henriquez Van Tien
Makala Heanashvili
Henriquez Dalavi Salem
Adela Al Maltiyyah
Mark Sweetens

POEM READERS
Cherzaelin Makara Salem
Leon Haridashvili
Makarina Heriznaya
Hafizi Ramelie

SINGERS
Merlinne Van Halenie
Rahmat Zahulafi-Yamaqzul
Arlianna Safarudiyyah
Marien Maureen
Haridzi al Hafari Fattah
Imara Syafani
Idresh Noam-Khaled
AU4AU

DANCERS
University of Alezian Arts Dance Team
Millenial University of Zafizamarrah Dance Team
Crazyphone Dance Team
Halika Senior High, ZF Dance Team
Ma'ada Senior High, ZF Dance Team
Sulaimani Senior High, ZF Dance Team
Wrong Placer Dance Team

SPECIAL THANKS
All International Delegates
All Members of the Alezian Union National Council
Citizens of Alezian Union

RTBO
WBC

National Stadium of Zafizamarrah

ALEZIAN BROADCASTING AUTHORITY CAMERA CREW

SPONSORS

Millenial University of Zafizamarrah
Lazuli Chicken
FABA
ARICO
Petrolezia
Swain Drinks
Tetropaks
La Seleczione
Makazatul Hotel
Al Husana Hotel
Grand Isbaraqqi Hotel

2021 / Alezian Union Preparation Committee / Alezian Broadcasting Authority

THE ALEZIAN UNION

Member of the WMCAverse

Alezian Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Alezian Union » Sat May 01, 2021 12:17 am

(the credits ends, and your delegate returned to the hotel room. Looking at such an event, your delegate probably have a lot of things to say? If you want to, what do your delegate think about the ceremony?)

P.S. If you want to, you can start RPing about going home and stuff.
Last edited by Alezian Union on Sat May 01, 2021 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE ALEZIAN UNION

Member of the WMCAverse

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates