NATION

PASSWORD

The Wolf Pack (Cavirfi Only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Cavirfi
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 28, 2021
Ex-Nation

The Wolf Pack (Cavirfi Only)

Postby Cavirfi » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:47 am

Privyet, tovarischiy of NationStates, it is me once again Cavirfi...Oh you know what, screw this overtly crappy, overused intro. I am just gonna get straight to the point

THIS IS THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH AND 4TH OF 4TH STEP FOR LEGISLATION OF CAVIRFI. FULL STOP

The opening ceremony will be simple and secretive. First orders of business will be done on the same day.

:)
Last edited by Cavirfi on Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Storefronts | THE Barn | Set up an Embassy to Cavirfi

CAVIRFI ONE: #BoycottCavirfi movement enters Day 203; CBCC-Cavirfite Wing Strike enters Day 181 | 529 days left until Federal Police inaugurated, Training enters Day 203 | Crabaiaian Electoral Board declares 2023 Federal Election to be held on July 9 for Amine and Imguria and July 16 for the rest of the country | Chano-Cavirfite Sea Storm hits Cavirfi at wind speeds of 54 km/h, causes mild damage; Inauguration of new Great Tribunal, Technocratic Council, and Ministers postponed indefinitely | Average Weather: 20.91℃

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Opening Ceremony

Postby Cavirfi » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:02 am

The Opening Ceremony

Everyone in the Wolf Pack: Margeaux Tortune, Emily Santis, Lola Enderein, Alicia Caljæn, Dominic Thomsen, and Martha Arcanghel. Go to a small room, everyone except Margeaux, sits down.

Margeaux grabs her laptop opens it, and then reads everything from there

"So, my guys, it's finally time, it's finally time to fully open the government of Cavirfi."

She then tells everyone the rights and responsibilities of the Wolf Pack

"Your rights are as follows:

The Right to have total control of the land in times of crisis

The Right to approve or veto bills passed by the Technocratic Council and/or petitioned by the people.

The Right to declare Martial Law without Technocratic Council approval.

The Right to monitor suspicious assemblies for suspicions of terrorism and/or organized crime.

The Right to set up regulations without Technocratic Council Approval.

The Right to control government spending."

"As for your duties, you shall serve the Great Tribunal and the Technocratic Council, for they also have to decide with us."

"Okay, everyone, do you recognize your rights?"

"Yes."

"Do you recognize your duties?"

"Yes."

"Then, the Wolf Pack, is formed."

Everyone slowly claps

The opening ceremony is over.

CAVIRFI ONE: #BoycottCavirfi movement enters Day 203; CBCC-Cavirfite Wing Strike enters Day 181 | 529 days left until Federal Police inaugurated, Training enters Day 203 | Crabaiaian Electoral Board declares 2023 Federal Election to be held on July 9 for Amine and Imguria and July 16 for the rest of the country | Chano-Cavirfite Sea Storm hits Cavirfi at wind speeds of 54 km/h, causes mild damage; Inauguration of new Great Tribunal, Technocratic Council, and Ministers postponed indefinitely | Average Weather: 20.91℃

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

1st Order of Business

Postby Cavirfi » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:11 am

Emily then gets the paper for CR#1.

Chancellery Resolution #1 - Cavirfi with Europe

We, Cavirfi, have seen the importance of international diplomacy, in maintaining peace. Therefore, Cavirfi shall seek peace through seeking diplomacy.

The Free Land of Cavirfi, upon enactment of this Resolution, will seek to apply, non-member non-applicant observer status to the European Union:

• Defining the European Union as a regional trade union of 27 countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, The Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.
  • Defining Non-Member Non-Applicant Observer Status (NMNAOS) as a status where one nation is allowed to attend Parliamentary sessions in the European Union with being able to propose laws for the European Union but not have the ability to vote in such issues, as well as being a status where one isn't interested to become a full fledged member of the European Union.
  • Recognizing that having NMNAOS can affect Cavirfi economically through the trade regulations that the European Union passes.
  • Recognizing that Cavirfi won't be affected politically or socially compared to members of the European External Community.
  • Recognizing that having NMNAOS will only affect Cavirfi's relationship with the European Union as an entity and not its members.
  • Recognizing that NMNAOS won't affect Caviri's relationship with current NMNAOS holders.

Hereby, applying for NMNAOS, upon the enactment of this resolution.

Hereby, enforcing Resolution #1 upon approval.

Hereby, concluding Chancellery Resolution #1

"Okay, everyone, what do you think about this?" Emily then asks.

Emily Santis: Since I made this law... I AGREE

Margeaux Tortune: Since I authored the idea... I AGREE

Lola Enderein: I oppose nations who want to expand the EU's realm of power, because this will inevitably lead to what we don't want for Cavirfi as a nation, a bad boy society...I DISAGREE

Dominic Thomsen: I don't really care too much about EU politics...ABSTAIN

Alicia Caljæn: I side with Thomsen, however it would be great to have cultural sharings with Europe...I AGREE

Martha Archangel: I side with Thomsen...ABSTAIN

Emily Santis: Okay then 3 yay, 1 nay, 2 abstain. It's official CR#1 shall now go into effect, thanks for being with us tonight.

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

2nd Order of Business

Postby Cavirfi » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:16 pm

Chancellery Resolution No. 2 - Privatise and Revamp the Cavirfite Bone China Company

We, the Wolf Pack, have recognized the failures and shortcomings of the Cavirfite Bone China Company over the past month, and we wish to increase competition with privatisation and revamping.

1. DEFINING The Cavirfite Bone China Company as a state-owned enterprise that is in charge of the production of tea, silk, and porcelain in Cavirfi.

2. DEFINING Tea as a herb from the leaves of the Camellia Sinensis that is used for drinking purposes.

3. DEFINING Silk as the protein fibers of the Bombyx Mori, an agricultural worm. Used for the making of various textiles

4. DEFINING Porcelain as a ceramic material from the clay, Kaolinite. As well as bone ash and feldspathic material. Used for pottery.

5. DEFINING Privatisation as the removal of state influences in the decision making of a company owned by said state.

6. DEFINING Revamping as the closure and reopening of a company in which during the closure period, said company shall improve.

7. ACCEPTING that upon the enactment of this bill that The Cavirfite Bone China company shall be Privatised and Revamped. But under the condition that they will sell SOLELY tea, silk, and porcelain.

8. RECOGNIZING that The Cavirfite Bone China Company being owned by The Great Farmer, being Privatised will result in the loss of the ownership of The Great Farmer over the company.

9. ACCEPTING a transfer from 100% ownership of the funding of The Cavirfite Bone China Company to a 1% stake in the Cavirfite GDP will be granted to the Chancellor.

10. ACCEPTING that The Great Tribunal and The Technocratic Council will carry the infinite rights to set up a committee for inspection to show that the Great Farmer isn't abusing their newly acquired wealth.

Hereby concluding: Chancellery Resolution No. 2 - Privatise and Revamp the Cavirfite Bone China Company

Margeaux: Since this will help me...I AGREE

Emily: Since I made this law...I AGREE

Lola: I think this law will give too much power to Tortune...DISAGREE

Alicia: This law is particularly of no concern and I think this will benefit not only the Great Farmer but Cavirfi as a whole as well...I AGREE

Martha: I agree with Lola, Margeaux is going overboard with this law...I DISAGREE

Dominic: I ABSTAIN

Emily: Okay, 3 agrees and 2 disagrees, this is it, Chancellery Resolution No. 2 is passed.
Last edited by Cavirfi on Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Sat May 01, 2021 10:49 pm

By a 6-0 vote, CR#3 is now approved and will take into effect immediately.

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Sun May 16, 2021 3:38 am

By a 3-2 vote, CR# 4 is passed.

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Mon May 31, 2021 10:29 pm

By a 6-0 vote CR#5 is passed.

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:33 pm

By a 4-2 vote, CR#7 is passed.

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:04 am

Conference for the Issuing of Executive Order No. 1 - Wednesday. August 18, 2021.

The door slowly opens and Margeaux Tortune, the Great Farmer, walks into the room, and sits down on her official briefing seat. She positions to the mic pointing to her mouth and lets out a minute of silence, grabbing dispatches, and preparing to issue her newly written order.

A few reporters from the Barnumberg Bulletin had already been waiting for her sitting opposite to her in the room.

She begins speaking

This will be the briefing in response to the Issue of Concern by the Federal Government of Crabaiaia against the Wolf Pack of the Free Land of Cavirfi released on Saturday, the thirty-first of July, two-thousand and twenty one. In which I shall release an issue in response.

I will now be taking questions, only ask five of them for tonight please, gentlemen. You may begin asking them now.

The room goes silent before the first reporter asks the first question.

Uhm, if this doesn't count as "A question", can I please ask how we are supposed to address you for this Conference, are we supposed to refer to you by any formal addresses or is "Madam" or "Ma'am" just fine?

I am not that strict with titles, Madam, Ma'am, Your Excellency, Miss Farmer, whatever title you prefer to use, that is fine by me.

Should you ask if that question counts as "only five questions"? No, I won't take that as a question, since you are just trying to be courteous. Thank you for doing so.

Okay, so my first question for you is: What is this issue of concern that the Crabaiaian Federal Government has released against the Wolf Pack, can you provide contexts for it especially for some of our audience who are not active in discussing political issues at hand and mainly want to get clear of what is going on in and out of their surroundings?

So this issue of concern is question is a condemnation released by the Federal Government of Crabaiaia headquartered in Laker City led by the General Commander, Nathan Overton. Against us, the Wolf Pack who is headquartered in this building at THE Barn site. In response to the rapid increase of our spending on the military in response to their actions against certain groups of people. The identities of these groups cannot be verified as such because it too transcends superficial, easy-to-detect, characteristics. These groups could be political, social, moral, or financial. But nonetheless, we are spending on our military to deter the Crabaiaian Government from spreading their actions to our borders. This issue of concern is not effective in any legal or physical form and is simply a message of just that...concern by actions that we are free to commit by International Law.

Has the Crabaiaian Government issued any condition that they may alleviate their own fears against the Wolf Pack, and if so have they issued any punishment should current actions continue?

To both questions, yes, yes they have. For the first one, they have said that if we cut our military spending by minor but significant proportions that they would seek to make agreements with us and reestablish informal relations. To the second question, should we not follow their conditions, they will issue more aggressive measures against us, they will cut trade, which we don't have plenty much of with them anyways, and mobilize troops to attack us in case of emergency.

Has the Crabaiaian Federal Government provided any reasons as to why Cavirfi should spend less on their military, and have they incite any specific goal that you, the Wolf Pack, had in mind, to reason with why are you spending so much on the Guard?

Yes, they have. They have incited that we believe that we are entitled to something for portraying a single bit of positive humanity or ethos as it is so called, and they have said that we should stop spending so that we can come to peaceful terms, because we are not going to get what we want whether through means of peace or through means of force.

To quote them directly:
"... All because, all because; they can't handle the fact that you aren't entitled to anything because you are doing the bare minimum of positive humanity."

And what do you have to say to that?

To the folks at Laker City, we know what you are doing. You are trying to make us look like entitled brats so that you can deny us our freedom, the freedom you have denied us for 28 full years, so that you can come and justify the genocide and discrimination you are currently committing against us silently.

We know we are not entitled to anything, otherwise, we would have laid back and let the days pass by, but right now. RIGHT NOW, we are arming up and getting ready to fight for what we want: Freedom, Happiness, and Safety.

Last time I checked, you aren't entitled to discriminate against a group of people because a few bad apples, that's a blatant human rights violation as defined by the Citia Treaty, that you are a partial signatory to. Do not use that argument against us, to think that we are not owed even the slightest of respect and dignity and self-determination and liberty and life. The fact that you can use the good old card of "bare minimum" when you yourself have done no good is disgusting, and needs to be condemned forever.

The room goes silent for a bit

Does anyone have any further questions?

No, Ma'am

Then I will go now to issuing my Executive Order No. 1

Margeaux flips her dispatches for a bit before arriving to the order in which she wanted to issue, she begins reading from it.

Executive Order No. 1 - Cavirfite Response to Condemnation by Crabaiaia

We, the Wolf Pack have sighted that on the thirty-first of July of the year two-thousand and twenty-one, religiously the Year of our Lord, secularly the Common Era. That the Crabaiaian Federal Government as they are so called headquartered in Laker City has released an issue of concern so called in condemnation against our rapid military spending, we shall seek to respond to this condemnation in haste and without reconsideration. We shall command the following:

1. The rapid construction of one hundred Chemical Weapons factories; twenty-five in Barnumberg, twenty-five in Edgebol, ten in Ostry, ten in Bornesandgrave, ten in Bernchinshot, ten in Bleshe, five in Ntwich, five in Dsormere. With a maximum capacity of one thousand employees, and a production of ten chemical bombs consistent of any harmful substance per day. With an annual salary of one hundred and ten thousand fifty-four Universal Standard Dollars and thirty-seven Universal Standard Cents per each worker, all of which shall have tax-exempt status, full coverage for health expenses, and standard housing should they need it. The Ministries responsible for this command shall be the: Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Right, and Ministry of Economics.

2. The mobilization of all active members of the Sovereign Guard in their respective forts to prepare for a military exercise with the intent to improve their skills to be conducted for fifty days on a national scale, with a report on the results to be released within two weeks after the exercises have been successfully conducted, with no increases or decreases in their pay, and a chance for improvement of one's rank should their performance be considered Excellent either by the Presiding Council or the General Presidents. The Ministries responsible for this command shall be the: Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Diplomacy, and Ministry of Economics.

Both commands shall be conducted the day following the approval of this order and the coordinators assigned by the Ministries in which they shall seek to manage and conduct the work commanded shall act accordingly so.

The total financial accruements of this order shall be the sum of: Seventy-One Trillion, Seven Hundred and Eleven Billion, Five Million, and Four Hundred and Thirty-Seven Universal Dollars. The amount shall be spent upon approval

Thus concluding this Order and making it official by approval of Her Excellency, The Great Farmer.

Tortune presents the Order to the camera, sets it down on the table and signs it. The 2 cameras filming her flicker as history is about to be made, as tensions will continue to boil over.

The press leaves and the order is issued. The conference is over

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:11 am

Issuing of 1st Extension to Executive Order No. 1

The room is silent for a bit before Margeaux Tortune enters the room.

Good evening, brothers and sisters in this land of good. Today, I shall announce the extension of my first Executive Order released last Wednesday, August 18th. This will be the extension that will begin the exercise for the newly introduced Marines, I will tell you this, we already spent a lot on the existing exercise just to make sure that performance is even. We spent around 6 to 12 trillion dollars to initiate this exercise, and we spent another 2 trillion evening out slower performing parts of the military in additional training, this is the equivalent of 8 to 14 trillion dollars, we broke world records overnight, thanks to the donations of our supporters abroad, thank you.

This threat is not going away, the Triumvirate of Estima, Crabaiaia, and the United State, will keep themselves intact, until we, Cavirfi are fully dismantled. I will not let that happen, NO ONE in this country will let this happen, we are already living good lives in this new nation, we do not want that to go away. That is why we must be more aggressive, to be able to defend ourselves, means to be able to maintain our lives, our newly found lives.

For this, I shall now release the extension to the previous Executive Order.

Tortune then gets a dispatch from her files and reads aloud its contents:

First Extension to 'Executive Order No. 1 - Cavirfite Response to Condemnation by Crabaiaia'

We, the Wolf Pack have acknowledged that the 'Executive Order No. 1 - Cavirfite Response to Condemnation by Crabaiaia' was created in advance of the schedule of the introduction of the Cavirfite Marines, thus knowing that the result of this would be an uneven balance of power between the exercising branches of the Sovereign Guard, as well as an undermining of the purpose of the Marines to act as a quick response force. Thus we would now like to Order a separate exercise for the Marines to take place for 50 days, beginning tomorrow. With a report on the results of the exercise to take place 2 weeks after it occurs.

The total financial accruements of this Order shall be 16 trillion Universal Standard Dollars and thus shall be executed immediately upon signature of the Great Farmer.

Tortune then puts the dispatch and signs the bottom, confirming the extension. She then leaves the room, the issuing is over.
Last edited by Cavirfi on Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:44 am

Announcement of Corruption Crisis

The room is silent once again and Margeaux Tortune enters it, with notebooks in her hand, ready to announce about a government crisis beginning. She sits down on her chair and adjusts the microphone to her face and starts speaking.

People of Cavirfi, we have a crisis at hand:

Some horrible data from the Minister of Government has been sent to me regarding corruption in this country, and this is a front for declaring some bad news. So word has it that 25% of officials are engaging secretly in corruption of at least 1,000 Knabunas, so since we have around 5 million in the police force, this can be suspected that around 1.25 million cops are accepting bribes of at least this amount. It is unknown who these officials are, the report has not clarified the names of these officials, but because of this. Trust in the Central Bank has dropped and because of this, we are now at odds with ourselves.

We are now 2 kickbacks above the world average for corruption and because of this I shall make a declaration:

Today, Sunday, August 29th of 2021, I, Margeaux Tortune, Great Farmer of Cavirfi, shall now declare a Corruption Crisis in our hands. This will be a rough time for us, normal law-abiding folk, however, this will be an easy time for criminals. This crisis will stay declared until kickbacks are lowered to less than 10.

I send my best wishes to you all. I hope we will get through this together.

Tortune leaves the room.

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:38 am

Issuing of 'Executive Order No. 2 - Project Plutonia'

The room is once again silent, Tortune opens the door, carrying two documents in her hands she walks to her chair, sits down, and holds up the mic to her mouth.

So yesterday, there were protests in Edgebol against my government for being inefficient about the handling of public infrastructure, which I will admit in my speech to Parliament, that is true, and you may put me to shame for that. But because of these protests, I say; ask and ye shall recieve.

I have here the papers for my answers to your question. You want us to fulfill our ambitions? Say no more.

She lays the documents down on her desk and says

I will begin reading my Executive Order No. 2 - Project Plutonia. Right now

Tortune starts reading aloud the Order

Executive Order No. 2 - Project Plutonia

We, the Wolf Pack, acknowledge the concerns of citizens in Edgebol regarding the inefficiency of the Government regards to the handling and development of public infrastructure. In response, we shall now order Project Plutonia.

Project Plutonia will be the first ever nationalized development project by the Wolf Pack to help improve the lives of Cavirfites in the aspects of security, fire safety, education, medicine, transport, and social communication. Therefore we will now order the following for the project to be accomplished:

1. The construction of eighty (80) schools with the capacity of one-thousand (1000) students per school, the distribution of these schools shall be ten (10) per municipality. In which they shall be opened on the first day of the Academic Season Twenty One-to-Twenty Two ('21-'22). This duty shall be fulfilled by the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Education

2. The construction of fourty (40) hospitals with the capacity of five-thousand (5000) patients per hospital, the distribution of these hospitals shall be five (5) per municipality. In which they shall be opened the day after construction. This duty shall be fulfilled by the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Health

3. The construction of five-hundred and twelve (512) communal bus stops for public transportation around a community with the capacity of two (2) busses at a time per stop, the distribution of these stops shall be sixty-four (64) per municipality. In which they shall be opened the day after construction. This duty shall be fulfilled by the Ministry of Economics

4. The construction of sixty-four (64) district bus stops for public transportation around a municipality with the capacity of seven (7) busses at a time per stop, the distribution of these bus stops shall be eight (8) per municipality. In which they shall be opened the day after construction. This duty shall be fulfilled by the Ministry of Economics

5. The construction of eight (8) central bus stops for public transporation around the country with the capacity of twelve (12) to thirteen (13) busses at a time per stop, the distribution of these bus stops shall be one (1) per municipality. In which they shall be opened the day after construction. This duty shall be fulfilled by the Ministry of Economics

6. The construction of one thousand (1000) police stations for the purpose of law enforcement with the capacity of fourty (40) employees of the police units to be stationed at a time per station, the distribution of these stations shall be one hundred and twenty-five (125) per municipality, In which they shall be opened the day after construction. This duty shall be fulfilled by the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Justice

7. The hiring of fourty thousand (40000) police employees for the purpose of law enforcement with the responsibility for ten (10) citizens in duty per employee, the stationing of these employees shall be throughout the stations ordered for construction under clause 6. The salary accruements of these officers shall be of one hundred and thirteen thousand two hundred and twenty-five Universal Standard Dollars ($113,225) per year per officer. This task shall be fulfilled by the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Justice

8. The construction of one thousand (1000) fire stations for the purpose of firefighting and the maintenance of fire safety with a capacity of fourty (40) employees of the firefighting units to be stationed at a time per station, the distribution of these stations shall be one hundred and twenty-five (125) per municipality. In which they shall be opened the day after construction. This duty shall be fulfilled by the Ministry of Economics, the Ministry of Health, and the Ministry of Welfare.

9. The hiring of fourty thousand (40000) fire safety employees for the purpose of maintaining fire safety with the responsibility for ten (10) citizens in duty per employee, the stationing of these employees shall be throughout the stations ordered for construction under clause 8. The salary accruements of these officers shall be of one hundred thousand and two hundred and twenty-five Universal Standard Dollars ($113,225) per year per employee. This task shall be fulfilled by the Ministry of Economics, the Ministry of Health, and the Ministry of Welfare.

10. The construction of eight (8) community centres for the purpose of the entertainment and the welfare of civilians as well as the holding of conventions, with a capacity of ten thousand (10000) people at a time per centre, and amenities for the happiness of visitors. The distribution of these centres shall be one (1) per municipality. In which they shall be opened the day after construction. This task shall be fulfilled by the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Welfare

11. The hiring of eight thousand (8000) communal employees for the purpose of working in the community centres with the task of maintaining or improving the amenities of the centres. The employment shall be one thousand (1000) employees for centre. In which their salary accruements shall be seventy eight thousand three hundred and sixty-two Universal Standard Dollars ($78,362) per year per employee. This task shall be fulfilled by the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Welfare

12. The purchasing of eight thousand (8000) communal busses for the purpose of usage by commuters using communal bus stops, the distribution of these busses shall be one thousand (1000) per municipality. These busses shall have a capacity of twenty-five (25) persons at a time per bus. This task shall be fulfilled by the Ministry of Economics

13. The purchasing of four thousand (4000) district busses for the purpose of usage by commuters using district bus stops, the distribution of these busses shall be five hundred (500) per municipality. These busses shall have a capacity of fifty (50) persons at a time per bus. This task shall be fulfilled by the Ministry of Economics

14. The purchasing of eight hundred (800) communal busses for the purpose of usage by commuters using communal bus stops, the distribution of these busses shall be one hundred (100) per municipality. These busses shall have a capacity of one hundred (100) persons at a time per bus. This task shall be fulfilled by the Ministry of Economics

15. The hiring of eight thousand (8000) communal drivers with the task of driving communal busses, the employment and responsibilities of these drivers shall be to one (1) communal bus per driver. The salary accruements of this shall be seventy eight thousand and three hundred and sixty-two Universal Standard Dollars ($78,362) per year per driver. This task shall be fulfilled by the Ministry of Economics

16. The hiring of four thousand (4000) district drivers with the task of driving district busses, the employment and responsibilities of these shall be to one (1) district bus per driver. The salary accruements of this shall be one hundred thirteen thousand and and two hundred twenty five Universal Standard Dollars ($113,225) per year per driver. This task shall be fulfilled by the Ministry of Economics

17. The hiring of eight hundred (800) central drivers with the task of driving central busses, the employment and responsibilities of these shall be to one (1) central bus per driver. The salary accruements of this shall be one hundred fifty six thousand and seven hundred nineteen Universal Standard Dollars ($156,719) per year per driver. This task shall be fulfilled by the Ministry of Economics

18. The hiring of fourty thousand (40000) medical employees with the task of performing tasks for the hospitals mentioned in clause 2, the employment and responsibilities of these employees shall be to ten (10) citizens per employee and the stationing of these employees shall be one thousand (1000) per hospital. Their salary accruements shall be one hundred fifty six thousand and seven hundred nineteen Universal Standard Dollars ($156,719) per year per employee. This task shall be fulfilled by the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Health.

19. The purchasing of four thousand (4000) ambulances with the purpose of sending patients to hospitals in case of emergency, the labor required to run these ambulances shall be done by assigned medical employees as per clause 18. The distribution of these ambulances shall be ten (10) per hospital. This task shall be fulfilled by the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Health

20. The hiring of three thousand and two hundred (3200) educational employments with the job of working in the schools mentioned in clause 1, the employment and responsibilities of these employees shall be to twenty-five (25) students per employee and the stationing of these employees shall be fourty (40) per school. Their salary accruements shall be one hundred thirteen thousand and two hundred twenty five ($113,225) per year per employee. This task shall be fulfilled by the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Education

21. The purchasing of eight thousand (8000) school busses with the intent of transporting students between their homes and their schools mentioned in clause 1, the distributions of these busses shall be one hundred (100) per school. These busses shall have a capacity of ten (10) students per bus. This task shall be fulfilled by the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Education.

22. The hiring of eight thousand (8000) school bus drivers with the job of driving the school busses mentioned in clause 21, the employment and responsibilities of these drivers shall be one (1) school bus per driver. The salary accruement of these drivers shall be seventy eight thousand and three hundred sixty two Universal Standard Dollars ($78,362) per year per driver. This task shall be fulfilled by the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Education.

These tasks shall be fulfilled acknowledging five (5) clauses:

1. The salaries of the employees mentioned in clauses 7, 9, 11, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, and 22 shall be renewed every September 3rd. As an extension of this order

2. The salaries of the employees mentioned in clauses 7, 9, 11, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, and 22 shall be listed as tax exempt, meaning that the salaries are fully disposable to the employees mentioned

3. That citizens shall pay ten Universal Standard Cents ($0.10) per every stop that they have completed while riding a communal bus in their travels, one Universal Standard Dollar ($1) per every stop that they have completed while riding a district bus, and ten Universal Standard Dollars ($10) per every stop they completed while riding a central bus.

4. That citizens shall pay one hundred Universal Standard Dollars ($100) every time they use the services of the ambulances mentioned in clause 19.

5. That students are not and should not be required to pay to use the services of a school bus.

The total financial accruements of this Order shall be in the total sum of: one hundred twenty four trillion, eight hundred eighty four billion, twenty five million, four hundred seventy six thousand, and two hundred Universal Standard Dollars ($124,884,025,476,200). Thus understanding that the amount listed shall be paid upon signature of the Great Farmer.

Noting that constructions in the project shall start the day after signature of the Great Farmer and must be completed on the day after.

Thus concluding 'Executive Order No. 2 - Project Plutonia'

Tortune lays down the Order, grabs her pen and signs it.

Ask for development and ye shall recieve development, my best wishes to you all, good day.

Tortune leaves the Conference Room as she orders the beginning of a massive development project.

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:09 am

Disarmament and Invitation to Crabaiaia for a Meeting

The room is once again silent before the Great Farmer enters it, she heads to her chair and sits down before making her announcement, she grabs the mic, breathes in, and starts speaking.

Everyone I have news to make,

After a long discussion with the Presiding Council regarding the issue of the excess strength of the military, I have come and announce that we have now disarmed all our weapons of mass destructions, nuclear, chemical, and biological. We realize that these weapons in supplement to an already destructive and robust firepower and armour system would already be detrimental to what we are trying to achieve which is World Peace, well this debate had already been happening since I began the military exercise last August and I would like to say that I think I went too far with addressing the issue with our foreign relations, so to ease tensions this decision has been made.

As requested by the Crabaiaian Government back in July, I will now agree to some talks addressing our unease, and I would like to invite the General Commander of Crabaiaia together with the Diplomatic Service to Cavirfi to meet in Barnumberg regarding this diplomacy and what we can do to solve our differences.

Thank you for taking time to listen, I am very sorry for the workers that thought they could have a long time source of stable high income, your final pay of 115,000 Knabunas has been sent to your homes, live your lives as you wish now. We shall deal with this issue with words not with bombs.

Thank you all and have a wonderful evening.

She leaves the room.

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:25 am

End of Corruption Crisis

Tortune bursts into the room rather calmly, and sits down.

People of the Land I have some great news to make,

After some final negotiations with the Ministry of Government and with the help of Watchdog groups, we were able to tackle corruption and end the crisis. So in other words, the corruption crisis is over.

May Good Luck bestow on you all.

Tortune leaves the room
Last edited by Cavirfi on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:08 am

Press Conference regarding the re-institution of Socialism and the Carliton Crisis

Reporters from the Barnumberg Bulletin arrive in the main office of the headquarters of the Wolf Pack, and wait for Margeaux Tortune to arrive, she enters the room 15 minutes later and sits down on her chair.

Alright good afternoon, Your Excellency, we are from the Barnumberg Bulletin and we are here to ask you about the re-institution of Socialism and the ongoing Carliton Crisis, if you are okay to discuss that.

Oh, I am okay with discussing anything.

Okay then, so first, let's discuss your reinstitution of Socialism, you said before that you would prefer a State Capitalist economy rather than a Socialist economy, so why the change of mind? Was there any decision or theory proposed within the Government that made the shift back to Socialism possible?

Well, actually, I was not the one who made the decision to shift the economic system, it was the Minister of Economics, Mister Albert, who made the decision to shift back, and even though I had to be the one to approve the decision, being a Technocratic Council, I appointed Mister Albert on the basis of his ability to practice excellent stewardship, so I approved the decision, because he's the better one at economics here afterall. It would be silly to not follow his guidance and expect Cavirfi to prosper like that.

Okay then, how will the new economic system work.

Well, it will work like the previous one.

Previous one? Like the previous economy before this new one, or the previous iteration of socialism here?

The previous economy, I am planning to stick with a Market economy with elements of an AI-backed command economy, I mean right now behind this room, are the newly installed computers that will be one of fourty modules that will be the backbone of the Command Economic structure. Now under the new economic system, Albert says that the free distribution and trade of resources shall continue, but the management of finances will go into the hands of first, laborers, the people who work for companies and second, the AI assistants.

Another thing that will be different from the previous Capitalist Economy will be how companies themselves are run, Albert and even I personally find it extremely disturbing how we are a nation that is said to profess values, yet we allow a system where leaders of corporations can use their employees like puppets, now not all Capitalist economies are like that, certainly not the one we tried to pursue, but the previous one that we had was like that, when Mister Albert sent me the theses for the reinstitution of the Socialist system, we had found out about how toxic Corporate culture was in some parts of Cavirfi had become. In the theses, Mister Albert reported that Cavirfites working for major corporations were unsatisfied with their working conditions but chose to continue working out of fear of losing their livelihoods should they fail to find another job within the next fiscal month, now that alone could have been enough for this Government to reimpose a Socialist system, combined with the fact that we are currently introducing tax cuts so that Cavirfite workers can have more disposable income, allowed for the further freedom of some corporate leaders to exploit their workers. So, in this new system, workers will now have a say in how production lines should be run, workers will have the freedom to create labor unions, and corporate hierarchies will be abolished, all workers are equal, and management will be done as a collective.

Now, will we continue economic liberalization? If by economic liberalization you mean tax cuts, then yes, we will continue doing that, but that means, unfortunately, welfare will be absolved completely, and to the point that the unemployed will have to pay duties as compensation for the fact that they're unemployed, which I'll admit, that should not be the case, that seems unforgiving, however the duties will not be overly expensive, as of now, I think it's around ten universal standard cents. However with our AI command economy able to create jobs more easily, then the risk of being unemployed involuntarily will be lower than it was during the Capitalist period. Me and Mister Albert along with the Ministry of Economics will find a way to allow the unemployed to live good enough to just survive but until then, once the fiscal month begins this Thursday, the unemployed will unfortunately have to pay duties.

Okay, thank you for taking the time to talk to us about Cavirfi's reinstitution of Socialism, uhm...let's see, about the Carliton Crisis. Are you aware of this problem firsthand?

Oh, yes, I am, when me and Chancellor Santis bought the land from the previous owner, the deed included the zones in the Nova Arta, Li Govbrella, and Ana Cavirfi channels, that we, the Wolf Pack, knew were going to soon end up in dispute. We just didn't know when the dispute would take place, but we knew it was going to happen, so we just waited for it to happen so that we know who has claims over certain parts of the areas as well as how to solve the problem.

Okay, so now that Zarnicovia is making claims to certain parts of those zones, how do you want to solve the dispute?

Well, I would rather solve it diplomatically, I would prefer to hold a meeting with the leaders of Zarnicovia, I think the Navy and the Coast Guard using clearly unrecognized Autonomen rights is an absurd way of going through the disputes. I think the Navy should withdraw from the areas NOW and to never go the areas ever again without the permission of the Government. So, I say withdraw NOW, this act is inappropriate and if you think of it, illegal, I want to resolve the dispute diplomatically, let me do so.

Okay, thank you, Your Excellency, we have no further questions.

Tortune and the correspondents leave the Conference Room calmly.

Autonomen - A concept developed in Estima that asserts the autonomy of the military away from the Government in times of peace.

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:29 am

Press Conference regarding the expiry of the Non-Aggression Pact with Crabaiaia and correlation to Carliton. Saturday, 10/23/2021

Reporters from the Barnumberg Bulletin and Cavirfi One once again file inside the main office of the Wolf Pack to discuss the expiry of the 1 month long non-aggression pact with Crabaiaia and it's correlation to Carliton, Margeaux Tortune enters the office and sits down, the conference begins

Okay, good evening, Your Excellency, we are reporters from the Barnumberg Bulletin and Cavirfi One, so we want to discuss to you the issue about relations across the Chano-Cavirfite Sea, so we got news from the Laker City Sentinel about the expiry of the non-aggression pact that you had signed with the General Commander of Crabaiaia on the 22nd of September at the Chancery of the Crabaiaian Embassy to Cavirfi, so...we just want to ask you; are you aware about a specific line within the article that says that the non-aggression pact could have "allegedly" been used to block the possibility of a stronger Cavirfite Sovereign Guard?

Well...the Crabaiaian Government is sort of nervous with what could possibly be the results of the Fall 2021 Exercise, which by the way, I got word from Miss Mackenzie, Minister of Defense and Mister Albert, Minister of Economics; that the first reports are finished, however they want me to disseminate the first report together with the second report in one briefing, and the second report, the one for the Marines will not be available until the 28th of October. So, back to the issue of relations across the sea, I am aware that Mister Kavan Vu, the author of the article said:

"The pact was allegedly created to slow down the rise of Cavirfi's military might, which some in the Crabaiaian Ministry of Defense speculate could be weak in numbers (in comparison to them), but strong in terms of firepower and military technology (again, in comparison to them) which they fear could harm the Sovereignty of Crabaiaia as an independent state, and now that the pact is expired, many fear that Cavirfi could simply return to further strengthening the military."

Is that the one Mister Vu wrote that you are asking me about right now?

Yes, Your Excellency, that is the line that we are asking you about right now, so like I said, are you aware about lines saying that the non-aggression pact is allegedly a scheme by the Crabaiaian Government to prevent the rise of the Sovereign Guard?

Yes!

Okay then, so now that you are aware about the non-aggression pact expiring and the fact that some even in Crabaiaia are speculating schemes by their Government to weaken the Sovereign Guard, would you, as the Great Farmer, continue to pursue a peaceful relationship with the Federal Government of Crabaiaia?

It depends on what you mean by a peaceful relationship, I would personally want both of us, Crabaiaia and Cavirfi to avoid war as much as possible within the year or better yet, any year. If that is your definition of a peaceful relationship, then I would say yes, both countries need a peaceful relationship AT THE MOMENT, to survive.

However, if your definition of a peaceful relationship is for the Crabaiaian State to continue their repeated abuse of human rights, like freedom of speech or freedom of the press, which though I will not compare Crabaiaia to an authoritarian state they do not silence everybody that disagree with them but there have been multiple incidents where those who caused public scandal through opposition were either exiled or stripped of their property, then we will not continue a "peaceful relationship" with the Crabaiaian State, and what I just said; the violation of freedom of speech and the violation of the freedom of the press is not the ONLY concern I have with the Crabaiaian State, there are many more; and I feel like it will be too much for a conference like this.

Okay then, uhm...if peace was to continue what Crabaiaia, but under your conditions, which is the discontinuation of the further pursuit of non-aggression. Uhh...what would you do in this new profound peace?

Well, in the first Barnumberg Accords, the Wolf Pack and the Crabaiaian Government have agreed for the arrival of 500,000 political and social refugees from Crabaiaia to Cavirfi, and in the Second Accords, the one that we signed on the 22nd of September so far, extended that limit to 1,000,000 political and social refugees. Right now, there are only 304,000 Crabaiaian refugees residing in Cavirfi and all of them have a date of full freedom, basically it's the date that their citizenship is transferred from Crabaiaia to us, Cavirfi. That date is the 7th of March 2022, after that, any refugees that arrive from Crabaiaia to Cavirfi before one million, will IMMEDIATELY become citizens. But, it doesn't matter, with our current residency laws; what's the difference between a refugee on a limited residency and a non-refugee migrant with full citizenship or rather yet, anyone with full citizenship? Nothing, there lives will be the same, so it's best that we get enough refugees to enter Cavirfi before the date. This will be my priority for the upcoming Christmas Season, the Sovereign Navy shall be prepared at any date, by command, to start an operation for the interception of mass refugees, so that they can have a safe home here in Cavirfi.

However, I am not going to make that command just yet, I want the Chancellor and the Technocratic Council to approve a command to start the mass interception of refugees, I do not have a deadline for this, but I recommend that the Chancellery draft a resolution on or before the 30th of November. I am not requiring the Chancellery to make a resolution, I am just recommending them to make one.

Other than that, our peacetime plan is a subject for the Chancellery to answer and they mostly like their answers to be classified so please, let the Chancellery answer whatever questions you have regarding our peacetime plans, and respect any decisions they make when they ask.

Okay; now Crabaiaia is likely to enter the Carliton Crisis considering that they share naval borders with both Cavirfi and Zarnicovia, what are your thoughts on that? Do you think they will enter the Crisis? What will you do when they do?

Look, Crabaiaia never was there during the Treaty of Carliton, I mean neither were we as the Modern Cavirfite State, but our predecesors were there, so we inherited whatever issues came with it. I cannot bet on whether or not they will enter BUT if they will, then I will make sure the Cavirfite Sovereign Guard protects Zarnicovia and this nation from Crabaiaia's naval expansion, Crabaiaia already has vast resources both inland and in their territorial waters to want more despite being able to survive centuries on the available resources is concerning at best, sinister at worse. I think Crabaiaia should start looking within their surroundings and not interfere the naval borders of other nations, especially with the abundance they have.

Does anyone have any further questions?

No, Your Excellency.

Okay then, that is all I have to say. Good night.

Tortune leaves and minutes later the reporters leave.
Last edited by Cavirfi on Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:12 pm

Press Conference regarding Warning Shots in disputed areas by Zarnicovia

Reporters from the Barnumberg Bulletin fill the main office of the Great Farmer and she arrives a few hours later, with a document in her hand. The reporters prepare to ask their questions

Okay, good morning again, Your Excellency, this week has been very busy lately, with the non-aggression pact between this Government and the Crabaiaian Federal Government expiring and rising tensions in disputed zones, so we would like to now ask a few questions, would you mind?

Sure, no problem.

Uhm okay so...what happened earlier? Like in the disputed zones between us and Zarnicovia, what happened?

So, Zarnicovia fired a couple of warning shots in the disputed zones, sort of to assert their claim over their parts of it, which I will respect, our predecessors didn't take all of it, so Zarnicovia has some parts that are rightfully theirs.

Okay, do you plan to use military action to assert the claims over our part of the disputed areas?

Yes, absolutely, the Sovereign Guard is there to protect the Sovereignty of this country as the name suggests, so we must defend our parts of the disputed zone that are de facto part of us even if de jure it is disputed. I will now present an Executive Order that me and Minister Mackenzie wrote for this issue.

Executive Order No. 3 - Defend Cavirfite Territories in Disputed Zones

We, the Wolf Pack, and the Minister of Defense considering the rising tensions in the Ana Cavirfi Channel, the Nova Arta Sea, and the Li Govbrella Sea as provoked by the Zarnicovians through warning shots earlier on the date of October the 26th, will now initiate efforts to defend de facto Cavirfite territories in the de jure disputed areas.

1. NOTING that Cavirfi will NOT be asserting claims over de facto Zarnicovian Territories

2. UNDERSTANDING that this is a matter of DEFENDING PRACTICAL TERRITORIES rather than ASSERTING CLAIMS OVER TECHNICAL ONES

3. NOTING that it will be INTOLERABLE for any of the dispatched to actually engage in combat with whatever Zarnicovian fleet is present in the disputed zones

4. MANDATING patrol over de facto Cavirfite territories in the Ana Cavirfi Channel, the Nova Arta Sea, and the Li Govbrella Sea.

5. MANDATING that the branch in charge of this patrol be the Coast Guard

6. MANDATING that 10 Fighter Jets and 25 Frigates be sent to the Ana Cavirfi Channel

7. MANDATING that 10 Fighter Jets and 25 Frigates be sent to the Nova Arta Sea

8. MANDATING that 10 Fighter Jets and 25 Frigates be sent to the Li Govbrella Sea

9. NOTING that amounts to a required manpower of 1,935 members of the Coast Guard, which will compose the Main Patrol Force with 645 members for the AC Team which will patrol the Ana Cavirfi Channel, 645 members for the NA Team which will patrol the Nova Arta Sea, and 645 members for the LG Team which will patrol the Li Govbrella Sea

10. PUTTING 1st Officer-Lieutenant Amaya Sanders in charge of the Main Patrol Force

11. PUTTING 2nd Officer-Lieutenant Grace Clegg in charge of the AC Team

12. PUTTING 2nd Officer-Lieutenant Eliot Hoffmann in charge of the NA Team

13. PUTTING 2nd Officer-Lieutenant Brandi McArthur in charge of the LG Team

14. MANDATING that the patrol last 7 days, with 16 hours a day for patrol, with obvious breaks needed for refueling of fighters.

The total financial costs of this operation shall be NS$ 26,083,680,000 and will be spent immediately upon the signature of the Great Farmer.

Thus understanding that the Executive Order will be approved immediately upon signature of the Great Farmer

Hereby, concluding Executive Order No. 3 - Defend Cavirfite Territories in Disputed Zones

The Great Farmer grabs a pen and signs the Executive Order, the reporters flash their cameras as she leaves the room she says.

We may want peace, but we need to defend our territories.

The Conference ends.

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:16 am

The Issuing of the Reports for the Fall 2021 Exercise

The Great Farmer enters the room with documents in her hand, she sits down and turns on the microphone.

Good evening to all watching, I have gotten the files from the Ministry of Defense regarding the improvement of the Sovereign Guard during the Fall 2021 Exercise, now I had some expectations about this Exercise, one that I think are a bit too unrealistic, so whatever result will come here well so be it. The fact that the Ministry of Defense and Ministry of Economics could conduct the exercise for this long is enough, so congratulations to you, and congratulations to the Sovereign Guard as well. With that, I shall now read the 2 reports regarding the Fall 2021 Exercise and the Marines Fall 2021 Exercise.

She picks the papers until she finds the first report and she begins reading from it

She adjusts the microphone and begins to speak again

Ministry Report: Regarding the Fall 2021 Exercise

I. Preamble

We, the Ministry of Defense, by orders of the Great Farmer, have coordinated a military exercise along with the Ministry of Economics (who's role in this is secondary) to improve the skills of the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard. This report will be summarizing the improvements of skill and the time alloted to improve those skills.

II. Time Alloted

The total time alloted for this exercise is 50 days, within those 50 days, a time allocated of 800 hours was given, 16 hours were allowed for the exercise per day.

III. Performance Expectations

The Great Farmer in conferrence, expected a total improvement of 65.8%. With an improvement in the Army of 137.2%, an improvement of the Navy of 180%, an improvement of the Air Force of 233%, and an improvement of the Coast Guard of 183% within the timespan of 50 days, with an allocated time of 16 hours per day, with a total allocated time of 800 hours in total for the exercise.

The time allocated and performance expectations have now been disclosed, the report shall now begin.

IV. Army

The Army spent a total of 305 out of 800 hours during the military exercise training, which is a total of 38.13% of the time alloted. During that time the following happened:

• Infantry Forces have improved their skills by 100%
  • APV (Armored Personnel Vehicle) operators have improved their combat skills by 1567%
  • Lights Tank operator have improved their combat skills by 900%
  • Modern Tank operators have improved their combat skills by 400%
  • Heavy Tank operators have mproved their combat skills by 200%

The total improvement of the Army is 137.2%, the goals of the Great Farmer have been achieved by the Army, within 38.13% of the time alloted.

V. Navy

The Navy spent a total of 321 out of 800 hours during the military exercise training, which is a total of 40.13% of the time alloted. During the time the following happened:

• Support Units have improved their combat skills by 100%
  • Frigate operators have improved their combat skills by 200%
  • Battleship operators have improved their combat skills by 100%

The total improvement of the Navy is 180%, the goals of the Great Farmer have been achieved by the Navy, within 40.13% of the time alloted.

VI. Air Force

The Air Force spent a total of 323 out of 800 hours during the military exercise training, which is a total of 40.38% of the time alloted. During the time the following happened:

• Fighter operators have improved their combat skills by 100%
  • Bomber operators have improved their combat skills by 50%

The total improvement of the Air Force is 233%, the goals of the Great Farmer have been achieved by the Air Force, within 40.38% of the time alloted.

VII. Coast Guard

The Coast Guard spent a total of 327 out of 800 hours during the military exercise training, which is a total of 40.88% of the time alloted. During the time the following happened:

• Frigate operators have improved their combat skillys by 200%
  • Fighter operators have improved their combat skill by 100%

The total improvement of the Air Force is 183%, the goals of the Great Farmer have been achieved by the Coast Guard, within 40.88% of the time alloted.

VIII. Potential

Noting that the goals of the Great Farmer for the branches involved in the exercise have all been achieved under the time alloted, the Ministry of Economics has conducted research as to see what would be the skill improvements of the branches involved should the full time alloted be used. Here are the results of the research:

• Total Army Improvement would be 815.1%
  • Total Navy Improvement would be 419.2%
  • Total Air Force Improvement would be 299.5%
  • Total Coast Guard Improvement would be 373.6%

IX. Remarks and Conclusion

In conclusion, a total of 1276 out of 3200 hours was spent by all branches involved in the exercise, training, this amounts to 39.88% of the total time alloted for the Fall 2021 Exercise. In that time frame, a total improvement rating of 65.8%, and an average improvement rate of 183.3%. With a potential total improvement rate of an estimated 120% and an average potential improvement rate of 477.6%

This report is meant to disclose the competency of military leadership during the exercise, and the Great Farmer may use this as reference for military strategy in the future.

We would like to send our most gratitude to the soldiers who participated in this exercise and the Ministries, Generals, and Officers involved for compiling this report.

This concludes the report.

With the signatures of Minister Mackenzie and Minister Alberts written at the bottom.

She then grabs the Second Report and begins to read it aloud.

Ministry Report: Regarding the Marines Fall Exercise 2021

I. Preamble

We, the Ministry of Defense, by orders of the Great Farmer, have coordinated a military exercise along with the Ministry of Economics (who's role in this is secondary) to improve the skills of the Marines. This report will be summarizing the improvements of skill and the time alloted to improve those skills.

II. Time Alloted

The total time alloted for this exercise is 50 days, within those 50 days, a time allocated of 800 hours was given, 16 hours were allowed for the exercise per day.

III. Performance Expectations

The Great Farmer in conferrence expected a total improvement of 153.8%, with an infantry improvement of 100%, an APV improvement of 1000%, a frigate improvement of 200%, and a fighter improvement of 100%, within the alloted time of 800 hours, with 50 days, and 16 hours a day of approved exercise time.

The time allocated and performance expectations have now been disclosed, the report shall now begin.

IV. Results

The Marines spent a total of 438 out of 800 during the military exercise training, which is a total of 54.75% of the time alloted. During that time the following improvements had been made:

• Infantry Forces had improved their firing skills by 166%
  • APV Operators had improved their firing skills by 1660%
  • Frigate Operators have improved their firing skills by 332%
  • Fighter Operators have improved their firing skills by 166%

The total improvement of the Marines is 255.4%, the goals of the Great Farmer have been achieved within 37.5% of the time alloted and 68.5% of the time it took in the exercise training.

V. Potential

Noting that the goals of the Great Farmer for the Marines have been achieved in shorter than the time alloted, the Ministry of Economics has conducted research as to see what would be the skill improvements of the branches involved should the full alloted time be used. Here are the results of the research:

The Marines would have a total improvement 409.2%, with the following individual improvements:

• The improvement of the Infantry Forces would be 266%
  • The improvement of the APV Operators would be 2660%
  • The improvement of the Frigate Operators would be 532%
  • The improvement of the Fighter Operators would be 266%

VI. Remarks and Conclusion

In conclusion, a total of 438 out of 800 hours was spent by the Marines during the Marines Fall 2021 Exercise. In that timespan, there was a total improvement of 255.4% and an average improvement of 581% in the firing skills of the Marines. With a potential total improvement rate of 409.2% and a potential average improvement rate of 931% in firing skills for the Marines.

This report is meant to disclose the competency of military leadership during the exercise, and the Great Farmer may use this as reference for military strategy in the future.

We would like to send our most gratitude to the soldiers who participated in this exercise and the Ministries, Generals, and Officers involved for compiling this report.

This concludes the report.

With the signatures of Minister Mackenzie and Minister Albert written at the bottom

She looks at the camera and smiles in disbelief, shaking her head.

These results are too good to be true, I'm not so confident about a 166% improvement in Marines Infantry?! What?!

She laughs hysterically in disbelief

No no no, I was expecting lower, no no no, my goals seem too idealistic, is this true?! What?!

She laughs again hysterically

W-wait, I n-need to g-get M-Minister Ma-ackenzie here

She laughs even more as she leaves the room to head to the Ministry of Defense's headquarters to bring the Minister of Defense, she with the Minister re-enter the main office, the Great Farmer orders the Minister of Defense to sit on the sofa in front of her desk.

Suzie (nickname of the Minister), are you kidding me?

No, I am not, we conducted tests, these are the legit results.

Well if that's the case, are you sure you're not recruiting super-soldiers?

Of course, not.

Both laugh, the Great Farmer laughing harder than the Minister of Defense who let's out only a simple giggle.

If that's the truth, welp, please send me the proof, but other than that, have a good night.

The Minister leaves the room

I'm sorry if I went off there for a bit, sometimes when results are overboard, things can feel like a lie, but that's just life.

She calms herself down from all the laughing before continuing

Anyways, should the results be true, and not exaggerated nor under-reported, then I would like to congratulate Minister Mackenzie and Minister Albert for their coordination, uhh... Master Holman, Master Combs, Master Wilks, and Master Fields for their superb ability to train the Sovereign Guard during the Exercise, the officers who helped in training if not, conducted the activities of it, and the soldiers for participating in it. You are all deserving of praise, and I wish you all a good night.

She stands up and leaves the room.

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:00 am

Announcement of the Return of WMDs to the Cavirfite Military

The Minister of Defense, Suzanne Mackenzie, enters the Wolf Pack's main office with a folder in her hand. She sees the camera and based off the light, realizing that it's turned off, she heads to the camera and switches it on. She then returns to what she was doing, but then she realized that the camera isn't connected to the server connecting the main office of the Wolf Pack to the main office of Cavirfi One, she also realizes that the other cameras are disconnected and turned off, so she switches said cameras on and connects them to the server. She also clicks the recorder so that all cameras start recording her all at once, she then returns to where she initially began walking to the seat of the Great Farmer.

She sits on the Great Farmer's seat, she sees the microphone and adjusts it, she then starts speaking.

So, the Great Farmer is currently having a preliminary discussion with the Ministry of Government regarding their Seventh Resolution. So because of this, combined with the decision that I made earlier with the Great Farmer along with the Leader of the General Presidents, the Master Holman has decided to task me with releasing the information to you, the public.

So without further a do, I shall make my announcement.

Mackenzie sets the folder on the table, opens it and searches through the files contained in it and sees the dispatch tasked for her to speak about at the bottom of the pile. She puts the unnecessary documents back in the folder, and closes the folder. She then sets the dispatch on the table and starts speaking.

To all concerned with matters regarding the defense of the Sovereignty of the Free Land of Cavirfi,

The Cavirfite Sovereign Guard as ordered by General Chief of the Guard, Master. Vera Holman and Minister of Defense, Suzanne Mackenzie. Has now decided to reincorporate the storage of weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) into our arsenal. The reasons for this reincorporation are matters of national security and the doctrine of nuclear deterrence. For the safety of our nation, we need to have these weapons of mass destruction, to make sure that external forces do not invade Cavirfi out of the fear of retaliation through a nuclear, biological, or chemical strike.

With that, we as the Sovereign Guard would now like to announce that one (1) nuclear bomb, five (5) biological bombs, and ten (10) chemical bombs have now been sent to us by the Tools of Safety Company and stored in our arsenal as part of this policy of reincorporation.

This reincorporation also does not have any relation to the current situation with the Chanic Councils of Crabaiaia and the pending Resolution being proposed by the Ministry of Government nor does it seek to deter any other rivals that the Free Land of Cavirfi may have declared in the past. As to reassure this situation, we have decided that a moratorium on ordered construction (as of now, we are only receiving WMDs as a complementary supply) for 90 days from November 29, 2021 to March 1, 2022.

With that, we would like to condense this announcement with 3 words: Nukes. Are. Back

Thank you for taking the time to listen to this announcement,

The Sovereign Guard

Signed By:

1. Master of the Guard on Land, Master Zach Combs
2. Master of the Guard in the Seas, Master Johnny Wilks
3. Master of the Guard in the Skies, Master Macaulay Fields

Mackenzie looks towards the cameras

So to say it once again: Nukes. Are. Back! Viva Cavërfæn'st, Viva Guten! (Long Live Cavirfi, Long Live Good!)

Mackenzie stops the recording, turns off the cameras, plugs them off from the server, checks if the footage was sent to Cavirfi One, affirms it, and leaves the office.

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:41 am

Wolf Pack Meeting regarding Chancellery Resolution No. 7

The Chancellor walks into the main office of the Headquarters of the Wolf Pack, she sees the cameras are off, so she turns them on, connects them to the Cavirfi One server and starts recording. She then peaks out of the doorway and sees the rest of the Wolf Pack's members; the Great Farmer, the Assistant Leader, Alicia Caljæn, Martha Archangel, and Dominic Thomsen; lined up in orderly fashion. She gestures to them that they may now enter the office, the Chancellor stops peeking out the doorway and re-enters the office.

From there, the rest of the Wolf Pack's members enter the office briskly, careful not to cause any noise that may disturb the auditory feedback of the cameras. Then they all except the Chancellor simultaneously pull out their chairs and sit down. The Chancellor then pulls out her chair but doesn't sit down and adjusts the microphone to point upwards towards her.

Okay, I would like to request everybody to stand up.

Everybody who had initially sat down, stand up

Good afternoon to you all.

Good afternoon to you too

Everyone says to the Chancellor as they bow in respect

Okay, you may resume your seats.

The Great Farmer interrupts slightly

By the way, I would like to say congratulations to Skylar Curran, for making history twice as Cavirfi's first champion fencer and Cavirfi's first champion athlete overall. I have sent 2 checkable certificates denoting both your achievement as the first champion fencer of Cavirfi as well as your achievement as the first champion athlete overall of Cavirfi, I won't tell you how much each certificate is worth. I have also sent an additional $1,000,000 in cash, so if you're wondering where that came from, now you know.

Okay, can we get back to the topic. Congratulations to him anyways.

Yeah, sure.

Okay, anyways. So today is Friday, the Third of December, 2021. Now we will be discussing a resolution that the Great Farmer has been requesting that I make during a press conference on the Twenty-Third of October. Chancellery Resolution No. 7 - Order Operation Flashpoint, which has passed the Great Tribunal by a verdict of 5-1, and has passed the Technocratic Council by a vote of 75-3.

With that information, I will now read the resolution and we will hold our discussion in which all of you will give a quick statement before giving a final decision. Ready everyone? Because the reading starts now.

The Chancellor then starts reading from the paper holding the proposal for the resolution

Chancellery Resolution No. 7 - Order Operation Flashpoint

We, the Chancellery, concerned by the low number of refugees who are citizens of the Chanic Councils of Crabaiaia safely entering the Free Land of Cavirfi under the amnesty of both the First Barnumberg Accords (Barn I) and the Second Barnumberg Accords (Barn II), now seek to make sure that that safe passage is provided by the Cavirfite Navy and the Ministry of Economics, therefore, we, the Chancellery, would like to order Operation Flashpoint

1. DEFINING a refugee as a person formally seeking asylum from the (alleged) abuses of a state whether that be due to political persecution, war, famine, or any other form of political or apolitical crisis, through the formal filing of asylum and the sending of that application through an international body. As well as a person who informally seeks asylum from said abuses of a state by simply escaping that country whether that be through dangerous journeys through water rafts or walking through treacherous trails.

2. DEFINING a citizen as a person who is guaranteed rights and responsibilities by the formal law of a country, such as the right to vote, the right to own license within that country, and the right to reside in that country.

3. DEFINING safe passage as the process in which a state ensures or rather supports the path in which a refugee seeks asylum to said state or another state who is in cooperation with the state providing safe passage

4. DEFINING the First Barnumberg Accords (Barn I) as the peace treaty between the Free Land of Cavirfi and the Chanic Councils of Crabaiaia signed on March 7, 2021 to end the First Chano-Cavirfite War, which allowed an exchange of reparations between the two states, as well as the allowance of 500,000 refugees from the Chanic Council of Crabaiaia to enter the Free Land of Cavirfi.

5. DEFINING the Second Barnumberg Accords (Barn II) as the non-aggression treaty between the Free Land of Cavirfi and the Chanic Councils of Crabaiaia to ease tensions between the two states, by ordering a one month prohibition on aggressive activities by both states from September 22 to October 22, 2021, as well as the extension of the allowance of the number of refugees from the Chanic Councils of Crabaiaia to enter the Free Land of Cavirfi from 500,000 refugees to 1,000,000 refugees.

6. HEREBY ordering 'Operation Flashpoint' for the process of which the Federal Government of the Free Land of Cavirfi shall now provide free passage for refugees who are citizens of the Chanic Councils of Crabaiaia to enter the Free Land of Cavirfi.

7. ORDERING that the Cavirfite Navy send 50 Battleships and 300 Frigates to international waters for the interception of refugees who are citizens of the Chanic Council of Crabaiaia to enter the Free Land of Cavirfi for 30 days.

8. REQUESTING that at least 10,000 members of the Cavirfite Navy join in the operation listed in clause 7.

9. NOTING that there are currently 305,000 refugees who are citizens of the Chanic Councils of Crabaiaia residing in Cavirfi, therefore only allowing the interception of 695,000 refugees.

Thereby,

10. ORDERING the construction of 173,750 houses for refugees, for residential purposes by the refugees, with a capacity of 4 refugees for each home. With 34,750 homes each being constructed in these municipalities: Bernchinshot, Ostry, Bleshe, Barnumberg, and Edgebol

11. PROHIBITING the sale of spare houses should less than 695,000 refugees be reached.

Hereby understanding that the total financial costs to enact this resolution is NS$ 18,747,750,000,000

Hereby enacting this bill, 3 days after its enactment by the Wolf Pack

Hereby concludes: Chancellery Resolution No. 7 - Order Operation Flashpoint

Ok with that out of the way, I think it's safe to say that we can now hold the discussion. So for the members of this Wolf Pack, if you forgot the routine, we usually give a quick statement before making our final decision if there are more people who made a decision to support the resolution than oppose it, then the resolution will be given for the Great Farmer to sign hereby making it law.

With that, the discussion shall now begin, I will go first.

As the author of this law, who has done so at the request of the Great Farmer as well as under my own accord I hereby SUPPORT this resolution. Next, can the Great Farmer give her decision.

The Great Farmer stands up

As the person who requested for this resolution, I also SUPPORT this resolution, now the Assistant Leader shall give her decision.

The Assistant Leader stands up

Thank you, Your Excellency. As the person who has to represent the informal opposition, I would like to say that there are legitimate concerns, firstly that there is an uncertainty for tensions with Crabaiaia, I know that the intent of Her Excellency is to promote peace by instilling discipline in Crabaiaia's political order. But let us remember, Crabaiaia is rather nationalistic and wouldn't want to be "disciplined" by other countries, so for us to constantly use the "d-word" when it comes to supporting this resolution, would be alerting to Laker City and I believe that we shouldn't pass this resolution or at the very least not do a mass interception of refugees in this manner, I would honestly prefer that we hold another round of negotiations with the Crabaiaian Government to allow for the building of "safe ports" in Crabaiaia so that we can make sure that we can get enough refugees out of Crabaiaia while at the same time making sure that the peace process with Laker City is not interfered with, so because of this I am OPPOSING this law.

Now, that I am done giving out my statement, I would like to hand the next turn to whoever stands first.

Alicia Caljæn stands up

Okay, I get where the Assistant Leader is coming from, however we must understand that this isn't a light issue, and we only have 3 months left before we can reach the refugee quota, by March 1, all refugees from Crabaiaia here in Cavirfi will transfer citizenship to here, and we can no longer get more people out of the country because the Barnumberg Accords regarding refugees will expire. So we must therefore act quickly, and even if we pass this law before March 1, if we did this after January 27, then the 30th day of the operation will be on March 2, that is AFTER the 1st Barnumberg Accords will expire, so we cannot hold a negotiation with Crabaiaia, we need to do this urgently, and because of that I SUPPORT this resolution.

Martha Archangel stands up

I agree with the Assistant Leader, I think we should hold a negotiation with the Crabaiaian Government not only to build safe ports for refugees but as well as to extend the expiration date of the 1st Barnumberg Accords possibly to eliminate that expiration date altogether, human lives are at stake with this resolution so to have an expiration date for the treaty that it relates, for me that's immoral and antithetical to our ability to be able to effectively enforce this resolution.

However, this does not mean that I will support the idea of using the Navy to intercept refugees, I think that's a little too far. I think the Assistant Leader is right with this one, therefore I will OPPOSE this law

Lastly, Dominic Thomsen stands up

I am usually neutral when it comes to foreign diplomacy, I don't know if we should have a hawkish or dovish method of making sure enough people get to Cavirfi, so I hereby ABSTAIN from making a decision for this resolution.

The Chancellor stands up again

Okay, now that we have the decisions in, we will now tally them and see whether or not this resolution will become law

VOTESTALLY
SUPPORT3
ABSTAIN1
OPPOSE2

With 3 members of this Pack supporting this resolution and 2 opposing this. Chancellery Resolution No. 7 - Order Operation Flashpoint is now eligible for a signature by the Great Farmer

The Chancellor hands the Great Farmer the paper for the resolution. The Great Farmer then signs the bottom of the paper. She then shows the paper with her signature.

After 5 positive verdicts, 75 positive votes, and 3 positive decisions, and my signature. I hereby declare Chancellery Resolution No. 7 - Order Operation Flashpoint is now law.

The Wolf Pack silently claps and after 15 minutes they leave the office in orderly fashion.

The Chancellor turns off the recording, disconnects the cameras, and turns them off. In which she proceeds to leave the Office. The meeting is over and CR#7 is now law.
Last edited by Cavirfi on Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:25 am

Wolf Pack Meeting regarding the end of Operation: Flashpoint

Assistant Leader, Lola Enderein, swiftly enters the main office of the Wolf Pack and turns on the cameras and connects them to the servers connecting to Cavirfi One's headquarters, and hits the buttons to get the cameras recording. Enderein sits down and waits for the Great Farmer, Margeaux Tortune to enter the office.

15 minutes later, Tortune enters the office and takes her seat on her side of the desk, she adjusts her microphone and starts speaking

Uhm, I would just like to notify you that the Chancellor, Ms. Caljæn, Ms. Archangel, and Mr. Thomsen have decided to opt-out of the meeting and put their vote in favour of the motion that will be formed in this meeting regardless of what that will be, okay?

Enderein responds

Okay.

Anyways, so today is Monday, 10th of January of the year 2022. This will be the first meeting that we, the Wolf Pack will hold for this New Year. So keep that in mind.

The issue that we have in our hands right now is the issue of the almost 14,000 Crabaiaian Citizens stuck in Crabaiaia who have applied for asylum to Cavirfi through our embassy there in Laker City during Operation: Flashpoint. Data from the Ministry of Defense shows that 658,000 refugees have been intercepted during the operation in the Chano-Cavirfite Sea.

Please note that under the Barnumberg Accords, there are still maybe between 11,000-12,000 Crabaiaian Citizens allowed to seek refuge here in Cavirfi.

With that said, this meeting will be held to discuss the ways in which we can get the stranded asylees out of Crabaiaia and into Cavirfi.

The meeting shall begin.

An alarm dings marking the beginning of the session.

Okay, so we have almost 14,000 Crabaiaian refugees stranded in Crabaiaia who applied for asylum through the embassy, right?

Correct!

And this meeting is to discuss primarily how we can get these refugees out of Crabaiaia, right?

Yes!

Okay then we need to understand that since both of our nations are islands, so the only way to get those who applied for asylum out of their country and into ours is either by ship or by plane, and that requires the usage of airports and ports. Because of this, negotiation with the Crabaiaian Federal Government is inevitable.

Now what I want to know is how to engage in discussion with the Crabaiaian Federal Government. How are we going to do this? Do we need to form another agreement? Do we need to prepare for financial payment? What?

Well, I am considering the possibility of another negotiation with the Crabaiaian Government about this. For financial payments, well the state treasury is already receiving a lot of money daily so we are ready to pay those payments.[/gray]

What about for militarization?

[color=gray]Then we must negotiate with the Crabaiaian Government to make sure that the financial payments aren't abused for militaristic reasons. Because to be honest with you, I also don't want Crabaiaia to be militarizing like we did, I'm not ready to bring Cavirfi into a round of tensions. Now you can say that my decision to bring back weapons of mass destruction can prove otherwise, and I will admit that action sends the wrong message and that I partially did it out of spite for the stubbornness of the Crabaiaian Federal Government. But I still want to make peace with Crabaiaia, what I don't want to do is make peace with a stubborn Crabaiaia, one that lacks discipline and respect for the rights of its citizens under treaties they signed under their own accord. That's all.

Fair point, so after the potential negotiations what would we as the Cavirfite Government do to get the refugees out?

That depends on the outcome of the negotiations, if they want us to do it by plane, then we'll do it plane. If they want us to do it by ship, then we'll do it by ship.

Well then for the arrangement of this potential meeting, how do we do it?

Well I will invite the Chancellor, then the Minister of Diplomacy, then hire another diplomat to come with me to Laker City.

Yes should the Crabaiaian Federal Government agree to the meeting then we will hold it in Laker City, they've been to Barnumberg twice, it's fair if I go on a diplomatic visit to Laker City at least once.

So now that we have proper arrangements for the meeting, what now?

We let the Crabaiaian Federal Government do their end of the bargain.

Alright then...

...I would like to form the motion based on what we have spoken tonight.

Motion accepted!

Enderein and Tortune shake their hands and the meeting ends.

Tortune turns off the recording, sending it to Cavirfi One. Likewise, she turns off the cameras altogether

Tortune leaves together with Enderein.

The session concludes.
Last edited by Cavirfi on Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:19 am

Press Conference regarding the end of Grand War 12 and the upcoming 1st Anniversary of Cavirfi

Reporters from the Barnumberg Bulletin and Cavirfi One fill the main office of the Great Farmer and they begin turning on as well as connecting to the main server of Cavirfi One. After a few minutes of waiting, the Great Farmer arrives. She enters the main office and requests something

Start recording.

The reporters make the cameras start recording after which the Great Farmer sits down on her office chair thus beginning the Press Conference.

Good evening, Your Excellency, we are reporters from the Barnumberg Bulletin as well as Cavirfi One.

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this evening's conference.

Okay, so we have 2 questions for tonight, you don't have to answer them all but it would be appreciated if you do.

Okay.

Tortune takes a deep breath

So, we heard from recent sources from Ralphis and Estima that Grand War 12 has ended with 45 million people confirmed to be dead, what is Grand War 12, why do you think so many people died, how does this relate to the current sort of low-lying tensions between Cavirfi and Estima, and what is the Federal Government going to do with this news.

Ok where do I start...

So Grand War 12 was basically a global scale war that began on Christmas Day of 2022 when the Resistance Girls which we'll call the RG, an economically left-wing fascist militia in vengeance of the death of their founder, Leila Malukas declared war on Estima, Ralphis, and Weissprussine. Afterwards, Estima formed a 6-nation coalition to defend against the RG, the nations that haven't had war declared on them yet decided to declare war on the RG which as a result led to the RG forming a 2-nation Coalition who decided to declare war on the Estiman Coalition. This war got brutal it turned to trench warfare and line formations using modern weapons, there were a lot of massacres and war crimes that took place during the war which explain the high level of death. The RG brutally tortured and killed people with naturally blonde hair out of racist hatred which explains the massive death toll, people were put into concentration camps by the RG in what is basically a repeat of the Holocaust. They killed anyone they deemed as impure by their racist standards. It was just...BRUTAL

The war got so crazy that in the last 2 weeks of it; we saw a Civil War in Equestria, the attempted revival of Sombra, the successful short revival of the 973 year old Zeze Empire, Nuclear Strikes, and overall Chaos.

It got so bad that we literally saw the President of Ralphis get ousted out of power just 1 week before the war ended.

The war ended on February 16, 2022 with the announcement of the last Zeze forces having been defeated in a devastating fight to take the last Zeze camp.

So now World 2 is recovering from this war, we are seeing post-war elections in Animalia and Ralphis, Mandates for Zezeland and Toka which are the 2 nations that initially sided with the RG, and overall post-war political instability.

Now I won't answer how the end of the war will affect the future of an ongoing rivalry we have with Estima but I will say that the Cavirfite Government will send aid. We already contacted the Government of Ralphis and told them to distribute funds for the rebuilding of nations after the war and I will sign an executive order which along with other things once signed will send that aid.

Okay then, so second question: Is the Cavirfite Government planning to hold something for the upcoming 1st Anniversary of this nation?

Yes, we are. We will hold a military parade with all members of the Sovereign Guard including those in the Schulekonskripten encouraged to participate to march in parade of the anniversary of this nation. Along with the Executive Order to send aid to World 2 after the war, I will sign into effect the necessary spending to hold the parade.

Tortune grabs a sheet of paper which holds the Executive Order

Executive Order No. 4 - Cavirfite Government Issue Surrounding the end of Grand War 12 and the upcoming 1st Anniversary of Cavirfi

We, the Wolf Pack, having received notification regarding the end of Grand War 12 and the upcoming 1st Anniversary of Cavirfi will thus act on behalf of the Cavirfite Government and the State the necessary measures to address these issues

Regarding Grand War 12: We, the Cavirfite Government consisting of members who have escaped the war as refugees including the current holder of the Great Farmer will thus send NS$ 28,125,000,000,000 to the Government of Ralphis for its redistribution to other countries who have participated and/or have been affected by the war and its aftermath for the rebuilding of said nations and its recovery post-war regardless of their diplomatic relationship to Cavirfi.

Regarding the 1st Anniversary of Cavirfi: We, the Cavirfite Government understanding the importance and symbolism of the 1st Anniversary of Government will now order a military parades to be held across the country in which participation by members of the Sovereign Guard is voluntary but encouraged and will thus spend NS$ 960,710,000,000 for the planning of this event.

Understanding that the Executive Order shall now be law effective immediately after signature of the Great Farmer

We thus Conclude: "Executive Order No. 4 - Cavirfite Government Issue Surrounding the end of Grand War 12 and the upcoming 1st Anniversary of Cavirfi"

Tortune holds a pen to the direction of the camera, puts it down on the paper and signs it. She then shows the Executive Order with her signature to the camera.

Thank You, Your Excellency. Have a great evening.

The reporters stand up, leave, and the press conference is over.

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:01 am

Announcement on COVID-19 and the situation in Amine

The room of the main office of the Wolf Pack is empty, Tortune had made a statement yesterday saying that journalists are not allowed inside the office out of fear of spreading the virus. Thus 2 pre-determined questions were given to her for her to answer in this Press Conference.

She enters the room wearing a face mask as well as a face shield, turns on the cameras, connects them to the main servers of Cavirfi One and starts speaking.

She walks to her chair and sits down, in her hand is 2 sheets of paper, one containing the list of questions and the other containing the resolution that will thus order Cavirfi's official COVID-19 response. She adjusts her microphone and starts speaking

Good evening citizens of Cavirfi,

Today I will be talking about COVID-19 and the situation in Amine. As we heard from the news last Monday, COVID-19 has officially arrived in Cavirfi after Patient Zero who I won't reveal her identity, tested positive after hearing about the disease's re-emergence in her country and in response getting a test because of it since she had been there around a few days ago, uhm...I held a virtual conference with all Ministers and the Chancellor and had conducted individual phone calls with the Lords of the Municipalities regarding the issue. As of now we have 47 active cases in this country and based on the data from the Barnumberg Government if we don't react fast enough we risk causing a major surge in the country that will overtake that of the Omicron surge in a lot of other countries, so we must take action as fast as we can and we must be the most vigilant thus I have decided to enact Executive Order No. 5 to respond to the emergence of the virus in this country.

However as you know with the format of most of my Conferences and Announcements, I don't sign an order in the middle of one I do that at the end of it, so before I get into this Executive Order. We need to talk about the situation in Amine, as some of you may know by now, the riots in Amine are back and they are much worse than last time. Not only did the rioters advocating for the Ultra-Autonomy of Amine decide to upgrade their weaponry and equipment, they've also learned from previous riots with the Police, have decided to change their tactics. This was so effective that they managed to make 5 settlements including the TERRITORIAL CAPITAL, completely lawless, devoid of any Sovereignty or Jurisdiction in an effort to force the Crabaiaian Government into giving them a binding referendum to achieve that Ultra-Autonomy. As of now tens of thousands of people have been injured and there have been reports of internally displaced people fleeing the territory. Now I understand the concerns of the Aminese Ultra-Autonomy advocates and the Crabaiaian Government is in no way a good one, it commits acts of discrimination against the natives, religious and moral minorities, and political dissenters. I understand there concerns and I dislike the actions of the Crabaiaian Government, HOWEVER I do not condone the violence that is going on in the region, I think for the first time, Overton is right, you guys should calm down, please stop throwing Molotovs at Cops and blowing up moving Police cars, potentially killing the officers inside. Please, they're human too, and while they are very unapologetic in persecuting you, please do not target them, they are simply misguided by their leaders. Your anger should be towards the leaders not the law enforcement, they're just trying to do their job and simply burning them possibly to their deaths does not paint you in a good light and will reduce the sympathy for your movement, please your wishes are valid, they should be granted, but this is not how to achieve them. While I will not support Overton and send him a commendation for simply opposing your violence, if the situation escalates, and once the COVID-19 situation in our country is solved, we will diplomatically intervene to ensure a lasting peace and a non-violent transition of the Crabaiaian system.

Now with my thoughts on the Aminese situation now released, I will thus enact the Executive Order I was talking about.

Tortune grabs the second sheet of paper and reads from it.

Executive Order No. 5 - The Cavirfite Response to COVID-19

We, the Wolf Pack, all Federal Ministers, all Lords, and all local Ministers on behalf of the Free Land of Cavirfi have been alerted to the emergence of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) after Patient Zero whose identity shall not be revealed tested positive in Barnumberg on March 7 of the year 2022. Understanding the potential for a larger outbreak in this country after a few new cases were reported on the later hours of March 7 and the day of March 8. We, the Federal Government will now execute measures to ensure the security of public health across the nation.

1. DEFINING the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) as defined by the World Health Organization (WHO) as an infectious disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus which has been characterized as a respiratory illness. With varying degrees of severity which on a case-by-case basis depends on the overall health and underlying conditions of a person with the disease.

2. UNDERSTANDING that an emergence of COVID-19 has been reported in Barnumberg after Patient Zero went to get a test and came back positive after hearing news of the re-emergence of the disease in her country.

3. UNDERSTANDING that based on the reports given by the Barnumberg Government regarding the potential exponential spread of the virus in Cavirfi. The Federal Government is required to enact strict and quick measures to contain the spread of the virus.

4. ENACTING that Cavirfi shall now go on a hard lockdown where all non-essential businesses shall stop holding face-to-face labor for the time being, religious festivities must be conducted at only 10% of usual capacity that religious organizations normally hold services with, all schools private and public shall suspend all their classes, where a temporary curfew from 6 PM to 6 AM will be enacted, where all citizens shall be banned from leaving their homes unless its for essential purposes like: essential work, essential supply shopping, among other things; where all citizens who must need to go outside must wear both face masks and face shields, where all international travel to and from the country will be banned, and where all arriving immigrants must go under a strict 14-day quarantine. This lockdown shall be initially held from March 10 to March 29.

5. PROVIDING provisions that allow the Federal Government to enact extensions in this Executive Order to extend the lockdown if necessary

6. MANDATING that vaccine testing shall be held during the lockdown (initial or extended) to test DiscoVax, a potential new brand of the COVID-19 vaccine that is claimed by its donor to Cavirfi to have a 99% efficacy rate and is safe to use, to ensure that the claims are not fake.

7. MANDATING that if the results of the vaccine tests have been shown to match that of the claims of its donor. The Federal Government shall now hold a vaccine drive that will mandate all able-bodied citizens to get at least 2 doses of the vaccine with a 14-day gap between doses.

8. MANDATING that if the results of the vaccine tests have been shown to match that of the claims of its donor. The Federal Government shall send 10,000,000,000 of the 20,000,000,000 doses stored in a health facility in rural Barnumberg to the Chanic Councils of Crabaiaia for usage in a vaccine drive as well should the Federal Government of the Chanic Councils of the Crabaiaia decide to hold such a drive.

9. PROVIDING all citizens of Cavirfi a $10,000 stimulus check to ensure the maintenance of the economy during the lockdown

10. PROVIDING provisions that allow the Federal Government to enact extensions in this Executive Order to give more stimulus checks if necessary.

11. ENACTING that the Federal Government shall now begin a recruitment drive for 1,000,000 highly trained and disciplined Doctors to help in the fight against the outbreak

12. PROVIDING provisions that allow the Federal Government to enact extensions in this Executive Order to recruit more Doctors if necessary.

Hereby understanding that the total financial accruements of this Order shall be NS$ 1,301,423,840,000,000 which shall be spent immediately upon the signature of the Great Farmer. Hereby understanding the commands of this Order shall be made effective immediately upon the signature of the Great Farmer except for Command No. 4 which as stated will be made effective on March 10.

We, the Federal Government, hereby conclude Executive Order No. 5 - The Cavirfite Response to COVID-19.

Tortune then says

Oh and before I sign this, I will like to say one last thing. Believe whatever you want about vaccine mandates, you are legally allowed to believe that we're taking away civil liberties by mandating that people get the vaccine. Regardless, I will still mandate vaccination in this country to protect the citizenry. Remember people may have the Constitutional Right to Free Speech in this country, that's fine. However, the people also have the Constitutional Duty to obey the law, and this law says if the vaccine we have is effective and safe, the people must get the vaccine. I have nothing else to say

Tortune sets the copy of the Executive Order down, lifts her pen to the camera, sets it down on the paper and signs the Order into action. She shows the signed Executive Order to the camera.

That's it for today, Good Night.

Tortune walks to the cameras and stops recording, thus sending ending the live broadcast. She then disconnects the cameras from the Cavirfi One main server and turns off the cameras. Before leaving the room.

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:28 am

Address Regarding the Revival of the 2nd Crabaiaian Uprising

Today is the 2nd Address by the Great Farmer since the COVID-19 Lockdowns in Cavirfi began. As with the 1st Meeting, no reporters are present and Tortune will be holding the address using predetermined questions. She arrives, enters the room, turns on the cameras, connects them to the main servers of Cavirfi One, and begins recording. After which, she slowly moves to her seat, sits down, and adjusts her microphone.

She takes the deepest breath in a while and starts speaking

Good evening, citizens of Cavirfi...

She leaves out a long pause before resuming

Good evening, citizens of Cavirfi, tonight, I will be answering 2 questions: One about the ongoing status of the pandemic in this country and the other is...something special.

She pauses again before she continues

I am not usually this speechless, so please forgive me, but. Since I said the question about the pandemic first, let's answer that. This question is should we continue the lockdowns or should we open up now after active cases went down dramatically

So currently the trend of active cases of COVID-19 in the country have been going well actually, the number of active cases in the past 3 days have gone nowhere but down really, we had almost 40, maybe 30-something active cases last Thursday and now we're down to 13 cases of COVID-19 from our highest of around 55 prior to the end of March 12th, which is really good and I hope that we can continue reducing the number of active cases in this country so that we finally get back to normal. However that said, the virus still exists in Cavirfi and for as long as the virus exists, for as long as the population of this country remain mostly unvaccinated from the country, and for as long as DiscoVax remains in its testing phase, this country will stay under lockdown, not all countries are the same in COVID-19 response to effect phenomena, so for safety's sake, let's keep the lockdowns until there are no more active cases of the virus. So for now, if there continues to be active cases of COVID-19 in Cavirfi, the extension of this lockdown beyond March 29 will be inevitable. I know, I know, I understand that there might be mental health issues that come with staying indoors for too long to people who are not accustomed to being an indoor person, but the best thing I can ask of you as a Cavirfite Citizen is to stay strong, Cavirfites with COVID-19 have to stay strong, please, it's not for me, it's for them.

Now, with that, it's time to get to the second question...

She flips the papers and gulps, from afar, she is visibly sweating. She looks towards her window, which faces North, which while not directly facing Crabaiaia (Crabaiaia is to the Northwest not the North of THE Barn), is still enough to give Tortune an intense rush of emotions into her mind at once. She gets flashbacks from the time when the 1st Phase of the 2nd Uprising took place, that Phase of the Uprising opened the way for Cavirfi's founding, and Tortune has some friends from Crabaiaia. So this moment, the revival of the Uprising that opened her up to become the leader of a worldwide movement of the freedom of the good, is personal to her.

She takes one more deep breath before she starts speaking. She is seen visibly shaking.

T-the second th-thing I want to talk about is th-the-

She regains her composure

The second thing I want to talk about is the revival of the Second Uprising in Crabaiaia, yes, it has happened, things got worse in Crabaiaia, it was highly predictable given the current, let me say, technical issues of the Crabaiaian Government in running their country. On March 16, when it was clear to the Crabaiaian people that their Government wasn't gonna respect the rights of the Aminese or even THEIR own rights, it was official, they were gonna give rising up a second shot, it is clear that giving the Bookers more seats in Parliament wasn't enough, the Opposition was not strong enough, dissent in favor of the rights of the Good Men remain monitored and subject to neutralization sometimes from the Government but mostly from vigilante and various pro-Government social movements. It was very Very VERY clear, this is an act of remaining control, this is an act of maintaining the status quo, the status quo of genocide, the status quo of discrimination, the status quo of bigotry, the status quo of tyranny, the status quo of Authoritarian Police Statist Censorship. They decided that the only way to go is up and from there they picked up their molotovs, their sticks, and some have even picked up homemade chlorine gas. Which, I do not condone violence, but we have to acknowledge that the state of Crabaiaia as it is was inevitable, you know, when you have a Government with lots and lots of issues and a people tired of the way they're being treated, the way that they have to live for 29...30 years, expect a lot of damage.

This hour, I have received news that the Crabaiaian protestors are now at the premises of the Parliament building, I just wish that nothing bad happens, but...all I can say is tonight is the Darkest Night of Crabaiaian history. Tonight is the Midnight of the persecution of the Good People of Crabaiaia and that is a hope, a hope for change, a hope for the sunrise, the sunrise of our freedom. Let us hope that one day, we don't need to throw anymore molotovs. Let us hope that one day our people are free, let us hope that one day, we can learn from the biggest mistake, that grave mistake of 1992. I hope that Crabaiaia will be free for our people again. That is all I can say really, no condemnation, no legal action, I can't do it, to see the Crabaiaian people do what they have to do, after being told that they have to do it and then realizing that the only way out is to do it, it's just beautiful. All I can say now is:

Dvosmodos Aminas, Dvosmodos Krabjas (Free Amine, Free Crabaiaia)

Tortune stops recording, disconnects and shuts off the cameras and leaves the room.

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:51 am

Address Regarding Extensions 1 & 2 of Executive Order No.5

As it is clear to the Cavirfite Government that the active cases of COVID-19 will not decrease to 0 by the deadline for the end of lockdown on March 29. The Great Farmer in a private meeting with the Ministry of Economics and the Chancellor has now decided that that extending Executive Order No. 5 will be the best course of action.

The main office of the Wolf Pack is empty as the Great Farmer for this time will be the only person authorized to enter this room until lockdown ends. As this is the case, the Great Farmer decides to enter the room alone, she approaches the cameras, turns them on, connects them to main servers of Cavirfi One, and starts recording. She heads to her seat and reviews first the 2 papers that contain the messages of the 2 separate extensions to EO#5. She then adjusts her microphone and starts speaking

Good evening, Cavirfites.

I know that this is quite the late time to approach to you about this situation so, I have decided that I will be making this quick. But, as we all know right now. I said in last time's address that I would extend the lockdowns if the active cases did not decrease to 0 entirely by March 29. Well yeah, based on a calculation that me, Minister Alberts, and Chancellor Santis have with the Artificial Intelligence system that helps runs this country. The minimum date in which all active cases will disappear is somewhere around April 4. Which is obviously past March 29 so because of that, it's obvious to us now that we need to extend the current hard lockdown as it is. Based on the same calculation made by the AI, there is no maximum date in which the cases will disappear, for as long as the vaccines we have in storage are still at testing phase, the same vaccines that we said came from an anonymous donor, the active cases we are currently dealing with will stay low but it can never ever disappear. So before I continue, I want to say it one last time, say what you want about vaccines, but when we say you must get vaccinated. YOU. MUST. GET. VACCINATED.

Second, in case that the tests for the donor's vaccines will take a while, the lockdowns may have to be continuously extended and for that the stimulus checks will not be able to pay for any issues that come with buying stuff in the pandemic so for that, I will be also having an extension for that. I don't have much to say except that if you need help with money or your mental wellbeing or anything of that nature, please raise those concerns to your local Government or to your family or to your friends or just about anyone that is willing to help, because there's only so much that we the Federal Government can do really except give you more and more financial aid, we could try to set up a proper mental health helpline but until we beat this virus, until we are able to finally get back to normal, executive those plans will be difficult.

With that said, I will now carry out the extensions to both the Lockdown and the Stimulus Aid.

She flips through her papers before reaching the first extension.

Extension No. 1 to "Executive Order No. 5 - The Cavirfite Response to COVID-19"

We, the Wolf Pack, the Ministry of Economics, and the Chancellery. Based on the calculations done on the Main Artificial Intelligence Server of The Free Land of Cavirfi. Understand that the dissipation of active COVID-19 cases in the country will take place after March 29 at best scenario and will never take place without vaccination at worst scenario. Hereby want to make sure that the entirety of Cavirfi stays safe from the virus will thus enact the first extension to "Executive Order No. 5 - The Cavirfite Response to COVID-19":

1. PROVIDING context to the fact that the initial lockdown was from March 10 to March 29

2. UNDERSTANDING that the current level of the lockdown will remain Hard as described in the original commands of the Order.

3. ENACTING that a Hard Lockdown that would originally end on March 29 will be extended after its expiry from March 29 as per the basis of the wording of the Order until April 12.

Hereby understanding that this Extension shall be made effective immediately upon the signature of the Great Farmer

Hereby concludes: Extension No. 1 to "Executive Order No. 5 - The Cavirfite Response to COVID-19"

Tortune sets the paper on the table, grabs her pen, places it on the paper, signs it, and shows her signature of the paper in front of the camera. She proceeds to grab the paper for the 2nd Extension.

Extension No. 2 to "Executive Order No. 5 - The Cavirfite Response to COVID-19

We, the Wolf Pack, the Ministry of Economics, and the Chancellery. Know the financial concerns that come with a long lockdown which is meant to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We understand that in trying to prevent the spread of a virus, we must also work to prevent the spread of hardship, poverty, and any form of despair financial, social, cultural, or personal that may come with locking down. So with that, we would hereby like to ammend a second extension to "Executive Order No. 5 - The Cavirfite Response to COVID-19" to make sure that while in terms of health the people of Cavirfi are safe, that in terms of finance, the people of Cavirfi are also safe from poverty and hardship.

1. PROVIDING context similar to Extension No. 1, the original stimulus payments that were given to each and every Cavirfite Citizen was NS$ 10,000

2. ENACTING that the Federal Government through the National Treasury shall provide each and every Cavirfite Citizen, as well as each and every person who are in the territorial jurisdiction of the Free Land of Cavirfi as of the time of effectiveness of this extension with a stimulus check of NS$25,000 without exception.

Understanding that the total financial accruements necessary to the execution of this Extension will amount to NS$60,000,000,000,000

Hereby taking note that the accruements will be spent and the Extension will be effective immediately upon the signature of the Great Farmer.

Hereby concludes: Extension No. 2 to "Executive Order No. 5 - The Cavirfite Response to COVID-19"

Tortune shows her pen to the camera, puts the paper down, places the tip of her pen on the paper, signs it, and shows the signed paper to the camera. After that, she compiles the 2 papers and stops the recording, disconnects and turns off the cameras, and leaves the room for the next time a briefing is held.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates