NATION

PASSWORD

IDSF Questions: ask or discuss anything

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:20 am

Romextly wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Sanctions are not illegal. Avoiding them is. Learn the difference

Forgive me. I read the last part to initiatw in trade and instead of sanctions I sawnblockade. However if IDSF sanction Hfjdjd. And companies in romextly trade with them and it benefits my economy will I havw a war on my hands?

Also, we need to talk about the peace deal. We technically are still at war.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:22 am

Old Tanokiana wrote:I'm sure this whole feud between the IDSF and the CUSP is just a misunderstanding. Should the CUSP be inclined to invite you to negotiations on how to avoid such things again, would you be willing to cooperate?

Well I can't speak for the entire IDSF but Tyrantio Land would definitely like to have negotiations
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:24 am

Tyrantio Land wrote:
Old Tanokiana wrote:I'm sure this whole feud between the IDSF and the CUSP is just a misunderstanding. Should the CUSP be inclined to invite you to negotiations on how to avoid such things again, would you be willing to cooperate?

Well I can't speak for the entire IDSF but Tyrantio Land would definitely like to have negotiations

So would the IHS
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:28 am

Yes.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Previous

Return to NationStates