NATION

PASSWORD

IDSF Questions: ask or discuss anything

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Galimencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 15, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Galimencia » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:55 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
Romextly wrote:Please explain that.

Basically, if a teacher gives you detention because you broke a window, you don't slap the teacher in the face because you'll get a bigger punishment. Human rights violating nation= bad student teacher= IDSF

And no Laciena

So it means that IDSF considers itself a 'teacher' and all the non allied countries as 'rowdy students'. You guys believe that you may go about bombing nations just because you 'feel' that they are conducting human rights abuses, ain't it? Correct me if I am wrong.
Last edited by Galimencia on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
IC name is United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

An alt history early 20th century Britain, which has managed to survive well into the 21st century while keeping hold of all it's colonies(mostly). Co-Founder of IPDA, Member of CUSP. Permanent member of UN Security Council.
A military superpower.

NS Stats are not canon.

#FreeRojava

Nation undergoing maintenance. Therefore some factbooks or other informations might change.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:57 am

Galimencia wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Basically, if a teacher gives you detention because you broke a window, you don't slap the teacher in the face because you'll get a bigger punishment. Human rights violating nation= bad student teacher= IDSF

And no Laciena

So it means that IDSF considers itself a 'teacher' and all the non allied countries as 'rowdy students'. You guys believe that you may go about bombing nations just because you 'feel' that they are conducting human right abuses, ain't it? Correct me if I am wrong.

Non-allied nations= wrong
Also, when we have evidence that they are doing humans rights abuses AND they threaten us and/or an ally, then it's war.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:57 am

Galimencia wrote:So it means that IDSF considers itself a 'teacher' and all the non allied countries as 'rowdy students'. You guys believe that you may go about bombing nations just because you 'feel' that they are conducting human right abuses, ain't it? Correct me if I am wrong.

Non-allied nations= wrong
Also, when we have evidence that they are doing humans rights abuses AND they threaten us and/or an ally, then it's war.

Exactly.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:08 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Non-allied nations= wrong

Exactly.

You don´t expect that if a whole alliance bigger then you guys will declare war on you guys?
World Health Organization
Part of the ICDN
Earth-1: HRM is head of Starfleet
Earth-NS: NS Forum, HRM is President of Earth Allies

Chads Bizarre Adventure wrote:You always make the best RPs 8)

To boldly..[Insert something here]

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:12 am

Earth Allies wrote:
Exactly.

You don´t expect that if a whole alliance bigger then you guys will declare war on you guys?

They might, but we will be prepared. However, if this alliance you speak of is the CUSP, you will not be attacked.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:13 am

Earth Allies wrote:
Exactly.

We won't attack or annoy them unless they attack or annoy us.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:19 am

Earth Allies wrote:You don´t expect that if a whole alliance bigger then you guys will declare war on you guys?

We won't attack or annoy them unless they attack or annoy us.

And the CUSP has been rather annoying lately.

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:20 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:We won't attack or annoy them unless they attack or annoy us.

Not really.....ICDN has been doing other things...WDA is starting to feel like it needs to be in the whole thing.....
Part of the ICDN

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:22 am

Earth Allies wrote:

Not really.....ICDN has been doing other things...WDA is starting to feel like it needs to be in the whole thing.....

CUSP has been annoying, the ICDN is different. As is the WDA.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:24 am

Earth Allies wrote:Not really.....ICDN has been doing other things...WDA is starting to feel like it needs to be in the whole thing.....

CUSP has been annoying, the ICDN is different. As is the WDA.

CUSP really has the big boys......ICDN has most of the small and big ones.....WDA has mostly small boys...(Should do virus time? :)
Part of the ICDN

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:25 am

Earth Allies wrote:

The CUSP is currently at the center of our attention, because prior to their vote on their condemnation of us, they sent repeated annoying telegrams to me, and intervened in Hun Chu.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:26 am

Earth Allies wrote:Not really.....ICDN has been doing other things...WDA is starting to feel like it needs to be in the whole thing.....

The CUSP is currently at the center of our attention, because prior to their vote on their condemnation of us, they sent repeated annoying telegrams to me, and intervened in Hun Chu.

Really? Please send what was contained in them to me please
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:28 am

WDA also is there looking at this hmm...in CUSP words mess, in ICDN words...IDK, in WDA words...here com-
Part of the ICDN

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:28 am

Earth Allies wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:CUSP has been annoying, the ICDN is different. As is the WDA.

CUSP really has the big boys......ICDN has most of the small and big ones.....WDA has mostly small boys...(Should do virus time? :)

Virus? Also I am part of the WDA so we can't declare war on it. :)
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:44 am

Earth Allies wrote:CUSP really has the big boys......ICDN has most of the small and big ones.....WDA has mostly small boys...(Should do virus time? :)

Virus? Also I am part of the WDA so we can't declare war on it. :)

No no...Virus in both Han Chus
Part of the ICDN

Reuteria
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 12, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Reuteria » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:50 am

Lacienia wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:If you resist our sanctions, you earn yourself a Military conflict.

Would the CUSP defense fleet under Operation Breaking cover belong there?

I feel like the IDSF is deliberately avoiding this question, which boils down to do you think that CUSP is bad?

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:58 am

Reuteria wrote:
Lacienia wrote:Would the CUSP defense fleet under Operation Breaking cover belong there?

I feel like the IDSF is deliberately avoiding this question, which boils down to do you think that CUSP is bad?

We don't think that. It's just that they hate our guts for some reason.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:58 am

Reuteria wrote:
Lacienia wrote:Would the CUSP defense fleet under Operation Breaking cover belong there?

IHS answered the question already.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:08 am

Romextly wrote:Please explain that.

If you threaten an IDSF blockade, or initiate in trade that benefits your economy while sanctions are in place, that = war

So if we send trade through and upset an illegal action because we have a free market than the whole nation has to pay the price? What type of logic is that?

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:09 am

Romextly wrote:
If you threaten an IDSF blockade, or initiate in trade that benefits your economy while sanctions are in place, that = war

So if we send trade through and upset an illegal action because we have a free market than the whole nation has to pay the price? What type of logic is that?

Please read my explanation, SM's isn't actually explaining anything and we need to talk about it.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:10 am

Romextly wrote:

Sanctions are not illegal. Avoiding them is. Learn the difference

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:14 am

Romextly wrote:So if we send trade through and upset an illegal action because we have a free market than the whole nation has to pay the price? What type of logic is that?

Forgive me. I read the last part to initiatw in trade and instead of sanctions I sawnblockade. However if IDSF sanction Hfjdjd. And companies in romextly trade with them and it benefits my economy will I havw a war on my hands?

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:16 am

Romextly wrote:

Forgive me. I read the last part to initiatw in trade and instead of sanctions I sawnblockade. However if IDSF sanction Hfjdjd. And companies in romextly trade with them and it benefits my economy will I havw a war on my hands?

If it counts as you resisting sanctions, then possibly. It all relies on a democratic vote.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:19 am

Romextly wrote:Forgive me. I read the last part to initiatw in trade and instead of sanctions I sawnblockade. However if IDSF sanction Hfjdjd. And companies in romextly trade with them and it benefits my economy will I havw a war on my hands?

If it counts as you resisting sanctions, then possibly. It all relies on a democratic vote.

Probably not, Romextly, and I would veto it.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Old Tanokiana
Envoy

Founded: Jan 18, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Old Tanokiana » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:20 am

I'm sure this whole feud between the IDSF and the CUSP is just a misunderstanding. Should the CUSP be inclined to invite you to negotiations on how to avoid such things again, would you be willing to cooperate?
PT-MT Nation used to be a representation of my views, NS stats are used rarely
Former Member of: CUSP, UIC
TG me if something's off. I'll probably rewrite my lore when I get to it, if I get to it lol

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE RUSSIAN CZAR | Old Tanokiana is an Orthodox Greco-Frankish nation located in modern day Lower Saxony, Germany.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates