NATION

PASSWORD

IPDA General Assembly[Members Only]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Galimencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 15, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

IPDA General Assembly[Members Only]

Postby Galimencia » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:58 am

"Goodmorning ladies and gentlemen. I am Lord Chamberlain, the Galimencian representative to IPDF. I would like to welcome all of you to the General Council of the IPDA ! "

OOC:You may sign up for IPDA here https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=502249
Last edited by Galimencia on Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
IC name is United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

An alt history early 20th century Britain, which has managed to survive well into the 21st century while keeping hold of all it's colonies(mostly). Co-Founder of IPDA, Member of CUSP. Permanent member of UN Security Council.
A military superpower.

NS Stats are not canon.

#FreeRojava

Nation undergoing maintenance. Therefore some factbooks or other informations might change.

Union of Australia and South Africa
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Australia and South Africa » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:14 am

Terrence Charles Walks in
Successor State to the United Australasian Commonwealth
Member of IPDA , and the Federation of Australasian States , Observer of the ICDN

Galimencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Galimencia » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:18 pm

"So before going into my proposal, is there anything that any one of the delegates would like to bring to our attention ?"

An alt history early 20th century Britain, which has managed to survive well into the 21st century while keeping hold of all it's colonies(mostly). Co-Founder of IPDA, Member of CUSP. Permanent member of UN Security Council.
A military superpower.

NS Stats are not canon.

#FreeRojava

Nation undergoing maintenance. Therefore some factbooks or other informations might change.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019

Postby Tyrantio Land » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:23 pm

Well currently a war is commencing in British Alberta, but the main concern is the fact that 2 separate Virus strains The Omega-V (has no cure) and Shamir virus(Has cure) have been used and shipped to many nations
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Galimencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Galimencia » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:13 am

Tyrantio Land wrote:Well currently a war is commencing in British Alberta, but the main concern is the fact that 2 separate Virus strains The Omega-V (has no cure) and Shamir virus(Has cure) have been used and shipped to many nations

"Is there still a need for the IPDA peacekeeping force to land in British Alberta, because from what I understand, the war seems to be over."

A military superpower.

NS Stats are not canon.

#FreeRojava

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:18 am

Galimencia wrote:
Tyrantio Land wrote:Well currently a war is commencing in British Alberta, but the main concern is the fact that 2 separate Virus strains The Omega-V (has no cure) and Shamir virus(Has cure) have been used and shipped to many nations

"Is there still a need for the IPDA peacekeeping force to land in British Alberta, because from what I understand, the war seems to be over."

"No. No need, the IDSF won."
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Galimencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Galimencia » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:21 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
Galimencia wrote:"Is there still a need for the IPDA peacekeeping force to land in British Alberta, because from what I understand, the war seems to be over."

"No. No need, the IDSF won."

"To ensure that IDSF does not bring about any harm to the unarmed civilians."

A military superpower.

NS Stats are not canon.

#FreeRojava

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:23 am

Galimencia wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:"No. No need, the IDSF won."

"That would be a good idea, so if the IDSF mistreats civilians the IPDA can intervene"
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:25 am

Galimencia wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:"No. No need, the IDSF won."

"That is unnecessary, as the IDSF follows international law and thus is prohibited from doing this."
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Galimencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Galimencia » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:26 am

Tyrantio Land wrote:
Galimencia wrote:"To ensure that IDSF does not bring about any harm to the unarmed civilians."

"That would be a good idea, so if the IDSF mistreats civilians the IPDA can intervene"

"We vote AYE."

A military superpower.

NS Stats are not canon.

#FreeRojava

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:28 am

Galimencia wrote:"To ensure that IDSF does not bring about any harm to the unarmed civilians."

"That is unnecessary, as the IDSF follows international law and thus is prohibited from doing this."

"Just in case nations such as British Alberta don't go rouge and go around killing civilians with Bio-Weapons"
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:29 am

Tyrantio Land wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:"That is unnecessary, as the IDSF follows international law and thus is prohibited from doing this."

"Just in case nations such as British Alberta don't go rouge and go around killing civilians with Bio-Weapons"

"We have disarmed them. 'WDMs must be promptly destroyed,' from our second latest resolution."
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:31 am

Tyrantio Land wrote:

"We have disarmed them. 'WDMs must be promptly destroyed,' from our second latest resolution."

"True but are you forgetting that the Nation Jung-Un was just entered and their capital's name is The City of Forced Labor"
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:33 am

Tyrantio Land wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:"We have disarmed them. 'WDMs must be promptly destroyed,' from our second latest resolution."

"True but are you forgetting that the Nation Jung-Un was just entered and their capital's name is The City of Forced Labor"

"Names can mean anything, and they don't have influences over there anyway."
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Galimencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Galimencia » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:36 am

Tyrantio Land wrote:

"Wait a minute. The IPDA soldiers are politically neutral soldiers and protect only the civilians. That is their only function. So I fail to understand why you have a problem with sending them."

A military superpower.

NS Stats are not canon.

#FreeRojava

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:36 am

Tyrantio Land wrote:

"Well it could work 2 ways the IPDA can ensure no civilians are harmed, but the IDSF can also ensure the IPDA will not harm Civilians"
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:46 am

Galimencia wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:"Names can mean anything, and they don't have influences over there anyway."

"Wait a minute. The IPDA soldiers are politically neutral soldiers and protect only the civilians. That is their only function. So I fail to understand why you have a problem with sending them."

"Your nation has a problem with the IDSF, plus when you have sent peacekeeping troops in EHC before and it almost provoked war."
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:50 am

Galimencia wrote:"Wait a minute. The IPDA soldiers are politically neutral soldiers and protect only the civilians. That is their only function. So I fail to understand why you have a problem with sending them."

"Your nation has a problem with the IDSF, plus when you have sent peacekeeping troops in EHC before and it almost provoked war."

"Well to stop the thought that only Galimencian Peacekeepers are being sent I propose that Every Nation in the IPDA, Member or Observer must send 200 Peacekeepers."
(Even IHS)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:54 am

Tyrantio Land wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:"Your nation has a problem with the IDSF, plus when you have sent peacekeeping troops in EHC before and it almost provoked war."

"Well to stop the thought that only Galimencian Peacekeepers are being sent I propose that Every Nation in the IPDA, Member or Observer must send 200 Peacekeepers."
(Even IHS)

"The IHS would like to point out that our troops are already in Canada and thus we will not send 200 peacekeepers, and that the IDSF can handle a few million civilians easily without gassing them, as Galimencia seems to be indicating we want to do that."
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:56 am

Tyrantio Land wrote:
(Even IHS)

"The IHS would like to point out that our troops are already in Canada and thus we will not send 200 peacekeepers, and that the IDSF can handle a few million civilians easily without gassing them, as Galimencia seems to be indicating we want to do that."

"Valid point, you and that other Observer have been given an Exception, also as a part of the IDSF I can confirm that we don't plan on committing mass genocide"
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:59 am

Tyrantio Land wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:"The IHS would like to point out that our troops are already in Canada and thus we will not send 200 peacekeepers, and that the IDSF can handle a few million civilians easily without gassing them, as Galimencia seems to be indicating we want to do that."

"Valid point, you and that other Observer have been given an Exception, also as a part of the IDSF I can confirm that we don't plan on committing mass genocide"

"Tell that to Galimencia. Why are troops needed there if no genocide or anything is happening? I am worried that they want to control, or at least spy on, our spheres of influences we will establish there."
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:02 am

Tyrantio Land wrote:

"Tell that to Galimencia. Why are troops needed there if no genocide or anything is happening? I am worried that they want to control, or at least spy on, our spheres of influences we will establish there."

"Well I think Galimencia's main worry are that Southeast Marajarbia will come to power"
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:12 am

Tyrantio Land wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:"Tell that to Galimencia. Why are troops needed there if no genocide or anything is happening? I am worried that they want to control, or at least spy on, our spheres of influences we will establish there."

"Well I think Galimencia's main worry are that Southeast Marajarbia will come to power"

"It's too late. We've all come to power, and there's nothing they can do about it."
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates