NATION

PASSWORD

Red String of Fate (OOC) (OPEN) (Courting)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shall we continue?

Yes
100%
Yes (skip to day 2)
No votes
No (Have Frozen resolve existing plot-points in lore)
No votes
Remain Postponed
No votes

Total votes : 7

The Holy Solar Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Solar Empire » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:27 pm

Scornerse wrote:
The Holy Solar Empire wrote:I don't think Sartana would enjoy any second of what would happen tbh.

Eh, I remember their verbal confrontation. Eleanore herself figured that just because she's stronger doesn't mean she'd beat Sartana as there's a considerable skill gap. Eleanore doesn't see herself as a fighter and didn't really pick up fighting skills. It makes sense, a powerlifter or bodybuilder can pretty easily lose a fight to a trained martial artist.

Being capable of winning implies that Saratana could tolerate enough of what Eleanore dishes out to get Eleanore to her breaking point first. Presuambly reaching that point would be pretty painful as well, Sartana can tolerate pain in victory and enjoys knowing she's hurt her foe.

In any case, its unlikely that Sartana and Eleanore will ever come to blows, barring another event like this or Eleanore wanting to fight for some reason.

No no no no no no no... Eleanore doesn't come into the equation, directly at least.

See something like this wouldn't be able to stay a secret, and at best Eleanore can only keep her father from doing anything to TFF, but Sartana isn't the TFF.

Realistically because of what Sartana did in the RP, she'd be lucky to be allowed to live, since not responding in any way to these events would be a serious blow to the Dukes image and he'd have to do something to save face, Eleanore could back him off TFF because of the friends she made, but she ain't his boss and she doesn't control where he sends anything.

And really with the story I was hoping and could still have fully told, Eleanore would have won because she was gonna awaken powers that would have completely changed her ambitions and taken her out of the running for King Ivan, which is what I've been alluding to in next and in some of my post.

I dunno how I'll cap off my story, but like a lot of things it might only be canon to me, at least partially.

Anyways the next thread won't have Eleanore, but she is a character I'll be reusing in other RPs when given a chance.
✟ The Holy Solar Empire: A christian majority empire, primarily inspired by the HRE, Rome, and Imperial China ✟ Hello from the 100th Century ✟ Factbook RepositoryThe Holy Solar Empire Overview
✟ I have absolutely no idea how to make a good sig, some of yall crazy. ✟

The Saucer Pilots
Attaché

Founded: Aug 15, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Saucer Pilots » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:19 pm

Hmm, wonder what the follow-up will lead to?
The Great Air Domain
Not-Fully-Automated So-So Bi Space "Communism", the nation. Also, responsible for the half-truths around 1950s UFO sightings.
Basics / Nova: Earth's Nanny / Nova's VIPs / Military (?) / Weather Balloon: A Story/ The Men in Black/The Majestic 12: America's real govt.
This nation started as a semi-comical attempt as to reason why supposedly advanced aliens do a lot of convoluted, redundant and outright dumb things in Ufology.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:38 am

Not sure how I would respond to that tbh. Do I continue from Yali being sent out of the palace and into her room or back to her home universe?
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Ealdracaland
Attaché

Founded: May 15, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Ealdracaland » Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:34 pm

Name: Gwendolyn Hyldretha Cildrahurs-Réocanwic
Title(s): Lady, daughter of Duke Grythwald of Ísland, Earlyna of Ísburg
Nationality: Ealdracafolk
House/Family: Cildrahurs-Réocanwic
Family Crest: Light blue shield featuring a black raven with a sword in it's talons
Place of Birth: Réocanwic, Ísland, Ealdracaland

Religion: Cuthbertite Christian, Church of Ealdracaland
Languages Spoken: Ealdracafolk, English, Narbelik, Norwegian, Classical Norse
Travel of Note: Across the North Sea and Baltic along with traveling to East Asia on multiple occasions. Has made pilgrimage to Jerusalem.
Personality: Gwendolyn is a charming and adventurous girl with a love for travel and getting to know people on a personal level. She can at first come across as a bit stiff and formal, but once she gets to know someone, she'll talk their ear off about all sorts of things. She is also caring and nurturing, spending much of her time looking after her younger brother and helping her father care for the young heir after the passing of her mother.
Likes: Travel, the northern lights, people, children, snow, animals (especially puffins), reading, painting and Chinese food
Dislikes: Disloyalty, rudeness, broccoli, Mondays, heat, being stuck at home
Fears: The unknown, witches and trolls
Allergies: N/A
Bio: Gwendolyn was born to Duke Grythwald and Duchess Hilda on November 28th, 2002. She was the firstborn of the Duke and spent her life living happily with her parents, becoming close with her mother. She had a rather normal childhood despite the luxury of being second cousins with the Eormencyne. Since her family ruled over a more rural part of the Eormencynedom, she was able to grow up more adventurous than many of her peers, preferring to explore the woods and play in the snow than go to fancy dinner parties. At the age of 14, her Isaac would be born, with her not only losing her title as heir of the duchy but also losing her mother who died of a disease following her brother's birth. Despite this, she never heals a grudge against her brother, instead rasing him like a mother. She came to adore her little brother and the two of them would travel the world with their father. Once reaching the age of 18, her father would bestow her with the small Earldom of Ísburg, allowing her to have a title of her own. Now, Gwendolyn is currently in university studying zoology in order to help with the conservation of Artic wildlife, especially puffins, which she keeps as pets.

What will you be bringing with you: Her purse, a few assorted sweets and her Puffin, Gimbus, if allowed.
What gift will you be presenting to the King: A handwritten poem, a few Ealdracan pastries she baked herself, a thread of golden twine.
Lodging: Village
Miscellaneous Information: She will always dance no matter what to any song by Bob Marley.

OOC: Using the same character from last time, hopefully that's ok. Good to see you're back.
Everyone's favorite band of Hoppean Anglo-Saxons. Don't Step on Snek.
Old NS player with a new nation. Been on since 2016. What a long, strange trip it's been.

"Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil."
-Jerry Garcia

I hate to say it, but those aren't supposed to be Swedish colors. I kinda just used my favorite colors.

Previous

Return to NationStates