NATION

PASSWORD

Red String of Fate (OOC) (OPEN) (Courting)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shall we continue?

Yes
100%
Yes (skip to day 2)
No votes
No (Have Frozen resolve existing plot-points in lore)
No votes
Remain Postponed
No votes

Total votes : 7

Himmenfell
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 19, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Himmenfell » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:52 am

The Frozen Forest wrote:
Himmenfell wrote:SNIP

Accepted, Welcome to RSOF (and back to NS)! If you have any questions about how to bring Frigg into the Palace, just let me know.

Thank you. How should I bring Frigg into the Palace?

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:26 pm

Himmenfell wrote:
The Frozen Forest wrote:Accepted, Welcome to RSOF (and back to NS)! If you have any questions about how to bring Frigg into the Palace, just let me know.

Thank you. How should I bring Frigg into the Palace?

Well an easy way would be to just post her arriving at the entrance of the ballroom. The horse, her gift would have been taken to the stables so she doesn't need to worry about that.
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

Scornerse
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Scornerse » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:59 pm

Looks like Sartana's got someone new to size up, after Ivan's given her a talking to, of course.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:31 pm

Post is up! Bit of a long delay on that but nonetheless, posting will be back at normal speeds on my end. The King will be returning to the ball as of next post if that current plot point doesn't move along by then.

Brettenwald
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:43 pm

no thoughts head empty

post coming on Monday, probably
Last edited by Brettenwald on Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

The Saucer Pilots
Attaché

Founded: Aug 15, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Saucer Pilots » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:49 pm

Uhhhhh...the maid's OK, right?
The Great Air Domain
Not-Fully-Automated So-So Bi Space "Communism", the nation. Also, responsible for the half-truths around 1950s UFO sightings.
Basics / Nova: Earth's Nanny / Nova's VIPs / Military (?) / Weather Balloon: A Story/ The Men in Black/The Majestic 12: America's real govt.
This nation started as a semi-comical attempt as to reason why supposedly advanced aliens do a lot of convoluted, redundant and outright dumb things in Ufology.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:44 am

The Saucer Pilots wrote:Uhhhhh...the maid's OK, right?

That's a good question :meh:

The Holy Solar Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Solar Empire » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:19 am

Man I love this RP so much.
✟ The Holy Solar Empire: A christian majority empire, primarily inspired by the HRE, Rome, and Imperial China ✟ Hello from the 100th Century ✟ Factbook RepositoryThe Holy Solar Empire Overview
✟ I have absolutely no idea how to make a good sig, some of yall crazy. ✟

Kyrenaia
Senator

Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:21 am

And I finally posted. This is going to be one heck of a doozie...
PPC, I hope, that you don't mind, how I treated Hisa and Mari and their conversation with Adelheid and Irene - you said, that you were too occupied with RL (which is fine, no question asked), but I have plans for the two of them. ; )

The Holy Solar Empire wrote:Man I love this RP so much.

Me, too.
RPing in MT and PT.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:42 am

The Holy Solar Empire wrote:Man I love this RP so much.

Same, good on FF here to be able to be a good GM.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Himmenfell
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 19, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Himmenfell » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:03 am

Brettenwald wrote:no thoughts head empty

Relatable

Seleucid Pergamon
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 25, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Seleucid Pergamon » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:00 pm

Is it too late to join?
A modern princedom situated in one of the oldest Greek cities in history
Ruled by the descendants of the ancient Seleucid dynasty

EMBASSY PROGRAM HERE: Link

The Holy Solar Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Solar Empire » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:44 pm

Post is up!
Last edited by The Holy Solar Empire on Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✟ The Holy Solar Empire: A christian majority empire, primarily inspired by the HRE, Rome, and Imperial China ✟ Hello from the 100th Century ✟ Factbook RepositoryThe Holy Solar Empire Overview

The Saucer Pilots
Attaché

Postby The Saucer Pilots » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:19 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:
The Saucer Pilots wrote:Uhhhhh...the maid's OK, right?

That's a good question :meh:

If you don't mind, Nova's gonna find out. Even if they're unprepared for magic, they're not the type to accept collateral damage.
The Great Air Domain
Not-Fully-Automated So-So Bi Space "Communism", the nation. Also, responsible for the half-truths around 1950s UFO sightings.
Basics / Nova: Earth's Nanny / Nova's VIPs / Military (?) / Weather Balloon: A Story/ The Men in Black/The Majestic 12: America's real govt.
This nation started as a semi-comical attempt as to reason why supposedly advanced aliens do a lot of convoluted, redundant and outright dumb things in Ufology.

Brettenwald
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:47 pm

Willing to throw Sandor into the mix if Aron needs all hands on deck.
BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

The Holy Solar Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Solar Empire » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:01 pm

Brettenwald wrote:Willing to throw Sandor into the mix if Aron needs all hands on deck.

That could be interesting.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:15 am

Post will be up either Friday or Saturday!

Brettenwald wrote:Willing to throw Sandor into the mix if Aron needs all hands on deck.

This...could be interesting.

The Holy Solar Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Solar Empire » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:46 am

The Frozen Forest wrote:Post will be up either Friday or Saturday!

Can't wait!

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:49 am

The Frozen Forest wrote:Post will be up either Friday or Saturday!

[...]

Oh, dear. That is going to be a fun one.
RPing in MT and PT.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:01 am

Post is up! Had to delay it a bit to expand and rewrite a bunch of segments. Hope y'all enjoy!

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:26 am

The Frozen Forest wrote:Post is up! Had to delay it a bit to expand and rewrite a bunch of segments. Hope y'all enjoy!

Indeed I did - Leon is right, it's not going to be as easy as he might initially thought.
RPing in MT and PT.

South Africa Eikeberg I
Secretary

Founded: Oct 24, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby South Africa Eikeberg I » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:28 pm

My application:

Name: Jennifer Ambika Vaknis-Nobusawa
Title(s): Lady
Nationality: South African Eikebergian, American, Japanese (triple citizenship)
House/Family: Nobusawa
Family Crest:
Place of Birth: Kimberley, Firboomwoud, South Africa Eikeberg

Religion: None
Languages Spoken: Standard English, South African English, American English, Afrikaans, Japanese
Travel of Note: West Bromwich Holme - lived there from 2012-2015 aged 24 to 27, and frequently visited it anyway.
Personality: She is fun, but also very serious and sensible too. She prefers not to engage in activities that nobility would do, instead being a hard-working freelancer and fixer.
Dislikes: Anti-car people (not the same thing as people who dislike cars, in this case, campaigners who want cars banned and human drivers banned), racists, dictator
Fears: She fears economic recessions and mass unemployment, violence against wealthy people from the public who don't understand being rich isn't all as good as it seems some of the time
Bio:
Born to a wealthy South African Eikebergian family, Jennifer is the daughter of a Japanese South African Eikebergian father and an Indian-American mother.

She went to a state school in Walmead, a suburb of Kimberley, a private school (no, not that type, just an ordinary secondary school) where she was one of the few Japanese children amongst a mixture of Afrikaans and Indian students.

Jennifer was an intelligent child, being something of a maths prodigy at 10 years old having found one of her mother's old maths textbooks, and she hid the fact she was this by trying to fit in with the rest of the people. To her, "intelligence equals isolation" was never the case.

While not from a noble background, it could be considered a de facto one, seeing as she is the 38th holder of the title Lady in this family.

She dresses very feminine and acts feminine too, with an interest in fashion etc. but vehicles are her biggest interests, she hates being seen as a tomboy.

She is not from nobility, but a wealthy family who have been in South Africa Eikeberg dating back to the 1860s.

What will you be bringing with you: She will be bringing mainly athleisure wear and business suits as clothing, and some vehicles as a fleet.

What gift will you be presenting to the King: The King will be able to select from a choice of cars, as her family own some used car dealerships in South Africa Eikerberg.
Miscellaneous Information: She is blunt, honest but tries to tell it in such a way as not to offend; also seems to be able to eat a lot and not get obese.
Last edited by South Africa Eikeberg I on Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Saucer Pilots
Attaché

Postby The Saucer Pilots » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:41 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:Post is up! Had to delay it a bit to expand and rewrite a bunch of segments. Hope y'all enjoy!

Very nice entry, hope you don't mind if I made the pace a little faster, regarding Ymir's family and Nova's interest, that is. I do have to ask for just one thing though, if you don't mind. It doesn't have to be immediate, but can Nova eventually, save or recover people she inadvertently placed in danger?
The Great Air Domain

The Holy Solar Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Solar Empire » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:34 pm

I love this RP so much.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:31 am

Next post will be up this weekend!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates