NATION

PASSWORD

IDSF Legislative Branch (IDSF Members only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:46 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Security Act

1. Forbids member nations from leaving the IDSF for 48 hours.
2. Members must warn other nations when elections are happening/going to happen soon.
3. Will automatically expel and declare war on any puppet or nation found to be a spy.

Aye
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Nordeslund
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Nordeslund » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:47 am

2. Members must warn other nations when elections are happening/going to happen soon.
3. Will automatically expel and declare war on any puppet or nation found to be a spy.

If I might suggest one slight revision, we could omit the 'declare war on' part of the third point, it just seems like too much of a hassle.
Last edited by Nordeslund on Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member of the ICDN and CUSP, Host Nation of SETZA.
My Views:
Pro: Metric System (much easier to count with), Hot dog is a sandwich (it's "meat" between bread)
Anti: Daylight saving time (it's voluntary jet-lag), Decaf coffee (cruel joke or blatant scam, you decide)

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:48 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
Lushansk wrote:I propose we form the Allied Control Council comprising of SM , IHS , Lushansk ,and British Columbia
and the British Albertan Military be only used for self defense only

The provisions follow

British Alberta removes all claim to British Columbia and Yukon

They must pay reparations

Sovereignty will be restricted to Alberta and the Northern Territories unless said otherwise

Alberta will release Nunavut , Ontario , Manitoba , Nova Scotia , and Quebec

WMDs will be promptly destroyed
The Miltary will be banned from using Chemical warfare

If these provisions are violated, we will place sanctions until they comply

Aye

This act is passed over to the board for another vote.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:50 am

Nordeslund wrote:

If I might suggest one slight revision, we could omit the 'declare war on' part of the third point, it just seems like too much of a hassle.

Maybe we change it to 'asking for reparations to the setback they caused, payed in cash or intelligence. If refused, war must be declared.'
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:40 pm

The Southeast Marajarbians propose a bill known as the "Infrastructure and Manufacturing Act". If passed by both this and the Board, this bill will:

i: Increase the amount of factories and other infrastructure in the biggest IDSF member nation cities, allowing millions of new jobs to be created.

ii: Establish new Railroads that connect big cities and small towns together, alongside IDSF member nations.

iii: Allow manufactured goods, such as clothes, to be sold at cheap prices at good markets.

IV: Rapidly manufacture new weapons, armor, and robots for IDSF conflicts, as well as civil robots that shall only be used to replace sick or injured factory workers.

V: Increase the export of Manufactured items outside of the IDSF and its respective member nations, via trade routes such as the ST. Lawrence River.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:51 am

Aye
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:53 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:The Southeast Marajarbians propose a bill known as the "Infrastructure and Manufacturing Act". If passed by both this and the Board, this bill will:

i: Increase the amount of factories and other infrastructure in the biggest IDSF member nation cities, allowing millions of new jobs to be created.

ii: Establish new Railroads that connect big cities and small towns together, alongside IDSF member nations.

iii: Allow manufactured goods, such as clothes, to be sold at cheap prices at good markets.

IV: Rapidly manufacture new weapons, armor, and robots for IDSF conflicts, as well as civil robots that shall only be used to replace sick or injured factory workers.

V: Increase the export of Manufactured items outside of the IDSF and its respective member nations, via trade routes such as the ST. Lawrence River.

Aye
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:54 am

Tyrantio Land wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:The Southeast Marajarbians propose a bill known as the "Infrastructure and Manufacturing Act". If passed by both this and the Board, this bill will:

Aye

The Infrastructure and Manufacturing Act is passed by the legislature, and goes to the board for its final vote.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:14 am

I propose a bill that will allow both the IDSF and ICDN to cooperate, after close talks with SM. If this resolution is passed, the IDSF will gladly cooperate with the ICDN in exchange for your cooperation, if all members present are able to refrain from condemnation of its leadership unless it is necessary, and the same goes for ICDN SC members.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Proposal

Postby Alphazi » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:47 am

Hello, thanks for admitting me into ISDF and I make a proposal called Free Trade Act. I don’t know if it’s ok for legislation but I try to make it suitable.

Free Trade Act
I. Opens all barriers of ISDF nations trading with each other
II. Encourages Fair and Consistent Trading among ISDF nations
III. Supports using free Trade to secure the common prosperity of all ISDF nations

You can start voting.
Alphazi - Alpha Nation. Member of IDSF.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:48 am

Alphazi wrote:Hello, thanks for admitting me into ISDF and I make a proposal called Free Trade Act. I don’t know if it’s ok for legislation but I try to make it suitable.

Free Trade Act
I. Opens all barriers of ISDF nations trading with each other
II. Encourages Fair and Consistent Trading among ISDF nations
III. Supports using free Trade to secure the common prosperity of all ISDF nations

You can start voting.

We already have laws on Free Trade, so we vote no.

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Act Withdrawn

Postby Alphazi » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:51 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Alphazi wrote:Hello, thanks for admitting me into ISDF and I make a proposal called Free Trade Act. I don’t know if it’s ok for legislation but I try to make it suitable.

You can start voting.

We already have laws on Free Trade, so we vote no.

Yes, Act withdrawn

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:58 am

The Southeast Marajarbians propose the Green Thumb Act. If passed, this act will:

i: Allow IDSF member nations that benefit from Agricultural exports to benefit from the sale of these goods on the IDSF market.

ii: Allow IDSF farmers to farm more crops, by requiring at least 3 or more farmhands per farm, while lowering the price to hire a farmhand.

iii: Allow IDSF produce to be sold in non-IDSF nations that both support the IDSF's mission, and are allied with an IDSF nation.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:15 am

Tyrantio Land proposes the Economy & Sports act which will
I. Allow the immediate Creation of airports and flights between all IDSF nations (This will boost economy with tourism)
II. Allow all nations in the IDSF to trade with each other with no restrictions
III. Will establish an IDSF Sports Super League (Which will boost relations and economy)
IV. Would establish a Common Currency known as the IDSF Trade Dollar and would only be used during trades, it would be the equivalent of a Kings Royal Note (Considering That I have one of the best economies in the IDSF) it would be the equivalent of 1.34 NSD

(here is a link to a NS Economy calculator http://www.broomdces.com/nseconomy/nati ... tio%20Land)
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:16 am

Tyrantio Land wrote:Tyrantio Land proposes the Economy & Sports act which will
I. Allow the immediate Creation of airports and flights between all IDSF nations (This will boost economy with tourism)
III. Will establish an IDSF Sports Super League (Which will boost relations and economy)
IV. Would establish a Common Currency known as the IDSF Trade Dollar and would only be used during trades, it would be the equivalent of a Kings Royal Note (Considering That I have one of the best economies in the IDSF) it would be the equivalent of 1.34 NSD

(here is a link to a NS Economy calculator http://www.broomdces.com/nseconomy/nati ... tio%20Land)

Aye

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:45 pm

"We vote no as we have no wish to change our currency."
Alexis Reagan, APH Ambassador to the IDSF
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:48 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:

"We vote no as we have no wish to change our currency."
Alexis Reagan, APH Ambassador to the IDSF

You wouldn’t have to, but if passed the currency would only be used in Trade Deals
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Mon May 03, 2021 7:41 am

Viennaria proposes the Freedom and Security of War Act

1. The IDSF has no power to control what wars its member nations participate in.

2. Member nations must clarify if participating in a war, that they are not acting on behalf of the IDSF, unless their actions are specifically endorsed by the IDSF.

2. Member nations may not make treaties on behalf of the IDSF, unless authorized by the IDSF.
Tier 9 Civilization, according to this index: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617, Pro-Capitalism and Democracy, I DO NOT USE NSSTATS, Proud Member of ICDN, UDAF, and CUSP.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon May 03, 2021 7:41 am

Viennaria wrote:Viennaria proposes the Freedom and Security of War Act

1. The IDSF has no power to control what wars its member nations participate in.

2. Member nations must clarify if participating in a war, that they are not acting on behalf of the IDSF, unless their actions are specifically endorsed by the IDSF.

2. Member nations may not make treaties on behalf of the IDSF, unless authorized by the IDSF.

Aye, even though this technically goes against our "you attack one of us, you attack all of us" policy.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Mon May 03, 2021 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Mon May 03, 2021 7:45 am

Aye, even though this technically goes against our "you attack one of us, you attack all of us" policy.

I'll edit it to only include members who are the aggressors in war, not the victims, if you want me to.
Tier 9 Civilization, according to this index: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617, Pro-Capitalism and Democracy, I DO NOT USE NSSTATS, Proud Member of ICDN, UDAF, and CUSP.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon May 03, 2021 7:47 am

Viennaria wrote:

I'll edit it to only include members who are the aggressors in war, not the victims, if you want me to.

Do whatever you want. Here, you are free to do whatever you want.

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Mon May 03, 2021 7:52 am

Viennaria proposes the Freedom and Security of War Act

1. The IDSF has no power to control what wars its member nations participate in, so long as those nations are willingly participating in said war.

2. If willingly participating in a war, Member nations must clarify that they are not acting on behalf of the IDSF, unless their actions are specifically endorsed by the IDSF

Last edited by Viennaria on Mon May 03, 2021 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon May 03, 2021 7:54 am

1. The IDSF has no power to control what wars its member nations participate in, so long as those nations are willingly participating in said war.

2. If willingly participating in a war, Member nations must clarify that they are not acting on behalf of the IDSF, unless their actions are specifically endorsed by the IDSF

Aye

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Proposal To Sanction Shinea

Postby Alphazi » Mon May 03, 2021 8:50 am

I believe that he has whined that I did bad and when SM asked curiously, responded rudely. Also he was in the war after repeated asked to leave. Let’s get the sanctions rolled on.

Sanctions On Shinea

1. Shinea has participated in an unauthorized war, which after repeatedly asked to leave refused and kept doing his own thing

2. Noting he / she is an ICDN member, which can became complications of the current Slave Wars

3. His misconduct with SM and Accusing me of being inactive and not taking action shows his negative actions on IDSF

4. Believes if not dealt with, may became a threat to IDSF security and welfare.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon May 03, 2021 8:53 am

Alphazi wrote:I believe that he has whined that I did bad and when SM asked curiously, responded rudely. Also he was in the war after repeated asked to leave. Let’s get the sanctions rolled on.

Sanctions On Shinea

1. Shinea has participated in an unauthorized war, which after repeatedly asked to leave refused and kept doing his own thing

2. Noting he / she is an ICDN member, which can became complications of the current Slave Wars

3. His misconduct with SM and Accusing me of being inactive and not taking action shows his negative actions on IDSF

4. Believes if not dealt with, may became a threat to IDSF security and welfare.

No. We aren’t sanctioning him. He has repeatedly said how he supports us. Also, proposals for sanctions and war go on the other thread, while new laws go on this thread. We are going to sanction Sanyasipura, however.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Mon May 03, 2021 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates