NATION

PASSWORD

IDSF Board Meetings (IDSF members only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Wed May 12, 2021 8:40 am

Introduction to IDSF dispatch added. Also The censored word is shitty ( I using it to describe someone’s real assumptions, not abusing this word ) and somehow if I don’t censor it, it does not let me publish it and says “ Tjos text contains an naughty word “.
Alphazi - Alpha Nation. Member of IDSF.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed May 12, 2021 9:42 am

We should do something about Northern Benin before he becomes a more serious threat. After all, he was the one who singlehandedly brought the entire ICDN down to a new low. He's dangerous, evil, and has proven to be capable of hacking other people. Let us sanction and condemn him, so that we can possibly get rid of him as a threat to our great and powerful organization, and let us focus only on NB.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Wed May 12, 2021 9:47 am

“ I mean I agree but he was not active fo 3 days or so and he didn’t provoke us then after the plan leak. We cannot overreact or under react. Can you find a reason why should we focus on Northern Benin when their are so much enemies ?
Alphazi - Alpha Nation. Member of IDSF.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed May 12, 2021 9:53 am

Alphazi wrote:“ I mean I agree but he was not active fo 3 days or so and he didn’t provoke us then after the plan leak. We cannot overreact or under react. Can you find a reason why should we focus on Northern Benin when their are so much enemies ?

OOC: He was active less than 24 hours ago, and was talking about us on the CUSP threads.

IC: Southern Xenick isn't, wouldn't, and definitely will not become our enemy at all, because he is not only a powerless weakling all by himself (The CUSP won't get involved), but he hasn’t done anything that would make us mark him as an enemy, besides piss Alphazi off.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Thu May 13, 2021 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Southern Xenick
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Southern Xenick » Wed May 12, 2021 9:54 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Alphazi wrote:“ I mean I agree but he was not active fo 3 days or so and he didn’t provoke us then after the plan leak. We cannot overreact or under react. Can you find a reason why should we focus on Northern Benin when their are so much enemies ?

He was active less than 24 hours ago, and was talking about us on the CUSP threads. Southern Xenick isn't, wouldn't, and definitely will not become our enemy at all, because he is not only a powerless weakling all by himself (The CUSP won't get involved), but he hasn’t done anything that would make us mark him as an enemy, besides piss Alphazi off.

I wont report you for flaming cause im not an A-hole, but knock that off. I know fully well I could beat you in a war and you wouldn't even RP with me because your people always end up using one liners
A democratic island nation located in the southern sea
Relations cease with UDAF | International trade ramped up, GDP expected to 13% increase in 10 years | Nation ar war with Meretica and South olpen

Free Rojava!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed May 12, 2021 9:56 am

Southern Xenick wrote:
He was active less than 24 hours ago, and was talking about us on the CUSP threads. Southern Xenick isn't, wouldn't, and definitely will not become our enemy at all, because he is not only a powerless weakling all by himself (The CUSP won't get involved), but he hasn’t done anything that would make us mark him as an enemy, besides piss Alphazi off.

I wont report you for flaming cause im not an A-hole, but knock that off. I know fully well I could beat you in a war and you wouldn't even RP with me because your people always end up using one liners

OOC: You are the one who is flaming here by disrespecting our styles of roleplay. I'll knock it off, but it is true. I fail to see how it counts as flaming, though. Flaming would be me being rude to you, but I'm not in this particular post. I'm just explaining how your actions don't constitute becoming our enemy.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Wed May 12, 2021 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Southern Xenick
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Southern Xenick » Wed May 12, 2021 9:58 am

Southern Xenick wrote:I wont report you for flaming cause im not an A-hole, but knock that off. I know fully well I could beat you in a war and you wouldn't even RP with me because your people always end up using one liners

You are the one who is flaming here by disrespecting our styles of roleplay. I'll knock it off, but it is true.

If you want respect for your roleplay than make it respectable. Give me one reason I'm a powerless weakling. I don't even need to get much involved if I want to win a war against you cause I have been doing war RP for a while, and I know what Im doing.
Relations cease with UDAF | International trade ramped up, GDP expected to 13% increase in 10 years | Nation ar war with Meretica and South olpen

Free Rojava!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed May 12, 2021 10:01 am

Southern Xenick wrote:
You are the one who is flaming here by disrespecting our styles of roleplay. I'll knock it off, but it is true.

If you want respect for your roleplay than make it respectable. Give me one reason I'm a powerless weakling. I don't even need to get much involved if I want to win a war against you cause I have been doing war RP for a while, and I know what Im doing.

OOC: You are a powerless weakling, because you don't have CUSP support, as evidenced by how they told you that the IDSF isn’t canon in their universe. If you read the post, I said that you are powerless while alone.

Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Wed May 12, 2021 10:01 am

Southern Xenick wrote:

Not to interrupt, but Southern Xenick is right. You keep complaining and All I did was remind him that ODSF is not legitimate in CUSP’s eyes and your infamous history, and I knocked it off then. You should be more tolerant and look how rude you are at all these innocents here : https://nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1542231
Last edited by Northern Benin on Wed May 12, 2021 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Also CUSP member.Check out ICDN and CUSP.

Embassies : Countesia

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed May 12, 2021 10:02 am

Northern Benin wrote:
Southern Xenick wrote:If you want respect for your roleplay than make it respectable. Give me one reason I'm a powerless weakling. I don't even need to get much involved if I want to win a war against you cause I have been doing war RP for a while, and I know what Im doing.

Not to interrupt, but Southern Xenick is right. You keep complaining and All I did was remind him that ODSF is not legitimate in CUSP’s eyes and your infamous history, and I knocked it off then. You should be more tolerant and look how rude you are at all these innocents here : https://nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1542231

What did I tell you, NB? In case you need a reminder, You are not welcome here, so stop posting on our threads

Southern Xenick
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Southern Xenick » Wed May 12, 2021 10:03 am

Southern Xenick wrote:If you want respect for your roleplay than make it respectable. Give me one reason I'm a powerless weakling. I don't even need to get much involved if I want to win a war against you cause I have been doing war RP for a while, and I know what Im doing.

OOC: You are a powerless weakling, because you don't have CUSP support, as evidenced by how they told you that the IDSF isn’t canon in their universe. If you read the post, I said that you are powerless while alone.

Actually, I'm not. One person can still so a lot of things, and I am fully capable of any of them should I feel like it, but I don't want to fight you for the same reason you don't want to fight me. I, for all you may want to wish otherwise, am just as capable of fighting alone as with a group.

Free Rojava!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed May 12, 2021 10:05 am

Southern Xenick wrote:

Actually, I'm not. One person can still so a lot of things, and I am fully capable of any of them should I feel like it, but I don't want to fight you for the same reason you don't want to fight me. I, for all you may want to wish otherwise, am just as capable of fighting alone as with a group.

OOC: Either way, you aren’t an enemy. That was my original point. You will never be marked as an IDSF enemy, because you haven’t done anything to make yourself one.

Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Wed May 12, 2021 10:05 am

Southern Xenick wrote:

I leaves, but he’s reported for flaming and let’s see him.
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Also CUSP member.Check out ICDN and CUSP.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed May 12, 2021 10:10 am

Northern Benin wrote:
Southern Xenick wrote:Actually, I'm not. One person can still so a lot of things, and I am fully capable of any of them should I feel like it, but I don't want to fight you for the same reason you don't want to fight me. I, for all you may want to wish otherwise, am just as capable of fighting alone as with a group.

RP isn’t actionable. Just because I call somebody while in character a "powerless weakling" does not refer to the person itself, just to the nation. It isn't flaming unless I'm actually being rude or asking somebody to shut up or do anything else, which I am not.

Anamonta
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Anamonta » Wed May 12, 2021 10:17 am

Northern Benin wrote:

RP isn’t actionable. Just because I call somebody while in character a "powerless weakling" does not refer to the person itself, just to the nation. It isn't flaming unless I'm actually being rude or asking somebody to shut up or do anything else, which I am not.

You stated that you were OOC before you said "You are a powerless weakling".

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Wed May 12, 2021 10:18 am

Northern Benin wrote:
Southern Xenick wrote:Actually, I'm not. One person can still so a lot of things, and I am fully capable of any of them should I feel like it, but I don't want to fight you for the same reason you don't want to fight me. I, for all you may want to wish otherwise, am just as capable of fighting alone as with a group.

He never really said weakling.....NB....SM there is something in common of both of YOU
World Health Organization
Part of the ICDN
Earth-1: HRM is head of Starfleet
Earth-NS: NS Forum, HRM is President of Earth Allies

Chads Bizarre Adventure wrote:You always make the best RPs 8)

To boldly..[Insert something here]

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Wed May 12, 2021 10:18 am

Anamonta wrote:

That doesn't mean that he is talking IRL
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

New account: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nyetoa

Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Wed May 12, 2021 10:19 am

Here’s the Quote Earth Mate.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed May 12, 2021 10:21 am

Northern Benin wrote:

IC: Northern Benin is kicked out.

OOC: Don’t ever come back to this thread again, NB.

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Wed May 12, 2021 10:22 am

Northern Benin wrote:

Yes i said
never really
like saying weakling...also...want to know whats common about both you and SM?
Northern Benin wrote:

My god.....SM please....that makes it EVEN WORST
Part of the ICDN

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed May 12, 2021 10:23 am

Earth Allies wrote:
Northern Benin wrote:

Yes i said
never really
like saying weakling...also...want to know whats common about both you and SM?

How does that make it worse? Everybody on the ICDN threads do it all the time when somebody who isn’t even welcome posts without permission.

Anamonta
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Anamonta » Wed May 12, 2021 10:25 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:
Anamonta wrote:

That doesn't mean that he is talking IRL

My bad, I thought the quarrel stemmed from Marajarbia saying that Xenick as a nation was powerless. I didn't know the discussion was about Marajarbia attacking someone else's character. Which in that case, he didn't.

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Wed May 12, 2021 10:26 am

Earth Allies wrote:Yes i said like saying weakling...also...want to know whats common about both you and SM?

How does that make it worse? Everybody on the ICDN threads do it all the time when somebody who isn’t even welcome posts without permission.

Well....look at this:
want to know whats common about both you and SM?
Last edited by Earth Allies on Wed May 12, 2021 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Part of the ICDN

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed May 12, 2021 10:28 am

Anamonta wrote:
The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote: That doesn't mean that he is talking IRL

My bad, I thought the quarrel stemmed from Marajarbia saying that Xenick as a nation was powerless. I didn't know the discussion was about Marajarbia attacking someone else's character. Which in that case, he didn't.

Well, I’m not even trying to be rude at all. I’m just speaking about how (In Character) Xenick as a nation would be weak without CUSP (A rival alliance) supporting him. That is how our personal RP style works.

Anamonta
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Anamonta » Wed May 12, 2021 10:31 am

Anamonta wrote:My bad, I thought the quarrel stemmed from Marajarbia saying that Xenick as a nation was powerless. I didn't know the discussion was about Marajarbia attacking someone else's character. Which in that case, he didn't.

Well, I’m not even trying to be rude at all. I’m just speaking about how (In Character) Xenick as a nation would be weak without CUSP (A rival alliance) supporting him. That is how our personal RP style works.

I understand that, no worries.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates