NATION

PASSWORD

IDSF Board Meetings (IDSF members only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Viennaria
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 154
Founded: Oct 26, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Viennaria » Tue May 04, 2021 8:07 am

The ambassadors have power over it, but leaders must sign for it to take effect.
Tier 9 Civilization, according to this index: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617, Pro-Capitalism and Democracy, I DO NOT USE NSSTATS, Proud Member of ICDN and CUSP.

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1451
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 8:11 am

Viennaria wrote:The ambassadors have power over it, but leaders must sign for it to take effect.


Would it not work better if the ambassadors were the ones who ratified the treaty? Dalmannia still is not online.
Proud Co-Founder of the IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC.

User avatar
Viennaria
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 154
Founded: Oct 26, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Viennaria » Tue May 04, 2021 8:13 am

Yes, it would, but official stuff might prevent us from doing that.
Tier 9 Civilization, according to this index: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617, Pro-Capitalism and Democracy, I DO NOT USE NSSTATS, Proud Member of ICDN and CUSP.

User avatar
Ancapimania
Envoy
 
Posts: 307
Founded: Feb 11, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ancapimania » Tue May 04, 2021 9:15 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Ancapimania wrote:Hey guys,when I am going to be a proper member? Also btw I might need help fighting the ancapimanian gangs,they are attacking innocent drug dealers and citizens



You will regain full membership after your probation is over, which shall be soon. We also vote aye on aiding you in dealing with these gangs, but since when are drug dealers innocent?

We legalized drugs like weed,cocaine and opium a long time ago.We are basically the home of drugs

User avatar
Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 374
Founded: Mar 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Tue May 04, 2021 9:36 am

Aha. Looks like a diplomatic deal with the ICDN again and again. Let me take this one step further by making this deal to our advantage,
Alphazi - Alpha Nation. Member of IDSF.

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1451
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 9:48 am

Alphazi wrote:Aha. Looks like a diplomatic deal with the ICDN again and again. Let me take this one step further by making this deal to our advantage,


There is no need. I’ll telegram you something privately.
Proud Co-Founder of the IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC.

User avatar
Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 374
Founded: Mar 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Tue May 04, 2021 9:52 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Alphazi wrote:Aha. Looks like a diplomatic deal with the ICDN again and again. Let me take this one step further by making this deal to our advantage,


There is no need. I’ll telegram you something privately.


Yes, and Please do so soon because I didn’t receive the telegram.
Alphazi - Alpha Nation. Member of IDSF.

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1451
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 10:03 am

Alphazi wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
There is no need. I’ll telegram you something privately.


Yes, and Please do so soon because I didn’t receive the telegram.


Done.
Proud Co-Founder of the IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC.

User avatar
Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 374
Founded: Mar 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Tue May 04, 2021 10:07 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Alphazi wrote:
Yes, and Please do so soon because I didn’t receive the telegram.


Done.


Sent. Looks like an good ICDN action plan, more better.


OCC : ICDN members, if your reading this then stop worrying because you have no idea what me and IDSF is talking about. Quit spying on our meetings.
Last edited by Alphazi on Tue May 04, 2021 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Alphazi - Alpha Nation. Member of IDSF.

User avatar
The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Envoy
 
Posts: 304
Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Tue May 04, 2021 11:11 am

WOW i was just on the ICDN forum and its worse then usual in there there calling everyone who's in the IDSF a spy this might really hurt peace talks
member of ICDN and IDSF and im not sorry about being part of the IDSF

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1451
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 11:14 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:WOW i was just on the ICDN forum and its worse then usual in there there calling everyone who's in the IDSF a spy this might really hurt peace talks


I know, we were just joking around a little bit, trying to make peace, and then NB gets a hold of a telegram and adds more to it to make it seem as if we are trying something evil. Now, he (who isn’t even the leader of the ICDN) is making a hissy fit and threatening war as we try to make peace.
Proud Co-Founder of the IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC.

User avatar
The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Envoy
 
Posts: 304
Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Tue May 04, 2021 11:17 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:WOW i was just on the ICDN forum and its worse then usual in there there calling everyone who's in the IDSF a spy this might really hurt peace talks


I know, we were just joking around a little bit, trying to make peace, and then NB gets a hold of a telegram and adds more to it to make it seem as if we are trying something evil. Now, he (who isn’t even the leader of the ICDN) is making a hissy fit and threatening war as we try to make peace.

IK wow remember when the ICDN used to be a real alliance lol
member of ICDN and IDSF and im not sorry about being part of the IDSF

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1451
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 11:20 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
I know, we were just joking around a little bit, trying to make peace, and then NB gets a hold of a telegram and adds more to it to make it seem as if we are trying something evil. Now, he (who isn’t even the leader of the ICDN) is making a hissy fit and threatening war as we try to make peace.

IK wow remember when the ICDN used to be a real alliance lol


Yeah, with no people provoking us for no reason, and the ICDN actually focusing on helping people and sport activities. Not these modern times, when a total stranger just walks up into their club and somehow power grabbed.
Proud Co-Founder of the IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC.

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1451
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 11:26 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:IK wow remember when the ICDN used to be a real alliance lol


Yeah, with no people provoking us for no reason, and the ICDN actually focusing on helping people and sport activities. Not these modern times, when a total stranger just walks up into their club and somehow power grabbed.


We are going to sign this peace treaty with them if we can, because these tensions are very tiring. This also proves that NB needs to be put on a very tight leash
Proud Co-Founder of the IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC.

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1451
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 11:31 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Yeah, with no people provoking us for no reason, and the ICDN actually focusing on helping people and sport activities. Not these modern times, when a total stranger just walks up into their club and somehow power grabbed.


We are going to sign this peace treaty with them if we can, because these tensions are very tiring. This also proves that NB needs to be put on a very tight leash


I don’t want to see another comment from NB saying we are evil until the treaty is ratified, or else he won’t be so lucky next time.
Proud Co-Founder of the IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC.

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1451
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 12:26 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
We are going to sign this peace treaty with them if we can, because these tensions are very tiring. This also proves that NB needs to be put on a very tight leash


I don’t want to see another comment from NB saying we are evil until the treaty is ratified, or else he won’t be so lucky next time.


Northern Benin wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
I don’t want to see another comment from NB saying we are evil until the treaty is ratified, or else he won’t be so lucky next time.



Please stop ,I didn’t power grab and just leading ICDN auto equality with IDSF, you provoked us straight by using this plan to defer us and destroy us, and now put the blame on me.


You are the one who provoked me in the first place, with your very stupid thought of us being evil. Also, who is the one pretending to be the king of the ICDN, while not respecting their chain of command, or rules? The ICDN isn’t even the best alliance out there anymore. It's weak, full of infighting, and no longer qualifies as an alliance. In other words, it has now officially collapsed.
Proud Co-Founder of the IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC.

User avatar
Spaincio
Envoy
 
Posts: 285
Founded: Nov 14, 2018
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Spaincio » Tue May 04, 2021 12:38 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
I don’t want to see another comment from NB saying we are evil until the treaty is ratified, or else he won’t be so lucky next time.


Northern Benin wrote:

Please stop ,I didn’t power grab and just leading ICDN auto equality with IDSF, you provoked us straight by using this plan to defer us and destroy us, and now put the blame on me.


You are the one who provoked me in the first place, with your very stupid thought of us being evil. Also, who is the one pretending to be the king of the ICDN, while not respecting their chain of command, or rules? The ICDN isn’t even the best alliance out there anymore. It's weak, full of infighting, and no longer qualifies as an alliance. In other words, it has now officially collapsed.

It is better than being in a powerhungry alliance. I honestly hope we can just sign the treaty and forget about this alliance undernfalse prestenses. I speak this on my part, not the ICDN.i will now leave this thread and hopefully may we never cross paths again.
ICDN member

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1451
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 12:40 pm

Spaincio wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:


You are the one who provoked me in the first place, with your very stupid thought of us being evil. Also, who is the one pretending to be the king of the ICDN, while not respecting their chain of command, or rules? The ICDN isn’t even the best alliance out there anymore. It's weak, full of infighting, and no longer qualifies as an alliance. In other words, it has now officially collapsed.

It is better than being in a powerhungry alliance. I honestly hope we can just sign the treaty and forget about this alliance undernfalse prestenses. I speak this on my part, not the ICDN.i will now leave this thread and hopefully may we never cross paths again.


We would appreciate it if you kept North Benin under control for a while. But, and I'm calling it now, The ICDN is officially declared defunct.
Proud Co-Founder of the IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC.

User avatar
Tyrantio Land
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 446
Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue May 04, 2021 12:41 pm

So SM, I see that a breakaway state of Marajarbia has formed, is intervention needed?
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of The IDSF, ICDN, IPSA, SETZA, And CFTC
My Goal is to be active more in F7.
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily" -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
I have an Embassy with Countesia.

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1451
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 12:43 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:So SM, I see that a breakaway state of Marajarbia has formed, is intervention needed?


I think so. IDK who the hell decided it is okay to act as Northwest Marajarbia, when Northwest Marajarbia already exists (OOC: Unpublished lore) and is further away from my territory.

OOC: Whoever done did it didn't even ask for permission to do it first.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Tue May 04, 2021 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Co-Founder of the IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC.

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1451
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 12:58 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Tyrantio Land wrote:So SM, I see that a breakaway state of Marajarbia has formed, is intervention needed?


I think so. IDK who the hell decided it is okay to act as Northwest Marajarbia, when Northwest Marajarbia already exists (OOC: Unpublished lore) and is further away from my territory.

OOC: Whoever done did it didn't even ask for permission to do it first.


So, War on NM if possible?
Proud Co-Founder of the IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC.

User avatar
Tyrantio Land
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 446
Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue May 04, 2021 12:59 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
I think so. IDK who the hell decided it is okay to act as Northwest Marajarbia, when Northwest Marajarbia already exists (OOC: Unpublished lore) and is further away from my territory.

OOC: Whoever done did it didn't even ask for permission to do it first.


So, War on NM if possible?


Yes, but a reason must be provided.
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of The IDSF, ICDN, IPSA, SETZA, And CFTC
My Goal is to be active more in F7.
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily" -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
I have an Embassy with Countesia.

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1451
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 1:00 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
So, War on NM if possible?


Yes, but a reason must be provided.


Illegal Secession, maybe?
Proud Co-Founder of the IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC.

User avatar
Tyrantio Land
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 446
Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue May 04, 2021 1:02 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Tyrantio Land wrote:
Yes, but a reason must be provided.


Illegal Secession, maybe?


That is a valid reason, it has been used plenty of times to justify War.
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of The IDSF, ICDN, IPSA, SETZA, And CFTC
My Goal is to be active more in F7.
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily" -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
I have an Embassy with Countesia.

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1451
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 1:45 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Illegal Secession, maybe?


That is a valid reason, it has been used plenty of times to justify War.


Especially the civil war. We shall declare war on NM and reclaim what was rightfully my territory. We shall also arrest their new government, and make sure that they are punished.
Proud Co-Founder of the IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Black Raven Movement, Colfico

Advertisement

Remove ads