NATION

PASSWORD

IDSF Board Meetings (IDSF members only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed May 05, 2021 3:01 pm

Laka Strolistandiler wrote:Apologies for missing out on ISDF activities, but still, our queen and government were quite occupied with other things while at this (namely: trying to push through the laws to make LS WA-compliant and not dying aboard the RMS Gigantic but that’s another story).
Is there anything we should or can do?

You can propose new legislation if you want.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Thu May 06, 2021 4:52 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Tyrantio Land wrote:
I feel like sanctions and economic pressure are the only things we can do, but if he is expelled from the ICDN then war might be needed. (We could also fund rebel groups in NB)

Ok. For now, let us vote on Sanctioning NB and funding rebel groups.

I vote nay. NB is not representative of ICDN entirely, and taking such action during such an already fragile time could permanently ruin relations between ICDN and IDSF. Just wait until the treaty is signed, and yall can treat NB as an individual.
Tier 9 Civilization, according to this index: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617, Pro-Capitalism and Democracy, I DO NOT USE NSSTATS, Proud Member of ICDN, UDAF, and CUSP.

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Thu May 06, 2021 6:18 am

I vote Nay
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

New account: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nyetoa

Nordeslund
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Nordeslund » Thu May 06, 2021 6:34 am

I vote Nay
Member of the ICDN and CUSP, Host Nation of SETZA.
My Views:
Pro: Metric System (much easier to count with), Hot dog is a sandwich (it's "meat" between bread)
Anti: Daylight saving time (it's voluntary jet-lag), Decaf coffee (cruel joke or blatant scam, you decide)

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu May 06, 2021 7:01 am

Nordeslund wrote:I vote Nay

The sanctions are not passed. We will vote on this again if the measure to expel NB from the ICDN is successful.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu May 06, 2021 7:07 am

Nordeslund wrote:I vote Nay

The sanctions are not passed. We will vote on this again if the measure to expel NB from the ICDN is successful.

We also recommend bracing yourselves for something big, because NB literally admitted to power grabbing yesterday, and we might declare war on him or initiate a form of retaliatory measures against him for his crimes.

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Thu May 06, 2021 8:10 am

We also recommend bracing yourselves for something big, because NB literally admitted to power grabbing yesterday, and we might declare war on him or initiate a form of retaliatory measures against him for his crimes.

OK, though you might want to wait a bit to make sure his group doesn't take action against him first.
Tier 9 Civilization, according to this index: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617, Pro-Capitalism and Democracy, I DO NOT USE NSSTATS, Proud Member of ICDN, UDAF, and CUSP.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu May 06, 2021 9:35 am

Viennaria wrote:

OK, though you might want to wait a bit to make sure his group doesn't take action against him first.

We will take action as soon as the ICDN takes action. However, NB now deserves to face the consequences of his new fate.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Thu May 06, 2021 9:38 am

I propose to make 122 nuclear bunkers in the IDSF known as "vaults" the are will be able to house 0.1 percent of the IDSFs population at max capacity
so in the event of nuclear war 0.1 percent of the IDSF can be saved

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu May 06, 2021 9:40 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:I propose to make 122 nuclear bunkers in the IDSF known as "vaults" the are will be able to house 0.1 percent of the IDSFs population at max capacity
so in the event of nuclear war 0.1 percent of the IDSF can be saved

No. You already came up with that proposal, which was later denied. We don't need vaults here.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Thu May 06, 2021 9:41 am

Okay but srsly what should we do about Ancampia

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu May 06, 2021 9:43 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:Okay but srsly what should we do about Ancampia

WDYM? Didn't he leave? We don't really have a problem with him, but please bring up what you are talking about.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Thu May 06, 2021 9:44 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:Okay but srsly what should we do about Ancampia

WDYM? Didn't he leave? We don't really have a problem with him, but please bring up what you are talking about.
I mean couldn't he give CUSP information

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu May 06, 2021 9:46 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:
I mean couldn't he give CUSP information

I doubt it. Even if he gets accepted, he doesn’t really understand or know most of our plans. He didn’t even violate any of our rules.

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Thu May 06, 2021 9:50 am

Actually, why don't you ask ICDN for permission to take action against NB. That way you can get your way and relations will be strengthened between IDSF and ICDN bc they know you respect their authority in matters concerning their members.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu May 06, 2021 9:51 am

Viennaria wrote:Actually, why don't you ask ICDN for permission to take action against NB. That way you can get your way and relations will be strengthened between IDSF and ICDN bc they know you respect their authority in matters concerning their members.

Or any member our organizations share can propose kicking NB out? Someone like you or Nytoa.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Thu May 06, 2021 9:53 am

Viennaria wrote:Actually, why don't you ask ICDN for permission to take action against NB. That way you can get your way and relations will be strengthened between IDSF and ICDN bc they know you respect their authority in matters concerning their members.

Or any member our organizations share can propose kicking NB out? Someone like you or Nytoa.

Well sure but we need to wait for NB to get back online or we couldn't do anything

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu May 06, 2021 9:54 am

Well sure but we need to wait for NB to get back online or we couldn't do anything

He doesn’t really need to be online while you vote. He only needs to be online to know if he's been kicked out or not. Or somebody can telegram him the results. Either way, NB needs to be punished by both sides.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Thu May 06, 2021 9:55 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:Well sure but we need to wait for NB to get back online or we couldn't do anything

He doesn’t really need to be online while you vote. He only needs to be online to know if he's been kicked out or not. Or somebody can telegram him the results. Either way, NB needs to be punished by both sides.

Yes but he needs to be online to declare war

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu May 06, 2021 9:57 am

Yes but he needs to be online to declare war

All of the members in the war have to be online, but I'm not talking about war. I'm talking about removing his right to ICDN protection before going to war.

Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Thu May 06, 2021 9:57 am

I am Online. You guys can vote and I be the live coverage 24/7.
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Also CUSP member.Check out ICDN and CUSP.

Embassies : Countesia

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu May 06, 2021 10:02 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:Yes but he needs to be online to declare war

All of the members in the war have to be online, but I'm not talking about war. I'm talking about removing his right to ICDN protection before going to war.

So, somebody propose his expulsion.

Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Thu May 06, 2021 10:03 am

So, somebody propose his expulsion.

I guess. Of that’s successful, I resign before I expelled to make things easier.
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Also CUSP member.Check out ICDN and CUSP.

Embassies : Countesia

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Thu May 06, 2021 10:09 am

You should probably leave this thread and I creating an thread to vote so everyone ( including ICDN, IDSF, Whole NS community ), can vote. If it receives an 50% or more majority, the war proposal passes.

P.S. : IDSF is doing great.
Alphazi - Alpha Nation. Member of IDSF.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu May 06, 2021 10:17 am

Alphazi wrote:You should probably leave this thread and I creating an thread to vote so everyone ( including ICDN, IDSF, Whole NS community ), can vote. If it receives an 50% or more majority, the war proposal passes.

P.S. : IDSF is doing great.

No, we don’t need to do that. Don’t post anymore unnecessary threads.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates