NATION

PASSWORD

IDSF Board Meetings (IDSF members only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

IDSF Board Meetings (IDSF members only)

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:33 am

This is a message from the Government of Southeast Marajarbia, also known as one of the founders of the International Shield Defence Force (IDSF):

In order to facilitate the development of our military alliance, the Government of Southeast Marajarbia has requested for the creation of mandatory board meetings between all of the members of the IDSF, in order to discuss our policies and actions when it comes to foreign nations and their conflicts. This is also where new bills will be introduced, with at least a 1/2 majority needed to declare war and enact our policies. Representatives from each member nation will gain the power to introduce and debate new bills that will define the IDSF.

If you wish to join up with the IDSF as a member: viewtopic.php?t=501520&f=23&view=unread#unread

If you wish to contribute to the development of the IDSF's military: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=501647
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:35 am

I want to pass a resolution which will ban war over those East/West Chinese states.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:37 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:I want to pass a resolution which will ban war over those East/West Chinese states.

I am afraid that it is up to the Hun Chu nations if they go to war or not. I want to pass a resolution that allows us to send support to nations that currently suffer from the impact of war in the form of humanitarian aid or better weapons and equipment.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:40 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:I want to pass a resolution which will ban war over those East/West Chinese states.

I am afraid that it is up to the Hun Chu nations if they go to war or not. I want to pass a resolution that allows us to send support to nations that currently suffer from the impact of war in the form of humanitarian aid or better weapons and equipment.

I agree with that, and I meant to ban the IDSF from intervening. Our image is rather notorious as of now.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:44 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:

I agree with that, and I meant to ban the IDSF from intervening. Our image is rather notorious as of now.

The resolution presented by Southeast Marajarbia is passed.

I am afraid that we cannot prevent ourselves from intervening. We can intervene, but we need to observe the conflict first, and see who calls on us first, in order to help their side in the conflict. We will not intervene unless a nation that is involved calls on us for support or aid.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:48 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:I agree with that, and I meant to ban the IDSF from intervening. Our image is rather notorious as of now.

I am afraid that we cannot prevent ourselves from intervening. We can intervene, but we need to observe the conflict first, and see who calls on us first, in order to help their side in the conflict. We will not intervene unless a nation that is involved calls on us for support or aid.

We will not declare war. Humanitarian aid is allowed, but I will veto any attempt to intervene..
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:49 am

We will not declare war. Humanitarian aid is allowed, but I will veto any attempt to intervene..

We will have to vote on wether or not we will intervene in some cases, though.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:51 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:We will not declare war. Humanitarian aid is allowed, but I will veto any attempt to intervene..

Only in violations of human rights. Even then, we will have to tone it down to condemnation and/or sanctions
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:54 am

Only in violations of human rights. Even then, we will have to tone it down to condemnation and/or sanctions

Yes, but it will not only be violations of human rights in some cases. It'll be the development of nuclear level weapons like East Hun Chu, Slave Trades in the nation of Solitaire, or if the nation we condemn kills an important IDSF member nation soldier or declares war on one of our nations.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:59 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Only in violations of human rights. Even then, we will have to tone it down to condemnation and/or sanctions

Yes, but it will not only be violations of human rights in some cases. It'll be the development of nuclear level weapons like East Hun Chu, Slave Trades in the nation of Solitaire, or if the nation we condemn kills an important IDSF member nation soldier or declares war on one of our nations.

Yes, of course, but if they treat their slaves well (e.g. well fed, not much work, good conditions, etc.) then there is no reason. Also I'm not declaring war on a country with nukes
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:02 am

Yes, of course, but if they treat their slaves well (e.g. well fed, not much work, good conditions, etc.) then there is no reason. Also I'm not declaring war on a country with nukes

Nukes are pretty dangerous in a lot of situations, so I agree with you. If we are able to develop some way to counter nuclear weapons, that will be great for us.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:05 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Yes, of course, but if they treat their slaves well (e.g. well fed, not much work, good conditions, etc.) then there is no reason. Also I'm not declaring war on a country with nukes

Nukes are pretty dangerous in a lot of situations, so I agree with you. If we are able to develop some way to counter nuclear weapons, that will be great for us.

Yes. So you understand what I'm saying, right? Our popularity is near 0 (on the negatives side) and we can't afford more wars.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:38 pm

Yes. So you understand what I'm saying, right? Our popularity is near 0 (on the negatives side) and we can't afford more wars.

Yes. Do you think we should condemn and sanction East Hun Chu for their nuclear development programs?

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:42 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Yes. So you understand what I'm saying, right? Our popularity is near 0 (on the negatives side) and we can't afford more wars.

Yes. Do you think we should condemn and sanction East Hun Chu for their nuclear development programs?

No. They don't have one
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:50 am

No. They don't have one

Should we sanction them over their Fart weapon programs?

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:41 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:No. They don't have one

. Fart weapons?
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

New account: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nyetoa

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:40 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:
. Fart weapons?

East Hun Chu has developed a nuclear-style weapon that they call the B.U.T.T, and it is very explosive. It has an equivalent to exactly 22 Tons of TNT.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:23 pm

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:No. They don't have one

Not yet. I don't want another Galapagos.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Nordeslund
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Nordeslund » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:17 pm

If I may interject, it seems that we need a way to counter this country’s fart weapons. Nordeslund has many brilliant scientists, if we could set up an international think tank to come up with effective countermeasures to this threat we may have a base on which to build our response moving forward.
Member of the ICDN and CUSP, Host Nation of SETZA.
My Views:
Pro: Metric System (much easier to count with), Hot dog is a sandwich (it's "meat" between bread)
Anti: Daylight saving time (it's voluntary jet-lag), Decaf coffee (cruel joke or blatant scam, you decide)

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:29 pm

Nordeslund wrote:If I may interject, it seems that we need a way to counter this country’s fart weapons. Nordeslund has many brilliant scientists, if we could set up an international think tank to come up with effective countermeasures to this threat we may have a base on which to build our response moving forward.

We second this.

OOC: I think I have an idea for a new weapon that we can develop to counter East Hun Chu’s weapon development.

Nordeslund
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nordeslund » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:41 pm

We second this.

OOC: I think I have an idea for a new weapon that we can develop to counter East Hun Chu’s weapon development.

OOC: What is it?
IC: So, what now, does it come to a full vote or something?
My Views:
Pro: Metric System (much easier to count with), Hot dog is a sandwich (it's "meat" between bread)
Anti: Daylight saving time (it's voluntary jet-lag), Decaf coffee (cruel joke or blatant scam, you decide)

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:43 pm

Nordeslund wrote:
We second this.

OOC: What is it?
IC: So, what now, does it come to a full vote or something?

OOC: Check your telegrams.

IC: We need to develop the weapon as we observe the situation. If the conflict gets worse and worse, we will vote on wether or not to go to war against East Hun Chu.

Nordeslund
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nordeslund » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:18 pm

Agreed,
OOC: I have to log off now, I might log back in on Monday. See you then.
My Views:

Nordeslund
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nordeslund » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:23 am

Good morning, how is everyone? I’d like to report on what our scientists see as the most likely way to neutralize a fart weapon. The farts are compressed, so if we can poke a hole in the chamber where they are kept, the pressure will drop hopefully before the missile reaches a populated area.
My Views:

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:24 am

Nordeslund wrote:Good morning, how is everyone? I’d like to report on what our scientists see as the most likely way to neutralize a fart weapon. The farts are compressed, so if we can poke a hole in the chamber where they are kept, the pressure will drop hopefully before the missile reaches a populated area.

We agree. But we do not want to provoke a war, you just need to see what happened the last time war was declared.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates