NATION

PASSWORD

The last will be the first (Nation Maintenance)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Oneid1
Secretary

Founded: Mar 10, 2021
Corporate Police State

The last will be the first (Nation Maintenance)

Postby Oneid1 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:43 pm

Author's Note:

Nation Maintenance definition

Welcome to my official thread of maintaining the nation. I have looked at a lot of such threads lately and decided to create my own. This will just be a kind of sandbox for me to experiment and hone my writing skills while making it easy for myself to return to consistent activities on this site.

I think every nation needs a solid foundation on which to build. The goal of this theme will be that foundation for all my nations. The following entries will include news releases, status updates, one-time stories [and small story arcs] that don’t require their own thread, details about Oneid’s projects and programs, propaganda posters, artwork, and anything related to any of my nation.All what is happening in this topic is considered a canon for my nations. Questions? comments? Feel free to telegram to me. As a thread of maintenance it is closed to all but my nations. So if you want to publish a post feel free to telegram me for permission.

Oneid1
Secretary

Founded: Mar 10, 2021
Corporate Police State

Index

Postby Oneid1 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:45 pm

Index:

Tupeia1
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia1 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:08 am

Extension to Lake La Vizigaia

Multiple generals watch from their galleons as colonists dock in a temporary port they built on the coast, because of the mountains we are directly on the border with this region, the reason why Tupeia wanted to expand to this region was because of the huge wealth and ability to invest in industry sugar cane, sending many slaves to the field to harvest this rich area of ​​sugar cane, but they reach only to the eastern part of the lake, the army continued to expand west and south. Along the way, they find many villages and establish peaceful relations with the peasants. They come to an abandoned temple suspected to have been built during the time of Agaziga. By founding a colony in just a few days, they wanted to celebrate Tupeia Theocracy Statehood Day, and sent many officials to Icarium, a town on the Afortunada Peninsula that officially recruited a governor for the new region and proclaimed Vizigaia province, having autonomy like many Tupeia Theocracy provinces.

Abasik
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Abasik » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:10 am

The New Era

A man dressed in furs and silk stood in his room, starring down at a piece of paper in his hands. Reciting his speech for his coronation. Today was finally the day Euris would become Euris II, King of Abasik. A servant peeked in through the door. "Your Highness, it's time." Euris took in a deep breath and walked out of the room, his throne, a gift from the gods, was waiting for him.

The throne room was splendid-looking, made from marble and decorated in silk. The throne seemed to be made from gold. The room was packed with both nobles and guards. When the nobles saw Euris enter, they all moved aside, making a path for him on the red carpet. He sat down upon the throne and a golden crown was placed atop his head. "Mahtrova fidela! Vich armon lann Euris!" The nobles chanted and cheered. Abasik had a new king, and had entered a new era.

Return to NationStates