NATION

PASSWORD

A Party Fit For a Princess! (IC Thread)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ugokarinsky
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 31, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Ugokarinsky » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:34 pm

"Wow... I don't know what that means either... but it sounds impressive! Nice to meet you. I'm Prince Vyacheslav!" The Prince nodded towards him and turned back to face the tea in from of him. He then took a small sip of the familiar drink. It reminded him of home, yet had its own foreign twang. Tea was an important tradition in Ugokarinsky culture, but not many people outside of Ugokarinsky would really know that.

To pass the time the Prince just listened to the conversation happening around the table. It was rather serene for a group of young children. But, it was a group of children with high status- which usually meant correct behavior was critical to the role, so it made sense. Vyacheslav directed his attention now to the Princess. They hadn't gotten much time to interact with one another, but now was the time for chat. It was the Princess's birthday after all, so why not ask some questions relating to the topic of the day?

"Your Highness," The Prince started, "is there anything specific you are hoping to get for your birthday?"
》Federation of Ugokarinsky《
with the extreme communist and fascist regimes that once held power in the country.

Just making a nation for fun. I'm opened-minded and love to see things from others opinions. I also love a good (respectful) debate! I'm not sharp when it comes to politics but I'd like to learn more.
n o t s o v i e t u n i o n tyvm ☞
★ The Daily Star ★ -

Abetton
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 05, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Abetton » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:44 pm

Ugokarinsky wrote:"Your Highness," The Prince started, "is there anything specific you are hoping to get for your birthday?"

"Oh well I got a number of nice presents from family, well wishers and others through the Kingdom, so I'm really all set. That's why I asked for this birthday party! I've never had chances to meet children from other countries before, of different courts and status. And well, here we are, I got my great present, this party!" She wrapped her hands around her cup of tea, feeling a bit shy and bit sheepish but still cheerful that someone would ask. A good little lady must be courteous and gracious to her guests but it's nice to also be the center of attention. "But besides the party, I'd say my favorite present comes from my cousin who sent me a giant bear. A giant stuffed bear, hehehe not a real bear. I like to sit on it's lap, it's super comfy and it's gonna be great when I want to read books or watch television or cinemas!"

Previous

Return to NationStates