NATION

PASSWORD

http://PruCh.net/

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:17 am

Sherman C. Piañar Silver Peacock, Industria

...and for the next 4 months, I'm on the 9am-to-6pm shift. Enjoying the night is good and all, but any issues my trainees will face vis-a-vis their bank will be a bit of a PITA. I hear CebTel HQ's winding down after most of the employees sheltering on site are returning to their homes; ditto the sites in those areas Rai raised hell over.

William C. Piañar, Sr. Toledo, CB

We took our oaths, and we will fulfill those oaths to the best of our abilities.

My oath is that of a sworn officer of the Toledo City Police Department: to enforce the law, not decide it nor be it. Hers is the Hippocratic Oath: to first do no harm. Though we face our own challenges, we will abide by our respective oaths.

Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

Las Centura
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Las Centura » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:49 am

Zenarith Las Centura
-Death will be a thing of the past, hopefully by 02/16/2022.
-Las Centura has a bright candle of light towards the technological advancements of the digital world.

XeroXipher Las Centura
-As a member of Parliament, I ask that every Las Centurian Citizen put in their votes for the 2022/2024 Election.
-Voting will be held on February 15th, 2022.

John Pierre Las Centura
-As we all know, Las Centura has been hit with a new virus known as the "31 Day Flu"... I ask that everyone stay within the borders and choose NOT to travel until the virus has ran its course.
-I also ask that if you contract the Flu and continue feeling sick into the third or fourth day, you seek Hospitality to avoid the spread of the "31 Day Flu...
-Thank You.

.------..------..------.        .------..------..------..------..------..------..------.
|L.--. ||A.--. ||S.--. | .-. |C.--. ||E.--. ||N.--. ||T.--. ||U.--. ||R.--. ||A.--. |
| :/\: || (\/) || :/\: |((5)) | :/\: || (\/) || :(): || :/\: || (\/) || :(): || (\/) |
| (__) || :\/: || :\/: | '-.-. | :\/: || :\/: || ()() || (__) || :\/: || ()() || :\/: |
| '--'L|| '--'A|| '--'S| ((1)) | '--'C|| '--'E|| '--'N|| '--'T|| '--'U|| '--'R|| '--'A|
`------'`------'`------' '-' `------'`------'`------'`------'`------'`------'`------'

|| Las Centura Wiki ||

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 27, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:52 am

President Kipper Woofler The Presidential House, Crossoveripolis

@XeroXipher It's great that you are having elections soon! We just had ours a few months ago. Any other information about the elections?

IC Name: Crossoveria
NS Stats are NOT canon!
This nation doesn't represent my views

-----------
-----------
NEWS :: Rostam Hinzarty, member of the Crossoverian Law House, is let out of Esteqlal Hospital having been permanently changed into an anthro wild dog | Boris Anderson announces his run for President of Crossoveria with the Zola Party

Las Centura
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Las Centura » Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:19 pm

XeroXipher Las Centura
@President Kipper Woofler -The Election Process seems to be going well... In our Country, once elected you are guaranteed a 2 year run as President... The longest you can run is 7 years before a Re-Election...
-My opposition is currently doing well with the more radically minded of the population...
-Not so much Racist as Conspiracy Followers.
-Luckily that's only 12% of the Population...
-I am winning by 63%. I have a good feeling about this Election, I don't know why someone would collect the votes of Conspiracy Activists...
-Even if they do Rebel, they would hardly be effective, we have about as strict of a Law Enforcement as Possible. ;)

.------..------..------.        .------..------..------..------..------..------..------.
|L.--. ||A.--. ||S.--. | .-. |C.--. ||E.--. ||N.--. ||T.--. ||U.--. ||R.--. ||A.--. |
| :/\: || (\/) || :/\: |((5)) | :/\: || (\/) || :(): || :/\: || (\/) || :(): || (\/) |
| (__) || :\/: || :\/: | '-.-. | :\/: || :\/: || ()() || (__) || :\/: || ()() || :\/: |
| '--'L|| '--'A|| '--'S| ((1)) | '--'C|| '--'E|| '--'N|| '--'T|| '--'U|| '--'R|| '--'A|
`------'`------'`------' '-' `------'`------'`------'`------'`------'`------'`------'

|| Las Centura Wiki ||

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:39 pm

@XeroXipher Good luck in the elections!

NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------
NEWS :: Rostam Hinzarty, member of the Crossoverian Law House, is let out of Esteqlal Hospital having been permanently changed into an anthro wild dog | Boris Anderson announces his run for President of Crossoveria with the Zola Party

Las Centura
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Las Centura » Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:17 pm

XeroXipher Las Centura
@President Kipper Woofler-Thank You... We at Las Centura appreciate your Support.-

|| Las Centura Wiki ||

Las Centura
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Las Centura » Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:07 pm

Zenarith Las Centura
-As I spoke earlier, we are just moments away from having a Society without Death through the use of Technology...
-My fellow scientists are Decently Confident the trials will be successful.
-52 Candidates are set to begin Human Trials within the next 48 Hours!

XeroXipher Las Centura
-For those of you Las Centarians that do not know who I am, I am active President, P. MooNike...
-This should be an obvious choice as Jared Nince is, well, unfit for the job.

Jared Nince Las Centura
@XeroXipher -I have well over the amount of votes you give me credit for, at least I didn't have to hide behind a Fake Name for votes.

|| Las Centura Wiki ||

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:37 pm

Anastasija Kladnov Shadforad, Bolrieg

@Ken Jeong’Shin That does sound nice, out of curiosity is there anything you do after your shift that you enjoy?

@Hamad bin Ahmad Al Meskin I see, I assume theirs is on the 25th?

Prince Starnalf Karlolov Shadforad, Bolrieg

@Ken Jeong’Shin Indeed, I can believe he would have seen some terrible stuff. I do have a few stories myself I could tell you, some stuff you can’t really forget about. In any case if you are bored I know how to make homemade rockets, been a bit of a hobby in my retirement years you see.

@Luciano Ferrer That is good to hear, I will let her family know how well she is getting on over there.

Jalnatzic the Greatest Bolrieg

@XeroXipher So you are admitting to rigging the election? I take it you are a communist.

@Jared Nince Good look beating him, he wants to make it illegal to not vote for him.

@Hamad bin Ahmad Al Meskin That is what the Left does, they hate Christians. Glad you on otherwise Marxchop Furry would have gone after those who are Christians.

Las Centura
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Las Centura » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:00 pm

XeroXipher Las Centura
Jalnatzic the Greatest-Another Conspiracy Theorist... I'm sure Nince would have had a great time collecting your votes... :blink:

Jared Nince Las Centura
Jalnatzic the Greatest-Thank you for your support! Whether I win this term or not, I will win within the next term. 8)

|| Las Centura Wiki ||

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:04 pm

Hamad bin Ahmad Al Meskin Crossoveripolis

@AnastasijaKlandov It is on the 25th.

@JalnatzicTheGreatest Doesn't look like @XeroXipher is rigging the elections. You said the same thing about our elections, when I was running against Mr. Funnie (btw its "Porkchop" not "Marxchop" (although I see where you come up with that)). And despite being a Shiite Muslim, I respect other religions, unlike the government just five years ago. Funnie was promising religious freedoms though, and I understand where he's coming from.

NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

Toropikaru
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Toropikaru » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:52 am

Ken Jeong’Shin Jao’keol, Kin’Kai, Toropikaru
Note to all, if you get a level 4 winter weather advisory please just stay home until it’s lifted. Seen at least 10 people with severe cases of hypothermia so far and 2 people with broken bones from slipping on ice, it’s being issued for a reason.

@Anastasija Kladnov Well if I have the time and when the entire prefecture isn’t encased in ice I like to go out hiking. However most of the time I’m either stuck in here or training, I’m hoping that after my assignment ends in June they’ll put me somewhere a little more interesting.

@Prince Starnalf Karlolov While I’d love to hear how you go about making those Im sure I’d be breaking some rule by doing so.

KBN News: New museum to open in Misai to commemorate the legacy of the Min dynasty, plans for an exhibitions dedicated to Emperor Yuu Ji Min as well as Shu Hua Min are expected to come in opening day // Kai’Ssiu to be appointed a new governor after the deathof former governor Jin Jo’kashi

Embassy Program ---> https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=459272

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Postby New Visayan Islands » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:58 am

Simon Solomon, JD, MBA Mandaue, DH

Sometimes I wonder if the people harping about Cultural Marxism realize they're rehashing the kind of tripe that used to surround something the modern world knows best as Kulturbolschewismus.

Estado Novo Portugues
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Estado Novo Portugues » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:13 pm

*RETCONNED*
Last edited by Estado Novo Portugues on Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC name: Holy and Pontifical State of Portugal
Posts before 2021 aren't canon.

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:46 pm

@Ken Jeong’Shin That does sound nice, out of curiosity is there anything you do after your shift that you enjoy?

@Hamad bin Ahmad Al Meskin Fair enough, I wonder if they have a special way to celebrate?

Prince Starnalf Karlolov Shadforad, Bolrieg

@Ken Jeong’Shin Well it is not as though you are going to set them off on site? (Winking face.)

@Simon Solomon, JD, MBA Here we go, let me guess everyone who isn't a Marxist is a nazi in your opinion? Communism is bad, especially culturally. Homofront wants to break up families and force everyonew to be gay and those on the left want to tax people at 900% and give away that money to Homofront.

@Hamad bin Ahmad Al Meskin He is wanting to do that, he is admitting that he will tear up votes for the opposition. Also I call him Marxchop because he is a Marxist, he wants to ban both our religions and to have everyone use drugs.

@XeroXipher I'm sure he will, you are a tyrant, you force people to be gay. You are forcing the Gay Kit into the education system.

@Jared Nince You've already won, over 90% of the population has voted for you. It is just the Marxist you're running against is trying to fix the election.

@Francisco Escudeiro That is their go to argument because they have none. They know Marxism, gayness and other degenerative lifestyles are bad. Everyone is naturally straight and naturally Christian.

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:06 pm

@AnastasijaKlandov I believe that my friend @Rover already explained it to you.

@JalnatzicTheGreatest I do agree that Communism is bad, but just because “Markchop” Funnie is liberal and forward-thinking does not immediately qualify him as “Marxist”.

NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

Dayganistan
Ambassador

Founded: May 02, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Dayganistan » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:13 pm

Massoud Zahir Kabul, Dayganistan
@Jalnatzic the Greatest @Francisco Escudeiro You guys are boring, get new material. We need more people on this site who don't screech about the modern world or about gays at every opportunity.

Republic of Dayganistan | جمهوری دهقانستان

A secular, Tajik dominated state in Central Asia which has experienced 40 years of democratic backsliding. NS stats are NOT used.

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:24 pm

@MassoudZahir Even if I’m not pro-LGBT, I do agree that these rants about “cultural gayness” is getting kind of old.

NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:39 pm

@Hamad bin Ahmad Al Meskin Ah, that is where he was I assumed you were talking about a different set of islands. Sorry about that.

@Hamad bin Ahmad Al Meskin Liberalism is as bad as Communism, also may people who call themselves Liberal are in fact communist. Take Aldaes Dfragre and his Liberal party for example. Also who’s side are you on? Do you want to end your nations culture? Do you want an invasion of fags in drag dictating policies that worsen your country? If they had their way medical treatment would be banned because they believe medicine is “offensive”.

@Massoud Zahir Oh, I did not realise that I had to entertain the spoiled son of a corrupt President. She is corrupt and is financing the terrorists to attack your country’s citizens.

Last edited by Bolrieg on Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:32 pm

@JalnatzicTheGreatest I'm a Muslim Conservative, and I don't support Funnie. But unlike Mustafa Aydem, the Communist Presidential Candidate, Funnie doesn't have a clear Communist attitude. Still, his ideas are opposed to mine, especially about the ideas of letting in the imperialists. And can you explain to me how banning medicine for being "offensive" makes sense? I just want to know.

@AnastasijaKlandov No worries.

Last edited by The Imagination Animals on Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:54 pm

@Hamad bin Ahmad Al Meskin Thanks.

@Hamad bin Ahmad Al Meskin It doesn’t really, then again do you really expect much sense from the Left? Also Furry wants to let the EU and by extension the Redshield family take over your country, the Redshields financed all communist takeovers.

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:01 pm

@JalnatzicTheGreatest Not really. But what to expect when your country underwent decades of dictatorship?

Hi everyone. I just want to let you all know that New Year's is tomorrow. Any plans?

Isais Al Meskin Crossoveria

@PresidentKipperWoofler I thought the New Year's was in March.

NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Postby New Visayan Islands » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:39 pm

Simon Solomon, JD, MBA Mandaue, DH

@JalnatzicTheGreatest: >"Everyone is naturally Christian"
>Me, an observant Jew
Yeah...I've seen enough to know where this is going.

@Massoud Zahir: Figured as much, but still. Then again, one of them is a reactionary so hidebound he'd probably get along with Charles Coughlin--may that reactionary cleric burn in Hell, to use the phrase our Christian cousins understand yimakh shemo to be analogous to (it actually means "may his name be obliterated" and is usually invoked when referring to virulent antisemites)--at the height of his prominence.

Anyway, Happy New Year to everyone!

Rev. Fr. Isidro Satou III, CSsR Cebu City, DH

Timothy left to me only the heritage of his faith and courage.
- Pope St. Sylvester I, responding to accusations of having hidden St. Timothy of Antioch’s treasures after his martyrdom

The Gospel reading for today, the Optional Memorial of Pope St. Sylvester I, is Mt 16:13-19, part of Peter's Confession About Jesus. In the preconciliar form of the Mass, this is a Class II Feast Day within the Octave of Christmas; the Gospel reading for the Octave Days is Lk 2:15-20.
The pontificate of St. Sylvester I is among the top ten longest, at almost 10 months longer than that of St. Leo the Great (feast day: November 10th) and shorter than that of Alexander III by just over 3 weeks. In contrast, the three longest pontificates are, in descending order, St. Peter himself (feast day: June 29th, with St. Paul), Bl. Pius IX, and St. John Paul II (feast day, October 22nd).

We wish you and yours a blessed New Year!

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:42 pm

Happy New Years Eve everyone.

@Simon Solomon, JD, MBA Happy New Year, how have you been doing?

@Hamad bin Ahmad Al Meskin People who lived under communism tend to reject it. Most people on the left now tend to be overly pampered overpriced "coffee" drinbkers who enjoyed the full benefits of capitalism while not being brought up on gratitude.

@Simon Solomon, JD, MBA I believe in the Old Testament same as you, I also know that Christ is with us.

Estado Novo Portugues
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Estado Novo Portugues » Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:52 am

Francisco Escudeiro Holy Catholic State of Portugal

@Hamad bin Ahmad Al Meskin In the Holy Catholic State, certain medical treatments are banned if they contradict the teachings of the Church, or are offensive to Christian moral beliefs. Examples include elective abortion, sex changes, plastic surgery, tattoos, piercings, cloning, stem-cell therapy and IVF.

Last edited by Estado Novo Portugues on Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
IC name: Holy and Pontifical State of Portugal
Posts before 2021 aren't canon.

Aaaaaa
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aaaaaa » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:33 am

Noeanyyn Eamniullanos Iaonrouda Aaaaaa

Hello everyone. I used to be on this website early this year (is it still 2021 for you?), but I kind of abandoned it. My friend told me coming back would help me with my English study. I don't know if that is true, but I guess we will see.

@Anastasija Kladnov Happy New Years Anastasija, I'm glad to see you still on here. I hope you're doing well. I'm sorry for disappearing from the on-line world for so long. There has been so much nonsense happening in Aaaaaa. This country is a giant pile of shit, if you can even call it a country anymore.

"Let thy freedom be a beacon of independence, a conduit of good deeds, and a giving of praise to the Lord."
Click here for the Aaaaaan Conflict Map (Updated January 2024)
=== AAAAAA ===
Progressively ruining NationStates since December 2012™ (Add 4000+ posts)

Aaaaaa (pronounced AH-AY-UH)
Aaaaaan News Ticker (Updated August 8th 2023)
AURNVONS LAUNCH ATTACKS ON SPICUEIL AGAIN • BOMBSHELL REPORT ALLEGES LIEVUE TROOPS DELIBERATELY KILLING CIVILIANS • BEATINNEN SAYS ACTIVE REBELLION STANDS AT "WELL OVER 3000 ARMED MEN & WOMEN" • LIEVUE MEDIA CLAIM CEASEFIRE AGREEMENT IS IN DEVELOPMENT

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates