NATION

PASSWORD

ICDN General Assembly (ICDN Members Only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Viennaria
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 154
Founded: Oct 26, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Viennaria » Tue May 04, 2021 11:14 am

I have. Have you seen the big red dot on the top left side of your screen?
Tier 9 Civilization, according to this index: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617, Pro-Capitalism and Democracy, I DO NOT USE NSSTATS, Proud Member of ICDN and CUSP.

User avatar
Northern Benin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 200
Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 11:15 am

Viennaria wrote:I have. Have you seen the big red dot on the top left side of your screen?


I don’t see it but I check the TGs.

Edit : Saw and your so good and smart
Last edited by Northern Benin on Tue May 04, 2021 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Also CUSP member.Check out ICDN and CUSP.

Embassies : Countesia

User avatar
The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Envoy
 
Posts: 304
Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Tue May 04, 2021 11:15 am

Northern Benin wrote:
Viennaria wrote:Yes, I am lying, but not for the reasons you think. If you would just listen to me


I listen up. If you are willing to stop helping IDSF, you may gain support and acknowledgment. Say your words.

Ok, so we are still doing the original plan, but now we have a lot more support. Viennaria is a new member who is currently using a more advanced version of lies and deception to trick the ICDN into signing a new deal with us that will make sure that the infighting within their ranks get worse, and leads to an ICDN Civil War for total control of the ICDN. The new plan is to have them sign the deal, make their infighting worse, and weaken them so that we can take full control.


EXPOSED. Clear that IDSF is doing something ? I written it and now let’s expel people.
Please stop spamming
member of ICDN and IDSF and im not sorry about being part of the IDSF

User avatar
Northern Benin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 200
Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 11:16 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:
Northern Benin wrote:
I listen up. If you are willing to stop helping IDSF, you may gain support and acknowledgment. Say your words.

Ok, so we are still doing the original plan, but now we have a lot more support. Viennaria is a new member who is currently using a more advanced version of lies and deception to trick the ICDN into signing a new deal with us that will make sure that the infighting within their ranks get worse, and leads to an ICDN Civil War for total control of the ICDN. The new plan is to have them sign the deal, make their infighting worse, and weaken them so that we can take full control.


EXPOSED. Clear that IDSF is doing something ? I written it and now let’s expel people.
Please stop spamming


Can you too ? This is our thread not yours.
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Also CUSP member.Check out ICDN and CUSP.

Embassies : Countesia

User avatar
The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Envoy
 
Posts: 304
Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Tue May 04, 2021 11:18 am

Northern Benin wrote:
The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote: Please stop spamming


Can you too ? This is our thread not yours.

How am i spamming
member of ICDN and IDSF and im not sorry about being part of the IDSF

User avatar
Northern Benin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 200
Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 11:20 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:
Northern Benin wrote:
Can you too ? This is our thread not yours.

How am i spamming


Ah, just like IDSF invading us, I tired of your spam and go ahead, do the spam and let’s use the foe botton


Ok, so we are still doing the original plan, but now we have a lot more support. Viennaria is a new member who is currently using a more advanced version of lies and deception to trick the ICDN into signing a new deal with us that will make sure that the infighting within their ranks get worse, and leads to an ICDN Civil War for total control of the ICDN. The new plan is to have them sign the deal, make their infighting worse, and weaken them so that we can take full control.
Last edited by Northern Benin on Tue May 04, 2021 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Also CUSP member.Check out ICDN and CUSP.

Embassies : Countesia

User avatar
Deblar
Diplomat
 
Posts: 576
Founded: Jan 28, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Deblar » Tue May 04, 2021 11:22 am

OOC: Seriously, NB, can you chill?
R.I P. Prince Phillip
1921-2021

R.I.P. DMX
1970-2021

RIP Michael Collins
1930-2021
This post is certified and approved by the Republic of Deblar
President: Benjamin Fowler
Vice President: Vincent Smith
Republic of Deblar
EST. 1889
Member of:
International Free Trade Coalition
Global Socialist Defense Pact
International Consortium of Democratic Nations

User avatar
Northern Benin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 200
Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 11:22 am

Deblar wrote:OOC: Seriously, NB, can you chill?


Ok, I chill and here’s the evidence. Ok, so we are still doing the original plan, but now we have a lot more support. Viennaria is a new member who is currently using a more advanced version of lies and deception to trick the ICDN into signing a new deal with us that will make sure that the infighting within their ranks get worse, and leads to an ICDN Civil War for total control of the ICDN. The new plan is to have them sign the deal, make their infighting worse, and weaken them so that we can take full control.


Let’s propose making a trial of IDSF and make them guilty. Sorry for the heat tensions.
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Also CUSP member.Check out ICDN and CUSP.

Embassies : Countesia

User avatar
Hopal
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1093
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hopal » Tue May 04, 2021 11:23 am

"I think we need a break. I call for this assembly to go into recess to calm down" The Hopalian ICDN Representative John Leswig said.

OOC: Let's just move on from the IDSF we agreed to ignore them and we should do just that, you kind of are playing into their hands now. Being in another alliance doesn't disqualify members from being the ICDN it's in the OP for the original ICDN thread. There's nothing saying that defending an enemy is a crime, and there's nothing saying the IDSF is an enemy. This dispute is getting quite petty now and I think we should just stop and move on, there is no reason to continue squabbling. Also where did you get the evidence from?
A Nation in South America, comprised of indigenous tribes, immigrants, French and Portuguese settlers, and European Socialists. (To be Reviewed)
Member of the IFTC and ICDN
Representative Richard Douglas (DFL-MN-04) [Home of the Brave]
Secretary of State William Claiborne [Home of the Brave]
The United Kingdom of Scandinavia [The Napoleonic Wars]


Michael Collins 1930-2021
"To go places and do things that have never been done before – that’s what living is all about."

User avatar
Northern Benin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 200
Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 11:25 am

Hopal wrote:"I think we need a break. I call for this assembly to go into recess to calm down" The Hopalian ICDN Representative John Leswig said.

OOC: Let's just move on from the IDSF we agreed to ignore them and we should do just that, you kind of are playing into their hands now. Being in another alliance doesn't disqualify members from being the ICDN it's in the OP for the original ICDN thread. There's nothing saying that defending an enemy is a crime, and there's nothing saying the IDSF is an enemy. This dispute is getting quite petty now and I think we should just stop and move on, there is no reason to continue squabbling. Also where did you get the evidence from?


Screenshots and quotes. “ Unfortunately, they are part of my own secret intel and can not be discloused, though I swear to God and Life it’s the truth “ - Ok, so we are still doing the original plan, but now we have a lot more support. Viennaria is a new member who is currently using a more advanced version of lies and deception to trick the ICDN into signing a new deal with us that will make sure that the infighting within their ranks get worse, and leads to an ICDN Civil War for total control of the ICDN. The new plan is to have them sign the deal, make their infighting worse, and weaken them so that we can take full control


Also Recess time ! Yay let’s go
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Also CUSP member.Check out ICDN and CUSP.

Embassies : Countesia

User avatar
Viennaria
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 154
Founded: Oct 26, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Viennaria » Tue May 04, 2021 11:26 am

So, how's everyone's day going?
Tier 9 Civilization, according to this index: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617, Pro-Capitalism and Democracy, I DO NOT USE NSSTATS, Proud Member of ICDN and CUSP.

User avatar
Northern Benin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 200
Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 11:26 am

Viennaria wrote:So, how's everyone's day going?

Good
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Also CUSP member.Check out ICDN and CUSP.

Embassies : Countesia

User avatar
Viennaria
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 154
Founded: Oct 26, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Viennaria » Tue May 04, 2021 11:27 am

My days been pretty good but also tiring. It's storming, but I'm a pluviophile, so it's kinda nice.
Tier 9 Civilization, according to this index: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617, Pro-Capitalism and Democracy, I DO NOT USE NSSTATS, Proud Member of ICDN and CUSP.

User avatar
Northern Benin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 200
Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 11:29 am

Viennaria wrote:My days been pretty good but also tiring. It's storming, but I'm a pluviophile, so it's kinda nice.


Nice, Hopal, Debalr ( Sorry If name spelled wrong ), and Spaincio I send you some telegrams.
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Also CUSP member.Check out ICDN and CUSP.

Embassies : Countesia

User avatar
Northern Benin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 200
Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 11:33 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
We are going to sign this peace treaty with them if we can, because these tensions are very tiring. This also proves that NB needs to be put on a very tight leash


I don’t want to see another comment from NB saying we are evil until the treaty is ratified, or else he won’t be so lucky next time.



Please stop ,I didn’t power grab and just leading ICDN auto equality with IDSF, you provoked us straight by using this plan to defer us and destroy us, and now put the blame on me.
Last edited by Northern Benin on Tue May 04, 2021 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Also CUSP member.Check out ICDN and CUSP.

Embassies : Countesia

User avatar
Spaincio
Envoy
 
Posts: 285
Founded: Nov 14, 2018
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Spaincio » Tue May 04, 2021 12:36 pm

NB. I will have to ask to do something about you. You are making fake acusations on people who want to change things. Pleaase stop.
ICDN member

User avatar
Northern Benin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 200
Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 12:38 pm

Spaincio wrote:NB. I will have to ask to do something about you. You are making fake acusations on people who want to change things. Pleaase stop.


I actually stop. I just suspicious and because I am not a admin, I cannot access secret sources.
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Also CUSP member.Check out ICDN and CUSP.

Embassies : Countesia

User avatar
Tyrantio Land
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 446
Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue May 04, 2021 12:44 pm

Countesia wrote:
Northern Benin wrote:
No, Don’t join the IDSF and attack Countesia. Stay by our sides and may God support you.


I didn't realise he'd be so offended at a spelling mistake, i have corrected it


"Tyrantio Land is not nor will it ever be offended at a spelling mistake,(Most people call me Tyrantio, and honestly I like Tyrantio more than Tyrantio Land) and Tyrantio Land will except any gifts as a sign of respect."
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of The IDSF, ICDN, IPSA, SETZA, And CFTC
My Goal is to be active more in F7.
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily" -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
I have an Embassy with Countesia.

User avatar
Countesia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 801
Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Tue May 04, 2021 12:51 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:
Countesia wrote:
I didn't realise he'd be so offended at a spelling mistake, i have corrected it


"Tyrantio Land is not nor will it ever be offended at a spelling mistake,(Most people call me Tyrantio, and honestly I like Tyrantio more than Tyrantio Land) and Tyrantio Land will except any gifts as a sign of respect."


Even the embassy?

User avatar
Tyrantio Land
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 446
Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue May 04, 2021 12:52 pm

Countesia wrote:
Tyrantio Land wrote:
"Tyrantio Land is not nor will it ever be offended at a spelling mistake,(Most people call me Tyrantio, and honestly I like Tyrantio more than Tyrantio Land) and Tyrantio Land will except any gifts as a sign of respect."


Even the embassy?

"Sure"
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of The IDSF, ICDN, IPSA, SETZA, And CFTC
My Goal is to be active more in F7.
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily" -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
I have an Embassy with Countesia.

User avatar
Corrington
Diplomat
 
Posts: 531
Founded: Dec 21, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Corrington » Tue May 04, 2021 3:56 pm

“I second what Hopal and Deblar are saying. Anyone still talking about the IDSF needs to leave this thread. They’re irrelevant and we as the ICDN have no business with whatever they’re doing. Anyone who tries to stir up nonsense with other organizations is clearly trying to drag us into the gutter.”
Member of I.C.D.N.

User avatar
Countesia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 801
Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Tue May 04, 2021 4:00 pm

Corrington wrote:“I second what Hopal and Deblar are saying. Anyone still talking about the IDSF needs to leave this thread. They’re irrelevant and we as the ICDN have no business with whatever they’re doing. Anyone who tries to stir up nonsense with other organizations is clearly trying to drag us into the gutter.”


Okay that's fine, I did just kinda condemn them but that was before I saw this.

I won't interfere with any of their affairs again :)

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6687
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Tue May 04, 2021 4:01 pm

"The senate has declared a state of emergency due to hurricanes as hurricane F-96 and hurricane A-56 (we're not original at naming anything. literally there are 9 states in ZN named 'st. george') F-96 has hit garden island and unforchantly the island is currently not stopping the hurricane from threating the zaricoa area. an area that has around 100 million and 20 million of those are just above sea level. A=56 is also threatening to destroy the whole state of new dueschland. As 60% of there population lives just above sea level on there coast and another 30% is along the shangshan river which will likely flood."
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

THIS NATION IS BASED ON STATS!
OOC: flag is ZN history summarized

User avatar
Countesia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 801
Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Tue May 04, 2021 4:02 pm

So the wedding your having with two IDSF members doesn't count towards what you've just said?

User avatar
Northern Benin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 200
Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 4:38 pm

Countesia wrote:
Corrington wrote:“I second what Hopal and Deblar are saying. Anyone still talking about the IDSF needs to leave this thread. They’re irrelevant and we as the ICDN have no business with whatever they’re doing. Anyone who tries to stir up nonsense with other organizations is clearly trying to drag us into the gutter.”


Okay that's fine, I did just kinda condemn them but that was before I saw this.

I won't interfere with any of their affairs again :)


IDSF is Ignored by me.
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Also CUSP member.Check out ICDN and CUSP.

Embassies : Countesia

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Austria-Bohemia-Hungary, Cartoonia, Colfico, Google Adsense [Bot], Guadalupador, Kandex, Lacienia, North Timeria, Romextly

Advertisement

Remove ads