NATION

PASSWORD

ICDN General Assembly (ICDN Members Only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

United Australasian Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:28 pm

IC: we request the Portrait of De Villiers Graaff be put in the hallway

Current Portraits

Missing Current Portrait
this nation is satire
this nation never and will never use ns stats
Music Video about the Violent end of the Estado Novo
AUK Nuus om Agt /ABC News at Eight
About the United Australasian Commonwealth
Footage of the Força Nacional de Segurança Pública (Afrikaans:Nasionale Openbare Veiligheidsmag) of the Estado Novo raiding communist hotspots
Proud IFTC and International Broadcasting Alliance Member
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA
TL;DR Basically a combination of the British Empire and the Soviet Union filled with Afrikaners

Nuveans, Shiwanese , and Wong Kongese belong to Jamesia

Australasians (Afrikaners)and Yamikaners (Japanese who came to South Africa in the 16th century) belong to me

Storefront here

Chemgota
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

We are alive

Postby Chemgota » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:28 pm

Recently a new ambassador from Chemgota with delegates have returned to the ICDN and greeted the members once again to replace the old delegation which wasn't representing Chemgota to it's fullest extent, nonetheless Chemgota announces that it would now focus mostly on the ICDN and grant a portion of its Governmental spending towards funding new projects for the ICDN such as new joint peacekeeping complexes and representative facilities in most new applied nations, it should also be noted that Chemgota does not know what is currently going within the General Assembly and awaits to respond to the current situation decisively.
| Respublika Chemgota |

Former member state of the ICDN
NS stats are canon.
Modern and Sci-Fi.
Anti-Communist and Anti-Fascist.
'Nos unum sumus, sed multa'

Chemgota
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Chemgota » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:30 pm

(OOC: Apologies for being gone for so long but I had many things to do and had severe eye floater problems, but I am back to NS)
| Respublika Chemgota |

Former member state of the ICDN
NS stats are canon.
Modern and Sci-Fi.
Anti-Communist and Anti-Fascist.
'Nos unum sumus, sed multa'

Countesia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:37 am

"Countesia cannot take action against Zarnicovia Nova due to our co-operation pact. If I'm being candid, we shouldn't be taking action against an ICDN member. I'm likely going against the grain of the security council here, but peaceful attempts to negotiate with the ISDF have ended up here. It's clear they were never interested in peace. That does not make us warmongers."
Last edited by Countesia on Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:11 am

Countesia wrote:"Countesia cannot take action against Zarnicovia Nova due to our co-operation pact. If I'm being candid, we shouldn't be taking action against an ICDN member. I'm likely going against the grain of the security council here, but peaceful attempts to negotiate with the ISDF have ended up here. It's clear they were never interested in peace. That does not make us warmongers."

"SM hadn't warned us. We do not support this war."
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Countesia
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:15 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
Countesia wrote:"Countesia cannot take action against Zarnicovia Nova due to our co-operation pact. If I'm being candid, we shouldn't be taking action against an ICDN member. I'm likely going against the grain of the security council here, but peaceful attempts to negotiate with the ISDF have ended up here. It's clear they were never interested in peace. That does not make us warmongers."

"SM hadn't warned us. We do not support this war."

"No, but that was clearly the direction they were taking, regardless of how we approached it. It was inevitable.
If this alliance does not want war, I will support your wishes. But I think we are beyond diplomacy at this point."

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:19 am

Countesia wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:"SM hadn't warned us. We do not support this war."

"No, but that was clearly the direction they were taking, regardless of how we approached it. It was inevitable.
If this alliance does not want war, I will support your wishes. But I think we are beyond diplomacy at this point."

"Diplomacy can still work. Maybe a cooperation deal."
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Spaincio
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Spaincio » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:43 am

Countesia wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:"SM hadn't warned us. We do not support this war."

"I am all for that. However there are still god nations in the IDSF. It is SM that keeps doing this. Even Mystry Realms has admitted that SM has been coercing them to enter and make wars. It is clear who this punushment must rake on. Not IDSF, but SM."

Spaincio
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Spaincio » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:59 am

"According to our Intel. The whole war with ZN was a ploty to upshow the ICDN."

Mystery Realms
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Mystery Realms » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:12 am

Also SM telegram Me and Islamic Holy Sites that ICDN is going to break up, and he told me to keep pushing.
Resignation at ISDF, and New Member of ICDN.

Countesia
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:30 am

"We have sold weapons to the IDSF, mainly in the form of surplus tanks. Before anyone attempts to lecture me about how bad of a move that was given current events, please note it was a decision made by men paid much, much more than me." The Countesian rep said. "From our dealings with the IDSF, SM is definitely a key player. If we sanction them, the IDSF may capitulate faster than expected."

Chuying
Envoy

Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chuying » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:50 am

Spaincio wrote:"According to our Intel. The whole war with ZN was a ploty to upshow the ICDN."

"I knew it! However we must remember that this wouldn't have happened if Zarnicovia Nova did not take the bait and become aggressive to the IDSF, that was exactly what they wanted. We cannot have unreliable warhawks dragging us into pointless conflicts just because they wanted to show off their military might."

OOC: This whole conflict has been ridiculous if you ask me, everyone (SM, ZN, another country whose name escapes me) was godmodding in that RP thread and it was not that interesting. An RP should have tension, excitement, suspense. They were just lobbing rockets and robots at each other.
The State of Chuying - 珠瀛國度 - دولة تشويينغ

———————————————————————————

Capital: Tsinchung - 新城 - بلدة جديدة | Official Languages: English, Chinese, Arabic
Head of State: Prime Minister Sebastian Yew | Population: 8.4 million (2019 census)

Member of the ICDN | Member of the LITA | SETZA Foreign Consumer Nation

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:54 pm

Right. MR, please tell me what you believe my 'evil plan' is?
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Silvedania
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:55 pm

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Right. MR, please tell me what you believe my 'evil plan' is?

It's that you were going to create proposals to turn the ICDN into a IDSF slave state.
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:56 pm

Silvedania wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Right. MR, please tell me what you believe my 'evil plan' is?

It's that you were going to create proposals to turn the ICDN into a IDSF slave state.

Wow. The closest thing to that I rejected.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Mystery Realms
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mystery Realms » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:57 pm

Silvedania wrote:

Correct! Also his plan is to collapse and destroy ICDN to advance Bad ISDF Ideals and they re basically people who want war but under covers of denialism.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:58 pm

Mystery Realms wrote:
Silvedania wrote:It's that you were going to create proposals to turn the ICDN into a IDSF slave state.

Correct! Also his plan is to collapse and destroy ICDN to advance Bad ISDF Ideals and they re basically people who want war but under covers of denialism.

What? I made SM promise he won't use the military again for the plan. We do not want to destroy the ICDN: we've got nothing to gain from it.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Spaincio
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Spaincio » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:00 pm

Mystery Realms wrote:

What? I made SM promise he won't use the military again for the plan. We do not want to destroy the ICDN: we've got nothing to gain from it.

"I want to believe you."

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:00 pm

Mystery Realms wrote:
Silvedania wrote:It's that you were going to create proposals to turn the ICDN into a IDSF slave state.

Who would vote for that? A plan like that is the worst I've ever heard. And what do you mean, Spainicio delegate?
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Mystery Realms
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mystery Realms » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:01 pm

Mystery Realms wrote:

Proven wrong by Spainico and that’s not your true evil intent with SM. You destroy ICDN to advance your ideals and your war Hungary under covers of denialism. Good luck arguing because doing so won’t convince an ICDN a member to help ISDF do evil stuff.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:01 pm

Mystery Realms wrote:

I know I’m not a member, but you need to learn to SHUT UP and stop taking ROLEPLAYING seriously.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:03 pm

Mystery Realms wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:What? I made SM promise he won't use the military again for the plan. We do not want to destroy the ICDN: we've got nothing to gain from it.

Proven wrong by Spainico and that’s not your true evil intent with SM. You destroy ICDN to advance your ideals and your war Hungary under covers of denialism. Good luck arguing because doing so won’t convince an ICDN a member to help ISDF do evil stuff.

How does it advance it? Every organisation in all of NS would kick me out of their ranks and cut ties with the IDSF. Wow. Completely great way to advance ideals. Also, what are our ideals?
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Spaincio
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Spaincio » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:04 pm

Mystery Realms wrote:

Who would vote for that? A plan like that is the worst I've ever heard. And what do you mean, Spainicio delegate?

"I as a person don't believe that you are complicit in a plot to take over the ICDN. The facts still have to be shown to light to prove who is right, but SM looks like the main culprit here, not you."

Chuying
Envoy

Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chuying » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:04 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Mystery Realms wrote:

I know I’m not a member, but you need to learn to SHUT UP and stop taking ROLEPLAYING seriously.

Southeast Marajarbia, Mystery Realms, and IHS's representatives are forcibly dragged out of the General Assembly auditorium and thrown outside.

OOC: Don't fight in the GA thread, and watch your language.
Last edited by Chuying on Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The State of Chuying - 珠瀛國度 - دولة تشويينغ

———————————————————————————

Capital: Tsinchung - 新城 - بلدة جديدة | Official Languages: English, Chinese, Arabic
Head of State: Prime Minister Sebastian Yew | Population: 8.4 million (2019 census)

Member of the ICDN | Member of the LITA | SETZA Foreign Consumer Nation

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:05 pm

Chuying wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:

Southeast Marajarbia, Mystery Realms, and IHS's representatives are forcibly dragged out of the General Assembly auditorium and thrown outside.

Why IHS?
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates